Dune HD Pro 4K [Android] | [Media-prefix]

Rep: (635)
DiscussionDune HD Pro 4K
Tv box
Discussion пїЅ

Dune HD Pro 4K - the premium compact media player with Android SmartTV-top box for playback of home video and audio collection.

A new generation of media players supports Ultra HD 4K Ultra High Definition video with a frame rate of up to 60 f / s, HDR technology, 10-bit color coding, color coding on BT.2020 standard video output via HDMI 2.0a interface
Specifications
Specification
Media processor: Realtek RTD1295 SoC
4K support: 4Kp60 video decoding, 4Kp60 video output, 4K HEVC 10-bit, HDR, HDMI 2.0a
RAM: 2 GB
Flash memory: 16 GB
Connectors: 1x USB 3.0 host, 2x USB 2.0 host, external SATA port (data + power), HDMI 2.0a, composite video, RCA analog stereo audio, optical S / PDIF, Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbit / s, HDMI 2.0 input, 12V DC IN
Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mbit / s
Wi-Fi: 802.11b / g / n / ac, Dual Band 2.4 / 5GHz, 2T2R
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
Front panel display: Multi-segment VFD
Media sources: External HDDs (USB, SATA), USB devices (USB flash drive, USB card reader, etc), built-in micro SD card slot, PC and NAS in local network (SMB, NFS, UPnP / DLNA, HTTP) , other Internet and local network media sources
Video codecs: MPEG2, MPEG4, XVID, WMV9, VC1, H.264, H.265, H.265 10-bit, VP9; support for very high bitrate video (up to 100 Mbit / s and higher)
Video file formats: MKV, MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS, M2TS, VOB, AVI, MOV, MP4, QT, ASF, WMV, BD ISO, BDMV, DVD-ISO, VIDEO_TS
3D video formats: MVC, Side-by-side, Top / Bottom
4K video formats: H.265 up to 4Kp60 HDR, H.265 10-bit up to 4Kp60 HDR, H.264 up to 4Kp24
Video output modes: Wide range of supported output resolutions and framerates (up to 4Kp60)
Video output framerate: Automatic (according to the played content) and manual; 23.976 Hz support
Audio codecs: MPEG-1/2 layer I / II / III, AAC, LPCM, WMA, WMAPro, FLAC, multichannel FLAC, Vorbis, WavPack, APE (Monkey's Audio), ALAC (Apple lossless), SACD (Super Audio CD) , AC3 (Dolby Digital), DTS
Audio file formats: MP3, MPA, M4A, AAC, WAV, WMA, FLAC, Ogg / Vorbis, WavPack, APE (Monkey's Audio), ALAC (Apple lossless), SACD (Super Audio CD), AC3, DTS, DTS-WAV
Subtitle formats: SRT (external), SUB (MicroDVD) (external), text (MKV), SSA / ASS (MKV, external), VobSub (MP4, MKV, external SUB / IDX), PGS (Blu-ray, TS, MKV)
Picture file formats: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
Playlist file formats: M3U, PLS, CUE
Photo viewer functions: Slideshow, transition effects, picture rotation, zoom, browse playlist, repeat, shuffle
Network file browsing: SMB client and browser, NFS client, UPnP / DLNA client and browser
Applications: Dune HD applications (install from file or app store), Android applications (install from file or app store)
Plugins and extensions: Full support for Dune HD PHP plugins API, Dune HD skins, dune_folder.txt mechanism
Filesystems: FAT16 / FAT32 (read-write), EXT2 / EXT3 / EXT4 (read-write), NTFS (read-write), exFAT (read-write), HFS / HFS + (Mac OS Standard / Extended) (read-only ), BTRFS (read-write)
Widevine DRM: Widevine DRM L3 / L1
Android OS: Android 6.0.1 / 7.1
RCU: Premium IR RCU with learning function and backlight function (based on laser carving technology)
Power: 12V DC, 3A
Dimensions (W x H x D): 187mm x 29mm x 140mm
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

K
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editednonlocal - 21.09.18, 23:16
Reason for editing: Key issues and features

Rep: (0)
firmware is?

Rep: (473)
No different from Zidoo X9S, even appearance, and characteristics of a set of connectors.
Hence the firmware from Zidoo X9S fit?

Rep: (478)
Dune as he promised rolled with 7 the Android
Attached Image

Rep: (109)
* spawn_lmg , New dune on Android?

kress13 @ 23.03.18, 14:25*
New dune on Android?

Oh, and on a processor such as Zidoo, that even the body is the same. Here's another photo of the board razdobudem hopefully soon.
But they have Android 7

Rep: (109)
* spawn_lmg , What do you think will be better than Zidu?

Posted on 23/03/2018, 15:32:

* spawn_lmg , And the interface can be a photo? If there?

kress13 @ 23.03.18, 14:30*
What do you think will be better than Zidu?

It's not necessary to think and do, and it Dyunovtsam, otherwise it will be the same as that of the drain Zappiti.

Rep: (473)
Dune offerssource
Applications

Post has been editedpavlin67 - 23.03.18, 15:35

Rep: (75)
* Pavlin67,
I downloaded, but as it is now for us to attach? Shell quite comfortable, although Spmc with Aeon virtually the same.

fedofed @ 23.03.18, 14:51*
I downloaded, but as it is now for us to attach? Shell quite comfortable, although Spmc with Aeon virtually the same.

That is downloaded, and attach meaning?
Interestingly it is the overall functionality of consoles, compared with Zidoo, not katalogolizatory some.
In Zappiti launcher was also his, Media Library and File Manager, all individual applications are put on naked SDK from realteka and current from this? If the primary video player lame!

Post has been editedspawn_lmg - 23.03.18, 15:56

* spawn_lmg
Yes seems to be flashing entirely. How to pick open and her launcher at Zidoo port? before anything was not Realteke.
I think the overall functionality will be the same.

Post has been editedfedofed - 23.03.18, 16:01

fedofed @ 23.03.18, 14:59*
Yes seems to be flashing entirely. How to pick open and her launcher at Zidoo port? before anything was not Realteke.

And you're talking about a link, it is not flashing at all, it is the source any.

* spawn_lmg
I'll be dark: blush:

strange that the topic was added today. just today I was looking for Old pro zidu 20 and dune about 4k

Alexander Generalov @ 23.03.18, 16:53*
strange that the topic was added today. just today I was looking for Old pro zidu 20 and dune about 4k

Dune about 4K is an analogue Zidoo X9S, analogue X20 is a dune about 4K ultra, but it's a conversation for another topic, especially since neither the one nor the other has not yet emerged.
A theme created today because yesterday, today, people began to get your hands on pre-order Dune about 4K.
Before that it was a dark horse, whose output is transferred many times.

Yet there is a topic onExtender audiophile Eweat R11 (RTD1295DD) [Android]

I went there too I like it very much. excellent DAC. but Dune is closer associates. and generally ill at first it was very zidu 20. long been waiting for her. there seems to be an interesting percent of the index at the end of 1296

Post has been editedAlexander Generalov - 23.03.18, 18:04

Yes, Zidoo x20 is a very interesting device. It remains to wait and compare. Promised in late March-early April unreleased.
But the Dune HD Pro 4K interesting imeeno implementation 7 android (which they could or could not do at the program level) and the board.

Soup is my opinion such as the dune too long to come out swinging in the series. I look here now on the parameters. and I see the figures is nothing outstanding. there is a sense that the device leaves the conveyor is already obsolete, part of iron compared to some prefixes and here you are you la 6/8 gig operatives 64/128 storage and what there 10 percent nuclear.

Post has been editedAlexander Generalov - 23.03.18, 18:46

Rep: (7)
Yet interestingly, perhaps porikrutit Dune Shell 3D for Zidoo x9s?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/12/19, 15:22