> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi 6 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.45 "

Rep: (2318)
DiscussionXiaomi Redmi 6
PictureXiaomi Redmi 6, HM6
Description | Discussion » | MIUI firmware » | Unofficial firmware » | R6 Owners Club »

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

>>>Mini FAQ<<<

Specifications
Dimensions: 71.5x147.5x8.3 mm
Weight: 145g
SoC: MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762
Processor: ARM Cortex-A53, 2000 MHz,
Number of cores: 8
Graphics processor: PowerVR GE8320, 650 MHz
RAM: 3GB / 4GB, 933MHz
Built-in memory: 32GB / 64GB
Memory cards: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
Screen: 5.45 in, IPS, 720x1440 pixels, 24bit
Battery: 3000 mAh, Li-polymer (Lithium Polymer)
Operating system: MIUI V9.5 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
Camera: 4000x3000 pixels, 1920x1080 pixels, 30 frames / second
SIM card: Nano-SIM, Nano-SIM / microSD
Wi-Fi: b, g, n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Display
USB: 2.0, Micro USB
Bluetooth: 4.2
Navigation: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou

Photo
Attached ImageAttached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 04.08.19, 22:22
Reason for editing: What to do if Wi-Fi runs out of battery

Rep: (45)
* Mentol_7 , I have not met a single mention of problems with the system due to the removal of this trinity. And he himself did not come across. And what interesting optimization do they participate in, if not a secret of course? :)
And then lovers of half the software?
And note, Yutubov on the phone I’m not an amateur, from the word at all. And I never played tanks in my life on any platform, and I'm not going to play. And you will not believe, I still live without analytics.

Post has been editedOrangeapp - 30.01.19, 01:49

Rep: (57)
Good evening. There is 10.2.4.0 global, but for India ...
Attached Image

Rep: (18)
Orangeapp , about the tanchiki and YouTube this did not apply to you personally - this is a figurative expression. This I mean that different people use the same device in different ways. Here, many complain about the friezes on YouTube, and I hardly watch it on the phone. Well, I went in, looked through ... I looked at a couple of videos ... I did not notice any friezes or brakes. But I practically do not use it. I like this YouTube, if only it would be, so you can sometimes see some kind of news. And someone focuses on this, is fighting for quality improvement. Therefore, a glitch may not appear until you climb into some area that you have not used before. As recently, a man wanted to watch a video from a conductor, and then a bolt - a player, he demolished. As not necessary ...: scratch_one-s_head:

* Vitold1973 , Kind. And on ru.miui.com it is on the global version, as I understand it, not India.

* Mentol_7 , All the problems of YouTube in the YouTube application itself. Many have already written where. Just in case, I have NewPipe installed for these purposes. Not a single frieze. Well, those who are thoughtless, like a robot on guides from the network (half of which are either outdated or nonsense), demolishes half of everything, and even not understanding what he is doing, this is a completely different story. In addition to these three advertising viruses, I do not delete anything and, in principle, do not advise. Yes, something that I’ll never use.

Rep: (57)
* OrangeApp,
Already see, probably appeared)

Rep: (15)
MarksweII @ 01/29/19, 3:17 PM*
Here is a link to the case, here is to the glass

OrangeApp @ 01/29/19, 3:01 PM*
I almost took the glass for mowing

Well, you give))) I scored different glasses (types 5) and covers on Ali for $ 0.3 - $ 0.4 (often for discounts on accessories for xiaomi products), I glued it on myself (using the loop method with tape), the glass became perfect without any stains The phone case sits tightly. The only negative is that I bought the phone earlier, and then I ordered the glasses, and while they were walking, I caught a few scratches on the screen, although I handled the phone carefully.

* aliaksandre , Yes, I bought it in a Beeline salon, as soon as I took the phone from the pickup point. And the prices are horseback. Of the price, of course, it was swelling, but I decided not to rummage. 700 with what it cost, if my memory serves me right. And where I bought the body itself, there were about 250 Chinese glasses, but they had to be ordered immediately and the black ones also ran out. Then I read reviews about them and somehow did not regret it much. :)
That's what would not catch scratches, I decided not to save, but immediately bought it. :) If the film was without inscriptions, then it would be possible to walk with it temporarily.

Post has been editedOrangeapp - 30.01.19, 03:07

Rep: (5)
Can I somehow return the percentage indicator to the left of the battery icon? In the last two firmwares, it was placed inside.

Rep: (11)
Updated on 10.2.3, switching between the last application by a long gesture disappeared. How to return this gesture?

Rep: (5)
* Consssta ,
Also searched. In the settings, the unlimited screen has a slider. Enable.

Rep: (4)
In short, I bought this device for a girl, put it in my hands and said to insert a SIM card and that's it. After a couple of hours, she brought me a phone with a SIM card inserted. She pulled out the tray and simply put the SIM card in there, and then she drove it deeper all the way to the bottom, almost. I wanted to ask if the contacts in the phone were damaged from such stress, I don’t want to carry it to the service yet, but I have to, because I can’t get it manually.

Sorry for the offtopic)

Rep: (43)
OneDead1 @ 01/30/19, 14:28*
Are your phone contacts damaged?

If I inserted it into the first tray, then the contacts on the memory card most likely took a hit, because the SIM contacts are deeper. As a result, the worst option is that the memory card will not work, but with 64 GB of internal it is not critical

Rep: (11)
She pulled out the tray and simply put the SIM card in there, and then she drove it deeper all the way to the bottom, almost.

Women's logic is strong, there is nothing to break it)))

Rep: (26)
OneDead1 @ 01/30/19, 3:28 PM*
do not get it manually
Understands quite simply, there is a roller on a tubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWUMtPOt-aw

* Sinister Barrier,

But are there codes that completely erase the gaps? got it, no strength} -)

Rep: (12)
But are there codes that completely erase the gaps? got it, no strength
In the cap there is how to remove, made and forgotXiaomi Redmi 6 - Discussion (Post by Sinister Barrier # 81813417)

Post has been editednikopat73 - 30.01.19, 16:57
Reason for editing: B

* nikopat73,
if there is a root, you can freeze it with a titanium
But how at a time and without subsequent glitches? ..

Rep: (12)
if there is a root, you can freeze it with a titanium
But how at a time and without subsequent glitches? ..
I’ve been using the phone for more than a month, deleted everything that is possible (except for the gallery, calculator, conductor and radio) according to the instructions from the header (without access root), everything is cleaned at a time, there were no glitches, updates become normal too.

Rep: (359)
Xiaomi Redmi 6: reviews, tests, comparisons

1.1 Xiaomi Redmi 6 (Helio P22) vs Xiaomi Redmi 5 (Snapdragon 450) Great game test with FPS + heating(China Gadgets. 11/17/2018)
1.2 Xiaomi Redmi 6. A big test of games with FPS + heating(China Gadgets. 10.28.2018)
2.1 Xiaomi Redmi 6 3/32 vs Xiaomi Redmi S2 3/32(MaximumMobile. 09/16/2018)
2.2 Xiaomi Redmi 6 games test (GTA: SanAndreas, PUBG: Mobile, WoT: Blitz)(MaximumMobile. 09/15/2018)
2.3 Review Xiaomi Redmi 6(MaximumMobile. 09/14/2018)
3.1 Review Xiaomi Redmi 6(Smart from China. 08/22/2018)
3.2 Game Test (PUBG: Mobile, WoT)(Smart from China. 08.21.2018)
3.3 Parsing a smartphone, an overview from the inside(Smart from China. 07/22/2018)
3.4 Unpacking your smartphone and comparison with Redmi 5(Smart from China. 07/12/2018)

see also

Post has been editedSinister barrier - 28.07.19, 20:56

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/21/19, 04:03