World Vision premium / 62a (d) or alternative with DBV-T2 / C | Need advice on +/- who already used, or chose an alternative.

Rep: (2535)
* elprug,
if you're talking about Oriel, I still can’t say, the Wi-Fi adapter is still coming from China) There is a pause, as far as I know, only in the modified firmware from users12.

Rep: (0)
* Lovetz How to choose an adapter so as not to make a mistake?

* elprug, I ordered on MT7601, because the manufacturer recommends this. Ordered here , there are reviews that on Selenga T81d, Lumax DV3203HD, WorldVision T62D and Oriel 421 it works for people.

Post has been editedLovetz - 05.12.18, 11:57

* Lovetz
ATP, for Old, ordered the same seller, we will see .....

* Lovetz , I ordered the same there)))

* Lovetz
Today I connected Selenga T81d, I observed glitches when watching YouTube, mega, apitv - the broadcast flies directly to the play list, regardless of the time viewed, it does not freeze, namely it flies hard! The adapter, with the antenna, was borrowed from a friend. I sin on an unstable Internet, it distributes the same adapter in 4 meters. Tomorrow I'll try to exchange the prefix, xs maybe a marriage?

* elprug, Before changing, you need to try another Internet source.

* Lovetz
I agree, but it’s strange, and the fact that the Internet does not fall off completely, I immediately launch it from the playlist ...

* Lovetz
Today I checked another source of Ineta, the same badi ....

* elprug, I would try the firmware from here .

Rep: (-1)
neo38: Apparently, not only cable television channels, but also DVB-T2 channels are configured in the receiver

No, this receiver is very simplified (for example, compared with the GI Phoenix). Either DVB-T2 or DVB-C is selected. There are no settings for frequency, speed, modulation.
It is only "Auto".
It’s from this “auto”, then the selection of DVB-C, and the scanning of cable channels begins.

Rep: (63)
Good afternoon. Ownership 62a, please tell me if your flash drive is warming up when watching a video. I took a Satcom t530, like analogue 62A, but it’s not possible to watch the video from the flash drive, after half an hour the flash drive is chopped off, but it’s not possible to touch it when it heats up. I’m looking for an analogue, but so that the video can be watched from a flash drive. The PS warms up more when I plug it into the rear socket. The Wi-Fi adapter will come soon, I'm afraid if the flash drive overheats so, the adapter will die completely.

Rep: (7)
* vikpvv, flash drive in a warm state, as usual when writing / reading to a computer. Try another, but in general it is better to measure voltage in USB.

* lw15, The flash drive on the computer is also warm, and in strong in the kitchen. Toloa is heated and Satcom 530

* vikpvv, I’m warming up on another receiver, there the power supply is nearby, the USB flash drive is warming from it, but it won’t say it's hot. Take it with an external unit if it is so critical, and you can change less heat in the case. T64 for example, but it does not have an antenna output to the TV, if necessary.

I'm warming up on another receiver,

On the other, what is it? I also checked the USB flash drive from a friend on Euroskay EU 15, although it’s only there in the front, then in an hour the MKV file the USB flash drive was heated up but it was possible to hold it with your fingers. On Satcom you can get a burn like an iron. Satcom also has an internal power supply.

* vikpvv, Rolsen RDB-513.
Depends on the location of the PSU inside and its temperature regime.

Post has been editedlw15 - 15.12.18, 22:20

What do you think is now better to take for viewing DVB-C and movies from flash drives World Vision T62A, or T64M, or T64D?

* akselbat, no difference. In the 64th series, they promised a heatsink on the processor more. For movies, it's better.

Is it possible to use the phone as a wifi adapter for t62a?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 20:51