LED Service. Network professional SC. Repair of ANY complexity of mobile equipment and televisions throughout Russia. | SC Moscow + ALL Russia. Repair any level of complexity. Discounts.

Rep: (19)
Maxxlm @ 08/15/18, 19:12*
I can’t find the usb driver on Umi diamond anywhere, can anyone help ,

Contact the Android First Aid forum thread

Rep: (6)
* Led service , at 32 gb

* Led service , at 32 gb

It's clear. You need to know the specific flash memory model. Come to the diagnostics in one of our SC.

Post has been editedLed service - 15.08.18, 23:42

Rep: (0)
Good day. Does replacing glass on s8 with a working module do you have 10500?

Rep: (54)
The power button on the xiaomi mi square box fell off from me. Can you do it? And how much will that cost?

Good afternoon. Tell me how much it will cost to replace the main camera with HTC Desire 830 (work + camera)

Zopaher @ 08/19/18, 14:17*
Good day. Does replacing glass on s8 with a working module do you have 10500?

Hello! Yes that's right. You will also have a 20% discount on work from the forumsavagemessiahzine.com

Posted on 08/20/2018, 04:49:

** DEN ** @ 08/19/18, 13:18*
The power button on the xiaomi mi square box fell off from me. Can you do it? And how much will that cost?

Hello! Yes, we can. Bring to the diagnostics, because without it you can’t determine the cost. Diagnostics is free

SVserenya @ 08/19/18, 17:47*
Good afternoon. Tell me how much it will cost to replace the main camera with HTC Desire 830 (work + camera)

Hello! Unfortunately, the necessary parts are not available at the moment.

Please tell me the problem, the leeco le max2 phone fell into the water, got it quickly, it didn’t even malfunction but the sound disappeared, through the call, through the speaker, it doesn’t see the headphones, the micro does not work, you put music on the player in the player but the song does not go that is the slider, the recorder does not respond to the play key, the music gives an error in VK, when the BT speaker is connected, the phone hangs, so I want to understand this is the system or all the same technical part of the problem, the phone itself didn’t understand any damage, the speakers ring out, what could be the problem! ?

Mehanic15 @ 08.20.2018, 08:51*
Please tell me the problem, the leeco le max2 phone fell into the water, got it quickly, it didn’t even malfunction but the sound disappeared, through the call, through the speaker, it doesn’t see the headphones, the micro does not work, you put music on the player in the player but the song does not go that is the slider, the recorder does not respond to the play key, the music gives an error in VK, when the BT speaker is connected, the phone hangs, so I want to understand this is the system or all the same technical part of the problem, the phone itself didn’t understand any damage, the speakers ring out, what could be the problem! ?

The problem is moisture getting inside. Bring for diagnostics.

Hello.
Nvidia Shield Tablet propagated.
He started to fool off, reboot. Then he died. Comp does not see.
What options?

Popupup @ 08.21.18, 10:56*
Hello.
Nvidia Shield Tablet propagated.
He started to fool off, reboot. Then he died. Comp does not see.
What options?

Hello! The only true option is to bring it to us for diagnosis. Firstly, it’s free, and secondly, then we can tell you exactly what kind of malfunction and what to do next.

Led-Service @ 08.21.18, 13:00*
Hello! The only true option is to bring it to us for diagnosis. Firstly, it’s free, and secondly, then we can tell you exactly what kind of malfunction and what to do next.

Do you diagnose directly with the client? In any of your branches?

Popupup @ 08.21.18, 14:25*
Do you diagnose directly with the client? In any of your branches?

Depends on the nature of the problem. You can contact any of our SC

Post has been editedLed service - 21.08.18, 13:37

Good evening, help reflash Sony Xperia ion 28i

Posted on 08/21/2018, 20:06:

Or give a link to the firmware

Rinat.xab @ 08.21.18, 21:05*
Good evening, help reflash Sony Xperia ion 28i

Hello! Unfortunately, we do not solve such problems remotely. But you can always contact one of our SC, where they will be happy to help you.

Good day!
Samsung S4 Mini (GT-I9190)
A couple of years ago, he suddenly turned upright while lying in his pocket (did not react to anything, did not charge).
The other day, tinkered, revived.
But when turned on - a cyclic reboot when displaying the logo of the phone.
Google search results for symptoms: most likely, something is wrong with the memory (advised to warm :)).
Do you do this?
Is it possible to contact this service in Kolomenskaya?

Stas_K @ 08/22/18, 16:28*
Good day!
Samsung S4 Mini (GT-I9190)
A couple of years ago, he suddenly turned upright while lying in his pocket (did not react to anything, did not charge).
The other day, tinkered, revived.
But when turned on - a cyclic reboot when displaying the logo of the phone.
Google search results for symptoms: most likely, something is wrong with the memory (advised to warm up).
Do you do this?
Is it possible to contact this service in Kolomenskaya?

Hello! Yes, of course, come see.

Hello!
I have died my LG V10. It hangs and reboots, loading does not go beyond the logo.
After reading the branch of the device on 4pda, I realized that the mass defect of the motherboard and the only way to repair it is to reboot the processor and RAM.

Do you reball the processor and ram and how much will it cost? thank.

Arik1703 @ 08/23/2018, 09:11*
Hello!
I have died my LG V10. It hangs and reboots, loading does not go beyond the logo.
After reading the branch of the device on 4pda, I realized that the mass defect of the motherboard and the only way to repair it is to reboot the processor and RAM.

Do you reball the processor and ram and how much will it cost? thank.

Hello! Yes, we do. At a cost of 6,000 rubles, the exact price after de-adjustment.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/08/19, 12:15