> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BBK Vivo X21 - Discussion | Smartphone 6.28 "

Rep: (152)
DiscussionBBK vivo X21
Picture-
Description |Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
The X21 features a 6.28-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080x2280 pixels. In the "bangs" of the display is located a 12-megapixel sensor behind the lens f / 2.0, illuminated by IR illumination.

The back panel has a setup with two cameras with a 12 megapixel f / 1.8 main sensor and an additional 5 megapixel f / 2.4 for various background effects.

Vivo X21 runs on a Snapdragon 660 chip with a special AI core, Adreno 512 GPU and 6 GB of RAM. The built-in memory can be of two sizes: 64 GB and 128 GB.

There is also a special 128-gigabyte model with a fingerprint scanner under the display. We have already seen the concept of Apex by Vivo on the MWC. In the normal version, a fingerprint sensor will be installed at the back.

X21 got a battery with a capacity of 3200 mAh with fast charging. New running Android 8.1 Oreo with the shell Funtouch OS 4.0.

The 64 GB model costs CNY2889 (8), and the 128 GB model costs CNY3198 (5). Both versions will be available in Aurora White, Red Ruby and Black colors. Preorders start on March 24th at midnight.

The X21 UD comes only with 128GB of storage and will cost CNY3589 (8), and will only be available in Black Ruby Red color on March 28th.

Photo
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 23.04.18, 11:11

Rep: (798)
M
Topic moved to subsectionBBK
I ask everyone to readRules section "Android - Devices"

Rep: (233)
Ali about the previous model X20 (plus) indicates the presence of the Russian language in the firmware - is that so?

Rep: (9)
Yes there is. and googlРѕ services are. only in applications found in Chinese.

Rep: (44)
If this is a Chinese craft that is not updated and is made on the basis of one of the first firmwares, well, it’s such a global one. My body came with a similar "global", which they had made some kind of harlot from aliexpress. There was generally a mixture of Russian, English and Chinese in different combinations. We need a way to put Google on our native firmware so that the dirty fingers of the “blockers” cannot reach it.

Rep: (1650)
* blackpanther if you do not know about the Vivo brand and their phones, then you should not pour water.

Rep: (44)
I don’t know, so I’m interested in sales with Ali, they write that non-working Google services / their absence / inability to establish are not a reason for a dispute and they do not accept claims on this topic. I use the contact sync and other things with Google, because then I can upload it without any crap to any Android phone, which you won’t achieve when using all kinds of Chinese Google analogues, each company has its own and each other’s services.

* blackpanther
On all VIVO phones I put the Google keyboard through the AppStore at startup, it says that there are no Google services and offers to install, I agree after that the Play market appears and everything follows.
Some VIVO brands are updated almost every month, some less often or not at all, there were 3 models of X5proD, V3Ma, Xpla6 on hand, there were never any problems, because The core of vivo is blocked, there is no root, and in principle there is nothing to break in the system.
If you are a fan of all kinds of numerous mods and firmware, then you are not in this thread because they will not be here, and if they are, then many chips will not be available.

Post has been editedAlexey arsenev - 04.05.18, 06:54

Rep: (77)
* blackpanther ,
I have a Vivo X20 Plus version for Hong Kong, Google services and full Russian are already out of the box

Rep: (64)
Hurray!

Beta Android P!

Rep: (17)
I have X20 plus.
Russian is almost everywhere except for a few points in the settings, and that is not important.
Very balanced tel. The sound in the headphones is chic, no worse than axon 7.
The battery holds super.

Rep: (1)
So, I have been with vivo x21 for a month now and am very happy with everything. Before that, I had a year samsung s8 plus and a couple of months I tried to switch to iPhone x, but ios is still not mine. Vivo flies realistically (I have a really big application load and Samsung was already dying from overload with the same load). The battery lasts for a full de and another 45 percent remains. I forgot what is constantly with charging. Fingerprint scanner and face id on top. The screen is excellent. The camera is decent, but Samsung in the evening is better than fotkal, it seems to me. Portraits with bokeh are obtained with dignity, but iphone x painted a little more natural bokeh. All applications work perfectly. For a long time, Sberbank OnL @ yn could not overcome, because he considered the Jovi smart scene system application a virus, but he figured out what to do. Vivo in size, what you need in your hand is very comfortable and the screen allows you to watch movies. Not enough nfc, but there are thoughts on how to solve this. And the current is generally a solid five smartphone. Bravo Chinese. I am waiting for the release of ulefone t2 pro and I will torment him. All success!

Rep: (23)
Tell me, is there a resource where to download firmware for the Vivo X20?

* Vovusia international or chinese?

IMEI And how to define international or Chinese?

* Vovusia , you can screen the item "about the phone"

Here is a screen

Attached images
Attached Image

Such a question, I can not change the launcher. I do everything as it should, me. it by default, just press the home button, immediately the stock returns

* Vovusia,
Settings / Advanced / Security / Replacing the system launcher / Allow.

Vovusia @ 05/12/18, 13:32*
Tell me, is there a resource where to download firmware for the Vivo X20?

Google to help, at leasthttps: //firmware-file ... m-flash-file-firmware/how fresh I don't know.

* Alexey arsenev then for the international version

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/24/19, 10:41 PM