LED Service. Network professional SC. Repair of ANY complexity of mobile equipment and televisions throughout Russia. | SC Moscow + ALL Russia. Repair any level of complexity. Discounts.

Rep: (0)
Please correct the work schedule on Kolomenskaya: Mon-Sat until 21, Sun - do not work.
I wasted yesterday ...

Rep: (19)
Stas_K @ 08.28.2018, 19:03*
Please correct the work schedule on Kolomenskaya: Mon-Sat until 21, Sun - do not work.
I wasted yesterday ...

Hello! We strongly recommend calling before a visit, as due to the holidays of the masters, the work schedule may change. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Post has been editedLed service - 26.08.18, 20:54

Hello.
Phone Meizu M5 Note. Broken glass. The sensor is working.
How much will it cost to repair with your parts?

Rep: (-1)
Had misfortune on August 28 to contact this "service".

There were 2 android devices for repair, one had a spooky speaker in chocolate, the other bathed in water.
At the first call to the service, I voiced the above problems, and asked what address it is better to come to. I was told that it is better to go to Venevskaya, as there is specialized equipment there. Well, ok, I’ve got ready to go. The phones were accepted, but it was said that the bathed phone would go to the central office (hmm, did you seem to have equipment?).
The first phone was cleaned in 15 minutes, they took 700 rubles at a discount. Stunned, is that 875 rubles for 15 minutes of work if without a discount? I have not seen such rates anywhere. Well, well, once called a cargo, climb into the back. I had to pay. Yes, they also forgot to insert the SIM card tray back, I had to come back for it.
With the second phone the situation is more interesting. At first it was said that before the end of the week they would make it and bring it. After 3 days they called, they said that everything is ok, the courier will bring on Monday, September 3. There were no calls on September 3rd. I called myself, they said that until the courier arrived, it would be later. On Wednesday, September 5, I stopped by myself, to find out where the phone is. To which I was told that the courier would not go because of one of my devices, they would bring me tomorrow. To the question, what about the equipment they had on Venevskaya, why they didn’t do it themselves, they told me that they didn’t have any equipment on Venevskaya, and they didn’t tell me that, but they said that they didn’t knows how to make Android devices (Well, I probably invented everything myself. Yes, and the master is apparently special, so that he can’t clean the socket with a microphone). The next day, again, no one brought anything and no one called. I stopped on Friday, September 7th, there was still no telephone, and they couldn’t even tell me when he would arrive! Then, on Saturday, September 8, they nevertheless phoned me and were glad that the phone had arrived, but not at Venevskaya, but at Monakhov! They asked if I could take it from there myself. Great service! As a result, he was nevertheless taken to Venevskaya, from where I finally took him. Yes, and after a week the socket covering the microphone fell off from the first phone, so it was sealed so well!

Will I contact this service again? No and no again. Deception, overpricing, hammer on the client.

Post has been editedvalldir - 10.09.18, 13:29

Hello! We are certainly sorry that this happened with your phones, but you have not correctly stated the information about our work. We understand that everyone wants to quickly, efficiently and preferably for free ... And if you think that disassembling the phone is so simple, the question is, why didn’t you do it yourself? Yes, we make money, and evaluate our work sensibly, so the next time before contacting a service center, decide for yourself whether you are ready to pay for these works. As for the second phone, we do not do complex repairs or diagnostics on the knee, we send complex cases for diagnostics to the central office, where a qualified employee carries out diagnostics and repairs. Yes, this takes longer than “Ashot” and yes, we do not use teleportation, but send it by courier, and yes these are people who also relax on some days, and yes we don’t take the same phone, but collect parties. If you want it cheaply and angrily, contact the stalls near the metro, where they break down what was broken and take 500 rubles for the diagnosis. We value our work and adequate customers, it is a pity that we did not work together.

Post has been editedLed service - 11.09.18, 19:20

Hello. The trouble with note 8, the touch screen works more than once, and plus the virtual home button has stopped working. What could be? And the estimated repair cost say)

Posted on 09/10/2018, 15:35:

Hello. The trouble with note 8, the touch screen works more than once, and plus the virtual home button has stopped working. What could be? And the estimated repair cost say)

Rep: (-1)
Led-Service @ 09/10/18, 16:25*
Hello! We are certainly sorry that this happened with your phones, but you have not correctly stated the information about our work. We understand that everyone wants to quickly, efficiently and preferably for free ... And if you think that disassembling the phone is so simple, the question is, why didn’t you do it yourself? Yes, we make money, and evaluate our work sensibly, so the next time before contacting a service center, decide for yourself whether you are ready to pay for these works. As for the second phone, we do not do complex repairs or diagnostics on the knee, we send complex cases for diagnostics to the central office, where a qualified employee carries out diagnostics and repairs. Yes, this takes longer than “Ashot” and yes, we do not use teleportation, but send it by courier, and yes these are people who also relax on some days, and yes we don’t take the same phone, but collect parties. If you want it cheaply and angrily, contact the stalls near the metro, where they break down what was broken and take 500 rubles for the diagnosis. We value our work and adequate customers, it is a pity that we did not work together.

And in what I have incorrectly stated the information? You didn’t even try to refute anything. What ashot, what are you talking about? What stalls? 2 weeks from putting the phone in for repair to picking it up, because of your “quick” couriers. And do not care what the client is waiting for, you can feed him breakfast, do not send the courier because of him alone, not Snow Maiden chat, will not melt ..

Absolute nonsense, with pouting discounts and sloppy repairs!

How can we get together ...

And they didn’t even apologize, apparently for nothing ..

P.S. I was promised in a good SC to do everything together without any discounts for 1700, in 2 days. I thought, since you are closer, it will be faster .. But it turned out more expensive and much longer!

Post has been editedvalldir - 10.09.18, 16:28

We are very loyal and respectful to our customers, if they do not begin to become impudent. What a pity you are not like that. All the best to you, be healthy.

Post has been editedLed service - 11.09.18, 19:20

Disa2018 @ 09/09/18, 02:20*
Hello.
Phone Meizu M5 Note. Broken glass. The sensor is working.
How much will it cost to repair with your parts?

Good evening. On this unit, it changes assembly along with the matrix.
The amount of repair along with the part will be 3,500 rubles

Posted on 09/10/2018, 20:05:

SWVG @ 09/10/18, 15:35*
Hello. The trouble with note 8, the touch screen works more than once, and plus the virtual home button stopped working. What could be? And the estimated repair cost say)

Good evening, it’s hard to say what it can be, we’ll say for sure only after the diagnosis (it’s FREE) it’s hard to say what amount will be, without knowing the cause of the breakdown.

Rep: (5)
Hello. There is Nokia 3, which has erased the bootloader. How much will the repair cost?

Kugigowla @ 09/11/18, 12:52*
Hello. There is Nokia 3, which has erased the bootloader. How much will the repair cost?

Hello! Recovery bootloader from 1500r. The exact cost after diagnosis, it is free.

I repaired imac in this service. There was a very strong overheating of the cooling and the hard disk failed. In the workshop, they told me everything in detail and explained what and how. The master suggested replacing a conventional hard drive with an SSD and also cleaning it of dust. We did everything well, the computer is now working silently and much faster than before. I am very pleased with the work and the price tag is suitable. thank. Order No. M2421.

PCDimitrius @ 09/11/18, 18:04*
I repaired imac in this service. There was a very strong overheating of the cooling and the hard disk failed. In the workshop, they told me everything in detail and explained what and how. The master suggested replacing a conventional hard drive with an SSD and also cleaning it of dust. We did everything well, the computer is now working silently and much faster than before. I am very pleased with the work and the price tag is suitable. thank. Order No. M2421.

Thank you for your feedback! We were glad to help.

* Led service
Good day! Phone ZTE Nubia z17, after purging the microphone stopped working. During a call, the microphone only works when the speakerphone is active. Can I find out the cost of repairs? Thank.

Scrambler911 @ 09/27/18, 11:34*
Good day! Phone ZTE Nubia z17, after purging the microphone stopped working. During a call, the microphone only works when the speakerphone is active. Can I find out the cost of repairs? Thank.

Hello! Bring for diagnostics, estimated price 1500-1800r

FLYME account Meizu

Unlinking.

ATTENTION! We provide services for working with FLYME accounts on ANY Meizu phones

yes yes, you heard righton any. . In just a few days, without the participation of technical support and other pseudo ways, we can untie your meizu (including pro 7!) From your account.

payment strictly after repair;)

cost from 2000 rubles.

ANY model, even on Exynos.

Rep: (2)
Good day!
I need to replace in the already removed battery of the jumper ezbook3 pro laptop 2 flat elements 3.85v instead of the old (worn out) ones. I have already bought new items. Will they be able to help me in your service, and if so, please orient me according to the cost of the work.

* mister.amg,

Hello,

The work will take about 1 day, it all depends on the current download. Cost 1800-2900r - the master will appreciate the complexity.

Rep: (34)
Good evening. The screen crashed on xiaomi mi 8. Tell me how much will the replacement cost and how much will it take in time? Thank.

Good evening. The screen crashed on xiaomi mi 8. Tell me how much will the replacement cost and how much will it take in time? Thank.

Good morning,

12900r, including a discount for all the work, we can do it for you in 1 hour, leave your phone number and name in private messages - I will contact you to place an order for a spare part

a comfortable waiting area for you;)

Post has been editedLed service - 01.10.18, 10:17

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/20/19, 1:02 p.m.