> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

UMIDIGI Z2 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.7 "

Rep: (45)
DiscussionUmidigi z2
PictureUmidigi z2
Description |Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Processor & Memory
6GB + 64GB
MTK, Helio P23,4xCortex-A53 2.0GHz, 4xCortex-A53 1.5GHz
ARM Mali G71 MP2 700MHz

Supports expandable storage up to 256GB (VFAT format)
battery
3850mAh (typ)
Non-removeable

5/7 / 9V-2A, total out-put 18W, Fast charging

Camera and video
16MP + 8MP rear camera
6-element lens, S5K2P7, F / 1.7 aperture
Dual led flash
Low light enhancement
Panorama
Burst mode
Face recognition
Real-time filters

16MP + 8MP front camera
5-element lens, IMX371, F / 2.0 aperture
Selfie countdown
Face recognition

Video recordings
1080p, 720p video, 30fps

Display
6.2 "(measured diagonally)
FHD + display
1080 x 2246 resolution, 403 PPI
Reading mode
Color temperature adjustment

Networks & Connectivity
Dual SIM slot
Support Nano-SIM card and microSD expansion memory card

Bluetooth 4.2, Bluetooth HID
IEEE802.11 a / b / g / n
Supports 5G Wi-Fi Signal / Wi-Fi Direct / Supports Wi-Fi Display

4G network
Dual SIM use:
Both SIM slots are compatible with 4G, support 4G LTE in both slots simultaneously

2G: GSM 2/3/5/8
2G: CDMA1X BC0, BC1
3G: EVDO BC0, BC1
3G: WCDMA 1/2/4/5/8
3G: TD-SCDMA 34/39
4G: TDD-LTE 34/38/39/40/41
4G: FDD-LTE 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20/25/26 / 28A / 28B

Navigation & positioning
в—Џ GPS в—Џ GLONASS
Sensors
в—Џ P-Sensor в—Џ L-Sensor в—Џ Accelerometer в—Џ Gyroscope в—Џ Geomagnetic Sensor
Multimedia support
в—Џ MP4 в—Џ M4V в—Џ MKV в—Џ XVID в—Џ WAV в—Џ AAC в—Џ MP3 в—Џ AMR в—Џ APE
Supports H.264 (Baseline / Main / High profile), MPEG4 (Simple profile / ASP) and other video formats,
Supports audio formats such as PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC +, MP3, AMR - NB and WB, APE, WAV

Photo
Attached ImageAttached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 29.11.18, 20:03
Reason for editing: Specifications

Rep: (37)
* Dasha988 ,
The pro version probably

Rep: (1)
People here are full of negative. Reviews UMIDIGI Z2 looked all over the internet, it is quite nimble and fit the machine. In humans, there is no logic, based on the previous one and the experience obtained some conclusion. We need a real owner, let time prove, and I'm sure, UMIDIGI already going in the right way.

(P.S: The very little tested UMIDIGI Z2, speed and experience in the use of the first day is not inferior xiaomi redmi version)

Post has been editedAlexander Guryanov - 14.07.18, 05:23

Rep: (345)
There are owners who want to test the new firmware with a lot of chips?

Rep: (49)
Overview UMIDIGI Z2 by DeviceSpecifications - 10 pages, in English. They write that the pictures and video from the cameras will be published soon.

Post has been editedX61 - 19.07.18, 16:11

Rep: (15)
Attached Image

I took to mail the phone in size 1B1 umi Z.
I can not adjust Face id does not see his face.

There is someone with a phone? Question about the camera: setup at all there is not any? in the "drain" program.
Face id won, works quickly.

Posted 07/20/2018 19:12:

AAShejko @ 03.06.2018, 00:12*
* clocc, I say again, I do not presume to judge the presence or absence of a second chamber in the Umidigi Z2, but I want to say that having a large enough experience with smartphones, only smartphones company Huawei (p9, p10 plus - they have been in operation) actually argued the second module is used and. Now use Samsung Galaxy Note 8, and I really do not know how to test the functionality of the second chamber

In dooge also 2 cameras out there on the fake check: enabled "bokeh" or as it is a blur, and closed his fingers lower chamber, the screen immediately receive an error message, and the request to open the camera (phone worth 6000) I think not for the 16+ will Faika

Post has been editeddronti - 20.07.18, 19:14

Rep: (350)
* Aashejko In all 8 new laptop just to check, turn the x2 zoom and close the finger camera, see the darkness))

In this way the phone and could not check 2w camera. Neither bokeh no zoom and what does not indicate the closeness of the lens

also their fun with the display. When viewing the video, the picture is about 5.5 inches wide lines on the sides.

Rep: (2142)
M
Topic moved to subsectionUmi
I ask everyone to readRules section "Android - Devices"

Rep: (1701)
* dronti,
Well with the video picture is clear, calculated on the normal 1920 * 1080 resolution, ie, 16: 9, so it's all phones 18/19: 9, but also not all games and software is still designed for HD + / FHD +

I take a couple of days the device, and this is what is seen, there is no indication of the notification, the native camera can not be adjusted, and fotkaet awful ... Put open camera, at least some settings and less quality has improved. Guglovaya camera crashes on startup, wanted to try the camera from the Google pixel. No sensible management applications (which run much RAM memory busy) day tupil 2 min band then took it did not take notice. Including functions like duraspeed works. Who as the battery lasts? I day. And charging is required.

Strange behaves Wi-Fi through the wall, it will fall off, very low speed. I'll try to translate into a 2.4 GHz router suddenly something changed.

Cellular communication works well. The metro quickly reconnect between stations.

The sound is loud, audible alert on a street in purses, on xiaomi mi 5 could not hear me.

Good screen, clear all touch catches.

But not all applications work with Notch display, and some of the Market write that do not fit, but I am forced to put through APk and everything works fine.

Very smart. Imprint works fast, though one finger a few times does not allow to adjust ... And Face Haydee not yuzal more. And what you do not want.

If you are interested, please ask.

Rep: (82)
* Auxerre , Put pcmark and run battery test, once it becomes clear that it represents for holding charge :)

Rep: (82)
* Auxerre I hope you have the patience)) and leave the animal with the test baht for the night)))
Generally course in almost all Chinese with accompaniment trouble, even if he is on the 5 thousand. They beg or curvature using the old chips manage to do so even with a large battery, they work less than the normal offices with battery 1.5 times less.
And look what firm pliz sharpovsky screen? They like the most economical, about a screen only 1 online references saw him Sharpe, but there is news 2mes. ago that on sluhov.sps level.

* Milkyway , Put the PC mark test drove to the battery, in the third hour surrendered. But here's a couple of days as the included duraspeed function, the machine began to live longer since ceased to run in the background any Yandex trains. And I was surprised that 13% of rate I Yandex trains eaten ... A display model, I did not know, read on the website of the seller, it was written that Sharpe. But all sorts of applications such as cpu-z and aida64 not show the model, only the resolution but diagonal. The header says it is 6.19 and 5.7. inch

* Milkyway ,
Today drove completely test. From 80% to 20 for 5 hours and 11 minutes

Attached images
Attached Image

it's a new update that has changed and did not understand.
for adjusting the camera: swipe left, regime change (panorama, bokeh) right resolution settings, and more. He did not immediately found.
on battery stable enough for the day, youtube, etc ... evening to 23 hours is 12-14% my own charging fast charging.

Rep: (0)
I bought it myself too. Quiet earpiece, I can certainly deaf, about the camera I do not have regular camera settings generally either video or foto.Obnovleny says NO.

* Dream] Sarov , Here shown as a log in the modes:
https://vk.com/video-81240163_456239336

Post has been editeddronti - 31.07.18, 21:22
Reason for editing: corrected link

* dronti , Just a quick swipe from right to left is the settings, but you can not "white balance," or anything :) simple solution.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/02/20, 7:10