> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

UMIDIGI Z2 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.7 "

Rep: (45)
DiscussionUmidigi z2
PictureUmidigi z2
Description |Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Processor & Memory
6GB + 64GB
MTK, Helio P23,4xCortex-A53 2.0GHz, 4xCortex-A53 1.5GHz
ARM Mali G71 MP2 700MHz

Supports expandable storage up to 256GB (VFAT format)
battery
3850mAh (typ)
Non-removeable

5/7 / 9V-2A, total out-put 18W, Fast charging

Camera and video
16MP + 8MP rear camera
6-element lens, S5K2P7, F / 1.7 aperture
Dual led flash
Low light enhancement
Panorama
Burst mode
Face recognition
Real-time filters

16MP + 8MP front camera
5-element lens, IMX371, F / 2.0 aperture
Selfie countdown
Face recognition

Video recordings
1080p, 720p video, 30fps

Display
6.2 "(measured diagonally)
FHD + display
1080 x 2246 resolution, 403 PPI
Reading mode
Color temperature adjustment

Networks & Connectivity
Dual SIM slot
Support Nano-SIM card and microSD expansion memory card

Bluetooth 4.2, Bluetooth HID
IEEE802.11 a / b / g / n
Supports 5G Wi-Fi Signal / Wi-Fi Direct / Supports Wi-Fi Display

4G network
Dual SIM use:
Both SIM slots are compatible with 4G, support 4G LTE in both slots simultaneously

2G: GSM 2/3/5/8
2G: CDMA1X BC0, BC1
3G: EVDO BC0, BC1
3G: WCDMA 1/2/4/5/8
3G: TD-SCDMA 34/39
4G: TDD-LTE 34/38/39/40/41
4G: FDD-LTE 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20/25/26 / 28A / 28B

Navigation & positioning
в—Џ GPS в—Џ GLONASS
Sensors
в—Џ P-Sensor в—Џ L-Sensor в—Џ Accelerometer в—Џ Gyroscope в—Џ Geomagnetic Sensor
Multimedia support
в—Џ MP4 в—Џ M4V в—Џ MKV в—Џ XVID в—Џ WAV в—Џ AAC в—Џ MP3 в—Џ AMR в—Џ APE
Supports H.264 (Baseline / Main / High profile), MPEG4 (Simple profile / ASP) and other video formats,
Supports audio formats such as PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC +, MP3, AMR - NB and WB, APE, WAV

Photo
Attached ImageAttached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 29.11.18, 20:03
Reason for editing: Specifications

Rep: (309)
* sergmeduza All new processors support dual camera manufacturers simply put a gag in the form of a conventional photodiode, a simulated camera, or galaxy core gc0310 at 0.3MP, which is essentially the same thing, and why? Good camera, and their number significantly increase the price of a smartphone, plus the necessary good image processing algorithm to write on. Well, who cares?

Rep: (45)
* clocc, I say again, I do not presume to judge the presence or absence of a second chamber in the Umidigi Z2, but I want to say that having a large enough experience with smartphones, only smartphones company Huawei (p9, p10 plus - they have been in operation) actually argued the second module is used and. Now use Samsung Galaxy Note 8, and I really do not know how to test the functionality of the second camera module. Or do you think this model is also a fake?

Rep: (309)
* Aashejko ,
Well, yes, he would have otherwise cost as ASUS zenfon 3 for zoom

Rep: (1583)
* AAShejko
What is there to verify that there are a lot of programs that show exactly which module costs.
Device info hw example.

Rep: (1)
Anikey86 @ 09.06.18, 11:19*
Proprietary charging UMIDIGI Q1 to charge other phones as fast or it depends on the phone?

It depends on your phone. Samsung 10W, 7.5W and now iPhone. When the phone receives a 15W, then Q1 Charger gives him 15W.

Rep: (0)
Guys, so I do not understand, it is a module of wireless charging?

New videos:

https://youtu.be/rd6Tg9ZJSAo

Posted on 15/06/2018, 00:01:

druidus @ 14.06.2018, 13:14*
Guys, so I do not understand, it is a module of wireless charging?

There Z2 Pro

Anikey86 @ 15.06.2018, 06:38*
Goofy video review of thumb: rofl:

And the other, and there is now.

Rep: (3)
Are interested in this model to render, and after vidos. However, after purchasing the Plus E and body yuzaniya one can say for a year - to buy phones of this company is not recommended.
On the representation of everything is always super and beautiful, but after six months no one will support the upgrade. A month later there is a problem with iron - to solve it, too, no one will.
A video comparisons with models that are not only a cut above, but also adhere to the rules of support for the consumer - is generally Sur.
Personally, my opinion.

Post has been editedlabris18 - 17.06.18, 13:41

noskojv @ 17.06.18, 15:29*
And collect it seems like its predecessor, with the exact same body.

It looks like it is filled with glue during assembly: rolleyes:: D

Post has been editedSpace4lace - 17.06.18, 22:35

Rep: (212)
Nobody ordered yet?
https: //www.gearbest.c...-phones/pp_1845863.htm

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedduha21 - 20.06.18, 13:21
Reason for editing: link

Rep: (212)
Lenovo Z5 is not interesting at this price looks?

* duha21 , Purely in terms of features and Lenovo products on the market - interesting. But after what they promised and what they are rolled out - trust them enough :)

Huawei nova 2s is interesting to look at this price

Rep: (5)
Shoot, I thought this smart already being sold out, and there are tons of reviews and nifiga so far.
can anyone knows, there razlok face when picked up the device and without having to press the power button? and at night?

* rainthegod So just people who have already bought the product umi, know very well what kind of phones, so do not communicate. A obzorschikov company simply does not want to send the phone in advance - suddenly find bugs and bugs, the battery heats up and immediately explode .. who knows what. And so, let the ignorant spend bablishko))

I agree. The wife was umi phone. She was worn out with him. I broke it on purpose. And he bought another manufacturer

Rep: (20)
labris18 @ 20.06.18, 22:35*
purely in terms of features and Lenovo products on the market - interesting. But after what they promised and what they are rolled out - a little confidence in them
and they rolled out this interesting? and UMI (UMIDIGI) and usually run their entire history =) promise one thing, and output all the worse, I'm not saying that Z2 is bad, but most of the previous not what they were promised, and marriage are many. A Z2 is only interesting if you do not look at the price, because for ~ $ 250 full variants not worse, the only thing that distinguishes the Z2 most frameless competitors, is its weight - 165 grams if not the worst battery, if it is true, it is only for I have looked in the direction UMIZ2. the rest are low or middle level as usual.

Post has been editedPh9lmobromid - 01.07.18, 09:07

Firmware:
download1211.mediafire.com/fy72lxmc2wfg/1bamq8x8d4v2v41/2018062522_g36v63c2k_kw.rar
https: //romprovider.co...6/umidigi-z2-firmware/

The description says NFC! It is not there !?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/02/20, 1:29