> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Power consumption and autonomy Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 | Energy talk, tips and cost saving solutions
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 opening hours
Maximum screen hours on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
3+ [ 37 ] ** [7,31%]
6+ [ 86 ] ** [17%]
7+ [ 75 ] ** [14,82%]
8+ [ 101 ] ** [19,96%]
9+ [ 58 ] ** [11,46%]
10+ [ 145 ] ** [28,66%]
What kind of exercises do you use?
Standard (native). [ 390 ] ** [77,08%]
Quick charge. [ 67 ] ** [13,24%]
Non-standard (not native). [ 46 ] ** [9,09%]
Total votes: 506

Rep: (105)
Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
Description | Discussion пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Unlocking bootloaders пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ

Before you write, read!
Forum Rules
Working with Images on the forum
Tips to improve power saving devices on Android OS
Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Useful applications
Useful tips
  1. Turn off live wallpapers
  2. Use embedded themes
  3. Remove extra widgets from desktop
  4. Disable unnecessary syncs
  5. Turn off automatic updates and notifications in Google Play
  6. Do not use the "doubled wake up function"
  7. Disable push notifications messengers, social. networks and operators
  8. Do not use task killers
  9. Remove monitoring software
  10. Set up Wi-Fi: in sleep mode - only when powered from the network; disable "always search network"
  11. With poor communication quality in LTE networks, switch the network type to 3G / 2G
Post design
Please use this form!
  1. Firmware (name and version), as well as Gapps (if installed).
  2. Network type (2G \ 3G \ 4G (LTE) or auto. Reception quality?
  3. If WiFi, bluetooth was used, and the reception quality and time should be indicated.
  4. What system software is removed \ disabled.
  5. Launcher, the presence of widgets.
  6. Screen brightness
  7. Screen operation, the overall operation of the phone.
  8. Voice calls.
  9. Left: %
  10. What programs have reduced power consumption? (including autostart limiters, sleepers, taskkilers, network mode management, antiviruses, ad blockers).
  11. Specify how many months you already use the device or if you changed the acb, then indicate how much time has passed after the replacement. If the battery is not standard, indicate this. How many full charge-discharge cycles have occurred since the firmware was installed - 1 cycle, 2 cycles,>2 cycles.
  12. Describe what was done during the measurements (in free form).

Tips and ways to increase work autonomy
Polls archive
Screen time from charging (more than 400 votes)
Attached Image

For filling caps writeDarkdominoin QMS!

Post has been editedDarkdomino - 18.03.19, 22:50
Reason for editing: I bring the cap to normal

Rep: (0)
Zooui @ 28.05.2018, 02:22*
* PoringRO,
You are more tired when you lie on the couch or when climbing lestnitsae on the 9th floor?

It is something else .. it turns out that this 9 floor goes 90letnyaya grandmother of fatigue ... For the battery a little too active loses charge. A similar situation was when mi3 my battery died ..
Too consumption goes active at a load from one chromium ..

Rep: (107)
PoringRO @ 28.05.18, 06:27*
it turns out that this 9 floor goes 90letnyaya grandmother of fatigue ...

You've got one hour phone 0 sets? The subject is not so many pages, paints people and how much the battery is discharged. It is difficult to compare the time of the screen work? By the way yesterday wrote that the night was going down 20%, please and now sits 2%

Zooui @ 28.05.2018, 10:43*
You've got one hour phone 0 sets? The subject is not so many pages, paints people and how much the battery is discharged. It is difficult to compare the time of the screen work? By the way yesterday wrote that the night was going down 20%, please and now sits 2%

From standby mode everything is OK with me. You know what the battery capacity? Here I had mi3 to this, the battery has been sdohshaya .. and that's when he lay day, ate 10 percent of all public .. but it was necessary to enter the VC, chrome, etc as the charge melted. That's what I'm afraid of such problems in the news and asked what would be the last people to have thrown off the Old globalke of charge, for example for 30 minutes in the tank, and I compare with my

1:00 YouTube browsing through 4G 11%. Test 2 times the same result

Rep: (22)
Some here boast of 10-12 hours screen. But somehow I do not get more than 6 hours. True, we note that most of the time I use the phone at maximum brightness (summer sun).

Question to those who manage to pull out of the screen more than 7-8 hours - at what level of brightness yuzaete phone?

With a very active operation (3g / 4g, surfing, Youtube, instant messengers, a little GPS, 20-30 minutes of calls, 50-60 photos from HDR) charge the phone from 9:00 to end about 19:00. This is not something that would be terrible at all, but I would like that the phone would be in this mode took out at least until 22:00. And these are the best 2-3 hours screen, which is not enough to my 5-6 hours.

Worth Global 0.9.6.5. Per night and eats 2-3%

I managed a few days he borrowed a phone on the cotton 0.9.5.14. And like with autonomy there was a bit better (sorry I did not have time to test the full charge-discharge cycle)

Post has been editeddddushka - 28.05.18, 15:44

Rep: (10)
* dddushka
I have even worse results, given that I'm all applications banned the background is Activiti, translated into a 3G modem, disabled synchronization disabled Google stuff (search history, the history of the location and so forth.), The brightness of the night set to minimum, do not play games, the maximum browser peekaboo read. 6 hours Screen. What kind of tries ????? Firmware 9.5.6.0.
Won Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with 3600 mAh provides easy 7:00 screen. It was necessary to take it (some problems with these Chinese

Post has been editedfruzzy - 28.05.18, 16:03

Rep: (6)
* Qascad,

What firmware?

Rep: (1)
Whether strongly increase the autonomy, if I'm subtracting the screen resolution to 720p 2k?

Rep: (16)
* maksimstarkov 9.5.6.0

People, I globalka 9.5.6.0, 4/64 phone, per night 9% eats, there is a lot ?? Where to look?

Post has been editedGastus - 30.05.18, 07:15

Rep: (92)
deddushka @ 28.05.18, 17:44*
Some here boast of 10-12 hours screen. But somehow I do not get more than 6 hours. True, we note that most of the time I use the phone at maximum brightness (summer sun).
the screen at maximum brightness eats a lot of power. Turn on Auto-Brightness when it is turned off.
deddushka @ 28.05.18, 17:44*
Question to those who manage to pull out of the screen more than 7-8 hours - at what level of brightness yuzaete phone?
I usually costs 30-40% brightness or turn on Auto-Brightness.

Post has been editedsuper.cat - 30.05.18, 08:53

Rep: (8)
Gastus @ 30.05.2018, 06:15*
People, I globalka 9.5.6.0, 4/64 phone, per night 9% eats, there is a lot ?? Where to look?

Approximately the same situauiya ... per night (from 23-00 to 7-00) battery loses 7% ... is this normal? Smart global 9.5.6.0 ... memory before it is cleaned

Posted on 30/05/2018, 11:28:

* vovchik_vlasov,
The moral of the story is, try to just throw in the factory.

Tried ... did not help ... and eats 7% per night

Rep: (10)
* UMCzzz,
that the first place in energy consumption?
Common scenarios Jora
1) The memory card is broken or just keep scanning system
2) Search the network, particularly 4G eats a lot
3) Google services (search device location history)
4) Included GPS / Bluetooth
5) Google / Xiaomi Synchronization can just get stuck and all

So at night, try to transfer the phone in airplane mode, turn off bluetooth / gps, remove the memory card and turn off all syncing, and look at the result.

fruzzy @ 30.05.2018, 11:33*

ok ... try.

Rep: (5)
UMCzzz @ 30.05.18, 11:24*
Tried ... did not help ... and eats 7% per night

I eats about 5%, all-inclusive, bluetooth, vayfay synchronization, location. the first days after the purchase of more care, about 10%
in the first place Google Play services for consumption

buga @ 30.05.2018, 12:35*
in the first place Google Play services for consumption

This night, or in general?

Rep: (5)
UMCzzz @ 30.05.18, 14:44*
This night, or in general?

per night, in the afternoon at 3-5 different place

I do suspect that the battery is something wrong .... once bought smart was charged at 46% ... yet set up this and that, sat down to 0 ... put it on the night off after yusb tester charging and morning readings was flabbergasted ... 3600 ... or lying or tester and there .... so in principle I have enough battery power, but still does not give the rest of 3600, this figure could actually .... capacity 3600 while 7% is about 5% at both reservoirs 4000

Rep: (16)
Do not become zero discharge, he took readings on the 5% of the remaining capacity.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
* Qascad Apparently the brightness to a minimum, I 9:00, in all tests appear the same data

Post has been editedvit31rus - 30.05.18, 21:55

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 01/05/20 11:00