> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi 6 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.45 "

Rep: (2282)
DiscussionXiaomi Redmi 6
PictureXiaomi Redmi 6, HM6
Description | Discussion » | MIUI firmware » | Unofficial firmware » | R6 Owners Club »

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

>>>Mini FAQ<<<

Specifications
Dimensions: 71.5x147.5x8.3 mm
Weight: 145g
SoC: MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762
Processor: ARM Cortex-A53, 2000 MHz,
Number of cores: 8
Graphics processor: PowerVR GE8320, 650 MHz
RAM: 3GB / 4GB, 933MHz
Built-in memory: 32GB / 64GB
Memory cards: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
Screen: 5.45 in, IPS, 720x1440 pixels, 24bit
Battery: 3000 mAh, Li-polymer (Lithium Polymer)
Operating system: MIUI V9.5 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
Camera: 4000x3000 pixels, 1920x1080 pixels, 30 frames / second
SIM card: Nano-SIM, Nano-SIM / microSD
Wi-Fi: b, g, n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Display
USB: 2.0, Micro USB
Bluetooth: 4.2
Navigation: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou

Photo
Attached ImageAttached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - Yesterday, 21:51
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (31)
* toxa246 ,: shok: The Chinese did something, what they were asked for, and not vice versa. I'm in shock! The truth can not believe that it will live sometime before the release.

Rep: (2704)
toxa246 @ 03/29/19, 10:56 PM*
This was done in beta last
What kind of beta firmware, are you in the beta tester group?

Rep: (306)
If you did not exit your Google Account before resetting, and now you can’t configure your phone

Log out of your Google account on your phone from your computer:
Google account вћ” Security вћ” Device management вћ” choose problem device вћ” Lost this device? вћ” Log out of your phone account.
Attached Image

Post has been editedSinister barrier - 18.06.19, 21:49

Rep: (77)
* Orangeapp , it comes to the Chinese, what the crap did, now with great effort they have returned even the badge back in the beta, it is hoped that they will somehow fix it in the stabilizer. Nobody needs their graphical indicator, in many mods they change it to a number, and very few people need a scale, and shoving the numbers in the middle, so you need to have excellent vision.

Post has been editedWebtraveller - 30.03.19, 00:29

Rep: (447)
* PalychRv, No, I am not. With a stable weekly flashed, it's beta.

Rep: (23)
If someone needs a responsive rate indicator + traffic counter. In general, someone tried to somehow change the update rate of information about the speed of the drain counter? He freezes for a long time!
https://youtu.be/hj254Uzjo7E
Internet speed meter lite. There is a market.

Post has been editedDancho81 - 30.03.19, 01:12
Reason for editing: + text

* toxa246 , Developer .... why beta?

* PalychRv, Because in the version by written beta
Attached Image

And FIG know why. :-D

Post has been editedtoxa246 - 30.03.19, 01:11

Rep: (18)
OrangeApp @ 03/29/19 23:31*
toxa246 , And you have a% next to the battery, is this some kind of topic?

Orangeapp , if you went into the firmware theme, you would see a discussion of the new weekly firmware and changes in it in the morning. BUT toxa246 Immediately rolled it and confirmed the changes that we discussed.

Rep: (88)
Dancho81 @ 03/30/19, 01:20*
But at 0 meters I can hardly believe -)

Outdoors, using all 3 navigation systems (Beida and I are caught as I live in Kazakhstan) - 1 meter accuracy.

Dancho81 @ 03/30/19, 01:52*
there is an auxiliary system-EPO

We have this item is blocked in the engineering menu, but it seems almanac still pulls up with neta. In general, it is possible to enable this feature - it is simply disabled (the value is "false" instead of "true"), however, like many other settings.

toxa246 @ 03.30.19, 0:10*
And FIG know why. :-D
And that is true.
What is on the Stabilizer, what is on the Developer with the MIUI Optimization turned off for me, there is nothing critical or there are some bugs there, but I rather don't use it to everyone: only calls, instant messengers, mail, Internet, youtube. The developer, of course, is more interesting in terms of customization, not much, but still.

Post has been editedPalychRv - 30.03.19, 13:17

Rep: (0)
Beta 9.3.28 this time, the Chinese have tried both on the battery and on performance, and most importantly, they heard the percentage of the battery.
Attached Image

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 30.03.19, 14:37

* Ser2106, Yes, the battery has become more pleasant.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Posted on 03/30/2019, 14:08:

* PalychRv, Yes, there are enough bugs everywhere

Rep: (0)
* toxa246 , * toxa246 , * toxa246 , * toxa246 , 10.2.7 is also autonomous, I put the beta only because of the% of the battery, well, yesterday, at r.n.5, problems started when switching from stable to beta, and we are waiting for the next 9 bucket, therefore beta. There seems to have solved the problem you need to download the previous version of the beta, and then upgrade to 9.3.28

* Ser2106, The Chinese are wise

Rep: (102)
Hello. Request to the owners - make a screenshot after the test with this program (internal memory speed):
https: //play.google.co….andromeda.androbench2

* eugene.v To be honest, I don’t really want to put it. I can suggest from AntoTu if necessary.

Rep: (102)
OrangeApp @ 03/30/19 6:00 p.m.*
I can suggest from AntoTu if necessary.

Interested in sequential and random reading / writing, it seems there is no such thing in an antitu.

* eugene.v ,
Attached Image

* eugene.v , in the settings did not climb, just mouth. and ran the test:
Miui10 9.3.28
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedPalychRv - 30.03.19, 19:35

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/19/19, 03:02