> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi 6 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.45 "
Choosing the type of firmware for Redmi 6
The device with a firmware you feel most comfortable for everyday use?
I for MIUI, others have not tried [ 50 ] ** [49,5%]
Only MIUI, I have not made a custom [ 21 ] ** [20,79%]
Only custom firmware (Lineage OS, AOSP, etc.) [ 28 ] ** [27,72%]
The machine can sew yourself ?! I did not know about it [ 2 ] ** [1,98%]
Total votes: 101

Rep: (2447)
DiscussionXiaomi Redmi 6
PictureXiaomi Redmi 6, HM6, CEREUS
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | FAQ of general instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Configure notifications and background applications пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Google account пїЅ | Catalog for the MIUI v6 / v7 / v8 / v9 / v10 / v11 пїЅ | Club owners Xiaomi Redmi 6 пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

>>>Mini FAQ<<<

Specifications

Features Redmi 6 3/32,4/64

General characteristics
  • OS version at the beginning of sales: MIUI V9.5 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
  • Type of shell: classical
  • Number of SIM cards: 2
  • SIM cards: Nano-SIM, Nano-SIM / microSD
  • Weight: 145 g
  • Dimensions (WxHxT): 71.5x147.5x8.3 mm

Screen
  • Screen Type: color IPS, touch
  • Diagonal: 5.45 inches
  • Image size: 720x1440
  • Number of pixels per inch (PPI): 295
  • Aspect ratio: 18:9

Multimedia features
  • Number of main (rear) cameras: 2
  • Permissions of the main (rear) cameras: 12 MP, 5 MP
  • Diaphragms of the main (rear) cameras: F / 2.20
  • Photo flash: rear LED
  • Max. photo resolution: 4000x3000
  • Max. video resolution: 1920x1080
  • Max. video frame rate: 120 fps
  • Front-camera: there is, 5 MP
  • Audio: MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA, FM Radio
  • Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm

Connection
  • Standard: GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G, 4G LTE, LTE-A, VoLTE
  • LTE range support: 800, 850, 900, 1800, 2100, 2600 MHz
  • Interfaces: Wi-Fi 802.11n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.2, USB
  • Satellite navigation: GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou
  • A-GPS system: there is

Memory and processor
  • CPU: Mediatek Helio P22 (MT6762V), ARM Cortex-A53, 2000 MHz
  • Number of processor cores: 8
  • Video Processor: PowerVR GE8320, 650 MHz
  • RAM size: 3 GB 4 GB , 933 MHz
  • Internal memory: 32 GB 64 GB
  • Memory card slot: there is - microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC up to 256 GB, combined with a SIM card

Nutrition
  • Battery capacity: 3000 mAh, Li-polymer (Lithium Polymer)
  • Battery: fixed
  • Type of charging connector: micro-USB 2.0

Other features
  • Sensors: Light, proximity, compass, fingerprint reader

Photo
Attached ImageAttached Image

Useful

ACCOUNTS
APPLICATIONS AND AUTONOMY
SETTINGS
UTILITY
REVIEWS, IRON, ETC.

It will be deleted

If you have noticed an inaccuracy in the cap, or want to add a cap - contact the CuratorDzenibathroughQMS.

Post has been editedDzeniba - 31.03.20, 22:02
Reason for editing: Power point in index order

Rep: (7)
* bojomilk
It seems to have still not realized that all that is needed for success to meet the size of the 5-dyuymovikov as they did with the LG Q6О±, shove snepdregon 625 at least, and the battery 4000, everything - would be a bomb, and with NSF and taip si general We are dismantled like hot cakes

Post has been editedRUSISHY - 12.06.18, 14:06

Rep: (1)
Chet seems to me that's not all surprises from Xiaomei and monobrov and 625 th SNEP, we will see in version 6 redmi pro / plus: D

Rep: (39)
* RUSISHY , exactly. Can polls show that small is not in demand, well, they can not be so blunt on level ground.

Represented smartphones Xiaomi Redmi 6A and Redmi 6

Just the facts ...

Redmi 6A - $ 94
Attached Image
  • Screen 5,45 "HD +
  • CPU MediaTek Helio A22 (4 x Cortex-A53 2 GHz)
  • RAM / ROM 2/16 GB + microSD
  • Main camera 13 Mn F / 2,2
  • Front-camera 5 M F / 2,2
  • Battery 3000 mAh
  • Dimensions 147.5 x 71.5 x 8.3 mm
  • Weight 145 g ( metal body with plastic inserts )
  • Colors: pink, blue, gold and gray.

Redmi 6 - 125/155 $
Attached Image
  • Screen 5,45 HD +
  • CPU MediaTek Helio P22
  • RAM / ROM 3/32 GB; 4/64 GB
  • Memory cards microSD.
  • Main camera Mn 12 + 5
  • Front-camera 5 Mp
  • Battery 3000 mAh
  • Dimensions 147.5 x 71.5 x 8.3
  • Weight 146 g
  • Colors: pink, blue, gold and gray

P.S. Xiaomei decided to step on the slippery slope Mediatheque (hello Maze) ... I think nothing good will come - autonomy will fall, I think (and perhaps will remain the same due to the lower diagonal) ...
Akkamulyator 3000 is not enough, where 4000 in R3S and R4X?
I am glad that the phone became gayuarity like 5-5,2 "phones - can finally again with one hand on the phone in the course of control: D
So now the question - do not wait and take the R5 3/32 with a proven kvalkomom slightly larger battery, a slightly larger screen, and that is not good just large dimensions ~ 1.3 mm?

P.S. # 2 It is interesting to see a comparison of autonomy MediaTek Helio P22 and Kvalkoma 450 ...

Rep: (9)
$ 125 for the version with 3 gigs? Odd right cheap, that pleases.

Rep: (148)
* luke88 , The thickness is almost the same as that of the Redmi 3S (8,3 versus 8,5 mm)
Maybe someone will be able to put the battery on the 4100 mah)

Rep: (42)
Library and PowerWR ..... very dubious pleasure ... I think sooner bought the P5 plus and not)

Rep: (358)
Very good ... I would have to continue to use your 4Pro)

Rep: (3)
It is still very bad. Maybe he will take its place, but on condition that the boxes of 8andyuha sales support project treble. and until the slave is not meat

IMHO The company has taken its position on the market and since Redmi 3-4 is stagnant, besides increasing the screen and reduce battery ...

The next stage of the transfer of all byudzhetok on ITC as reducing costs at the same price.

Perhaps with time Xiaomi equal on iron byudzhetok with Huawei / Honor and prices too.
This will be the end of an era obsession with Xiaomi -_-

With MTC Redmi 6 direct competitor UMI A1 Pro :) Just like percent easier, but the price is quite MTKshnaya :)

Post has been editedluke88 - 12.06.18, 22:47

Rep: (16)
* Planzar I hope this is sarcasm?

For the price of $ 130 could be 4/64 preobresti, well ... Not nuzhon :-)

Post has been editedya1337 - 12.06.18, 23:24

Rep: (10)
There were high hopes for the Redmi 6. However, everything collapsed. I will continue to wait for the phone of their dreams with a diagonal 5. Snap 625, 4/64. Everything. Actually the post above, it already voiced

Rep: (15)
Hmm, with MTKshnym percent, success, how to 5A, they can not see any where !!! 6 and 6A - is a failure! Autonomy will fall! And the performance too. Even given the fact that they will drop the price to the level of 5 and 5A, the hype will not.
Xiaomi very upset ...

Rep: (1063)
1mPeTuOu $ @ 13.06.18, 8:03*
Xiaomi very upset.
This policy + grandmother, they brought MTC yuan, one hundred percent, so they released this misunderstanding, calculation on all the newbies, see Digits above and will take, and what's inside the drum. IMHO

Rep: (84)
Groowy @ 12.06.18, 16:35*
I think sooner bought the P5 plus

I can not imagine what Redmen take 5 plus, when there is more compact, with the same camera, autonomy and even a little more performance redmi 5? The only negative from Redmen 5 no version 4 / 64Gb.

PS: On a subject Redmi 6 take no sense in live Redmi 5.

* luke88 , The network found a mention of the financial problems in Xiaomi. Maybe because of this, they have decided to use your library again, because they are cheaper

Rep: (308)
TravelPavel @ 13.06.18, 01:50*
Why take Redmen 5 plus, when there is more compact, with the same camera, autonomy and even a little more performance redmi 5?

Perhaps due to the screen. Some like a higher resolution, someone high resolution.

TravelPavel @ 13.06.2018, 02:50*
The only negative from Redmen 5 no version 4 / 64Gb.

There is. Only the handset for the Chinese market with a global firmware.

NeO928 MR wrote on millions of dollars of losses Xiaomei. Somewhere they wrote that many top byudzhetki sold at a loss for the sake of building a reputation and position in the market.
It is also written that nobody will surpass Xiaomei - it will destroy itself ...

So now I'm thinking about buying Redmen 5 3/32 or something from Huawei / Honor compact tubes (up to 70-73 mm) type Honor 7c and Huawei Y6 Prime 2018 Future ...

Post has been editedluke88 - 13.06.18, 07:00

* luke88 I have Redmi 5 all satisfied. Autonomy almost Redmi 3S level

Rep: (1063)
Check out the guys, of course offtopic, but interesting results https://youtu.be/LHXQ2ND3niA

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/04/20, 9:22