Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 9427
Check in: 02.05.09
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

LeEco Le Pro 3 Ai - Firmware
PictureLeEco Le Pro 3 Ai, LeEco Ai X650, LeEco Ai X651
Description | Discussion � | Energy saving � | Firmware �

Important information!
We join the petition to provide source code for our device!(In the subject of the firmware discussion of the petition is prohibited)
Google Contacts and sync
In order to properly synchronize contacts saved in your Google account, you need to install Google Apps through Auto Installer or manually, log in to Google Play and log in to Google account through it. Your account will also appear on the phone and synchronization of contacts and everything that you have allowed to synchronize will begin.
If you have already created an account through the phone settings, then go and delete and then do the above.

Root rights and everything connected with it
At the moment, a stable root access is not received, respectively, to make any changes to the system is not possible. Any changes to the system lead to half-flashing (when running fastboot mode, it is possible to flash the firmware through fastboot). All questions about this will be deleted before receiving a full root

Information for those who tried to get the root and received a half-brick

Answers to beginners questions

Drivers and Utilities
ADB and Fastboot drivers
USB connectivity problem solving
Fastboot ADB Driver Windows 10
Adb drivers

Adb and fastboot utilities
Work Debloater
Fastboot tool

Flash Tool and Drivers
DriverInstall_v5.14.53_WinXP_Win7.7z >>>Auto installation driver mode driver for Windows 7
DriverInstall_v5.14.53_Win8.7z >>>Driver mode firmware for auto installation for Windows 8 -10
Working flashtool

Official firmware
Attention, all operations with your phone start with creating a full backup via FT!
Attention! There are a number of firmware. If the seller tells you that he will send the phone with "global / Russian / multilanguage" firmware, then most likely you will have 027 / 027s, whichnot automatically updated.
Stock 6.0.030S
X7-CN-FN-KGXCNFN6003009091S-6.0.030S
Official LeEco website with firmware
Stock firmware FULL_X7_X7-CN-FN-KGXCNFN5902504131S-5.9.025S for installation by fastbootfrommaster_lee
Firmware 5.9.025S Build KGXCNFN5902504131S with FlashToolfromvif1
Stock firmware FULL_X7-CN-EN-KGXCNFN5902812161S-5.9.028Sfromlaikexpert
Stock firmware FULL_X7_X7-CN-FN-KGXCNFN5902504131S-5.9.025Sfrompavlin67
X650 / x651 net drain storage on mega.nz and on FEXfromdilnix
Storage of stock firmware on YDiskfromAndreyk830
Mirrors for clean stock 6.0.030S

Unofficial firmware

Recovery, Root, Modem, Kernel

Instructions

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the sectionI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators). Prior to the appointment of a curator for filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmaster_lee - 13.10.18, 23:16
Reason for editing: Restoring and changing the SN serial number
AddOne7
Message#42
25.02.18, 20:43
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 378
Check in: 04.07.13
LeEco Le Pro 3 AI 4/64

Dear forum users!

I need your help in writing a wonderful program.Automated Installer GApps and MoreLocale2.
Now the commands are added to the program for freezing by ADB, and we are very interested in your options, as well as the bugs, errors that you found in the process of using the phone after freezing!
You are only required to:
1) InADB consoleto write
adb shell pm list packages -u

2) Successfully save the text from the console in a notebook with a description of the errors found, bugs in the process of using the phone with frozen programs.
How to copy from the console
In the console window, click on the console itself with the right mouse button
Attached Image

Select the properties and in 1 tab (general) we tick off the "mouse selection" as well as in the "buffer size" and "buffers" of 999.
Attached Image

In tab 3 (location) in the size of the screen buffer, the height is 9999.
Attached Image

Now you can select the text with the left button and copy with the right.

3) Send your file. On the forum, attaching it to the message.
Also, we will be interested in errors and bugs that were identified after freezingon a batch fileandfrom the list
All this is done for ease of use and setting up the phone after flashing it, and for those who have problems with the power consumption of the device.

Post has been editedAddOne7 - 25.02.18, 21:24
vif1
Message#43
26.02.18, 22:38
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2732
Check in: 09.12.13
LeEco Le Pro 3 AI 4/64

Hasan73rus @ 02.26.2018, 19:42*
short legs of memory?

I don't know yet, the Chinese wrote something like his friend would connect the phone to the computer — in my opinion, this is what we need! While I’m trying to give them a couple of hundred yuan through Alipay. If I’m lucky tomorrow I’ll have a LeEco Pro3 AI splicing tool, if I’m not lucky, I’ll lose $ 32-33. :-D

--------------------

Samsung GT-S6802 Galaxy Ace DUOS -> Explay Golf -> Jiayu F1 -> Jiayu G2F(WCDMA) -> Cube Talk7x U51GT-C4BD -> Doogee X5 Pro -> Xiaomi Redmi 2 -> Cube U27GT Super Edition -> Teclast p80h -> Xiaomi Redmi 3x -> LeEco Le S3 -> X96 Mini Amlogic S905W -> LeEco Le Pro3 AI download

vif1
Message#44
03.03.18, 09:09
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2732
LeEco Le Pro 3 AI 4/64

Good morning! Wake up! :)
I finally got to the computer.
I spread my saving Flashlighthttps://cloud.mail.ru/public/Gj2B/ZmueBmovu
And the very firmware for the SP Flash Tool
EUI version5.9.025S
Build numberKGXCNFN5902504131S
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Kdwb/1e41Gb4od

Post has been editedvif1 - 03.03.18, 12:46

--------------------
Samsung GT-S6802 Galaxy Ace DUOS ->Explay Golf ->Jiayu F1 ->Jiayu G2F (WCDMA) ->Cube Talk7x U51GT-C4BD ->Doogee X5 Pro ->Xiaomi Redmi 2 ->Cube U27GT Super Edition ->Teclast p80h ->Xiaomi Redmi 3x ->LeEco Le S3 ->X96 Mini Amlogic S905W ->LeEco Le Pro3 AI
vif1
Message#45
03.03.18, 12:13
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2732
LeEco Le Pro 3 AI 4/64

Instructions for creating a full ROM-backup for LeEco X650

The backup saves the data of all sections of your phone and this is a 100% guarantee that your smartphone can always be returned to its current state, including your Imei!

Written on the basis ofthisinstructions and experience creating backup on X622 / X626. As it turned out, our phone has its quirks and that instruction is not quite suitable, I post my decision.

What is needed
SP Flash Tool X650
Scatter file fromthisfirmware (there is also a folder with Flashlight).
DriversMediaTek USB VCOMif they are not installed.Attached fileMediaTek USB VCOM drivers.zip(6.16 MB)

Run the SP Flash Tool, in the windowDownload AgentchooseMTK_AllInOne_DA, in the windowScatter-loadingSelect the scatter file from our firmware, clickCtrl + Alt + Sin the window that appears, selectauth_sv5_LeEco_X7from folderX7_Sign_DA, we leave a tick only on Preloader, it should work out like in the second screenshot.
Attached Image
Attached Image

We pressReedback, we pressAdd +click twice on the appeared line (will suggest to save ROM_0, agree (it doesn't matter, we don't need it), another window will appear click OK (it doesn't matter), clickRead backand connectoffphone. A memory test will occur, the itemEMMC Flash, click on it and the necessary information will open.
Attached Image
Attached Image

We are not interested in empty sections. For convenience, you can copy the information in a notebook. We press Add + another line will appear, double click on it, a window will open, select the folder where we will save our ROM_1 backup. Another window will open hereRegionchooseEMMC_Boot_1. StartAdress zeros (do not touch),Lenghtwe enter0x400000(copy from notebook). Click OK, then clickRead backand connect the switched off phone to the PC. Backup of the first section you have created.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Create a backupEMMC_Boot_2ROM_2 All the same, just select Region EMMC_Boot_2 (screenshots)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Now back up the most important section.EMMC_USERfor X650 4/64, the backup will weigh over 61 Gb, so make sure you have enough disk space (I saved it on disk D). The process of creating the EMMC_USER backup is the same as on the screenshots. I backed up somewhere 1 hour and 20 minutes, so patience. Version with 32 Gb (35-40 minutes back-up). On the second screen you can see the sizes of the created sections. The values ​​of these sections can be viewed.here
Attached Image
Attached Image

Shl. Find mistakes, write.

Post has been editedvif1 - 07.03.18, 12:07

--------------------
Samsung GT-S6802 Galaxy Ace DUOS ->Explay Golf ->Jiayu F1 ->Jiayu G2F (WCDMA) ->Cube Talk7x U51GT-C4BD ->Doogee X5 Pro ->Xiaomi Redmi 2 ->Cube U27GT Super Edition ->Teclast p80h ->Xiaomi Redmi 3x ->LeEco Le S3 ->X96 Mini Amlogic S905W ->LeEco Le Pro3 AI
AddOne7
Message#46
03.03.18, 13:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 378
LeEco Le Pro 3 AI 4/64

* dj-freezz, put the driver so that the device is determined or forgot to turn on debugging.
adb devices

And not (LetvShop) need to write, but first find it through
adb shell pm list packages

And from this sheet that you will know to know what you are blocking.
Or through es-explorer for example to find the address of what you need.
Attached Image

Post has been editedAddOne7 - 03.03.18, 13:49
vif1
Message#47
04.03.18, 14:39
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2732
LeEco Le Pro 3 AI 4/64

I tested the firmwares courtesy of my Chinese friends. (I laid them out in the subject 2 weeks ago, when I was sitting with a brickLeEco Le Pro 3 AI - Discussion (Post vif1 # 70617167), it is strange that no one has yet tried them.
EUI 5.8.505D (Dev) https://cloud.mail.ru/public/AWEM/UfzkrEVHp
Developer, languages ​​only English and Chinese, NFC is.The screen does not wake up after blocking! (Critical!)After blocking, you have to reboot.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Now something very tasty. I stitched the system partition, from the Chinese backup (I also laid it out earlier).https://cloud.mail.ru/public/KR87/q3HaFbpM6
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Yes! This is on our X650 !! :) Would you like this, fully working?

Problem: So,The screen does not wake up after blocking! (Critical!)Maximum brightness is below normal. (Tolerant!). Maybe something else ...
But the feeling that the multilanguage firmware (bare android) with a working NFC somewhere nearby does not give me rest !!! It is only necessary to fix small jambs in this firmware. I propose to more actively connect to the solution of the issue, because all this is hard for me alone.

Shl. I'll try to connect the Italians to the work, I think they will slobber from the screenshots of this firmware. :)

Post has been editedMgalex - 04.03.18, 14:57
Reason for editing: In the header

--------------------
dilnix
Message#48
10.03.18, 15:20
(x (x_ (x_x (O_o) x_x) _x) x)
[offline]

Messages 2404
Check in: 20.04.13
LeEco Le Pro 3 AI 4/64

Bohik @ 03/10/18, 12:28*
What is the progress of the tests with pink?
I dig in the direction of creating a modified kernel with a custom keystore ... there is very little time, but the keystor is ready, at night I will try to make the kernel with the user key verity and if everything is successful, then sew and check ... if there are troubles and errors, then everything can be delayed for the next days ... Mon and TP ...

--------------------
AddOne7
Message#49
11.03.18, 12:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 378
LeEco Le Pro 3 AI 4/64

* shadowthrone, throw off the screen after dialing in the dialer * # 06 #
Attached Image

In the Meizu branch with MTK Helio processors and not only many times it was mentioned that switching off frequencies can provoke temporary troubles with the definition of SIM. Therefore it is better not to touch them.

IMEI you do not have. I was so bothered with turning off the frequencies and did not understand why this was happening. Now I just don’t touch these frequencies: D And now all that can be done is to put 28 stock according to the instructions.
LeEco Le Pro 3 AI - Discussion (Post by master_lee # 69923266)
Gapps set from here
LeEco Le Pro 3 AI - Discussion (Post dilnix # 70580242)
And freeze the program on the batch file / list
Power consumption (autonomy) LeEco Le Pro 3 AI (JUSTIMAX # 69853284 Post)
Delov minutes for 20 not counting file downloads.

Post has been editedAddOne7 - 11.03.18, 13:10
master_lee
Message#50
17.03.18, 23:07
Homo homini lupus est.
[offline]

Messages 9427
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

GApps Automated Installer and MoreLocale2
as well as Hide LeEco & MTK Apps and Remove Chine apps

for Le Pro 3 AI x7 (codename x650 / x651) without ROOT

All further improvements and corrections will be published.in this post.
Only for Windows users!
Version for Linux users:lookhere
Windows version of the script 0.1.9
Google Apps Version 07/05/2018

Install and remove the Google Apps custom package, as well as MoreLocale2, with all necessary permissions issued to these applications.
We freeze unnecessary applications (the list is taken from personal experience and can be supplemented, suggest possible lists and selection methods)
We delete Chinese applications that are not embroidered into the system and are deleted without problems.

Options for action
Main Menu
1) Install_only_ML2 (Install MoreLocale2 only)
2) Install_ML2 + CoreGApps (Install MoreLocale2 and Essential Google Apps)
3) Install_ML2 + CoreGApps + ExtraGApps (Install MoreLocale2 and Basic Google Apps and Additional Google Apps)
4) Install_only_CoreGApps (Install Only Basic Google Apps)
5) Install_only_ExtraGApps (Install only Additional Google Apps, provided that Basic Google Apps have already been installed)
6) Install_CoreGapps + ExtraGApps (Install Basic Google Apps and Additional Google Apps)
7) Remove ML2 and GApps (go to the MoreLocale 2 and Google Apps removal menu)
8) Hide and Remove APK's (go to the freeze and delete apps menu from LeEco and MTK)
9) UnHide APK's and LeEco & MTK Services
10) Exit (exit from the program)

Rmove MoreLocale2 and GAPPS
11) Remove ML2 (Remove only MoreLocale2 without rebooting the device)
12) Remove ExtraGApps (Remove Extra Google Apps by rebooting the device)
13) Remove GApps (Remove Basic and / or Additional Google Apps with a device restart)
14) Remove ALL (Remove All Google Apps and MoreLocale2 without issues but with rebooting the device)
15) Back to main menu (Return to main menu)

Hide and Remove APK'S
16) Remove China application (Remove Chinese applications not sewn into the system)
17) Hide minimal LeEco services (We freeze the minimum package of applications, took the list from tests and messages of users under the spoiler "List of paragraph 17 "freeze list.
18) Hide LeEco and MTK services (We freeze applications fromlist - This list also contains applications that are frozen separately in clause 19)
19) Hide Browser, Launcher, Player`s, Supermanager (Phone Manager), Email, Calendar (Freeze Stock Browser, Calendar, Audio and Video Players, Mail Client, Phone Manager, Launcher) For each application, a question will be asked [y] es or [n] o, select the appropriate answer (yorn) and the application will be frozen or left, in accordance with the fact that you have chosen.
Important
Do not forget on a mandatory basis, before freezing LeEco Launcher, you need to set any other one you like, and in Settings>>App management>>Default apps set the one that installed and will use the default, and only after that proceed to paragraph 18 of this utility.

20) Back to main menu (Back to main menu)

UnHide APK's and LeEco & MTK Services
21) UnHide minimal LeEco services (We defreeze the minimum package of applications frozen by paragraph 17 (in old versions 16). Look "List of paragraph 17"freeze list.
22) UnHide LeEco and MTK services (We defrost applications fromlist - This list also contains applications that are frozen separately in paragraph 18)
23) UnHide Browser, Launcher, Player`s, Supermanager (Phone Manager), Email, Calendar (Unfreeze Browser, Calendar, Audio and Video Players, Mail Client, Phone Manager, Launcher) For each application, a question will be asked [y] es or [n] o, select the appropriate answer (yorn) and the application will be unfrozen or left frozen, in accordance with what you have chosen.
24) Back to main menu (Go back to the main menu)

List of paragraph 17
com.letv.agnes
com.icoolme.android.weather
com.letv.android.bugreporter
com.letv.android.carservice
com.letv.android.ecoProvider
com.letv.android.letvyellowpage
com.letv.android.ota
com.letv.android.client
com.letv.android.quicksearchbox
com.letv.android.telextra
com.letv.android.usermanual
com.letv.app.appstore
com.letv.bsp.crashhandler
com.letv.bugpostbox
com.letv.lesophoneclient
com.letv.letvshop
com.singulariti.niapp
com.sohu.inputmethod.sogou.leshi
com.tencent.android.location
sina.mobile.tianqitongletv
com.autonavi.minimap
com.tencent.reading
com.le.share.pro3ai
com.letv.games
com.android.calendar
com.android.noisefield

For start:
0) Have a smartphone connected, connected to a USB cable, with an already enabled and authorized USB debug, running on EUI-based stock without GApps and MoreLocale2 installed.
1) Unpack the archive preferably in the root of the diskC: and go to the folder "ML2-GApps-Freeze".
2) Just run the file "ML2-GApps-Freeze.exe".
ATTENTION!You should disable your antivirus in Windows so that it does not accidentally block the "unknown" application, as well as work with adb.exe.
Download
Download>>>Attached fileML2-GApps-Freeze-1.0.9.zip(106.84 MB)

Old version

PS: If any errors are found or suggestions are written in the LAN

Post has been editedmaster_lee - 10.07.18, 20:05
Reason for editing: Updated utility, updated versions of GApps

--------------------
Est rerum omnium magister usus - experience - all the teacher
rudeness and arrogance of others - not an indicator of their success
dilnix
Message#51
19.03.18, 21:51
[offline]

Messages 2404
LeEco Le Pro 3 AI 4/64

Metcom @ 03/19/18, 20:20*
Sentence. It would not be bad if knowledgeable people recorded a video about flashing. Removed many questions. On YouTube I did not find an adequate video. What do you say comrades?
It will be the day after tomorrow, just the test machine got blasted out, that it no longer starts on the start page from the seller (027), so tomorrow I will take the whole process with details, and the day after tomorrow I will assemble it with instructions.

Posted on 03/19/2018 at 21:54:

hid1987 @ 03/19/18, 20:38*
Can someone tell me? In the settings of "sim cards and mobile networks" there is a VoLTE HD item "if this item is turned on and the sound quality improves (the interlocutor's voice is heard better) and this item is indicated in brackets as recommended. Question: if this item is activated how much faster Is a battery eaten or can you live without it?
This item only works during the conversation, and if all the same and affects even a fraction more negatively on the battery, then I can only notice this if you have frequent and long calls.

--------------------
master_lee
Message#52
20.03.18, 10:00
Homo homini lupus est.
[offline]

Messages 9427
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

how to make a full backup, how to recover from it! T
Everything is clear and so. Can still remove the video as a telephone to use, as a camera, and so on? What kind of nonsense are you carrying? The instructions are razgovano so that you can do everything in the blind. See pictures and do.

Post has been editedmaster_lee - 20.03.18, 10:00

--------------------
dilnix
Message#53
21.03.18, 23:49
[offline]

Messages 2404
LeEco Le Pro 3 AI 4/64

Metcom @ 03.21.18, 22:38*
And I am waiting for a video about the firmware.
I just mount it ... probably I will sit the night to release. During the day it was hard to catch.
But there is a firmware on 025, and a new update on 028, and the installation of Gapps, and the freezing of Chinese.

--------------------
dilnix
Message#54
22.03.18, 19:44
[offline]

Messages 2404
LeEco Le Pro 3 AI 4/64

Attention. The video is ready, uploaded to YouTube, but has not yet published. Now on the road, I'll be home in 2-3 hours, I'll post the updated versionML2-GApps-Debloatand immediately with him I share vidos.
* master_lee,If you have a complemented EXE with separate items for Browser, Launcher, Music, SuperManager, then I am waiting for your file!

--------------------
dilnix
Message#55
23.03.18, 01:19
[offline]

Messages 2404
LeEco Le Pro 3 AI 4/64

SO,
... I bring to your attentionVIDEO instructionby:
1) EUI 5.9.025S firmware via Fastboot
2) Update to EUI 5.9.028S by OTA
3) Cleaning and freezing the Chinese with an updated versionML2-GApps-Debloat.
4) Installing Google Apps using the updated versionML2-GApps-Debloat.

---
ZY ... In the updated version of ML2-GApps-Debloat, the old version of the Windows file is still in which the Browser, Launcher, Music and SuperManager freeze is not divided into separate items (and the old one was used in the video too). But literally tomorrow* master_leepromises to provide an augmented version that will simply be replaced in the package with the subsequent correction of the descriptionMain postwith the utility and the message about it here.

--------------------
dilnix
Message#56
23.03.18, 12:10
[offline]

Messages 2404
LeEco Le Pro 3 AI 4/64

valeryanm @ 03/23/18 10:57*
1. It is not more convenient to rename the 28th firmware all the same to update.zip on the BB and, in this form, to copy via the computer to the root of the phone using the copy / paste method (are not all good friends with the adb commands)?
2. The sequence of clearing from Chinese (point 8) / installing ML2 Gapps / freezing launcher, browser, music is strictly the same as on the video?
3. Can you personally recommend applications to replace the launcher, browser, music (maybe some applications are better combined)?
To begin with - all actions on the video were carried out on a test device.
1) YES, more convenient ... I simply chose the ADB method in a hurry and realized too late that it was longer and less convenient ... but I would be useful to strengthen the command entry skills for new users.
By the way, while the ADB firmware was pouring into the body for a long time, I managed to do a lot of work (because I was at work at that time).
2) Not necessarily strictly as in the video. Given that I did not carry out the cleaning under paragraph 17 ... for some of the ITC and LEECO services deemed necessary. But you must understand that paragraphs 15, 16 and 17 include each other from top to bottom. That is, if you choose the 17th, then actions will be performed on both the 15th and the 16th. They are made separately only for those cases when it is necessary to get rid of a smaller number of progs than in the 17th paragraph.
In terms of installing Gapps - it also does not depend on the sequence ... You can before cleaning, you can after. The most important thing is not to do the cleaning on the 18th item without installing alternative prog.
3) I like the LEECO launcher, I don’t change it, although I also like the Google launcher ... The browser has been using Chrome for many years ... and in general, Google applications are some of the most intelligent. I don’t change the music for one simple reason - it plays and is not buggy, but I don’t need more =)

Post has been editeddilnix - 23.03.18, 12:16

--------------------
master_lee
Message#57
24.03.18, 17:47
Homo homini lupus est.
[offline]

Messages 9427
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

If you select any item "usb configuration", the car is reset, "only charging".
What kind of firmware do you have? Reset to the factory tried? Have you tried to upgrade to another firmware?

Posted on 03/24/2018 5:50 PM:

Adb writes error: no devices / emulators found
what could be the problem?
More specifically, everything that writes to errors can be viewed? As an option, the AndroidS emulator BlueStacks is launched or something else? Is USB debugging enabled? It is possible that the antivirus blocks adb operation.

--------------------
365Qwerty
Message#58
24.03.18, 17:51
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 525
Check in: 21.01.17
LG G6

* master_lee, By typing, I figured it out, I froze OTA and a few more battery snugglers, while everything is OK

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy Win Duos>Dexp Ixion MS5>Highscreen Alpha Rage>Fly Nimbus FS501>Samsung GalaxyS4 mini>Vernee thor>Samsung Galaxy S5>Xiaomi Redmi 4X>Meizu m6>Xiaomi Redmi 5>Iphone 6>Meizu m3s>Leeco Le Pro 3 AI Edition>ZUK Z2>Sony Xperia X Compact>Honor 9 lite>Honor 9>HTC M10>LG G6
master_lee
Message#59
24.03.18, 17:52
Homo homini lupus est.
[offline]

Messages 9427
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

at random figured out
And what did not allow the adb to work? Utility did not want?

--------------------
365Qwerty
Message#60
24.03.18, 19:10
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 525
Check in: 21.01.17
LG G6

* master_lee, I didn’t see a notification in the phone, where the computer needs to be resolved and did not install ALL 3 programs, but installed only 1

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy Win Duos>Dexp Ixion MS5>Highscreen Alpha Rage>Fly Nimbus FS501>Samsung GalaxyS4 mini>Vernee thor>Samsung Galaxy S5>Xiaomi Redmi 4X>Meizu m6>Xiaomi Redmi 5>Iphone 6>Meizu m3s>Leeco Le Pro 3 AI Edition>ZUK Z2>Sony Xperia X Compact>Honor 9 lite>Honor 9>HTC M10>LG G6
master_lee
Message#61
24.03.18, 19:13
Homo homini lupus est.
[offline]

Messages 9427
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

I didn’t see a notification in my phone where I need to allow my computer
Yes, on the notification of permission for this PC to connect via adb, you need to tick the box to no longer ask and click on OK and then adb will recognize the device connected to the PC.
and did not install ALL 3 programs, and installed only 1
What programs do you mean

--------------------
Leeco

187 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 10:58 PM