> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi 6 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.45 "

Rep: (2323)
DiscussionXiaomi Redmi 6
PictureXiaomi Redmi 6, HM6
Description | Discussion пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | R6 Owners Club пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

>>>Mini FAQ<<<

Specifications
Dimensions: 71.5x147.5x8.3 mm
Weight: 145g
SoC: MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762
Processor: ARM Cortex-A53, 2000 MHz,
Number of cores: 8
Graphics processor: PowerVR GE8320, 650 MHz
RAM: 3GB / 4GB, 933MHz
Built-in memory: 32GB / 64GB
Memory cards: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
Screen: 5.45 in, IPS, 720x1440 pixels, 24bit
Battery: 3000 mAh, Li-polymer (Lithium Polymer)
Operating system: MIUI V9.5 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
Camera: 4000x3000 pixels, 1920x1080 pixels, 30 frames / second
SIM card: Nano-SIM, Nano-SIM / microSD
Wi-Fi: b, g, n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Display
USB: 2.0, Micro USB
Bluetooth: 4.2
Navigation: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou

Photo
Attached ImageAttached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 04.08.19, 22:22
Reason for editing: What to do if Wi-Fi runs out of battery

Rep: (46)
By battery: you can set a warning at 15%, a limitation in operation at 10%. Well, there is your business, I repeat, there are a lot of articles and opinions.
Warnings and restrictions will not stop the device, but will only inform.

Post has been editedtwistps - 09.02.19, 11:20
Reason for editing: add.

Rep: (7)
* _vtk_, This notification is disabled for me. But when you reach 19%, there is still a sound notification. Wonderful feature when you sleep)

Rep: (4)
Alex Penkov @ 02/08/2019, 05:42*
For office tasks - already more powerful than RM 6 pro or RM Note 5-6
Such conclusions.

Well, the last devices are more expensive, hence they will be more productive. And at the expense of redmi 5, I would argue., Except that in games there is a minimal advantage and then in numbers, and so ... You compared devices in your post of completely different price level. Let's compare this price segment of the device, given that the price at the start, and even later on redmi5 was higher, due to the possible glamor of the device with a tin painted cover ....

Posted on 02/09/2019, 12:40:

Who will tell you how to make the on-screen buttons hide automatically in the chrome browser, set nothing to the settings, the standard chrome was already in the device initially

Rep: (92)
Oolter7 @ 02/09/19, 12:35*
Well, the last devices are more expensive, hence they will be more productive. And at the expense of redmi 5, I would argue., Except that in games there is a minimal advantage and then in numbers, and so ... You compared devices in your post of completely different price level.

Let's just say that I was sure that the RM 6 would not be worse for the same tasks as the RM 4x.
RM 5 was definitely no worse than RM 4x.

The set of applications is the same.
Or maybe just the Quartet came out too well for the RM-series, so they decided to lower the quality.
On the other hand, it is understandable - after all, 6 Pro has been released. Rather, he is the successor to the RM 4x.
This is all from personal experience.
I do not insist, just reasoning.

Or maybe I came across a copy of this.
Won 5 times it’s not his connection that was cut off in confident places - and I have never had such a thing in my life, on previous smarts.
I do not know.
Just sharing observations ..

Rep: (35)
Works on chinese version

how did you get it? I also have Chinese, she sees SIM card and does not catch the network. In the service menu I tried to rearrange network types - it did not help

Settings section - auto-closing navigation buttons set sliders for certain applications, nothing works. Help how to remove these buttons in a browser or in another application. Using gestures is not an option, I don’t like it. Why does this section not work in the settings item?

Rep: (1)
And did anyone make examples of pictures on this phone ??????

Posted on 02/09/2019, 17:19:

* oolter7 , the browser is not a full-screen application and you can’t remove the buttons from there. Only if chemically with root

* lTimoXal ,
I have earned Intertelecom immediately, did not change any network settings. There was a problem only with the Internet, I had to change ruim in the service center, they said that the card is old and some settings have changed. My firmware miui 9 global did not go to 10. Although before unlocking it worked on the Chinese miui 10 as the very first

Post has been editedwesten - 09.02.19, 19:01
Reason for editing: Completed

Posted on 02/09/2019, 17:19:

* oolter7 , the browser is not a full-screen application and you can’t remove the buttons from there. Only if you chemically root [/ quote]
In the settings there is, permission for incl. Full Screen Viewer. among them google chrome

Rep: (92)
Oolter7 @ 02.10.19, 12:11*
It’s good that in 10.2.4 a new one appeared, which icons, optimization

You will have to write too much - but the battery already does not exist, the optimization is already at a decent level. But then there was (or will be delivered very soon) identification by iron (hello apple) - detailsHEREandHERE .

Rep: (8)
As such a zhora is not present ... Prosh 10.2.4

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (43)
I downloaded a movie through a torrent, and sat in chrome along the way. The chrome began to hang and incidentally noticed that the body began to bask in the area somewhere between the flash and the scanner. I looked through cpu-z on the processors, but they work at maximum and the frequency does not jump down.
He turned on the flight mode, the frequency dropped to a minimum, but he did not plan to sleep on more than one core.
Now at 10.2.4, on later firmware I went in and saw that some of the cores were falling asleep in rest mode, that is, it's not in the phone, but in.
Who has late firmware, take a look at falling asleep kernels or not.

Rep: (8)
Sort of sleeping

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (43)
* fret81 rather it is "not sleeping." Sleeping is stoped.

Post has been edited_vtk_ - 10.02.19, 11:40

Rep: (0)
I welcome everyone. It is planned a sabzha device to replace the dying iPhone 5S. If anyone had a similar transition experience, how does his screen quality and camera compare? Do they lose much (if at all)?

Rep: (362)
Xiaomi Redmi 6: characteristics, prices, comparisons

Official information
Tables and descriptions

Prices
e-katalog
Yandex Market
Aliexpress

Topics on the device
Topics on the XDA Developers website
Topics on Mi Community

Specifications
Reviews of features and accessories
Redmi 6 benchmarks
Feature Comparison

Important:on devicespecifications.com, some specifications are incorrect.
see also

Post has been editedSinister barrier - 13.08.19, 09:03

Greetings! Good people, how to save a photo from VKontakte (for example, from messages) to the phone gallery? Thank you in advance: thank_you:

* Novichok11 has always been like that

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

grotgame, save there is no such menu item)) there is only save in my album ((

Novichok11 @ 02.10.19, 20:22*
How to save a photo from VKontakte (for example, from messages) to the phone gallery?

Screenshot
Attached Image

VK customer is official.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/26/19, 12:05