Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 9455
Check in: 02.05.09
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

LeEco Le Pro 3 Ai - Firmware
PictureLeEco Le Pro 3 Ai, LeEco Ai X650, LeEco Ai X651
Description | Discussion � | Energy saving � | Firmware �

Important information!
We join the petition to provide source code for our device!(In the subject of the firmware discussion of the petition is prohibited)
Google Contacts and sync
In order to properly synchronize contacts saved in your Google account, you need to install Google Apps through Auto Installer or manually, log in to Google Play and log in to Google account through it. Your account will also appear on the phone and synchronization of contacts and everything that you have allowed to synchronize will begin.
If you have already created an account through the phone settings, then go and delete and then do the above.

Root rights and everything connected with it
At the moment, a stable root access is not received, respectively, to make any changes to the system is not possible. Any changes to the system lead to half-flashing (when running fastboot mode, it is possible to flash the firmware through fastboot). All questions about this will be deleted before receiving a full root

Information for those who tried to get the root and received a half-brick

Answers to beginners questions

Drivers and Utilities
ADB and Fastboot drivers
USB connectivity problem solving
Fastboot ADB Driver Windows 10
Adb drivers

Adb and fastboot utilities
Work Debloater
Fastboot tool

Flash Tool and Drivers
DriverInstall_v5.14.53_WinXP_Win7.7z >>>Auto installation driver mode driver for Windows 7
DriverInstall_v5.14.53_Win8.7z >>>Driver mode firmware for auto installation for Windows 8 -10
Working flashtool

Official firmware
Attention, all operations with your phone start with creating a full backup via FT!
Attention! There are a number of firmware. If the seller tells you that he will send the phone with "global / Russian / multilanguage" firmware, then most likely you will have 027 / 027s, whichnot automatically updated.
Stock 6.0.030S
X7-CN-FN-KGXCNFN6003009091S-6.0.030S
Official LeEco website with firmware
Stock firmware FULL_X7_X7-CN-FN-KGXCNFN5902504131S-5.9.025S for installation by fastbootfrommaster_lee
Firmware 5.9.025S Build KGXCNFN5902504131S with FlashToolfromvif1
Stock firmware FULL_X7-CN-EN-KGXCNFN5902812161S-5.9.028Sfromlaikexpert
Stock firmware FULL_X7_X7-CN-FN-KGXCNFN5902504131S-5.9.025Sfrompavlin67
X650 / x651 net drain storage on mega.nz and on FEXfromdilnix
Storage of stock firmware on YDiskfromAndreyk830
Mirrors for clean stock 6.0.030S

Unofficial firmware

Recovery, Root, Modem, Kernel

Instructions

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the sectionI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators). Prior to the appointment of a curator for filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmaster_lee - 13.10.18, 23:16
Reason for editing: Restoring and changing the SN serial number
III_Muxa
Message#2
24.11.17, 22:28
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 34
Check in: 18.11.15
LeEco Le Pro 3 4GB

not a big report.
what happened initially. 20s Chinese-English firmware, morelocale2 installed, usb debugging enabled, some Chinese applications are hidden through adb shell, some Chinese applications are hidden from the current user, the wifi update has been downloaded (about 60% has been downloaded). I installed a nova launcher and then took it down and decided to reboot the phone (the update didn’t matter, it didn’t just swing), after a reboot I got a blinking screen every second or more. I thought it does not matter, I'll go into the drain of the recovery, I'll drop it to the factory ones. I went in and toli, I made a mistake with the menu, or something else was wrong, but I got a non-bootable recovery and a working fastboot.
My solution was this, the phone in fastboot, on my computer, the command fastboot continue. the phone booted up the screen still blinks, earned adb. You can open the top and bottom curtain, there are no icons on the screen. In the opening windows, I managed to click something, it even turned out in mtp to switch it. I looked at the downloaded update: gig with a little, but it should be 1.8. then I tried adb sideload update.zip - it gave an error (via adb_run the exact same error), changed several versions did not help. At this time, the phone remembered the wifi settings and downloaded the update again, a message came up to update, agreed, but did not roll, again hung on the recovery.

via adb shell am start -n com.android.settings / .DevelopmentSettings wanted to enable oem unlocking, but the screen blinks often there I don’t have time to confirm with confirmation.
through adb shell am start -n com.android.settings / .Settings, the settings window has opened, something like entering the language settings, but changing Russian to English was no longer possible, the screen blink rate was amplified in this menu item.
On another Leek phone, I took a screenshot of the same item, looked at the coordinates where you need to poke it and through adb shell input tap X Y did click in English, as soon as English was applied all blinking stopped, all icons were loaded. I threw in the phone firmware 26s made a local update, which finally passed to the end. The phone is fully earned.

Posted on 11/24/2017 22:32:

* iMiKED
iMiKED @ 11.25.17, 01:08*
In here how to look.

To look at it you need root, and no one has it on this phone.
Alexsej61rus
Message#3
01.12.17, 16:51
Old resident
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 897
Check in: 11.11.11
LeEco Le Pro 3 AI 4/32

TWRP 3.03 LePro3AI (X651)
A start, we can soon sculpt the firmware: blush:
needrom
Who can not download, please contactPerezalete ...

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 05.12.17, 10:50
Reason for editing: In the header
allgud
Message#4
01.12.17, 19:54
Local
[online]

Messages 207
Check in: 01.12.12

Oh that's good
Alexsej61rus @ 1.12.17, 16:51*
TWRP 3.03 LePro3AI (X651)

Oh that's good news. Another would be to get the firmware. I still can not backup. Although no more experience in this is once once done it. Can someone ask the seller for Russian firmware? I would have asked, but he would go with me for a meeting with me, he is arguing with him.
pavlin67
Message#5
03.12.17, 23:38
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5610
Check in: 22.12.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 4/64

Estoxa @ 03.12.17, 18:39*
Firmware for TWRP ??? And then my system crashed ...

Firmware from the cap under TWRP, but Sino-English.
TWRP should already be and the international (Vietnamese) backup with which it came, should be created in advance.
How to recover ask the popodane as youIII_Muxa

Post has been editedpavlin67 - 03.12.17, 23:40

--------------------
ZIDOO X9S v2.1.26beta + rusHUAWEI WS880 (Merlin 380.70_0)Vorke V1Ellion MR-3150EYamaha RX-V767HiMedia Q5 IV (v.3.0.4_CS)TV LG 60PZ750SCube T10M_V1.0_20170307
laikexpert
Message#6
08.12.17, 16:39
Local
[online]

Messages 290
Check in: 16.03.15
Oneplus 6 8GB RAM

Le Pro3 AI X650 EUI5.9_25S streamlined ROOT V4

1.31 GB
letv-x650-7to-twrp3.1-recovery-new

19.4 MB
Info

Post has been editedlaikexpert - 09.12.17, 10:15

--------------------
Official OxygenOS
pavlin67
Message#7
05.01.18, 01:15
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5610
Check in: 22.12.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 4/64

Rebelll @ 01/05/18 00:57*
And I am just now hanging in on the screen saver

In your case, you need to ask the Chinese for fastboot firmware.
Your phone is most likely in mode.RED STATE. Honorhere
I had the same case on Leeco s3 x626, I barely restored it in a fortnight, having shoveled the whole subject of the body. But there are a lot of different kinds of firmware and there are a lot of intelligent helpers.

Posted 05/01/2018 01:17:

[VlaD] @ 05.01.18, 01:14*
does not save the google installer. I've been fighting for several hours already.

It is necessary to disable / freeze all Google services that are standing. And it is better to remove it, but without root it will not work.

Post has been editednonlocal - 05.01.18, 22:35
Reason for editing: In the hat!

--------------------
ZIDOO X9S v2.1.26beta + rusHUAWEI WS880 (Merlin 380.70_0)Vorke V1Ellion MR-3150EYamaha RX-V767HiMedia Q5 IV (v.3.0.4_CS)TV LG 60PZ750SCube T10M_V1.0_20170307
dilnix
Message#8
05.01.18, 18:49
(x (x_ (x_x (O_o) x_x) _x) x)
[offline]

Messages 2406
Check in: 20.04.13
LeEco Le Pro 3 AI 4/64

From the owners, who have already tried, except for the Flash Tool ???
So I did not understand yet, is the bootloader initially going losed or not ?? It seems that on XDA people do not write that the lock should be removed, purely offers Fastboot and that's it.
Fastboot in general this device has adequate ?? Who is the thread looking?
Someone mentioned that the Data section is encrypted with stock software ?? Or did I think?

--------------------
rebelll
Message#9
05.01.18, 19:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 399
Check in: 25.06.11
Redmi Note 7 3/32

I get the RED STATE mode
dilnix
Message#10
06.01.18, 08:57
[offline]

Messages 2406
LeEco Le Pro 3 AI 4/64

Dmitry 38 @ 01/06/18, 06:34*
I will need detailed step by step instructions. The mind itself is not enough.

1) In the settings of the OTA update application (Settings - System Update), you need to disable (uncheck) automatic update. After that, independently in the same application initiate the download of the new version. Thus, until you reboot the body yourself after a successful download (update receipt), nothing new will be installed.
2) After a successful download, connect the body to the computer and find and transfer the update file to the computer. I don’t remember exactly where exactly it should have been downloaded by the program, but exactly somewhere in your User Store. Perhaps in some folder with a logical name, such as "OTA Updates" or "LeEco Updates". Need to look shorter. The file should not be small and it should be a ZIP archive, like the firmware in the topic header. The size of the idea should be different from the one in the cap. It is the composition of these firmware (in the cap and on the OTA) that I want to compare.
3) After transferring the file to the computer, share it to me.
4) If you want to reboot your body, but do not apply the update, then you must remove the ZIP archive from the body of the new update right before rebooting.
5) Also, in order to avoid further random reboots in case the update is downloaded again and again by the update program (even when you periodically delete it yourself), you should either clean the cache with the data for the OTA application (you can through the system settings), which will bring it in a virgin view (a characteristic feature after such a cleaning is a request to accept a license), or simply freeze the PTA application via ADB.

Posted on 1/6/2018 09:02 AM:

Dmitry 38 @ 01/06/18 06:39*
Tel also supports USB3.0

The only sign of the presence of USB 3.0 protocol in the body can be the data transfer rate from / to it above 32 MB / s. If this is not the case, then there is a standard 2.0, just the interface itself is modern, Type-C.
By the way, the store told me that there is USB 2.0. What is typical for state employees.

Post has been editedgrafom - 06.01.18, 17:24

--------------------
[VlaD]
Message#11
06.01.18, 18:39
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 553
Check in: 12.10.11
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/64

28 firmware is easy to install via update.zip.
Only another problem arises: you can be left without Google services.
To return them, you have to put them manually.
If you update without data cleansing, then the services will remain with you, but the market will not work anyway. So for a stable and reliable operation, I advise you to remove all remnants of Google services and install it again.
To do this, go to the sitehttp://opengapps.org, choose Android 6.0, arm64, pico.
We download archive, we unpack. In the archive we need folders Core and Gapps. They have files with the tar.lz extension. Unpacking lz, then unpacking tar again (this can be done, for example, with ZArchiver). So with every archive. Almost everyone has apk inside

For your convenience, I extracted and collected in one archive all the necessary apk (attached to the post).
We install every single one, in the application manager, we give ALL installed permissions to all installed services (this is very important!), Rebooting the phone. Trying to add a Google account. If everything worked out - congratulations. If not, try to go to the application manager, clear the caches for all previously installed gapps and add again. If it didn't help again, then try deleting Google services (puzzle icon) and Framework and reinstalling.
I killed all day for it, but still achieved the truth. Good luck :)
In search of truth were together withAddOne7
For useful tips thanksAlexsej61rus
So these guys put the pluses in karma :)
small IMHO on the device
a little justified IMHO. I already wrote this in this thread on the front pages and my opinion has not changed. If you have not yet bought this device and are in thought, then drive this thought of buying far away, if you are not a complete pervert :) The device is very gemmorous (it is the Al version, I can’t say for the usual le pro 3). For this price there are more worthy smarts. You can’t wait for the Russian language, normal firmware and the root are also unlikely, the dual camera barely justifies itself when the battery throws you a surprise - no one knows, but my friend’s pro pro Al 3 had an unpleasant and funny feature: the phone held every Sunday The battery is only a couple of hours and so only on Sundays. Even LeEco itself is already bent: the servers are working once, the phones are no longer being released, the sites are wildly buggy, if they work at all. It is strange how they released a new firmware at all. Apparently, developers are not indifferent. But this update is the last, I think.
Well, if you have already bought or are waiting from China, then be patient :) Maybe you will be pleased to cope with this engineering miracle. In principle, not deadly in his problems. But still it is not worth it.

Attached files

Attached fileGapps Apks.rar(74.83 MB)

Post has been edited[VlaD] - 10.01.18, 16:26

--------------------
XiaomiMi6 64GB
XiaomiMi Band 2 and other charms of Xiaomi
[VlaD]
Message#12
08.01.18, 20:22
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 553
Check in: 12.10.11
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/64

It seems that the topic needs detailed instructions on how to use ADB on the device. I will try to paint.
Install and run ADB
1. Download and install all three files.https: //drive.google.c...SDallIQ1BQRFVHbnM/view
2. Turn on USB debugging on your smartphone.
To do this, go to Settings - About the device (the section where the version of Android, etc.) - poke many times on the version of the build (build number) to open the menu for developers.
Go to the menu for developers and turn on USB debugging (USB debugging).
3. Connect the phone to the computer.
4. Run Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
You can check the connection and driver. For this, we prescribe a command
adb devices

If we see the serial number - successfully.

Well, now we use ADB, as you please.
For example, you can Russify partially firmwareusing morelocale.
But the main reason I write this post is the ability to disable unnecessary programs. Take this as an example.fast.
How to disable unnecessary applications
That is, in ADB you need to register a command
adb shell pm hide (the name of the package with the program to be disabled)

Be careful and do not disconnect something extra. Here is a sample list of what can be disabled for a related phone.LeEco Le PRO 3 - Firmware
If something needs to be turned back, use the command
adb shell pm unhide (package name with included program)

To find out the name of the package with the program, you can useES Task Manager
To do this, open the menu item "Applications", tap on the right (or rather unnecessary) and see the name of the package.
Attached Image

Post has been edited[VlaD] - 10.01.18, 19:11

--------------------
XiaomiMi6 64GB
XiaomiMi Band 2 and other charms of Xiaomi
vif1
Message#13
09.01.18, 12:04
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2823
Check in: 09.12.13
LeEco Le Pro 3 AI 4/64

Dmitry 38 @ 01/09/2018 11:44*
Probably something added to the firmware 028s, that would have earned NFC. That would isolate it and add to 027s. Then Russification would also be a working NFC.

Your firmware with the Russian language is the ports from another phone that does not have the NFC function. In order to earn NFC, install native firmware from LeEco Pro3 AI with caps. To get the Russian-language firmware with NFC will have to translate the stock Anglo-Chinese firmware, I think it is clear to everyone in the topic.
Dmitry 38 @ 01/09/2018 12:00*
Are our Gurus worse than Chinese sellers?

Porting firmware is one thing, and transferring thousands of files from dozens of applications, and then compiling it all into a workable firmware is completely different. But with desire and free time, everything is possible.

Post has been editedvif1 - 09.01.18, 12:11

--------------------
Samsung GT-S6802 Galaxy Ace DUOS->Explay Golf->Jiayu F1->Jiayu G2F (WCDMA) ->Cube Talk7x U51GT-C4BD->Doogee X5 Pro->Xiaomi Redmi 2->Cube U27GT Super Edition->Teclast p80h->Xiaomi Redmi 3x->LeEco Le S3->X96 Mini Amlogic S905W->LeEco Le Pro3 AI->Sharp Aquos S3
Dmitry 38
Message#14
09.01.18, 12:11
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 401
Check in: 05.11.13
Leagoo Shark 1

Your firmware with the Russian language is the ports from another phone that does not have the NFC function. In order to earn NFC, install native firmware from LeEco Pro3 AI with caps. To get the Russian-language firmware with NFC will have to translate the stock Anglo-Chinese firmware, I think it is clear to everyone in the topic.

Is it 025s? If my 028s is not installed due to the fact that the seller has nampered something, then 025s will not be installed either?
dilnix
Message#15
09.01.18, 12:17
[offline]

Messages 2406
LeEco Le Pro 3 AI 4/64

Porting firmware is one thing, and transferring thousands of files from dozens of applications, and then compiling it all into a workable firmware is completely different. But with desire and free time, everything is possible.
Amen brother.
Are our Gurus worse than Chinese sellers?
Dmitry 38 @ 01/09/18 11:11*
Is it 025s? If my 028s is not installed due to the fact that the seller has nampered something, then 025s will not be installed either?
Not worse. Many of ours still simply did not receive their apparatus in order to test and try.
As for 025-026, it is necessary to try using the same method of throwing into the root of the Storage with the name update.zip and an attempt to install from stock recovery or "local update" from the OTA program.
And yes, it is better to have 026. Immediately, as well as in 025, there are missing images of LK, PRELOADER_X7 and TINYSYS-SCP, which are not in 028, which means that during the transition from 025 to 026, something radically changed. Suddenly it was NFC?

Post has been editeddilnix - 09.01.18, 12:19

--------------------
vif1
Message#16
09.01.18, 12:18
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2823
LeEco Le Pro 3 AI 4/64

* Dmitry 38,
Through fastboot everything will be installed. Just first make a backup flashlight. It is necessary to write about this in a cap in large letters.

--------------------
Samsung GT-S6802 Galaxy Ace DUOS->Explay Golf->Jiayu F1->Jiayu G2F (WCDMA) ->Cube Talk7x U51GT-C4BD->Doogee X5 Pro->Xiaomi Redmi 2->Cube U27GT Super Edition->Teclast p80h->Xiaomi Redmi 3x->LeEco Le S3->X96 Mini Amlogic S905W->LeEco Le Pro3 AI->Sharp Aquos S3
dilnix
Message#17
09.01.18, 12:27
[offline]

Messages 2406
LeEco Le Pro 3 AI 4/64

Stock clean for LeEco Pro 3 AI x7 (x650 / x651) I collect onMEGAand onFEX.

Post has been editeddilnix - 28.03.19, 08:52
Reason for editing: links fixed

--------------------
miozz
Message#18
09.01.18, 12:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 160
Check in: 09.09.14

* vif1,And why not try to fill in with the ported 27S one that is global, not all partitions, for example, only the boot loader and the system one. And the rest with Native 28S.

For example, the lk.bin section contains all the drivers for the phone.

Following the example of the Leeco le S3 and Leeco le 2 pro models, which are absolutely identical, and the firmware fit together and work without problems, with the exception of the screen driver. So, on Le s3, another screen, then with the firmware of the lk.bin section from Le 2 pro, we will get a mirror screen. Heal this by flashing the lk.bin section from le s3

Post has been editedmiozz - 09.01.18, 12:59

--------------------
If I'm in a house!
miozz
Message#19
09.01.18, 13:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 160
Check in: 09.09.14

* dilnixBy the way, judging by your post when switching from 25s, the developers of lk.bin were changed to 26s by developers. Perhaps here the dog is buried.

Look at the post above, maybe if the 27S globalku port is ported, flash the image of the lk.bin section from 28S, NFC will work.

Then there will be a full firmware, with a working NFC. People for joy. Who has 27 globals? Who wants to experiment?

Post has been editedmiozz - 09.01.18, 13:11

--------------------
If I'm in a house!
dilnix
Message#20
09.01.18, 13:14
[offline]

Messages 2406
LeEco Le Pro 3 AI 4/64

Look at the post above, maybe if the 27S globalku port is ported, flash the image of the lk.bin section from 28S, NFC will work.
It can be earned if, together with firewood, in LK, transfer a pair of system prog such as Settings and SystemUI, in which the menu items and dialogs for NFC are registered. But then Russian will disappear in them - and then what is the point?

--------------------
vif1
Message#21
09.01.18, 13:28
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2823
LeEco Le Pro 3 AI 4/64

No, the system is sitting on frames, the more SystemUI and Settings will definitely have to be translated. If you're lucky, with the rest, maybe this is a ride. There is no phone on hand, not even ordered (I think everything: do I need this haemorrhoids with MTK :-D, after 2 years of quiet life on Snap?): Scratch_one-s_head:

Post has been editedvif1 - 09.01.18, 13:29

--------------------
Leeco

193 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 19.06.19, 14:56