Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi Mi5S | Discussion of energy, and the search tips on saving solutions

Rep: (882)
Xiaomi Mi5S - Power
PictureModels: Mi5S | Codenames: capricorn
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Discussion camera Xiaomi Mi5S пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | power usage пїЅ

In this topic, we discuss power consumption
on different firmware and with a different set of applications!

Post design
  1. The hashtag "Here are my usage statistics"
  2. Firmware- [Firmware Name] [Firmware Version]
  3. Type of use - [Just wear in the front pocket of your pants or talk 24/7] In general, tell us how you use smart.
  4. Root access - [Yes / No]
  5. The type of network used is [2G / 3G / 4G]
  6. Disabling applications - [Yes (tell us about what was excluded) / No]
  7. Additional applications to save battery power - [Modified Xposed / Play Market app]
  8. Screenshots of battery graphics, screen hours

9. Subjective impressions about the battery consumption

Useful programs

Tips and ways to increase work autonomy
Tests and studies

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the button"a complaint" under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvadim408 - 08.04.18, 21:47

Rep: (30)
* Drache76 , I have no rights, Ruth

Rep: (30)
* Drache76 Can I have something wrong doing, but looking to stream Youtube and 2 screen work I work only 2 cores, and the other 2 sleep

Rep: (160)
* nnmka is that 2.8.22 of hats?) Really smooth?)

Rep: (964)
* denkorz
I do not already have a newer. Here is a directlinkto boot. Continuously, I am satisfied: happy:

Rep: (4)
Guys, can somehow increase the autonomy to PE 8.1? Battery up to 3 hours even the screen does not live ... no sleep at all

Post has been editedholtamon - 12.05.18, 03:20

* holtamon,
There's the kernel does not sleep at all. So just change the kernel (only older). A better wait a new firmware build. It will be completely redesigned and remade.

Rep: (9)
* nnmka , good day! There infa when a new assembly is released?

* Musafir087,
Pixel Experience will be back in a few weeks, stay calm and stay in touch

Information from the channel to the telegram. Soon to be.

Rep: (9)
* nnmka , thank! Please share with reference to the channel.

miui.am
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

At the end on the charge set, while making screenshots. 6:00 holds one - hour game Clash of Clans.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editednnmka - 12.05.18, 22:19

Rep: (26)
* nnmka , Well on 4g 4 hours would keep I think)

* Docke777,
We have 4G in town on Beeline, only 3G and the buggy, and keeps well)

Rep: (36)
What about the autonomy Poza?
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (3)
Hello everyone, I apologize in advance for the fact that the post will be issued against the rules.
The last couple of months, my phone (3GB \ 64) in idle modesits downon3-4% per hour. That is, during the night,from 22.00 to 8.00he is eating35%batteries.
I trieddifferent firmware: Global Stable 8.5.4.0, Global Stable 9.2.1.0, Global Stable 9.1.1.0, Global Stable 9.5.2.0, Global Weekly 8.4.19 and older (a total of 4 pieces), several of Xiaomi EU, Ressurection Remix, Lineage OS 14.1 and 15.1. I put the firmware through TWRP and through fastboot.
I tried usingRuth, andwithout root.
Iblocked bootloaderthen againunlocked.
I usedVarious combinations of nuclei and firmware.
I was stitchingthe various communication modules.
Energy consumption in the "naked" or firmware filled me all the necessary applications remains unchanged. Besides:Kate mobileVarious recent versions, as well as the application itself VKincreasesnight dischargeup to 5% per hour.The absence of the Google Play Services not solve the problem. As well as their availability.
various nrofili energy, andcore setupin various modesdo not changetrend night discharge.
Enable orDisable GPS, WiFi, mobile data, NFCno waydoes not affectdischarge on the night.
In the "plane"phone sits on0.2-0.5% per hour.
Using programs and BetterBatteryStats Wakelock Detector does not detect the cause. According to the logs, telephone deep sleep approximately 93-95% of the time at night. Other activities accounted for powermanagerservice.wakelocks, service fingerprinting, wifi (if left on). During 8 hours Total awakening occupy from 10 to 20 minutes of time.
Under load, the phone gets more predictable. A little more than 4 hours in navigation mode with the included bluetooth. All video conversation on Whatsapp kills 25-30% of the charge. 1080p film on 10-15Gb 1.30 minutes duration at low brightness vyzhiraet about 20%. Thus Pcmark shows on LineageOS 14.1 - 5 hours 10 minutes at Miui 9.5.2.0 - 5 hours and 50 minutes. On the other firmware is not checked.

I tired to look for the cause. While I decided to convince myself that this defect is not programmatic. Or batteries, or, more likely, the module works with simkarty. Prompt, please, where further to dig?

* ap6y3125057,
Take an ordinary power supply 5V, 2A and try charging from 0% to 100% through the USB-tester. How much will give? I would start with this, if the program part does not help.

Rep: (89)
* ap6y3125057,
I tried to throw the SIM card in another slot? Replace the SIM card?
Well, until the pile can attach screenshots from the "battery and power"?

Post has been editedutlanhaven - 13.05.18, 12:34

Through the meter is not tried. Tried to watch embedded applets some (not remember the name). The unit was just 2A, without quick charging. First cable gave approximately 2A (1970 seem) and is carried out with a magnetic Chinese 1.3 plug. With the rapid charging function of the native power supply also all right.

Posted on 13/05/2018, 12:36:

Thanks for the advice. Somehow I did not think that could be associated with the consumption of the replacement SIM cards just 2 months ago ... And all of a sudden? Today, I will try. Thank.

* utlanhaven,
on screen there all about the same. At night, I leave 100% on 2-3% per hour. Screen off, the active mode occasionally thin stripes. It is on schedule. The main consumers - standby mode, depending on the firmware from 2-3% to 10%.

Post has been editedap6y3125057 - 13.05.18, 12:41

Rep: (89)
ap6y3125057 @ 13.05.2018, 11:33*

Posted on 13/05/2018, 12:36:

Thanks for the advice. Somehow I did not think that could be associated with the consumption of the replacement SIM cards just 2 months ago ... And all of a sudden? Today, I will try. Thank.

I went through several SIM cards after the operator launched 4g us. So one change may not show the desired result, be prepared for the fact that a couple of days it will be necessary to observe the behavior of the phone with a new SIM card and it is likely to change again, or even two.

Rep: (36)
* ap6y3125057 , Rr 7.1.2 to try?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/08/20, 23:46