Rep: (0)
DiscussionDiscussion Quelima SQ12
Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Device description
Quelima SQ12 mini car DVR (Minikamera) 1080P FHD
Device characteristics
Record FullHD video with a resolution of 1920x1080p 15fps or 1280x720p 30fps
An invisible infrared night LED lights (2 IR LED)
Activation of motion sensor recording
Shooting photos with a resolution of 4032x3024
Functions of cyclic recording and recording during charging
MicroSD card support up to 32 GB
Capacity Li-Ion battery - autonomous recording up to 1.5 hours
Display images on TV
Weight 26 g, size 25x22x20 mm

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 05.11.18, 11:46

Rep: (2)
ololopetr @ 14.09.18, 0:48*
I came SQ11, can not connect
I have connected to the old TV was all lace norm.poprobuy change me, he immediately ordered to live long!

Rep: (3)
I do something wrong?
Starts recording. I write a couple of minutes. Stops recording, starts again. Well, in short to put it simply: I want to do at different times, in different places recording.
But when connected to a PC, I see that retained only the last recording.

SQ11

Post has been editedtenebras - 04.10.18, 17:33

tenebras @ 4.10.18, 23:51*
I do something wrong?
I still do the same and I have all the rules! is for a blinking light bulbs look wrong? Try on the motion sensor pozapisyvat or pomenyat.Ya map pk.ne personally use to do everything through your smartphone.

Rep: (4)
And if you do a hard reset (Reset button)?

Rep: (1)
It can be used as a model vebkkmeru sq11 someone Teataja and to charge Shoal while viewing it as a webcam.?

Rep: (1)
It can be used as a model vebkkmeru sq11 someone Teataja and to charge Shoal while viewing it as a webcam.?

Connected to a computer without a memory card, is defined as webcam.

Post has been editedharon2573 - 09.10.18, 08:11

Rep: (-1)
What is better to take Yutuba Quelima SQ12 or Wunder C1?

The guys at the same time and you can turn on and charging and video recording? Type as a surveillance camera.

MecidMPB @ 17.10.18, 22:26*
The guys at the same time and you can turn on and charging and video recording?
If you can connect via the charging, the camera automatically incl. Write!

How to get a surveillance camera could not work because when you connect the charging connector on the video disappears.

deltov2005 @ 18.10.18, 7:31*
As a surveillance camera could not get to work,
I have it in the OFF state conn. to charge and it automatically vkl.zapis! oh sorry I SQ11! can SQ12 differently.

Grey0808 @ 18.10.2018, 01:02*
If you can connect via the charging, the camera automatically incl. Write!

That is, not through a usb adapter? If you start recording, it will be infinitely record and delete?
I just want it to use as a hidden surveillance camera.

MecidMPB @ 19.10.18, 1:55*
That is, not through a usb adapter?
interpose lace from the chamber in the bodies. charging and the wall outlet and all the record went in a circle! I usually charged and the camera always have to go off the record!

deltov2005 @ 18.10.2018, 01:31*
How to get a surveillance camera could not work because when you connect the charging connector on the video disappears.

I also have such a situation. When you connect the recording terminal is lost.

Posted on 10/19/2018, 12:38:

Grey0808 @ 19.10.2018, 01:25*
interpose lace from the chamber in the bodies. charging and the wall outlet and all the record went in a circle! I usually charged and the camera always have to go off the record!

I'll try the adapter. Via usb cable entry is not.

Greetings! Who thread was a problem with the TV output. Connected to a computer the rules, and record pishet- to the TV as. Tried different telly, rang tulip, nothing comes to the connector ((advise how to solve the problem?

Voodoo77 @ 25.10.18, 18:02*
Who thread was a problem
I wrote to a TV as a clock! on the screen there is a translation! lace rodnoy.Rodnoy truth is not dead but also to TVs konekt before death!

Posted on 10/29/2018, 20:10:

NickKr76 @ 23.05.18, 09:32*
I surprised by the work of night shooting. If not produce a connection to the power connector chamber, when the manipulation of buttons is turned on night shooting sensors. But once to make a connection cable (for additional power from the battery or to a computer) immediately stop burning IR sensors.

It is interesting to know the opinions of those who had anything to do with the previous models.

klopus, perhaps a response to the test sensor performance. Try to check without connecting cable.

I'm the same way.
Do you have a solution? Prompt plz

Post has been editedpsd2html - 29.10.18, 20:20

Who can take a picture mini jack CSS from within pliz chamber where the contacts to the board

How to photograph it? From the side of the connector pins is soldered to the board reset button.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/09/19, 4:55