LED Service. Network professional SC. Repair of ANY complexity of mobile equipment and televisions throughout Russia. | SC Moscow + ALL Russia. Repair any level of complexity. Discounts.

Rep: (19)
Call you, change

Rep: (1)
Tell Xiaomi air 12.5 does not hold a battery charge. How much will the repair cost and what is the timing. thank

Vova535 @ 08/13/19, 18:34*
Tell Xiaomi air 12.5 does not hold a battery charge. How much will the repair cost and what is the timing. thank

The battery will probably need to be replaced, the cost is 8500r, the expected waiting time is about 20 days

I am waiting for you in SC

Rep: (0)
Led-Service @ 08/11/19, 17:40*
Call you, change

Is there any information on repairing my device?

Snail48371 @ 08.13.19, 19:37*
Is there any information on repairing my device?

Queue

I beg your patience.

If there is no call, there is no information

I have a Sony Xperia z3 compact. For mirrorlinka I want to implement power-on, as Komrad didhttps://www.drive2.ru/l/518801264104964720/
Can you customize everything the same way? If so, how much will it cost?

Ydya @ 08/14/19, 10:26*
I have a Sony Xperia z3 compact. For mirrorlinka I want to implement power-on, as Komrad didhttps://www.drive2.ru/l/518801264104964720/
Can you customize everything the same way? If so, how much will it cost?

this work is at your own risk

depending on the time spent by the master 2500-5000r

Can I drive to Venevskaya today? In about an hour? Can they do it with me if I wait there?

Can I drive to Venevskaya today? In about an hour? Can they do it with me if I wait there?

work in Strogino

1-3 days

Good afternoon, galaxy s10 snapdragon, hit the volume button (roughly jammed), the whole screen, the volume up button does not work, the decrease is in order, how much does the repair cost - is it likely to replace the case and buttons? Terms, warranty, spare parts?

Andreylys @ 08/15/19, 10:52 PM*
Good afternoon, galaxy s10 snapdragon, hit the volume button (roughly jammed), the whole screen, the volume up button does not work, the decrease is in order, how much does the repair cost - is it likely to replace the case and buttons? Terms, warranty, spare parts?

Good morning

Probably about 3500r

There are nuances, including disassembly risks

On-site inspection required

Waiting for you

Rep: (6)
Hello, 48pfs8209 TV, when you turn on the android system, the Philips logo on the camera lights up, the screen does not light up, and then nothing happens, doesn’t enter the console in the recovery does not respond how much will the repair or the board cost?

Hello, 48pfs8209 TV, when you turn on the android system, the Philips logo on the camera lights up, the screen does not light up, and then nothing happens, doesn’t enter the console in the recovery does not respond how much will the repair or the board cost?

Good morning

We are waiting for you at SC Strogino for diagnosis

No more fantasies

Rep: (6)
Led-Service @ 08.16.19, 9:52*
No more fantasies
Have you repaired such devices? Is there any experience?

Have you repaired such devices? Is there any experience?

Yes

everything else after diagnosis

Good day!
There is a Samsung UE55NU7670U TV with a broken matrix - does it make sense to replace it? And if it has, how much will it cost?

Prof @ 08.16.19, 13:30*
Good day!
There is a Samsung UE55NU7670U TV with a broken matrix - does it make sense to replace it? And if it has, how much will it cost?

no

Sergey, just Sergey @ 08/16/19, 20:39*
Good evening. How much will it cost to glue the display on the huawei mate 20? Peeled off in one place.

1800 rub

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 09:49 AM