Competition for the best review (review) games! | Attention! Competition!

Rep: (1472)
Dear users, we present you the competition for the best review (review) of any game from any platform.

Attached Image

Conditions of participation:
The competition can take part any registered usersavagemessiahzine.com
To participate in user needs to write a review (review) favorite game: to tell what liked that did not like to assess the quality of development work on a 10-point scale, the game in general and evaluate the following criteria: graphics, physics, sound, story . If you have additional evaluation criteria - is welcome.
The review should present a creative description of the game - the player himself must write it on the basis of their feelings of love with the game. It is advisable to accompany your post screenshots if there is a desire and opportunity, and fan artami (it will post additional points and will play a role in determining the winner).
One participant may publish a few posts.
Works that contain copy-paste will not participate in the contest!
Positions of all participants must comply with the rules of the portal.

After the contest, we will reveal the winner, who gained more sympathy of the jury, as well as define the second and third place.
Symbolic prizes, pluses in reputation, special profile signatures and universal respect are prepared for the winner.
Additionally, in addition to all other encouragements, the user first place winner will receive a card with the ps store recharge code for the amount of 1,000 rubles.
The runner-up will receive the same ps store recharge code for the amount of 500 rubles.
For providing the prizes big thanks to the usercloserni
As a prize for first and second place in the competition among other things will be given special prizes, which will be declared later.
Promotion affect only users who have taken the first and second (or only the first two would be if any).

Love games, love contests - then this is the theme for you!

Participate for the sake of victory, participate for the sake of interest, and we will try to provide you with a good mood.

The duration of the contest: from 04/04/2018 to 30/04/2018 inclusive.

A few important points:

- the size of the review request to limit the scope of sound mind both the top and bottom. It is desirable to have more than three words, but less than "War and Peace".
- no need to write a review of the games with xxx content.
- respect the rules of the portal.

The panel of judges reviews the Competition:
Gridzilla
Dyuss
Raveboy
cooler.nvkz

Post has been editedRaveboy - 04.04.18, 16:14
Reason for editing: Editing header

Rep: (298)
Perhaps I'll start.
I want to tell you about the game Crash Bandicoot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before I begin, I want to clarify that in this case will talk about the game Crash Bandicoot developed by Naughty Dog.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Attached Image
Year of release of the game: 1996.
Genre: Platformer.
Platform: PlayStation 1

Crash Bandicoot - the first game in which I tried to play on the new (for me) PS1; The beginning was hard (the internet as there was back then: D), not knowing what to do in this new product, had intuitively disassemble, in her play).
Our protagonist - Bandicoot named Crash (o rly?), Who knows how to spin like a top and jump.
Gameplay:
The game has 3 islands, each divided into a plurality of levels. The player is given a certain number of lives that are spent at bandicoot death. If you collect 100 vumpa-fruit (apples are)) - extra life is obtained. Crash will help Aku Aku, Good medicine man, who was imprisoned in the mask (if you collect 3 of the mask - Crash will become invincible for a while) Separately on boxes:
  • Box with a "!" - opens the boxes, which were hidden (they can be seen on the white office);
  • The box with the letter "C" (which means checkpoint) - Bandicoot gives a chance (while there is life) back to the point checkpoint after death;
  • Box with TNT explodes after 3 seconds;
  • A box with an arrow throws up kresha higher than it can jump)

The main purpose of years - to get to the castlethe doctors..The evil Doctor Neo Cortex, and won its creator - to save his beloved Tavnu. Our adventure begins with a bat, Crash wakes up on the beach of the island "Vumpa".
Attached Image
Next he faces a difficult path in the native island, where he has to collect the boxes (and to get the crystal on the level - you need to destroy all the boxes), and destroy enemies. From time to time (as you will find a mask in the boxes)
The game has a lot of secrets. Adventures crash ends with the glider explodes and Cortex falls into the sea.
There are alternative endings, but it I will not tell, because this game should definitely go in person).
About Saving: To save the game - you must collect 3 labels with images Tavny, Neo Cortex and Brio Nitrusa, then Crash is teleported to a bonus level, which if you go - you can save and / or obtain a password
The soundtrack of the game I personally remembered for many years) (especially the track of the main menu: D).
Additional screenshots:
Attached Image
All of the characters.
Attached Image
Early design crash.
Attached Image
Early versions of the Neo Cortex design.
Attached Image
Half of one of the 3 islands

I summarize.

• Graphics: 10/10 (Seriously, even the critics praised the graphics)
  • Physics: 9/10 (there are bugs)
  • Soundtrack: 10/10
  • Plot: 10/10
  • Gameplay: 9/10
  • The complexity of the (so-called "gold border"): 8/10 (without extra help will be quite difficult)
  • Dop.zadaniya: 7/10 (just to collect crystals, you can still come up with something, though ... Game '96)
  • Secrets: 9/10 (a lot of secrets)

I recommend to pass)
(Something a little turned = P)

Rep: (382)
Trials Fusion. Version for Playstation 4. Overview

There are games, hitting his world and story, there are games in which you want to live. And there are those who want to play! And it's not necessarily pricey AAA projects. Since ancient times, the main thing in the game was the gameplay. And it is this Trials Fusion takes the soul. RedLynx developed and published by Ubisoft racing platformer makes the heart contract and pereprohodit pereproydennye runs indefinitely. Because play is pretty darn interesting!
Attached Image

Trials fusion - it's not just a race on the track, it's a platformer on a motorcycle in the world of the future. The game gives a sense of mission, a desire to break up a gamepad and frenzied joy of passing difficult places on the track. Starting as an easy walk through the world with a touch of cyberpunk, the game progressively gets more difficult and the final tracks throws a real challenge to the skill. Progenitors of the genre can be considered ancient Gravity Defied, cult Elasto Mania and steep Trial Xtreme, which Trials Fusion just very similar.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

The meaning of the game is simple - to get from start to finish. Compete with anyone not necessary, you just have to get there. For driving give rewards - drove without mistakes and within a certain time (drove at breakneck speed) - get a gold medal. I made a few mistakes - you'll get silver. I was able to reach the finish line after 200 attempts - receive a bronze medal! In this case, the track laid in the three-dimensional world, where there is always something going on, something exploding, flying, falling. The scenery is very beautiful, pleasing to the eye, have nextgen graphics and can sometimes compete with the famous studios games. On each track has a special task by doing that you can get additional bonuses from the ubisoft or in-game currency. You can also perform a variety of stunts, some of the levels in the game are designed precisely under gamesmanship. Play money and bonuses you can buy clothing for motorcyclists and motorcycle parts. The game itself is not affected, does not add to the strength or the endurance, simply changes the appearance. Well, in multiplayer, which is present in the game, set you apart from other players. Buy parts and can be for real money. The game is also no effect.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Trails in the game is very clever. Sometimes it's dizzying flights, sometimes it jumping on the platforms, and sometimes it's completely impassable areas that can not pass, bloody game, deleted right now, damn it, how can you do, so fuck you! ... but not passed, ha! In general, the emotion will be a sea. Sometimes there are retro-levels, passing that you can and cry, remembering the good old days of 8-bit. It is difficult to talk about the tracks, you have to play yourself and feel every inch of futuristic cars. By the way, all the tracks are scattered generously to save space (Sheckpoint), so if you do not pass the level of the gold, the error will not make start all over again. On the PlayStation 4 game goes to 60 fps to the stable, and the gamepad nice twitches in his hands, adding perception.
Here is a retro meets in the game
Attached Image

When you feel the master, you learn to jump and pass difficult areas, understand the physics of the game - you can try yourself in multiplayer. He is of two kinds. Local on one screen (yes, yes, the game can be played alone) and, in fact, global. In a global multiplayer Each session consists of a number of tests at different levels, always have a choice - the players vote for the one that want to pass. You can also select vehicles. Among motorcycle, bicycle and ... unicorn has cheat ATV, which is very easy to manage, it is the most stable and easy to learn. Type of competition may be different - on a single screen all players or just you with transparent silhouettes of other motorcyclists. The winner is the one who drove the first and made the least mistakes. Players system picks up pretty fast that pleases. So with the multiplayer in the game everything is in order.

Now let's talk about the pros and cons.
The graphics in the game - a definite plus. Picture a beautiful, clear and dynamic. The play of light and shade, texture - there is a real nextgen. Music - a kind of electronics is very suitable for the game world. Such a mixture is present and a greeting from 90s. Some songs are very emotional and seems to be remembered forever. In any case, the music of Trials Fusion with nothing not mix, and if somewhere hear the song, you will know of what it games. Physics - it builds the whole game, so that from a physical model of motorcycle in order. Adjusted for the arcade, of course. This is not a driving simulator and race is not a motorcycle and racing arcade platformer, in which the physical model is ideal. So ride your health! Even an advantage, you must add the large number of custom tracks, which can take place even without a subscription to PS +. In addition, you yourself can create a track, all the elements are available to you. Well, about the gameplay is all written above.

Minus in the game, only one. Trials Fusion without additions is very short. Levels and slopes are not so much, they pass quickly enough. Having mastered the game you can pass all levels of the day. However, sales Trials Fusion costs about 350 rubles, and for the money is fully justified. You can purchase a season pass, which is also often on sale and then be available for another 6 completely different worlds with lines inside. And you can buy the full version of Trials fusion Awesome Max Edition which includes the game itself, 6 additions thereto and two huge world, the last of which fairy-tale fantasy and tested a unicorn! On sale full version of the game usually costs 750 rubles, but the two levels separately Awesome Max Edition also sold.
So looking events and tracks in the game menu
Attached Image

Attached Image

The final grade for the full version - 9 out of 10. The game is never boring. It does not require thoughtful passage, there is no unexpected plot twists. But it has a huge platform in the world who want to come back. And, most importantly, it is playing it is often felt a sense of flight and fall, when it seems that all the insides rise in weightlessness. Trials Fusion near perfect arcade and enjoy, even those who can not stand racing games, because it's not a race.

P.S. The game is translated into Russian, but only text. The plot of the game there is, shall we say, a little, and tells the story of the origin of the attachment of artificial intelligence to the rider. Voice is not translated, but have subtitles, which is more than enough. They say the game is small and it does not interfere.

Post has been editedChief_Mate - 06.04.18, 14:09
Reason for editing: Grammar and added about Sheckpoint

Rep: (34)
A DID YOU KNOW WHAT? ..

Happiness ... No ...? Then let me, I will teach you what is this magic word ... "happiness" ...

Sometimes if someone of you is that when watching any movie, listen to any album or song, or when you hear a familiar tune from the video game, you suddenly unconsciously return to the time of life, to which you have connected memory? Was there a way that you can even re-smell of the infant and adolescent life? If yes, then you are lucky, and understand every word that I have put in this review. If not, then do not worry. Your time will come, too.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!
Attached Image
Perhaps I'll start. Today, I would like to tell you, and tell you about a wonderful game from my childhood, which brings me back to distant moments of childhood. I can once again smell the hostel, where we lived with my mother and father. I remember how to get to the school bag, good hostel is not too far from the school. I remember how he could sit for hours in the English game, thus, not a damn thing without understanding of an English-language, just because I liked it. We'll discuss Strahl game on my first console that brought my father when he went to St. Petersburg, back in 1995 year. The console, called "Panasonic 3DO". Then, when there were stalls with goods for sale, Dad, who came to St. Petersburg one market saw PSX and 3DO. Sonka first already gaining momentum, has many of the houses, and Dad decided to take something, so to speak, is not "mainstream." And it did. Absolutely.

SUMMARY OF THE GAME:
Released: 1993
Genre: Action Interactive Movie
Platforms on which the game was published: SAT, 3DO, LA.

ABOUT THE GAME

Strahl, is the same game from the category of "have time to press the buttons on the joystick, which appear on the screen for a split second." And this is its highlight. Maybe I'm blind, but I have not seen for the last 10 or even more years of similar games. QTE scenes in games, a la Resident Evil 5 - absolutely not. The plot - not difficult to understand. The main protagonist of the game,alex Hawkfield, A regular guy who one day finds a dying old man on the street, relates it to his house, provide him proper care, and, as it turns out, the old man, the old man is not easy, but God in the guise of an old man. God, seeing the good heart and soul Alex offered him on a journey to find the seven pieces of the magic stone and be king. Man stunned such a proposal, and did not know what to say, but as we all know, if he refused, therefore, the game would not exist :) Since then, and begins the journey of our protagonist.

In the game with 8 levels, but no level is like another. Then you and the desert and swamp, and Crystal Palace. All of them are filled with bright colors, complex places, enemies and obstacles that may not be able to cope with the first attempt, and have pereprohodit several times to train reflexes and time to time to press the button on the joystick, but not too complex and difficult to assume that the game is not fair to the player, or there is some imbalance. Regarding clicking on the button, there will not be anything complicated or unusual. Need to press the arrows or fill black ball of force (by repeatedly pressing the button), or the sword icon (as if you need time to press the attack button), the hero did not die, and the action continued. The way in which the hero dies (video death) in bulk. I do not have time to press the button on time in the swamp - ate a snake or drowned. Not had time to jump out of the way when behind you rolling stone - crushed. As for me, this is very impressive, especially when you were 6 years old.

In the game, as far as I remember, there are no dialogues. The protagonist over 8 levels with no one talking. And why? The whole atmosphere, mood and emotions transmitted facial expressions, gestures, behavior and actions of the protagonist and the surrounding characters. This is the case when the "do not need words." Everything that happens on the screen is supported by a soundtrack fit, and sets the appropriate note of your emotional state and perception. Speaking of other characters besides the main protagonist. Other characters - not. Only monsters, which you have to fight. Even on one level, when you come across "something" in the guise of a man, this is another monster that must be killed in order to find another shard magic stone. The end of each level is simple - you picks up a fragment, there is another level of the menu provided. The levels can be played in any order that you want.

In principle, this is the most basic thing you need to know about the game before you start to play it. Everything else is just spoilers.

NOT DO I express your opinion about the game? PERHAPS ... YES!

Pluses of the game:The atmosphere - The game draws from the first minute and does not let go until the very end. Anime - and what can I say? Cartoon grafon fit the time in the genre of anime performs its task by 1000%. The desire to replay over and over again after the game went - even if you know the ending, you want pereprohodit levels in a different sequence. Music - deserves special admiration. The music is chosen in such a way that you are imbued with all that is happening on the other side of the screen.

Cons of the game:Personally, for myself, I did not find them. However, if you try to think objectively and not subjectively, it is possible to play the downside is the fact that she - short. Once, I saw the videos on Youtube, where the game took place for 30-40 minutes. However, if you are playing for the first time, the first passage of the game can drag on for an hour or two, not more. Difficulty - it's controversial, but still. For some, the game may seem easy at the beginning, and someone can spend 10-15 minutes more to understand and to control the reaction became how to work. The game is not particularly difficult, and it might alienate those who like to arrange a Challenge and takes pleasure in games of being able to overcome the difficult part of the game by hours of trying. Personally, I'm more relaxed when pereprohozhu it. I enjoy my video and once victorious ending.

Do developers have coped with the task, when conceived to release this game? To the right. At 100%. 10 out of a possible 10.

I try not to, and generally do not put any whatsoever evaluation games. I prefer to say that I liked or did not like to argue and to bring readers and the people their opinion, which I got after beating the game. But since the conditions of competition require, then I put.

FINAL EVALUATION
Graphics: 10 of 10, because the anime, I love anime ^ _ ^
OST: 10 out of 10. He is smart. Without words. But transmits all the sensations to the player, who must pass.
Plot: 10 out of 10. As I wrote above, it is easy. In it there is a universal struggle between good and evil. In it there is no yard strife à la The shadow or rome, where there are some secrets, conspiracies, betrayals. The plot is simple to the impossible, but it attracts and pulls. You do not need to strain your brain, to worry about what you can not catch any subtlety or understand Laure game.
Gameplay: 10 out of 10. YES YES YES AND YES AGAIN. Why in the world today do not make more of these divine game - for me still remains an enigma. Animated games in which to perform an action, you need time to press time the button appears on the screen (a la Dragon's Lair, only in the Dragon's Lair was not any buttons on the screen. We had intuitively press the button to see the right decision if you adopted) is, in principle, can not get bored or boring.
Difficulty: 5 out of 10. What I wrote above, it sort of is, but it seems not.
Management: 10 out of 10. Easy, responsive, intuitive, understandable.

P.S
It is with this game, I had a love for the game in general. It is thanks to this game, I found out that game in different regions may differ from each other (illuminations, censorship, etc.). On Youtube you can find 2 different Intro for this game. USA version and JP version.
JAP version! North American version!

Like games, friends. Collect collection. Play games from different regions, because for anyone in every game, come out in different regions and corners of the globe, there are differences from one another, and not only in the choice of language or language in general. I say goodbye to you, and remember ...
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Rep: (166)
Attached Image

Release year: 1999
Genre: RPG isometric
Developer: Black Isle Studios
Platforms: Windows, Android, IOS, MAC, Linux

Picture

Introduction

Planescape - is a cult game, which is well appreciated in the RPG fan circles. As well as to many other projects, fame came to her only after some time, making it possible to create games for the reissue of new PCs. What is she so sunk into the soul of gamers?

Picture

Plot

The game's plot tells the story of the Nameless - immortal man. He lost his memory and does not remember neither the name nor the last. You have to go on an adventure on Measurements and learn many secrets of the past incarnations of themselves.
Attached Image

Picture

World

In the world of Planescape all very unusual. The world is divided into plans (measurement) with their people and nature. Their inhabitants are preaching his philosophy of pure evil to good. Beings are many, this may be demons, and robots, and the angels, and devils, and just people.

Attached Image

Plans too much. This Baator, where the souls of sinners get on the bloody wars, and the total opposite of him - the highest plane. It is possible to travel on portals that can okazatsya, literally, anywhere, if you find the key to it.

Attached Image

Needless to forget the development of philosophy, you'll learn the whole game. It is about the meaning of life, death, immortality problems. Here, for example, our hero wanted to correct mistakes, but I was afraid not to have time, and therefore has become so, and made even more mistakes.

Picture

Gameplay

Now the fun part. The gameplay is a little different from other RPGs in that the emphasis is put on conversations, but believe me, they are at the highest level. Each almost every NPC can rasprosit or take a quest, and some may join you.

Attached Image

You can take a buddy, who have their own abilities, characteristics and even the nature of a worldview. You can rasprosit them about it or read the dialogue between them. Guys like a real person with his history and biography.

Ways of the decision, too, are different. You can kill, make or use trick to get around. It helps when you do not have lechilok or good character. Sometimes it may even be consequences ...

Attached Image

Worldview can change during the game progresses. You may be good, evil or neutral, but there are and their subspecies. It all depends on your actions. Will lie or kill the innocent, you know that everything will take into account.

The rest is the usual RPG for Baldurs Gate's type, and the like ...

Picture

Total

This is not a game, but only a masterpiece of its time. No wonder it has become Classics RPG. Interesting plot and narrative style will not leave anyone indifferent.

Planescape has been ported to many platforms, including Android. I advise you to read all fans of the genre.
9/10

Picture

What can change the nature of man?

Post has been edited-ATOM + - 22.04.18, 20:51
Reason for editing: How do you like?

Rep: (123)
Now I will tell a little about a favorite toy of my childhood, where I spent 3 years before the opening of the world GTA I ... was not able to pass the last mission for 3 years: good: matured found passed.
And so it goes ...

The Simpsons Hit & Run

or Simpsons hit and run

Attached Image

A little about the genre and year of release:
This came out, "the GTA without violence" is still in the distant 2003. The game has the character of action-adventure genre.
Few screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

On the game and the plot:
The game's plot is written by the same people that do and cartoon. Voiced characters, too, there is the same people as in the cartoon. The plot is linear, but the presence of the side of her mission and they all race to win in which it was possible to win the car. The game as I have said does not contain violence, so I still at that time a small shket it is not threatened, no weapons, the game characters are not cast people with wheelbarrows, and sat down to them. One could of course fight, but if you go too ... No no no one has died, a character just got up and kept going, and was on the radar range while achieving a 100% behind you went cops. The game is divided into 8 I would say levels. Where at every level of play in a different location, or slightly altered. How can pass the level, you ask? And for this we need to perform tasks, and their hoo 50 pieces + side of the race, oh yes and that's not all, you can just wander through Springfield and find all sorts of boxes in which the coins flying robotic bees that can break down and get the same coin. I'm not talking about the clothing collection of cards, which also need to be found. And I talked about all sorts of fun things, like come and wait for the result of click? For example go to the freezer in the Apu store, press a button and speak with you old man with a refrigerator. Ohhh so different buns in the game fully. And so that's whom we play at each level:
  1. We play for Homer
  2. play for Bart
  3. Play for Fox
  4. Play for Marge
  5. Play for Apu
  6. again play for Bart
  7. again play for Homer

It begins with Buzz cola advertising from Krusty, which, as it turns out later, is connected with the abduction of Bart and aliens? But this is only the beginning ... I do not want you to spoil the plot completely, play at your leisure, this game is worth it.

Some more screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

I would like to say:
cool game
  • The plot since 9/10 in the beginning did not understand
  • The sounds in the original 10/10 in the Russian voice acting is not much on 4/10
  • Graphics, a touch point for the game in a cartoon 11/10 eeee Simpsonyyyy in 3D
  • Physics on 6/10
  • Interest to walk through the world 11/10
  • Race, race, race, race timer again ... 9 out of 10
  • My assessment is very much out of 10
  • Well, it's The Simpsons guys, this is invaluable

I recommend to all!!!

Post has been editedMaSaNA2013 - 21.04.18, 13:23

Rep: (18)
Now I will tell you about her one of the most favorite games to me that much sunk into my soul -Shadowrun .

Attached Image

Initially, all the parts have been released exclusively on PC. However, after a while, Returns and Dragonfall been ported to iOS and Android. Hong Kong, unfortunately, remained neudel.

We are not talking about the original game, released back in 93 rd year (although I've also catch her on the Sega console from a friend, to read it in full, unfortunately, did not work), but about the relatively new interpretation of the game universe in the face series of games from theHarebrained schemes: Shadowrun Returns , Shadowrun Dragonfall and Shadowrun Hong Kong . The game will be treated as a single unit together with the addons, for gameplay and technically they are practically no different.

What do we sweep the story?

I'll start with the fact that before he met with a subject I've always been a stranger to the genre of turn-based games. A kind of stereotypical Vasya Ivanov, who only primitive "gum" and serve without any stress gyrus. I always wanted to see more of the dynamics in the spirit of a Mortal Kombat and the notorious action Pestryaev with special effects on the screen in the tradition of Michael Bay. In general, entertainment and gameplay, based on the adrenaline soup, was for me a fundamental factor in the choice of games.
However, at some point, it formed bezrybe, which coincided with the sale of the incentive. There I was, and attracted the first time the setting of the game. Not that he was unique, but common and usual it is not exactly call - a dangerous mix of cyberpunk and dark fantasy. Without hesitation, I bought the whole series and began his adventure in the new and unknown.

The concept and style instantly captivated me:
- World anti-utopian future with all the attendant
- Government completely lost its sphere of influence and were dissolved and world domination is divided between corporations
- Widespread poverty and cultural degradation of society, class divisions as strong as ever
- In everyday life it became quite commonplace kinds of AI, fully autonomous robots, cybernetic implants and virtual reality
- At the same time, with all of the above symptoms are inseparably coexist fantasy world
- Meet the street elf or some orc is considered to be as natural as to meet a German or an Englishman (dragons and did head the corporation and are the most powerful beings)
- Magic and science constitute a symbiosis

Individually, all of these genre elements look very stereotyped and trite, but together they create a truly unique situation.

Attached Image

Just imagine, for example: You go on a night dark alley, where a rare light flickering lampposts times exposes the deplorable state of the area. It seems that the skyscrapers stretch endlessly skyward, but trying to see their height, you blinding brightness of neon signs. Around overflowing dumpsters, and underfoot at times confused pieces of a cardboard mixed with palietilenovymi packages. Corner of my eye, you notice how sometimes sweep magical flash spirits of some animals. Somewhere in the distance hardly sounded echo raced the siren of a police car. It started to rain and passers deeply wrapped in their cloaks and hoods, out of which sometimes can be traced typical elven ears and fangs trolls ...

All of the recount some local events and almost did not intertwined. So, in one piece you will carry out the investigation on the murder of your old friend, while in another part of you already did run into a global conspiracy corporations. In the third and did have to save the world from the threat of the apocalypse. I'm not talking about a lot of side quests, each with its own history. All of this abundance, besides, seasoned with nonlinearity in the passage and the presence of different endings, which greatly adds to the replay value of the game. So, you can go through the game, playing the hardened bloodthirsty criminals, but many remain behind the scenes to you. But the passing game as, say, an intellectual with academic knowledge - see the story from a totally different side and other features.

Evaluation of the plot: 9/10

How did this miracle is played?

Gameplay can be divided into four phases which are irregularly alternated between:
- research mode, where you move through locations in real-time in search of "point and click" sites and times to solve simple puzzles in the form of mini-games in the manner of crack in Deus Ex
- mode of combat step
- VR mode: a kind of a local analogue of the Internet with its own special enemies and objectives
- Conversation Mode

During the entire passage, all these parts are unevenly distributed and mostly to read. Lot. A lot of reading. Text here so many, that last part, for example, translated already almost two years. By the way the transfer even if the English have no special problems (and I think they are necessary to the good knowledge of the language of work and study), then there can often get hair on end, even you, as used in the local lexicon
such rarely-used literary words and phrases that not every English speaker will understand. The benefit of a small group of enthusiasts safely transferred all part of the game (for which she thank you), as the official Russian localization not even anticipated.
And have read thoughtfully, carefully choosing the answers - because of each choice depends on the further development of the plot. But most importantly - they are very interesting to read. Dialogues are registered so breath-taking that believe in everything that happens.

Attached Image

Interface and mechanics will be familiar to any fan of the genre of turn-based RPG, everything is quite intuitive, and she moves with mechanical resembles the recent XCOM.

As for fighting, then they are interesting or slightly inferior to the dialogues, though not bring any innovation. There is also present a variety of vzavisimosti on your play style: close combat with the use of Catan or cybernetic claws ranged combat using sniper rifles, or magic spells, etc. But they (the fighting), unfortunately, not so much as we would like, and types of enemies are not so much (but at least please the bosses). And if you choose the path of a pacifist, a diplomat, so the fighting has become less naporyadok. That is why I no longer perceiveShadowrun more like an interactive book, if tactical RPG. Here, the ratio of subjective 70 to 30. However, the mechanics of the game, this made no backhand, but quite on the level of quality AAA projects.

Evaluation of gameplay: 8/10

Do not judge a book by its cover!

Perhaps this is a case where the value is exactly the content, because the game is seemingly not enough stars in the sky. I am sure that graphics performanceShadowrun otttolknulo / repels most of the players. At first repelled me - and this is terribly sad. After various AAA-level games GTA V and the truth is hard to accept that something so budget (even by the standards of indie): character models are very scarce on details, physics is not, in principle, the special effects there is little, very clumsy animation. However, it is drawn into the story itself, just stop noticing all these shortcomings. Starts to work a similar effect when reading books - you begin to think out everything myself (not for nothing that they say that our imagination - this is the most powerful graphics card in the world), and you start to get longer genuine pleasure from the game without any discomfort feeling. Besides, this greatly contribute to fine arts drawn characters. What's that, and this does not take away from the game and do not recognize the talent of artists and designers is impossible. It is an art that only one figure can represent the character of a particular character, where every art radiates his charisma and underlines its uniqueness.

Attached Image

And these insanely atmospheric back backgrounds in each location: futuristic Berlin with his depressive and soaring tension in the air, which became the center of migrants ... mmm ... Or take, for example, Chinese neon metropolis in the entourage of "Blade Runner" ... mmm ...

In the art design literally felt the contribution of the "soul" to create. So that the mind moves in these cities. And all thanks to the elaboration and attention to detail - no wonder they say "devil hidden in the details."

Rate schedule: 7/10

About the sound is nothing special to say - the dialogues are not sounded (and it is clear that much of the text, and the budget, and so is too small even for indie development), a variety of sounds of shots and other effects are very scarce. But special attention should be combined with ambient music - they are made with great care. Background ambient laced with catchy sounds typical of cyberpunk genre: the roar of the crowd of regulars of the bar, passing cars, the city tower with alarms and loudspeakers, etc. All this is even more atmospheric and gives a deeper dive.

The soundtrack is also worthy of special praise for not only finished with a couple of tracks and full albums (which is why sound does not get tired after a few hours of passage) in the style of electronic music. With that in every part of his own. Basically preobradaet dark techno. That's how, for example, the soundtrack to the latest soundsShadowrun Hong Kong- the same dark techno, but with an oriental twist.

Rate sound: 9/10

Rate replayability: 8/10

Is it worth it?

A definite answer for all can not be given. Still game for a very narrow circle of people. Not everyone will be able to perceive its outer shell drops without discomfort. Not everyone will be able to overclock your imagination, presenting the recent epic shootout (whether it is acting in a movie scene). Not everyone will have the patience for more than 30 minutes at a time to get a grasp in the dialogues.

But definitely worth a try all - fans of the genre will like it for sure, but neophytes can torknut also suddenly and unexpectedly, like me at the time.

Total, total score: 8/10

Achivki personally from me: On the verge of a masterpiece!

A couple on pozitivatorov
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editeddemonogatari - 23.04.18, 09:42

Rep: (228)
Game ReviewWarhammer 40,000: Deathwatch - Tyranid Invasion

The author warns that this review is a stripped-down character since in the process of writing it was clear that, if let myself go, it is possible to write a short story about this game.
(Plus, I beg forgiveness for lean design - no time for it).

In the summer of 2015 (now this far), the company decided to Rodeo Games will certainly bring happiness to all fans of turn-based strategy (and the universe of Warhammer 40,000, in particular) releasing, not afraid of the word, a masterpiece on mobile platforms - the game Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch - Tyranid Invasion.
Even after 3 years, the game is more than a modern and invites players to take on responsibility for the operation Kosmodestanta group in opposition to the expansion of the "cute little animals" - Tyranids.
Attached Image

Since the game is a tactical turn-based strategy with RPG elements onto (yes, the one where you have to think and, as a consequence, to use not only the dorsal, but the main cord), the time it is necessary to allocate a lot.

By clicking the icon of the game, you do not even know what to expect. Gloomy gothic of the universe Warhammer 40,000, in which violence is multiplied by violence and where for the possession of the galaxy locked in confrontation huge number of alien races somehow not really fit in with the step by step battle. Even if it all began once with nastolki (many will argue with me, but this is my IMHO).
So, the player presses a treasured icon of the game, there is a download screensaver .... And hangs and hangs and hangs. 30 seconds of hanging. Mdaaa developers do not seem to particularly optimize this part.
Finally, it disappears and you get into the game menu.
(I have to say - Russian localization is so terrible that I would rekomndoval play in English).
Player gaze presents a "menu" of the game, but it is not very diverse.
You can just go into battle, to see the composition of its combat teams, equipment check, go to CODESA, to see all the Marines and play equipment, open the packs of cards or buy them and so forth.
Attached Image

Well, there is nothing special to linger in the menu and you are ready to rush into battle.
You get the starting group number 5 Marines iiii ... yes, then the question "iiii?" Becomes central, as right from the start there is the possibility of donation.

Donut

Marines and armor in the game you can get for the card that you can buy the game currency (of 4 Currency of the mission on the complexity of the "normal").
1 card for in-game currency worth 100. It is not difficult to calculate that the 100/4 = 25 passed missions. You can sell the armor or Marines, getting the currency, but somehow globally it will not change the number of cards purchased.
Attached Image

But as per the act passed free then give 1 card.
From one card, you get a 2-piece, and a marina. In theory, getting randomly, but the players found out that getting loot looped. Those. in the cycle of 60-80 cards you will receive all the bottom of the same.
(In spite of the violent protests and tickets from the public, the problem was never fixed a.)
Donat in the game is presented in the form of purchase (for your hard earned money) card. They cost is not cheap for 2 cards 229r and 2690r 20 cards.
Immediately warn you, if you buy 2 cards, then you dropnetsya is likely crap.
Attached Image

But for people who do not believe that money can immediately be bought cards, get good fighters / armor and go destroy the Tyranids.
Most people do not want to Donato and begin the game with a starting set.
Here's how to play and has at its disposal a group of Space Marines, but not quite a simple group.
But a group of Deathwatch, which gathers fighters from different factions. The game features the paratroopers of the factions: the Ultramarines, Space Wolves and Blood Angels.
Not much, of course, but it was there.
Start a group of soldiers, in theory, should already begin immediately burn napalm on tyranid entrusted to seize territory.
But the reality is, as always, is cruel as the paratroopers are not equal in their abilities.
Attached Image

Space Marine

In game level 4 "coolness" Space Marine: I; II; III and IV.
I do not know where their genetically modified, but it seems that the levels III and IV pricked syringe with serum modificants shoulder, and the levels I and II in the ass. But when it starts with the priests, and the output end is not very.
In practice, all this translates into a fact, levels I and II are the base with lower stats and from all three faculties.
And hence the consequence that they are weak and do not represent special interest.
Yet changed when falling III and IV of the fighters.
There are already plenty to choose from, to sharpen the team under a certain style of play.
We should also talk about the stats and abilities that have Marinov.
With Article developers not really soared and introduced just become kind of accuracy, crit, and health.
But with more interesting abilities. They are a huge number, but a fighter can only have a fixed number of them for it, which can be opened for the experience.
For example:
Praparation ability makes it possible to move in the next move all the remaining points travel.
Or Triage - Heal by 5% HP All Marines that are standing next to the end of the turn.
Thus it is possible to collect very interesting sets of fighters who are treated en masse at the end of the course or, for example, may be a long way to go, because is recovered from the foot action points.
Attached Image

But, unfortunately, of all abilities, one stands out more strongly, which completely breaks down the balance.
Its name - Evaluate Target. It gives the right to + 40% crit. What makes men it is almost the only option.

Combat mechanics

Yet reached the first mission, the player enters the field of play, which is a something like a chessboard.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Basic, each fighter has 4 points of action at every turn.
They can be spent on: a) attack b) movement) special effects
Also in the game there are 2 class fighters: Melee (chain swords, axes) and ranged. In turn, the ranged fighters have 2 classes: Devastator (heavy guns - plasma, bolter, laser) and the Tactical Marine (bolters, flamers, gravgany etc.).
(There are still in the game Marina's class Pharmacist (Apothecary) But talking about them makes no sense -. They are absolutely useless after a normal level of difficulty).

battle tactics

Due to the fact that the ability to have extremely raznnobraznyh fighters, tactical constructions options very much. But, overall, it comes down to a simple system: Tank tank and destroy all that dare to approach him, tactical marina mow fire hordes of smaller Tyranids, and Devastator cleans and felled especially large specimens.
Independently there stoyam Ultramarines. They have crazy synergy, thanks to which they are practically indestructibility.
For example: the ability to Battle Brothers. It gives 5% HP and 5% accuracy for each of ultramarine in the group. It's just ultra ability at the beginning of the game, because ponchalu your players special accuracy are no different.
Attached Image

On the tactics you can talk a lot, as long as you do not appear Lone Wolf - Marine VI level against Wolves. tactics are no longer needed with him, because he looks more like an armored vehicle all devouring death.

Leveling

But what would your Lone Wolf turned into the very "armored vehicle all devouring death," it is necessary to pump. And once you decide to do it, then you get to the center of the black and huge assholes ... a black hole of our galaxy.
It so happens that the developers forgot to enter the game digestible system gain experience.
To unlock the ability to battle brothers in ultramarine, you need to pay 4000 experience. A mission of Marine receives an average (at a simple level) 800-1500 experience. Those. You just need 4 missions, to open only 1 ability.
Plus the most precious experience sooooo need for pokachki such items as the accuracy, crit, health. And then act arifmiticheskaya progression, which progressively increases the cost pokachki.
As a result, pump accuracy at least 50% (and marinas will start with an accuracy of 10%), you realize that one-time stat lifting need is not 250 experience (as it was at the beginning of the game) and 10,000 experience.
And there is a situation here that you go through the game, shake your fighters, you paduyut new fighters, but the good of no new, because they are zero.
No experience transmission system, nor the experience of vnutreigrovuyu currency or for real money in the game.
Only the stupid and merciless farm.
And very stupid, very ruthless, very ruthless and oochen long. 3-4 hours of play, you can fill 20-30 thousand experience.
When the value of the ability to Evaluate Target 12,000 experience - it's a drop in the sea.
It turns out that for all the coolness of the newly fallen heroes to pump their unrealistic if you have a good stock of patience.
It has often happened that the passage 2 difficulty levels, on the 3rd level you steep falls Fighter IV level and remains forever in the barracks.

Difficulty levels

Attached Image

Then I put the developers 10 of 10.
Developers have decided to follow the classic Diablo game system and divided into 3 levels of difficulty, which the player has to take place sequentially. All armor and experience after the normal difficulty level to a higher pass away, and so the third.
Each level of difficulty (Normal, Veteran, Heroic) - is 40 missions divided into acts, and each act is necessary to achieve a specific goal.
For comparison, a mob at a normal level of 35 x, on average, 120 and 400 on the top.
And as much as I wanted to weapons power would grow as well, but alas.
Difficulty levels are made perfectly. Normal level I was not too straining.
And, having passed it, I'm out on the level of complexity in the Veteran understand that I kranty. Neutral weakest Hormagaunt now has not 35 xn and 120. beats much stronger.
And all of a sudden turned into the tanks of tanks, each move tactics became valued its weight in gold, and Devastator become the main combat power. This is where my brain boil.
Each capacity marina has been subjected to close scrutiny in terms of its usefulness in combat.
Once it became clear that we need a marina III and IV level since without them it will be very difficult.
And here's the start of the real tactics.
It's funny that at the level of complexity of the Heroic situation not only repeated, but also worse. Coming at it, I realized that on the 2nd act I did not go because do not have enough weapons and bleeding.
With increasing levels of difficulty, some tyranid begin to appear unique buffs. Well, for example, + crit to all Tyranids in the field, or two points of action each turn.
We should also talk about Buffy 'immunity to Crete ».
It occurs only rarely, but "the nail on the head."
I got it for a good boss, which led to the fact that I had to think long oochen, how to kill him, because all serious demedzh in the game is based in Crete.

Weapons and trinkets.

Weapons in the game enough, but the main view - bolters different species.
There are plasma and Meltem, but they are less effective.
All sorts of trinkets that can be hung on the fighters, often reinforce the mighty well.
For example: + 15% damage with bolter weapon.
Or a unique trinket: treatment of ultramarine 5% HP at the end of the course.
Here is where to disperse.
Attached Image

Tyranids

Detailed Info somehow I do not see much sense to describe opponents of Space Marines, as it all comes down to a simple mixture of roaring, shredding, spitting and runaway zoo creatures, which can be seen in other games Warhammer 40,000 ... or in Starkarafte because Zerg - it is almost a complete copy of Tyranids.
Attached Image

Atmosphere

Here, too, 10 of 10.
In the game you plunge headlong.
Bloodcurdling roar tyranid, ragged bass bolter negotiations Marines in the game shouting: "Destroy, Destroy them all, brothers!", Cool graphics and realistic physics, the total dark and gloomy background of despair and carousing death make such an effect that no way to stop the game .
Total

I would put the game 7 of 10.
3 points dropped for:
a) neprodummannuyu and miserable pumping system with elements of Asian grind in the most dnischenskoy versions.
b) a clear dominance of one over the other marinas in the III or IV level.
c) the remaining smaller defects type: melta useless on heroics, large bolters useless to heroics, Donata roulette system will randomly drop from packs, drop fixation and so on.

Bit by author

I would recommend this game to buy? certainlynot I would recommend.
For fans of Warhammer 40k and turn-based combat is more like a hard drug, which is very easy to get hooked, but from which it is very difficult to get off. The effect it had on me, on the strength of the effect was like World of Warcraft, which took many precious years of my life.

Post has been editedFair_boy - 27.04.18, 06:18

Rep: (382)
UNRAVEL

Once I experienced a very rare feeling of joy ...? Admiration? Desires? I do not know how to describe the state in which after the passage of Demo version of the game you are rushing to the ATM to put money on the card, because on the map of the money there and buy the full version as soon as possible, directly from the phone to the game time to download and install in console before I cross the road and go home. That's what happened to me when I first launchedUnravel.

Official game screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

The game can not be called indie, if only because there is a publisher. Electronic Arts has taken under his wing a small studio ColdWood Interactive, the chief designer of which Martin Sahlin admitted in an interview that he walked the forests of Sweden and photographed personally associated with threads hero game in different places, trying to find the funny situations that could be applied in the game . Unravel - this is a game with elements of puzzle platformer, in which the developers, it seems to me, put his heart and soul, all the feelings, all the dreams, joy and pain experienced by themselves. The artists have created a cozy living landscapes from which starts schemit heart, and the composition of Frida Johansson and Henrik Oja set the tone to the north of this amazing game. Screenshots can not convey the feeling and the atmosphere, so I will illustrate the world Unravel photos taken by my wife. She fell in love with all my heart the protagonist Jarni, his wove of thread and created with him his own little world.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Travel in the game starts with the room in which at different places arranged photographs. These are the levels in the game. A total of eleven, but at first only the first half is available. Each picture - a world of its own, a world of memories. The game runs on all significant events related to the house. And with my grandmother, of course. After Jarni - it was her skein of thread. Beginning with the joy of children early memories Unravel creates a false impression of easy games in the rainbow world. But gradually things get more complicated. Sadder. Through images, photographs, through the levels of the atmosphere, we offer life lived where it was not all rosy and happy as it might seem at first glance. And this is where the game turns into an adult. With a very strong message of life and ending, from which tears splashed themselves. Believe me, this adventure is worth it to go through. But let's talk about the game.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Jarni - a hank of yarn. Traveling around the world is unwound hero. And the most interesting - it can be unwound to the end and then not be able to move on. However, the game scattered places saved as yarns, having reached that Jarni will be again full of strength and energy. Jarni also able to cling to a long string of hooks down and swing on it, tie knots, make ramps and bridges. Actually, all the gameplay is based on these skills, and realistic physics. Unravel the essence, like any platformer, reach from the beginning level to the end. But to pass a thorny path will not work only at the expense of mobility. On the way there are pretty tricky puzzles. Solutions to some of them I had to spy on Youtube, yes, a shame, but it is clear that not every child will master Unravel. I can not call this game a nursery, it is for adults who have plunged into the world of Swedish landscapes suddenly become children. Magnificent landscapes greatly affect the atmosphere. Looks like the present. And it's not just a cardboard scenery, the world is alive and reacts to our actions. And what there the foliage on the trees!

Jarni could die. It is sad. But pereprohodit level do not have to, generous checkpoints across quite often. But the death of the protagonist can be terrible. And scary. The crow in its beak will blow, the crab was caught and starts wagging creature from threads. It will sink. In this case, the screen is covered with mist, and if you have a gamepad in hand, then it starts to vibrate on the rise. A very unpleasant feeling. The further you pass game, the sadder and more difficult it becomes. Solar childhood memories come to an end, begins adult life. The first death. Collapsed world. And all this will have to experience for yourself, to pass through itself. The last level is generally made just brilliant, so accurately conveys the atmosphere he bezishodnosti and complete alienation. At each level, by the way, are scattered prizes, so to speak, from the memoirs of items. They are pretty cleverly hidden, and sometimes have to smash his head and died twenty times before you get to the trophy. Nothing new game they do not add, but to go Unravel 100% need to collect them all.

Unravel not translated into Russian. But believe me, it does not interfere with perception. There's no one speaks. And only from the text menu, the names of levels, hints at the beginning and short texts in albums which can be converted, if desired. All communication with the player built on visual images that are understandable to everyone.

Attached Image

In conclusion, to say about the game ratings. Strange to distribute scores artwork. I will say this. Never could neither sew nor even knit. I do not give toys. But after meeting with the game, I watched a video in which the creative director of the project and chief designer Martin Sahlin shows how to make Jarni of thread and wire. And you know what I did? I did Jarni.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedChief_Mate - 27.04.18, 15:45

Rep: (127)
Overwatch

How to become a modern trend higher.

Attached Image

there is Do these people, who remember the days when a shooter - was just a normal game where weapons and accurate shot is everything. When a purchase was enough for a full game in it. But trends are changing. Modern developers spend such huge budgets for games that have regular sales does not justify the cost. In any case, since most igrodelov explain the endless Donat in their games.
Overwatch one of the brightest representatives of the major contemporary trends - a mixture of game mechanics and availability lutboksov. What is it like to play and this is why it is already two years very popular.
Attached Image

Overwatch - a team of first-person shooter with elements of MOBA. Or to be more precise the game on 50 percent shooter, 50 percent MOV. The ability to accurately hit the target is only 30 percent success rate, maybe even less.
The game has four classes of characters - attack, support, tanks, the defense. Each character your own unique set of abilities. Abilities can be passive, active and always one ultimate power, which is stored for a long time, but it has great power. At first glance, it is quite simple and is already not new mechanic that is easy to understand even for a beginner. But at the same time it has great potential of the deep, where you can grow almost indefinitely. Knowledge of all abilities the characters, the knowledge of their interaction with each other, knowledge maps, which is most suitable hero - is the main key to success in this game.
Another interesting feature of the game - at any time we can change the character that would change the situation in the right direction. hero can often fit into one of the card and thus does not fit the other parts of it.
Attached Image

Structure card here also has an interesting feature. Most cards are from an axial structure. Its circular organization defines a certain rhythm of the game, and the logic of existence on the map. If you just explain this principle, it is the distribution of the characters in their roles - vertical, flankovye and straight patterns of action of each protagonist. This contributes to an increase or decrease in the dynamics of the game at any given time. But the dynamics of the game the habit may seem very fast and hectic. What would this do not happen - it is necessary as soon as possible to understand this principle of interaction of the characters with each other, against each other, their existence on the map, etc.
Attached Image

major three competitive modes - capture and hold points (king of the hill), capture and defend points and Hybrid mode the capture point and the delivery of goods or simply delivery cargo. In addition to these main modes, there are a variety of arcade game modes, and custom matches that every player can create yourself from a huge variety of different mechanics - such as low gravity, killing with one shot, infinite super power and a lot more then.
Attached Image

Overwatch constantly evolving, every month there is a new event with new game modes, and most importantly, new skins heroes.
And here we come to the second main trend of modern igroproizvodstva -lutboksy.
Attached Image

Lot different opinions about this, a lot of debate, even in many countries have already legislated want to limit the presence of lutboksov. What do we form in Overwatch. Here in lutboksah only cosmetic improvements heroes who on the mechanics of the game have no influence. But initially the majority of fans attracted game is its vivid images and rich lorom. Many will say that despite the fact that this does not affect cosmetics, she is one of the main components. Many of the games we loved not primarily for their deep gameplay, complex plot, namely a beautiful cosmetic component. Then overwatch revealed in all its beauty diversity.
Attached Image

Practically once a month there is a new event, which not only offers a variety of interesting game modes, and in the first place, new costumes, emotions, etc. Every new game events turned into a race for customization items that will be available only during this period. People forget about the competitive part of the gameplay, and engaged exclusively knocking out containers. Or worse - spending huge money on hundreds of containers. And this is their main danger. Although many say that customization items have no effect, but in the pursuit of hoarding people forget about the game. This unfortunately, and a definite life parallel. In pursuit of the golden calf, we forget about life itself ...
But let's not delve much into philosophy. The point is simple - do not buy lutboksy not follow all of them. Rejoice in the mechanics of the game, enjoy the victories, learn from defeats and the containers will only be a welcome addition. In addition, Overwatch comes quite honest with the players - absolutely all the joy of the game you can experience only buying the game and nothing else. On the other hand - is the main interest of the game is exactly lutboksy, why not.
Attached Image

the most an important part of the game certainly competitive. Blizzard originally to aim precisely on eSports component. At the moment they all goes even very successful. Overwatch League has opened a lot of popularity. Many powerful companies have invested in part in the league. Daily broadcast looks like at least one hundred thousand spectators. Over, in my opinion, to watch these games is only possible to those who he plays Overwatch. This is the main drawback of cyber disciplines. Most of the games can not be playing if he did not play. It's not like football or hockey, which is simple enough to know the rules and emotions will fill the rest. The Overwatch in plan view there are still some difficulties. Of course it is connected primarily with the very gameplay. While Blizzard is nothing new to offer could not. It is often possible to observe the situation when the game is on behalf of one player at a time, all the main action takes place with the other players. Free camera too often does not help - it is not clear who where to aim, and who at some wing stands. But the potential of the game like eSports discipline is very large. It can be seen even as the level of broadcasts increased and how are all new and new facilities for the most complete picture of the transmission of the game. And she arena design and commentators - all at the highest level.
Attached Image

A game constantly evolving times, new heroes in a few months. Many complain that the characters appear very rarely. But I think it's the other way around well. Blizzard is constantly working to balance. The appearance of each new character should expand, but not break the synergy between all the characters and the existence of them in the battle map. Old heroes are also subject to large variations. All this is aimed primarily at retaining the balance and at the same time to create diversity, as in the professional game, often pools of characters is narrowed to just six characters and watch the same becomes boring.
Attached Image

Often alone play boring. Since most players think only of themselves, thinking that they know better, think they are playing well, but the rest are all spoiled. And usually, you are also one of those players, because as playing alone with random players, it is difficult to achieve at least some understanding. But at the same time it gives the experience of assessing the situation and the ability to adapt to the given circumstances. Quite different Overwatch disclosed when playing with familiar people - here you can really have to reveal all of its tactical potential. Both style of play gives operedelanny experience.
Attached Image

So whether or not to play the game - if you want to dive for many months in the competitive chaos, light from the loss, to celebrate victories, it is one of the best deals. If you just want to relax quietly while away the evening, then you do not advise. The game takes a lot of energy and emotion. Optional course be competitive players, for the pleasure of Overwatch, but some effort to play and win is still needed. There is not exactly relaxing. But at the same time in the race for ratings and lutboksami neither should it turn. I think such shooters allow to improve your skill games and at the same time develops a reaction and the ability to quickly assess the situation, as in real life does not hurt. And Overwatch think is the best in its genre. Join now.

Attached Image

Post has been editedSerg357357 - 28.04.18, 01:00

Attached Image

Year: 2008
Genre: Puzzle
Creator: 2DBoy
Platform: Windows, IOS, Android

Picture

A cool puzzle with cool visuals and crazy music scene.

Picture

About the game

Meet masterpiece indie games World of Goo.
I remember a time when flirting it to cognition. It had everything I needed: an interesting mechanic, beautiful music and a very unusual panache. This combination is stuck in my heart for many years and now I have it pereproshel again and was not disappointed. After 9 years, the game could still surprise me.
Picture

Attached Image

Picture

Plot
Recently, the world's smallest balls tyaguchek appeared strange pipe neizvesno origin. No one knows where they are, but because only the right choice - to climb through them and find out.

Picture

Attached Image

Picture

Gameplay

The essence of the game is to build a turret of little creatures Goo. The design is very robust, but very easily bends at the sides. Using the turret need to get into the pipe. Level is passed, if enough toffees were inside. Therein lies the difficulty of the game. The plot is in the form of tablets.

Picture
Attached Image

Attached Image

Picture

types toffees

Toffees are different. In each location you will meet new and new.

1. Conventional. Often black or white. They do not have any additional features or characteristics.
  2. Reusable. Green balls that can and stick, and quietly come unstuck from the turret.
  3. Droplets. Transparent droplets hanging, forming a "rope".
  4. Brambles. Yellow taffy whose ability to cling to the surface level.
  5. Balls information highway. They can not be transferred from one place to another, but only to pull and throw.
  6. Flammable toffee, judging from the title, can burn)

Picture
Attached Image

Picture

Total

The game is incredibly beautiful and charming. Why it does not check out? Game though and 9 years old, but it has no equal, trust me. And she did not Donati, and the complexity is justified. I advise people who love puzzles.

10/10

Picture

Post has been edited-ATOM + - 29.04.18, 18:50

Rep: (127)
Attached Image

Genre: Action / RPG
Developer: Guerilla Games
Date: 2017.
Platform: PlayStation 4

We absorb the times.
Memory eat our oblivion.
But through the dark ages
It sweeps illumination.

Attached Image

The development of modern technology goes so incredibly rapid way that most people unconsciously fear it causes. People have not decided on their way, while the creation of the technology goes his own way, it seems to have independent from the creator himself. All these philosophical problems arise captive, its relevance and popularity postapokalipsisa genre. Horizon one of these representatives of the genre, with an interesting cast and a fresh setting.

Digital skin

Attached Image

The world survived the disaster. The remnants of humanity survives primitive society, sharing their existence with zhivotnoobraznymi robots. Users are divided into tribes warring. Our main character (Eloy), an outcast in his tribe must pass the test to become part of the tribe. So begins the story eyeballs. Just like in conventional action / rpg. The originality of this story it creates the setting. The combination of the primitive color with cybernetics is possible to observe for the first time.

Sunrise manually

Attached Image

The world is fascinating for its incredible beauty. All traced to such fine detail that they can be considered for hours. Despite its considerable size, horizon is very comfortable and filled with beauty. Each piece of card - a work of art, there is no empty space graphic. The world is full of graphic content, but unfortunately, not the scenario. This situation is quite the reverse.

Write what you want - I still forget

Attached Image

Initially, the main plot, we fed the intrigue, which will try to hold out until the end - so what happened, where these animals, robots, and what the origin of our antagonist. The main quest is divided into two parallel - one tells the story of the fate of mankind and the fate of the last Eloi, the second reveals the relationship between the clans and the "modern" humans. These two lines are in about 25 hours. The rest of the lion's share of time spent on the game world exploration and side quests. And all is not well with this here. It all comes down to collecting and specifying the type of fetch hither, and slay so many robots, using a "vedmachi flair" (here is the visor, but the mechanics of the same) we find the following. Most of the side characters completely touches their stories pale and uninteresting, if you meet them in the final part of the game, often can not even remember what the character is and where he is.

Wait and listen to my story
Attached Image

The main line is very interesting and catchy for the soul. Unexpected twist easily calculable, but, at the same time, it is still very interesting. Another issue is that most of the story is revealed in hidden texts and voice recordings. Miss them - you miss a significant part of the story. Laid these "pieces" stories are not the best and most correct way. For example, you went into some of the plot location. It is filled with voice recording - and you mooch from wall to wall, listening to the recording and picking boredom spear room wall. Should of course well-packaged plot of the particle to the next until you have listened to an interesting post, you are, for example, somewhere climbing or walking. And so much of the plot distribution and dramatic lines distributed illiterate and underdeveloped. The world is filled with carefully graphic content, but with a ragged and inconsistent kontenotom scenario.

heroes are born
Attached Image

If the majority of the side characters are boring, the main character of Eloy worked out just fine. It is alive with character, on any action it produces a reaction, and communicates with the world. Her character is very expressive playing for it, you empathize. Often the feeling that she does everything, and you just watch it from the sidelines. First neseksualizirovanny hero girl, where the nature and strength stands higher than his chest.

Life around us
Attached Image

Facial animation and all the people made an incredibly realistic. So far, it seems to me in the horizon zero dawn is still the most impressive and perfect graphics. Several people who did not know that I play the game, thought I was watching a movie. Not for nothing, even the great Hideo Kojima impressed and engine and it develops its long-awaited project. All these people are striking, but unfortunately, not alive. Despite the impressive realistic graphics and images of people, the world itself is completely lifeless.
Attached Image
If Eloy respond to any action, then its actions outside world does not respond in any way. In any settlement can be literally over the heads of people jump, shoot - all the people going about their desired path. Just completely surrounding population did not react to the change of day and weather, too, by the way is very impressive. The only thing in this world who live apart from Eloy - this machine. And then the fun begins.

iron hunt
Attached Image

When it comes to battles with cars - you forget everything. All that you have seen before in the gameplay, everything is interrupted by the incredible emotion of battles. I remember when the only announced the game, they showed incredible scene where the main character captures the car, and riding it, rushes to the huge robot dinosaur. And there comes the incredible dynamic battle. Bow in slow motion, explosions jumping; and finally, after a long deadly dancing we stand, leaning over the prostrate vehicle. So, I totally recreated this battle, and you know, he was even steeper than in the trailer.
Attached Image
And since virtually every huge machine. How I did not play, and did not tire of another run-in with the robots. The main thing is that the battle with the car - it's not just her zatykivanie arrows and spear, but actually a calculated strategic action.
Attached Image

Each machine has certain strengths and weaknesses that may be mentioned visor and then look in the directory. For certain machines fit a certain weapon, and, the projectile should be released in a certain part of the machine. Every fight turns into a kind of dynamic game of chess with the ability to accurately hit the target.
Attached Image
A diverse set of weapons can survive in a variety of local roboflory. And robots are made incredibly lively, they are transmitted to the smallest detail the habits of their prototypes animals. But I make a reservation, the diversity of the combat system you can experience only at ultra-high level of difficulty. On the lower level is not even attempt to play. There, everything will turn into a boring throwing arrows.

smarter cars - people became stupid
Attached Image

But the battle with people longing cleaner than in any assassin. People are so stupid that they can draw out and kill one to infinity. After an incredible battle with the machines do not even want to waste time on these goreohotnikov. In general, it can be seen - all of its resources Guerilla spent only on machines and Eloy. Of the remaining bit of the word completely forgotten.
But again I would say that the battle with the machines covers all other gameplay flaws.

with your mouth
Attached Image

Many people like to criticize, all badly to Russian in comparison with English as a warped sense and so on. D. At the same time, if not for the location, the majority would not have been able to get pleasure from the passage of the next project. Here, with the localization of all right. Especially the voice of Eloy. I liked it even more than the English. In vtorospennyh characters, on the contrary, a much stronger voice in English. They are much more lively and their dialogues are endowed with a greater sense than Russian. But because of the voice Eloy I began to play in Russian, it is very much in her pleasant.

Prehistoric selfie
Attached Image

Separately I want to highlight the photo mode. I do not get tired of repeating that the world Horizon is incredibly beautiful, and the developers obviously it noted, have made a special advanced photo mode. It can do everything. Any effects, time of day, free camera filters. Plus, Eloy will you sit, how you want. Each player can create your own unique photo album. I note that all photos are made solely by the author reviews.

Total
Attached Image

So, summing up, we can say. The game is incredibly beautiful, the heroine is incredibly alive. The battle with machinery unforgettable action. The plot and its denouement sneaks to tears. But at the same time, the world itself in terms of plot cardboard, non-living people, side quests are boring and monotonous. But after a good battle with robomonstrom, beautiful selfi against its carcass, and walks through the beauties of the world, forgive all the flaws of the game.
If you are thinking to buy or not playstation 4, the Horizon Zero Dawn is very good reason to buy it. If you already have a ps4, then I think you just forgot about its existence, if not buy this game.

8 of 10

P. S. Your name is only an echo of the past. More screenshots. Swing at the wallpaper.
Horizon Zero Down I
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Horizon Zero Down II
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedSerg357357 - 30.04.18, 03:37

Rep: (298)
* Hello everyone, today I want to tell you about the game, which you can go without killing anyone. I'll tell you aboutUndertale
Attached Image

(Possible spoilers, but a bit: 3)
He left the game September 15, 2015.
Game Developer: Toby Fox
Game Genre: RPG, puzzle

Cut to the chase: You play as a little child (sex in the game not mentioned), who fell into a dungeon. Your goal - to reach the end of the dungeon, while you decide where to put a comma in the sentence "Kill can not be pardoned." This game can go and pacifist (without killing anyone), and for the genocide (he destroyed all in its path).
The very first monster you meet - will flower "flaui" (And then I want to pass a separate hi ZoG team, who called the flower "little flowers" in his LEng software.)
Attached Image

who will try to kill you :)
Attached Image
At the last moment you save an anthropomorphic goat named Toriello (Eng. Toriel), it will take you through a couple of rooms in the ruins. And then you have to go by yourself)).
Jump to fight with it (because we can (and do not want to spoil me!).): The fight is due to the fact that it is (a goat) wants something you were with her in the ruins ... But you have to be determined * not kill her by accident (if going on a pacifist, like I did ...).
Attached Image

During the battle, you control a small heart (which represents the player): It is necessary to dodge attacks and kill the enemy (if you have chosen the path of genocide), or to spare.
"What is in this game to save?" - You ask me, and I will answer: "To survive - you need to look for places marked with conservation." (Laura on the game, it is in these places you perepolyaet determination that allow you to save.)
Attached Image

We continue:
After defeating Toriello (again, it depends on your way of genocide or a pacifist) you get out of the ruins, getting in Snoudin (English Snowdin.) (Again hello ZoG team, but this time "Snezhnegrad"), where you are met by Sanz skeleton and his brother Papyrus (and they really are unique, unnecessarily. named after the font in which, talking.)
Attached Image
(It will be a fight to the papyrus, but I miss it. For spoilers).
AftersnezhnegrTFA. Snoudina awaitsWaterfall(English Waterfall.) (ZoG team: "waterfall") where you will be introduced (or rather you have to run away from her first, and only then will learn: D) withherringFish named Andayn (Eng. Undyne),
Attached Image

who lives in a waterfall, unnecessarily. can not stand the heat and cold Hotlenda Snoudina. In this location there is a secret Village: Tammy (English Temmie Village.),
Attached Image
where you can sell all your (already accumulated) junk main Tammy :).
Hotlend (English Hotland.): (Crack: "Zharkozeme"). After escaping from Andayn hotlend you find yourself in, where he met girlfriend scientists Andayn - Alfis (English Alphys.),
Attached Image
Alfis like a reptile, social phobia. (Here I speak nothing but the robot, which she invented.)
In that same lab robot Mettaton attacking us.
Attached Image
Further along this location will be puzzles and traps (with Mettatona).
Core(English Core.): After passing through the MTT hotel, you get into the kernel. In this location a lot of lasers and monsters that want to take your soul.
Once you get to the downtown core, you will again meet Mettatona. He says that it was he who sent the monsters to the player, and it was he who broke the elevator.
New house(Engl. New Home) Location where you tell the story of the first man who fell into a dungeon. You go through the area and tell you the story of monsters under chudestny sauntrek
(With your permission to copy the entire dialog with a wiki for the game, the time is short to send the message ....)
The story of Azriel, and the first person
Once upon a time a man fell into ruins.
The victim of the fall of man called for help.
Asriel, the son of the king, heard a man cry.
He brought man into the castle.
Over time, Azriel, and people were like brother and sister.
The king and queen were treated to a human child as their own.
Dungeon was full of hope.
Then ... one day ...
A person very sick.
The patient man had only one request.
See the flowers in his village.
But there was nothing we could do.
The next day.
The next day.
The man died.
Azriel, overcome with grief, consumed per person.
It turned into a creature with incredible force.
Since the human soul Azrieli crossed the barrier.
He carried the body of a man in the sunset.
Back to the village people.
Azrieli reached the village center.
There he found a bed of golden flowers.
He carried her man on it.
Suddenly shouts.
Villagers saw Azriel who held the human body.
They thought that he had killed the child.
People attacked him with everything they had.
He applied blow by blow.
In Azriel had the power to destroy them all.
But...
Azriel did not attack back.
Gritting her man ...
Asriel smiled and walked away.
Wounded, Azriel got home.
He entered the castle and collapsed.
His ashes scattered around the garden.
Kingdom fell into despair.
The king and queen have lost two children for one night.
People again robbed us of everything.
King decided it was time to put an end to our suffering.
Everyone here has fallen, must be killed.
With enough souls we will be able to break the barrier forever.
Not long left.
[Synchronously]
KING ASGOR give us freedom.
KING ASGOR give us hope.
KING ASGOR save us all.
You should also smile.
Are not you excited?
Are not you happy?
You'll be free.

Attached Image

After the story you will tell Sanz (in this corridor), which will tell, experience (the EXP) and Love (LOVE) - Acronyms: 1)Ex ecution P oints (rus OPT - Points of torture.); 2) L evel O f V iolenc E (In Russian. Literally, "The level of violence")
Sanz
What is a protected area? It is an acronym. It means "Points of Torture." Way to calculate how much pain you have caused others. When you kill someone, your OPT increase.

Sanz
When you have enough OPT your SD increases. UR is also an acronym. It means "The level of Carnage." Method to measure the ability of someone's wound. The more you kill, the easier you move away from it. The further away, the less you suffer from it. And the easier you make others suffer ...

a friend of mine
It is worth noting that last corridor - quite a beautiful location in the game)

After the trial Saens we go to the king - Azgoru.
Attached Image
*paskhalochka from me)
Asgor Drimurr (English Asgore Dreemurr.) - Toriel ex-husband, the father of Azriel Drimurra, foster father Enchantment. Similar to the anthropomorphic goat.
With Azgorom have to fight unnecessarily. it breaks the "mercy" button, but in the end it will be possible to spare.
And after the mercy of an evil flower appears that steals all 6 shower (PS. For opening a barrier that keeps monsters in captivity need to 7 souls.)
Once Speaking of hearts - tell them: All in the game there are 7 types of showers (and each has its own character): 1) Determination (red, allows you to save and resurrect after death). 2) Tolerance (the soul Blue);
3) Courage (the soul Orange);
4) Integrity (the soul Blue);
5) Persistence (the soul Violet);
6) The Goodness (the soul Green);
7) The validity (the soul Yellow).
Let's go back to the flower: After Flaui took all 6 shower - the game crashes. After starting the game he turns into omega shape (in fact Toby called it Photoshop flaui ... English. Photoshop Flowey)
Attached Image

What would defeat him you need to seek help from the souls that he (the flower) swallowed ...
Once you have played in all 6 (or rather, whether the 6?) Mini-games shower - Protection Omega shape falls to 0 and the player can inflict normal damage on flaui.
After the defeat flaui you choose: to spare him or kill (it will ask you to kill and threaten you in case of failure.). If you spared him - it will prompt you to restart the last file save and what to do for the best ending.
To note: ending the game in all 3 major: 1) Neutral (killed at least someone); 2) Genocide (all killed).; 3) Pacifist (all spared.). If you go along the path of Genocide - the last fight with omega-flaui will not.
That's all. I told you the only way to play about Neutral, What would not spoil the thrill of the game - I will not talk about the rest of = 3.
Well? results?
Graphic arts. (Without evaluation. In this game, the graphics are not important!)
Sauntrek (10/10)
Puzzle Games (10/10)
Characters (10/10)
Plot (10/10)
Endings (10/10) Ps. The game is actually a lot of endings, but they will all depend on who you killed, and the survivors ... (and all the same will apply to neutral.)
Total 10/10: D
Wiki
(The game has received top marks from critics.)

Personally, I remembered sauntrek: Heartache, Core, Another medium, Asgore, Megalovania, Hopes and Dreams, Save the world, Reunited
My advice to you (if you pass game): Please go pacifist, then genocide (if on the contrary - there will be a slightly different ending).
ZY It was a quick look at this game, there are some subtleties not pass)
Thanks for attention.

Post has been editedlbvrf090 - 01.05.18, 11:28
Reason for editing: Do not upload pictures little brothers

M
The panel of judges of the competition for some time will reveal the winner, who gained more sympathy of the jury, as well as determine the second and third place.
On the results of the competition we will inform in this topic.
Thanks to all those who participated and got acquainted with reviews.

M
The panel of judges confers, in the very near future we will announce the list of winners.

Competition results for the best review (review) of the game!

Thus, a majority vote of the jury win the contest wins a userdemonogatarian overview of the gameShadowrun
Link to review:
Competition for the best review (review) of the game!
Please accept our congratulations iskrennnie and the grand prize:
- ps store card recharge code for the amount of 1,000 rubles.
- 15 Desi
- a unique signature in the profile

The second place was taken by the userlbvrf090an overview of the gameCrash bandicoot
Link to review:
Competition for the best review (review) of the game!
Please accept our congratulations iskrennnie and the prize for the second place:
- recharge code ps store for 500 rubles
- 12 Desi

Third place was shared by usersSerg357357
Blackpanthera90
Chief_Mate
-ATOM +
MaSaNA2013
Fair_boy

Please accept our sincere congratulations and prizes for the third place:
- 7 Desi

Thank you all for your participation! Follow the news, participate and win!

Rep: (34)
:) Congratulations to the winners and thank the organizers of the competition and the jury!

Rep: (25)
* Dyuss I believe that the results are rigged. A clear winner in this competition Chiefmate, he wrote two full detailed review, have all the pluses and minuses, and conveyed their emotions, that principle very difficult to do. He had to win and nobody else.
In any case, thanks for the contest! All done!

* pAproshaiko,
Oh, you have to participate, while the rest would have no chance :)

Ah, the luck was not on my side ...
But it will be even a contest?

Post has been edited-ATOM + - 06.05.18, 22:37

* -ATOM +,
Yes. Next week, the next stage of the competition:
Quiz "Guess the game!"
Join now.
About the beginning of the competition provided additional news information.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/29/19, 02:04