Irbis NB49 / NB50 / NB51 | [Notebook] Windows | 14 "| Intel Atom Z3735F 1.8GHz | 2GB RAM

Rep: (16)
Irbis NB49 / NB50 / NB51
Discussion пїЅ | Description
Notebook | Windows | 14 "| Intel Atom Z3735F 1.8GHz | 2GB

Attached Image

Specifications
- Operating system Windows 10 Home
- Screen 14 inches, matrix TN, resolution 1366x768.
- Intel Atom Z3735F processor, 4 cores, 1.33 GHz frequency (1.83 GHz in turbo).
- Intel HD Graphics graphics processor.
- RAM 2 GB.
- Built-in 32 GB memory.
- Camera (front) 0.3 MP.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n.
- Bluetooth 4.0.
- Built-in microphone.
- Battery capacity of 10,000 mAh.
- MicroSD HC memory card support (up to 32 GB)(Inserted at 64 - saw).
- Headphone jack.
- 2 USB ports.
- miniHDMI.
additional information
Irbis NB49 / NB50 / NB51 has an attractive design, unique flexibility in use and powerful configuration. The compact dimensions (screen size is 14 ") and extremely light weight make the laptop an excellent companion when traveling or traveling.

Irbis NB49 / NB50 / NB51 is equipped with an island keyboard without a digital unit. Inside a fairly thin shell is a productive 4-core Intel Atom Z3735F processor. In combination with 2 GB of RAM, the processor is able to cope with various tasks, both working and entertainment. The installed Windows operating system allows you to experience all the capabilities of a personal computer in a compact package.

The ultrabook is equipped with a full-fledged USB port, miniHDMI interface, for displaying images on a large screen, and a wireless communication module, through which you can connect to a Wi-Fi network. In addition to everything else, the device boasts a capacious battery that ensures long-term operation without recharging.
Useful information

Post has been editedstp101 - 04.09.19, 15:19
Reason for editing: Removing curator, editing pictures

Rep: (16)
I use within 6 hours. While mixed feelings, appearance is quite standard (classic of being a Mac), the plastic to the touch Mighty. Zazhirnyaeetsya touchpad quickly, and generally pretty mediocre, if two fingers are close, they are, as it were merged into one. Tried to roll "laytovuyu" Windu, eventually spat: from 5 images began to put only one, and that with the speed of the hard disk the first generation of the slain. I shall put back drain (threads in the cap). MicroSD planned to use as an additional drive - in the end he did not put in the disc and the memory card (to be expected, but sad) (but still saw 64 gigabytes). In general, while upset, because unnecessarily slow.But there is nothing to do, urgent purchase before the exit exam, and there without a laptop as without hands.Later I will write a detailed review (and maybe add more photos).

Rep: (63)
I do not know, but I liked it. I cleaned the system and I'm happy. Yes, not the fastest but I knew what I was buying. For everyday work "on the knee" more than enough of its performance. The battery is just super. I am pleased.

UPDATE: I put a clean system Windows 10, 1803 Home of the * iso image from melkomyagkih site. Recorded using rufus. Rufus chose the parameters for GPT and UEFI. When the press F7 and boot from a flash drive. The system put in 15 minutes. I recommend not to connect to the Internet at the very beginning because he immediately begins to download updates and drivers and we need to first install the driver that I have laid on Yandex.Disk. otherwise you will not sound and the battery will not be defined. The two drivers folder on the chipset and graphics card are in the archives and the third folder is "unknown device" in Device Manager after installing all the updates. Need handles to install the driver (by right-clicking and selecting "set out from a specific location" selecting our directory. As a result, we get a clean fast Win10 without garbage with all drivers. Activation is picked up automatically. Free space after installation of approximately 20GB (when installing I just format the partition from Windows without touching the rest (Recovery, etc.).
Link to the driver:https://yadi.sk/d/zb2-4TRX3VdVPW

Attached Image

Post has been editeddvsou - 10.05.18, 03:42

Rep: (0)
* dvsou , but recently I have a similar device NB60 and annoying sluggishness, although immediately put the maximum performance, got rid of downloading updates, but not immediately succeeded. Hence the question for comparison: how much RAM do you have without opening applications immediately after the system boots? And can help with advice how to reduce it below 0.8 GB, so that there is more free RAM for quicker work?
Trileden In the additional information, you called this device an ultrabook, although for the price and configuration it does not correspond to this name (there are no RAM slots and no free M.2 interface for memory). This is a typical tablet netbook.

Post has been editedBo911 - 11.05.18, 23:03

Rep: (0)
Also NB60, no running programs, memory 55-60% (sometimes 48), CPU - 1-3%.

Rep: (1)
Good day! Notebook Irbis NB51. After an unsuccessful update of Windows 10, neither the touchpad nor the USB mouse works, and therefore the update cannot be rolled back. What can be done?

Rep: (293)
Irbis NB49 / NB50 / NB51
netbook: windows 10

A photo
Attached Image

Description
Powerful, convenient notebook with a quad-core Intel processor. The operating system Windows 10 will provide comfort and convenience of work with the device.
Specifications
Operating system Windows 10 Home
SCREEN
14 ″ diagonal
Screen Type TN
Resolution 1366x768
PROCESSOR / MEMORY
Intel Atom Z3735F processor
The number of processor cores 4
1.8 GHz processor frequency
Intel HD Graphics
2048 MB RAM
32 GB hard drive
CAMERA
Camera (front) 0.3 Mpx
COMMUNICATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
SOUND
Built-in microphone
Built-in speakers
NUTRITION
Battery type Li-Pol
Battery capacity 10,000 mAh
PORTS AND CONNECTORS
MicroSD HC memory card support (up to 32 GB)
Jack 3.5
USB is
HDMI Mini HDMI
BODY
Plastic material
Body color white or white (depends on model)
The color of the front panel is black
Height 350.5 mm
Width 232.5 mm
23 mm thickness
Weight 1500 gr
Useful information

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedMEGAFON929 - 09.12.18, 10:55

Rep: (293)
Hey. In short, I put Windows 10 LTSB on my device. Works fine, no problem. So, put it boldly :)

Rep: (4)
After resetting the factory settings. Here is a picture. Nothing onyugiruet. Including on f7.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
Suitable from nb60 but you still need to install the driver. In my opinion somehow a little faster. On nb133 it did not start with a flash.

Post has been editedbelgien - 16.12.18, 10:33

In general, I have a question, did anyone try to put x64 on this laptop?

Rep: (4)
Tried - all the memory eats. : lol:

Strange, I tried but the laptop can not boot, it asks to recover for example. but did not get to Windows. need for the most part for the child to put Lego. while trying to quit. Waiting for a whistle from China and put in w10 + bluetooth 4 in the hospital.

The start-up starts immediately and also in Chinese, so I don’t know if there is a choice x64 instead of x86 or not. Falik yusbkey there is a line ImageArch = changed to 64, nothing gave 32 bit anyway. Other Windows either is not installed or is not loaded after installation. renamed flash drive to winpe.

I put him Debian 9 in principle a good idea quite quickly open applications and video. Only no wifi, sound, and judging by the post immediately after downloading and darkened lighting, powered by batteries, even when the the charger, I think there are no drivers bolschenstva Since devices in Linux full 0 now rummage in the network read what Linux and schem it eats. by lspci command. It gives a list of devices. Only it does not have a sound device or Wifi, I think they are connected via some sort of a bridge which is also no drivers.Attached file1.doc(22.5 KB)

set by analogy with Dmitry Bachilo putting Linux on an asus tablet

Thank you, I'll try again, maybe something will work out. Debian of course is also an interesting thing, kind of probably, but I think there will be a lot of problems with the equipment.
although I think the android emulator will be easier to deliver.

Rep: (76)
* belgien , on my branch with nb60 there is a post in which there is a Linux installation on these netbooks. Is that only the sound could not raise, but the waffle works like a clock

Try meant Windu put 10 or android emulator, I have exactly 64 bit, the child for a toy (such requirements). man wrote that Linux posed in a certain way. in theory there is 64 percent of what, according to written, and then Windows this should be established. if my laptop does not get put in the hospital, but waiting for the Bluetooth 4.0 with support for energy saving in China (my all devices with BT obsolete in this respect, but I am satisfied) hospital and I need to, and therefore tried to laptop. yet scored, BT will soon arrive. Linux but it would be interesting to put. (mood will try, yet desire) anyway thanks for the info anyway required (can not tolerate w10)

Post has been editedbelgien - 27.12.18, 17:59

Rep: (76)
* belgien , linux 64bit can be supplied. But this laptop and under toys .... I would argue. It will be extremely difficult to play. My opinion is to work for him: Microsoft Word, Visual Studio, Photoshop cs6 will be fine for him, but the games ...

I will not put Linux on it yet. it's for the wife, the baby. This is pure curiosity for me. at the moment a toy, I wrote above it is Lego Boost))))) and the requirements are 10x64 Bluetooth-4, I do not want to use my own for this)))
I’m not particularly bothered by this issue, I just tried to put 10 x64 wines and it didn’t work out, and asked if anyone tried to install 10x64, the person wrote that he tried even Linux, so I think that if Linux is installed then everything should be put and 7 and 8 and 10 is the same 64, I just did not find a way , so far. (while 6 different assemblies put 10) that's all)))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/10/19, 17:10