> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Huawei P20 Pro - Discussion | Smartphone 6.1 "

Rep: (0)
DiscussionHuawei P20 Pro
PictureHuawei P20 Pro
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Hint to those who want to know our opinion on the choice, comparison, relevance of the apparatus, and so on: create a topic in a branchSelection and Comparison, place a link in this topic with a call to express an opinion, the whole discussion takes place in a new topic

Specifications
Device on the manufacturer's website

DISPLAY
Size: 6.1 inches

Type: OLED
Number of colors supported: 16.7 million
Resolution: Full HD 1080 x 2240, 408 dpi

CPU
HUAWEI Kirin 970 eight-core processor, i7 microarchitecture, 4 Cortex A73 cores with a frequency of 2.36 GHz and 4 Cortex A53 cores with a frequency of 1.8 GHz

OPERATING SYSTEM
Android 8.1

MEMORY
6 GB RAM + 128 GB ROM
* Since the processing power of the processor is limited, and the memory is used by the operating system and pre-installed applications, the actual available memory may be less than what is indicated in the specifications. It may change due to application updates, user actions, and other factors.

NETWORK
CLT-L29C: two Nano-SIM SIM cards (12.3x8.8x0.67 mm)
LTE TDD, LTE FDD, WCDMA, EDGE, GPRS
Note. Network functions are operator dependent.

GPS
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou

POSSIBILITIES OF CONNECTION
USB Type-C

SENSORS
G-sensor
Light sensor
Proximity sensor
Frontal Fingerprint Scanner
Hall Sensor
Gyroscope
Compass
Color temperature sensor

CAMERA
Main camera
Three lenses:
40 MP (color sensor, f / 1.8 aperture), 20 MP (black and white sensor, f / 1.6 aperture), 8 MP (telephoto lens, f / 2.4 aperture), autofocus is supported (laser, phase, contrast, deep focus)
Note. Photo resolution depends on the shooting mode.
Front-camera
One lens:
24 MP, f / 2.0 aperture, supports fixed focal length
Note. Photo resolution depends on the shooting mode.

AUDIO
* .mp3, * .mp4, * .3gp, * .ogg, * .amr, * .aac, * .flac, * .wav, * .midi

VIDEO
* .mp4, * .3gp

EMUI
EMUI 8.1

BATTERY
4,000 mAh (typical value)
* Typical value, nominal capacity indicated. The actual battery capacity may be slightly higher or lower than the nominal.

NFC
Supported (read modes, P2P, card emulation: UICC, HCE)

EQUIPMENT
Smartphone
USB C Headphones
Charger
USB-C cable
Adapter "USB-C - 3.5 mm headphone jack" Adapter with connector
headphone
Protective case
Quick Start Guide
SIM Card Removal Tool
Warranty card

Photo
Attached Image

Reviews and impressions of our users
Useful
Problem solving
Possible marriage
WE READ BEFORE WRITING QUESTIONS IN THE TOPIC! ANSWERS AND SOLUTIONS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE CROSSED OR WANTS TO GO TO 9KU!Questions on these topics in the topic are deleted without warning.
- Where did the QR code scanner go to 9K? We do not know this. Someone lost, someone stayed. Patterns not found. Riddle. But you can put it again using apk from this post:Huawei P20 Pro - Discussion (Post eytihgoh28 # 80860303)orHow to find Hivision (# 80860303)
- On 9K on a constantly off screen (AOD) time in 12 hour format, this is a bug, waiting for a fix. If the lines are few users, whose format is displayed normally. Why - is unknown. While there is a crutch to fix: whatneed to doandhow to do it
- Display download in the curtain and the status of the bar on Android 9.0 "Pie"
-Record a conversation from line 9
- In Instagram in the stories the picture does not fit into the screen completely - the program is not adapted to our screen
- Advice to lovers to measure everything in Antutu - at 9k go to Settings / Battery and turn on Performance Mode
- Submission of firmware updates is on imei numbers in an order unknown to us. Usually, after the start of mailing, OTA comes to everyone within 10 days - 2 weeks. Just wait!
- After upgrading to 9k, the ability to write video over 720p was lost? Turn off the decoration in the lower right corner
-How to turn off Huawei Pay (wallet): Wallet-I-Customize icons for quick payments-Fingerprint access -No
-If fonts are not displayed in themes
-We remove the update reminder
-Who has no cloud

For questions related to workGoogle payturn to profile topics - Google pay , Google Pay does not work and Magisk

Topics Curatorahmetov-82

Post has been editedahmetov-82 - 12.10.19, 23:10
Reason for editing: How to bind in GPay Visa card

Rep: (79)
KoT @ 09.04.2018, 14:54*
Comparison of p20 pro-voting and lumia 1020:https: //www.gsmarena.c...ootout-review-1745.php

Under b everywhere p20 pro

Rep: (8)
P10 plus I took over 45,000 easy-p10 do not know how much cost

Rep: (869)
Kovu @ 9.04.18, 2:36*
The problem with the NFC was primarily from Samsung. I did not support the Mifare Classic, etc. ... so no compatibility issues, ... be neither a manufacturer should now not.

It you think so ...
Honor V10 - Discussion (Post haker266 # 72192209)
In Huaveya your way! ..

Post has been editedsom72 - 09.04.18, 16:20

Rep: (12)
Stook @ 09.04.2018, 16:18*
Under b everywhere p20 pro

In "B" wild chromatic and moirГ©, but the stunning sharpness and detail. Do not forget that it is the source to ~ 40MP what others can not dream.
"A" is really like nokiyu by color and slightly pritemnennoy picture of AE. It should be at home with a computer to view and compare with 1020 photos from the archive, with the phone did not understand.

P.S. At home I also have a working 1020 :)

Post has been editedvasiliskk - 09.04.18, 16:31

Rep: (65)
som72 @ 09.04.18, 16:19*
It you think so ...
Honor V10 - Discussion (Post haker266 # 72192209)
In Huaveya your way! ..

That's for all time never sowing program I have none devayse truth is not revealed.
No problems with transport cards have no V10:https://www.ixbt.com/m...or-view-10-review.html
On my Honor 6x hands now and the program displays the same nonsense, but everything works.
Therefore NFC Check the program and its authors should be sent to hell.

With regard to the recording of telephone conversations: No questions on of.sayte "Hello Will the phone Huawei P20 Pro work program to record telephone conversations.?"
Accepted [16:39]
And the answer was:
No, it will not be because the recording private conversations on the territory of Russia is prohibited under Russian law.

Rep: (2)
Maybe someone will come in handy, inexpensive good hard matte case:

Rep: (6)
While the topic is not available for accessories, I want to ask here, in which vendor is best to buy charging for cars and for a second, that was SuperCharge function. Who can where already booked?
To the end of April it is desirable to have come.

Rep: (722)
Zellik @ 10.04.18, 08:14*
from which vendor is best to buy charging for cars and for a second, that was SuperCharge function.

Huawei P9 Standart - Accessories (Post moris390 # 57900178)

Rep: (9)
https://3dnews.ru/968182

Rep: (240)
* durow , Because the left hand is in motion, and there are no rules!
Watch the video
https://youtu.be/W9JS_ud8f3Q

Post has been editedmiklyaev - 10.04.18, 10:08

Rep: (2)
Zellik @ 10.04.18, 11:32*
Yeah, and in spite of our columnists, all speak to judge the speed is still too early, maybe the firmware is not yet finished and should be judged only after several updates, and this deals with Huawei .... And they did a comparison test with the firmware when the phones Huawei and returned to finished it and no video data appeared ....
As the saying goes time will tell ......
How interesting updates had s9 after the release?

I doubt it will run faster, of Kirin 970 at 835 dragonne my NOTE 8 203000 fills in antutu 7. Review but I liked the color white on Proshka on 9+ did not like raccoons white looks just as 9+ and, accordingly, do not like.
Huawei it as a catch-up, released a powerful processor, they released a response, etc.

Post has been editedostandrej - 10.04.18, 11:30

Rep: (6)
Here interested stabilization. The guys from ifixit say that all three sensors are equipped with stabilization system.
https: //www.phonearena...eras-have-OIS_id103931

in the continuation of the story from El Dorado) and call with a request to cancel the order.
Now they say that if you do not confirm the cancellation, the order will still be canceled automatically
In general, we are not an online store and information portal
Therefore, the offer and the rest of us poboku

Rep: (240)
* ArtemZH , Money uplocheny? Check there?

* miklyaev
and yes there is a check and paid of course)
http://joxi.ru/ZrJJKY5t1Eabkr

Rep: (1)
Yarrik68 @ 10.04.2018, 21:15*
I wanted to order, but one of the conditions was the wireless charging, but it is not very upset. It will have to go with SAMS 8.

I order p20pro Clock MTS to this set of ordered power bank and ressiver here;

http://s.aliexpress.com/ZnmINBJB?fromSns=Viber

and 2sht.ress.

http://s.aliexpress.com/6n26fiu6?fromSns=Viber

http://s.aliexpress.com/7bamuMfY?fromSns=Viber

How do these kits work, accomplish your goal with their further use.

Rep: (2151)
pilot.pustota @ 10.04.18, 16:48*
I'm sorry, you do not understand. Can you rephrase your question?

pilot.pustota @ 10.04.18, 12:11*
1. I understand that most of the work to stabilize the processor performs clipping from 4k to fullHD. In the case of 4k no images from which can be cut to stabilize.

What is not clear in my question? But I am paraphrasing, or rather expanded. You claim that when recording in 4K is nothing to cut when using EIS. I ask you - how then Pixel smartphones that the first version of the second, a great way to stabilize video recording at 4K, because they do not have optical image stabilization, only EIS

Post has been editedKot - 10.04.18, 16:46

Rep: (1)
Ru007 @ 10.04.2018, 21:59*
* ser111kle , They still need the same charge?

With p20pro adapter usb 3.0 to 220V included there.

Ordered station;

BlitzWolfВ® BW-FWC1 Fast Charge Qi Wireless Charger for Samsung S8 S8 plus iPhone X iPhone August 8 plus

https: //m.banggood.com...middle-browsinghistory

Post has been editedser111kle - 10.04.18, 17:39

Rep: (65)
ArtemZH @ 10.04.18, 16:06*
in the continuation of the story from El Dorado) and call with a request to cancel the order.
Now they say that if you do not confirm the cancellation, the order will still be canceled automatically
In general, we are not an online store and information portal
Therefore, the offer and the rest of us poboku

They may call themselves as they want on the phone. You have to make the purchase in the company "Eldorado".
All the goods are already yours. The conclusion of the contract of sale, in this case confirms the fiscal receipt.
Liabilities with your hand all fulfilled. With their commitment to one-side transfer goods in a timely manner.
I advise you now to write a bunch of complaints to regulatory authorities that the company "Eldorado" evades execution of the contract of sale.
You can even get to the store to make an entry in the book of complaints + leave a written complaint.

Grounds for termination of the contract unilaterally at the initiative of the seller, given the absence of violations of the treaty by the lack of buyers (Art. 450 of the Civil Code)

Besides:
Paragraph 3 of Article 23.1 of the Law on consumer protection provides:

In case of violation of the contract of sale transferring the prepaid term consumer goods the seller pays him for each day of delay penalty (fine) in the amount of half a percent of the amount of the advance payment of the goods.
Penalty (fine) shall be collected from the date when the contract of purchase and sale of transfer of goods to the consumer should be carried out before the date of transfer of goods to the consumer or to the date of satisfaction of the customer requirements for the return of his pre-paid them the amount.
The amount of the collected consumer penalties (fines) may not exceed the amount of advance payment for the goods.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/02/20, 17:22