Instructions (lite version) for viewing torrents using the SPMC Elementum plugin (in-memory cache) using any external player
Original instructions alwaysHEREShort FAQ:AT.
Why is SPMC chosen instead of the original Kodi or, for example, another of its fork FTMC. ABOUT.
Because it is only in it that the external player activation window always appears which is vital in our case. AT.
Why external player if built in? ABOUT.
Because it is trite, inconvenient and ponderous for many, and also these many have their own favorite players with the help of which I want to watch a movie. AT.
Why is the Gallery player set to default? ABOUT.
Because on the vast majority of devices, this is the best option for viewing in terms of playback quality. But on some devices an alternative interface has also been added to it, which expands its standard functions.
1. If you do not want to use an external player, but use the built-in KODI player, then put the usual KODI fromGoogle play
and skip paragraphs 2.1-2.6 and 3.
1.1 Otherwise, install SPMC (16 or 17) from the attachment, launch, configure (tested (and strongly recommended) on the Confluence skin).
Configure SPMC on Elementum
configure spmc on Elementum
1.2 System - Add-ons - allow installation of add-ons from unknown sources. In the 17th, we agree when the corresponding request appears.
1.3 Services - Management - Application Control - check both daws "on" - mandatory (condition for Elementum operation).
1.4 Close the exit button, and not just turn off the SPMC (KODI).
2. If, in addition to viewing torrents online, you intend to use SPMC also as a media library for your local files, or network files from other devices using SMB and NFS protocols, then perform clauses 2.1-2.6, otherwise proceed to item 3.
2.1 Put the xbmc / kodi wrapper from the attachment.
2.2 In the Main section, we put a daw for seemless mode and remove the daw with "Overwrite XML automatically ..."
2.3 In the Others section, change for File / Other Player and HTTP Player instead of system by hand, type com.android.gallery3d. Put the checkbox "Play folder with Galery3D"
2.4 In the Samba section we change for Samba Player instead of system by hand we type com.android.gallery3d
2.5 In the NFS section, change for NFS Player instead of system by hand, type com.android.gallery3d
2.6 Save the changes. The top right corner of the three points is SAVE.
3. Open any file manager (I recommend the two-window Total Commander) and go to the internal memory along the way/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.semperpax.spmc17/files/.spmc/userdata
and copy the playercorefactory.xml file from the attachment here. For some, the browser incorrectly downloads this file, and the external player does not start, so I added the same file just packed, downloaded and unpacked, and then copied to the specified path. Attention, the .spmc folder is hidden and to view it you need to put in the settings of the file manager (show hidden folders and files).
3.1 In the fileplayercorefactory.xml
, now through the context menu (Menu button on the remote or a long tap with the mouse) you can call which player to launch. Added MX, VLC, ViMu, Perfect, Archos. By default, the system player is launched, also known as Video Player or Gallery. Package namecom.android.gallery3d
. This is a standard google player and it is an ideal candidate for viewing on virtually any android device. If you need to add some other players to the file, write.
4. Download Elementum from the sitehttp://elementum.surge.sh/
click the All-in-one link, run SPMC (KODI) and in the settings - add-ons - install from the zip file, install. He then himself will add the addition of Burst, to select providers, or download Burst by hand from the same pagehttp://elementum.surge.sh/
5. In the settings of the elementum, select the cache in memory, 200-300Mb, the path where to save the torrent files, for example / sdcard / Download (this is a mandatory step, since elementum simply does not start if the path is not specified), in the providers include only your favorite trackers let's say rutor and megapeer,
6. Run the elementum, go to the movies (TV series) - search, search, or select "In Trend" to search the catalog.
7. Choose a torrent and look. The video will open either in the internal player or in the external one, depending on the previous settings.
8. Additionally, you can install a repository fromtdw1980
, and already from it at will plugins rutor, torrentino, kinopoisk, lostfilm, and already in their settings we change the engine to elementum and use.
9. There was an additional search engine nova for elementum, there are only Russian trackers in it, try it. To put outrepository
10. Recently appeared applicationOpen with elementum
, with which you can transfer the magnet / torrent links to Elementum, even from a tablet / phone, albeit locally from the device where the elementum is installed. It works both with HDVideobox or any other similar application, as well as with sites that have magnet / torrent links.
11. And now about blocking sites in Ukraine and Russia. In Ukraine, the FILM is blocked, and in Russia almost all torrent trackers, because of this, the plugins will not work fully! But there is a way out, this is bypassing locks through VPN. To do this, we take the OpenVPN client from the attachment, and download the config for your country, unpack it and add it (in the OpenVPN client, click the circle with a plus sign, select the profile import and select the desired config). For Russia, two config. Torrentino does not work in antizapret, but all blocked sites work through it, not only torrent trackers. Secondspawn_lmg-vpn
this is the user's personal serverspawn_lmg
. After starting the selected config, the blocked sites will start working!
For more information about locks, see the original instructions.The plugin elemetum has a web interface and info, here are the links http://127.0.0.1:65220/infohttp://127.0.0.1:65220/web
instead of 127.0.0.1 write the ip-address of the device on which elementum is running, and you can watch info on any device on the network through a browser.SPMC-16.7.4-spmc-94d913d-armeabi-v7a.apk
(1.31 MB)OpenVPN + Client_v2.15.68.Patched.apk