> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Vivo X21 - Discussion | Smartphone, 6.28 "

Rep: (170)
DiscussionVivo X21
Picture-
Description |Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
The X21 features a 6.28-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080x2280 pixels. In the "bangs" of the display is located a 12-megapixel sensor behind the lens f / 2.0, illuminated by IR illumination.

The back panel has a setup with two cameras with a 12 megapixel f / 1.8 main sensor and an additional 5 megapixel f / 2.4 for various background effects.

Vivo X21 runs on a Snapdragon 660 chip with a special AI core, Adreno 512 GPU and 6 GB of RAM. The built-in memory can be of two sizes: 64 GB and 128 GB.

There is also a special 128-gigabyte model with a fingerprint scanner under the display. We have already seen the concept of Apex by Vivo on the MWC. In the normal version, a fingerprint sensor will be installed at the back.

X21 got a battery with a capacity of 3200 mAh with fast charging. New running Android 8.1 Oreo with the shell Funtouch OS 4.0.

The 64 GB model costs CNY2889 (8), and the 128 GB model costs CNY3198 (5). Both versions will be available in Aurora White, Red Ruby and Black colors. Preorders start on March 24th at midnight.

The X21 UD comes only with 128GB of storage and will cost CNY3589 (8), and will only be available in Black Ruby Red color on March 28th.

Photo
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvladseverrr - 10.10.19, 21:26
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (62)
Bleed_The_Dream @ 19.04.19, 08:27*
you do not need in this thread, it is not never vivo, ordinary Chinese basement fake.

* Bleed_The_Dream,
Thank you for your clarifications, I suspected it and will act accordingly ...

Rep: (33)
Um ... guys, everyone hello. X21 brought on blocking Vivo account, there are options to win?

Rep: (117)
PRIST256 @ 19.04.19, 15:34*
Um ... guys, everyone hello. X21 brought on blocking Vivo account, there are options to win?
first make sure that it is not a copy, if the original, do not hesitate to throw)) are the same as in the iPhone. Even unlock password does not get broken.

Rep: (33)
* Bleed_The_Dream, original, I checked three times. That is, the type of lift in any way? FRP removed, password lock blew through an EDL, and without removing the data, then dropped, and the type of game that is now not pass?

Rep: (8)
Guys, who knows? Where there is any settings in this unit on stock limited applications. Damn that Locus asleep immediately as soon as the screen is turned off, and all the trouble with the Signal. In printsepe not come calls and audio messages, dozens of letters omitted. The menu background applications should lock at all (as it should be) can still have a place some sort of point that the application is filled? Xiaomi took after those too tightly jammed , , but damn is even worse.

Rep: (0)
Hi guys. Such is the problem, I bought a tube Vivo X21A 6gb / 128gb. But there some sort of trouble, see SIM card,but does not see networkWhen you call writes that "TRANSCEIVER OFF"
Attached Image

I tried to throw to the factory the same problem, the official firmware on site no Vivo, as the phone is not even such a o.O. Updates come fully phone in Russian. With registration vivo account no problem. Everything works well consistently.

And the mistake is constantly hanging out at the top:
Attached Image

By no imei problems:
Attached fileNew bitmap.bmp(1.38 MB)

Good day to all
X21A brought familiar to unlock password
through rekoveri asks password bottles blocked
of information is very small, there are m input in EDl
there firmware on the X21 under qfil, but as I can not find a way to make a backup copy, not sure what suits
X21 firmware approach to X21A?
Help me find a working boot loader on the X21A, any way to read the firmware

he founddecision

Rep: (32)
I was updated on 9-ku

Rep: (1)
The battery is noticeably worse holds 9

Rep: (13)
linns @ 21.07.19, 04:27*
I was updated on 9-ku

Very different from the 8-ki? Chinese characters just popping up everywhere?

Rep: (32)
Hey. I would not say that is fundamentally different from 8. I thought that autonomy has increased slightly. I previously had no characters ...

Rep: (-1)
vivo X21 need firmware!
needrom on there, but asks what that access can anyone help

Rep: (2723)
M
Topic is closed due to the long lack of interest from users.
If you want to add something, etc. pressPictureand specify the purpose in the comment.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/18/20, 06:21