Universal 2-din radio tape recorder 70С…С…Р’ | [Car] Other

Rep: (35)
DiscussionUniversal Chinese MP5 2 Din cassette 7010B / 18/23/35 / and others. 70 Г— Г— In model
7010-70HH on Android OS in this topic is not discussed, you can go to this link Head unit ML-CK1018 and similar, based on MT / AC8227L processor - Discussion
Other
Discussion пїЅ
To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison
Before posting photos, read the topic[/ b]Working with Images on the forum
Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Video sync phone with GU-https://youtu.be/w_muOEKJsRk
Firmware update failure GUhttps://youtu.be/FbJlGRiUESY
Standard Unlock State
Attached Image
Connecting a DVB-T2 receiver
Attached Image
Firmware
Connecting the back-up camera
Attached Image
Display, touch screen
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Dumps

Post has been editedKWA74 - 09.03.20, 10:10
Reason for editing: firmware

* grover-91 , with any manipulation, the screen lights up even when adjusting the volume, in order to see what you are doing, starting from this firmware was written.
Listen through bluetooth from smart

Rep: (0)
Password to change the logo when downloading 1234 works for me

Posted on 1/13/2019, 18:59:

grover-91 @ 01/10/19, 18:07*
Has anyone tried on the orange wire to supply +12 from the lighting, so that the lights when the headlights are turned on (so that they do not blind), they will be too narrow?

It seems in this case that + 12v to the orange wire is to switch the screen to an image from the rear view camera.
Can someone confirm or deny?

Model onAli

Here are the sufferers. According to the traffic rules, "daytime driving with headlights", te nichrome not see on the screen in the daytime, so why do you need to connect the wire if the screen has a dimming function or a complete screen off. The color scheme of the wires may differ, where the nameplate or at least count from left to right on which pin is the wire, or label and take a photo.

Rep: (1)
the-noise @ 04/01/19 13:12*
Acquired 7010B with Aliexpress. The menu was not Russian. The seller sent a new firmware.

Tell me how to flash. The same problem is not Russian

Tell me how to flash
I made this

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

* KWA74 , 1pcs Smart Electronics CH340 CH340G CH341 CH341A 24 25 Series EEPROM Flash BIOS USB Programmer with Software
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32764268709.html

Posted 01/15/2019 at 21:30:

* edicksamara , a link to yourself threw, you will understand, you look.
I took on Ali with a clothespin so as not to get drunk.
Threshold and firewood, if not on the soap, you can throw

* edicksamara , yes, if the file (img) is just a blank Fat 32 format flash drive, install it and update it. But if the Chinese did not send the wrong firmware, then the risk of getting a brick. By this, it is better to merge the dump and then upload a new one.

Rep: (0)
As a garland with a frequency of several seconds. the on / off button changes the backlight color,
how to disable this garbage? Make it so that one color of the body, it's not a pancake tree,
and the tape recorder why do I need illumination. Thanks to those who tell.

Posted on 1/16/2019 12:21:

As a garland with a frequency of several seconds. the on / off button changes the backlight color,
how to disable this garbage? Make it so that one color of the body, it's not a pancake tree,
and the tape recorder why do I need illumination. Tell me who knows?

Posted on 1/16/2019 12:21:

Posted on 1/16/2019 12:23:

Rep: (533)
Android7667 @ 01.16.19, 12:19*
Make it so that one color luminaries

Go to the settings and choose a different color, did not try?

Rep: (56)
* Android7667 , in the main menu there is a program, in my opinion the palette is called or somehow I don’t remember. There are control points for color control buttons. Here them and poke. For the future, do not write as many messages at once. And so you will answer.

Rep: (3)
What to do?
I can not open the explorer to view the USB drive, photo - to change the screen saver.

Zzaika @ 01.20.19, 14:01*
I can not open the explorer to view the USB drive, photo - to change the screensaver
It recognizes media files and photos automatically, if it doesn’t see the wrong format. Try to change the file format.
Flash should also be Fat 32, check.

Rep: (3)
Flash in Fat 32 format, files on a flash drive threw from a smart.

Zzaika @ 01.20.19, 16:46*
on a flash drive threw a smart
Look at the properties of the photo, it may not support the resolution or the volume is large, try to throw off a video or MP3 and a photo from various resources for a start. You can check the "file manager" icon, if it doesn’t want it, then the problem in the firmware may not have been attributed, if it opens a file in your photo file.

Rep: (9)
Hello everyone, the problem with this radio is that when you turn off the ignition in the car and turn it on again, all settings are reset by default and the songs on the flash drive start playing from the first. In principle, it is not a problem to power the radio directly from the battery. But in this situation, it does not turn off, the clock is constantly working, and therefore the entire display is highlighted, it is very visible at night, and I think the battery will be planted. Is there a solution to this problem? Has anyone come across?

GameCube @ 01.21.19, 7:39*
Hello everyone, the problem with this radio is that when you turn off the ignition in the car and turn it on again, all settings are reset to default.
yellow wire + from the battery, red + from the key. Ringing the correct wire disconnection.

Rep: (9)
* KWA74 so connected. Read carefully, the problem is that the radio has no memory when the ignition is turned off. Another radio with the same connection works correctly

[quote name = "GameCube" date = "01/21/19, 8:33 AM" post = "8150765 check with power off +12 on yellow is, can it?

GameCube @ 01/21/19, 8:33*
the problem is that the radio has no memory when the ignition is turned off
Or is there energy-dependent memory, only when disconnected, the power is supplied, it is possible that the circuit is lost

Rep: (1)
Shalom!
No one had problems with the inclusion of the rear view camera? It is connected correctly, but in the R position the screen is twitching ... but there is no picture.
The camera is working, the body too.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/03/20, 5:38