[online]

Group: Active users
Messages 47
Check in: 21.10.17
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

������ ��� ��������� � ������ download

sony w310

Description of the problem:
viewing works. when you turn on the camera, the lens moves out several times and the error ends up. When you press the power button on the system board, the red diode lights up

There have been actions:
disassembled for visual inspection. because this is not special. but the hands are not from the "w"
I found one very suspicious junction of loops that goes into the lens. decided to fix it. The result is the same. without changes. he took off the back cover of the lens, examined a couple of gears (although he was not going to climb there at all if the lens works without jamming) the whole whole is even greased. no further climbed. dirty soldering is not at my hands. Surely someone has already climbed. that a few screws are missing. and some are replaced

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedalex777vas - 24.03.18, 15:07
Ice-kiling
Message#2
22.05.18, 10:44
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 182
Check in: 27.07.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

* alex777vas,
A description of the problem indicates a lens malfunction (or contamination).
Unfortunately, but most of these lenses are not repairable (for various reasons - some elements are not separable, some parts are not supplied separately from the lens) and require replacement.

Given the price segment of the camera, it will most likely be easier to buy a new camera.

If you bother yourself, then you need a service manual, it is problematic without it. Our poke method is everything, but in itself it is too expensive and there is a chance to tear something.

They will be able to say exactly at an authorized service center, after diagnosis, but I don’t really see the point.
engineer76
Message#3
02.10.18, 10:22
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 13
Check in: 06.03.15

Find a donor! And replace!

mobile version    Now: 04/13/19, 2:36 p.m.