World Vision premium / 62a (d) or alternative with DBV-T2 / C | Need advice on +/- who already used, or chose an alternative.

Rep: (19)
* Tesla250 , * ROMTULA , Here it is ... Then I am more and more inclined to Selenga, since there are such shoals. Yesterday I talked with the seller on Yulia, asked - and which of them, nevertheless, is less buggy: he says that - they are all the same, in fact, Selenga only copies everything more from WV. And, as I understand it, pretty good copy: D

Rep: (6)
AMD1981 @ 03/10/19, 18:31*
Tesla250, ROMTULA, Here it is ...

"here it is cho, Mikhalych, here it is chooo ..."
Found with whom to chat.
Each prefix has its own firmware and errors in them, and so that they are not stolen, they are locked / protected from theft now.

Now on the body, sorry about World Vision T62A and its variants with different last letters:
The manufacturer of this miracle is PRIMUS and further on the INTERPARES LTD test.
I will decode for those who are not in the subject: Primus and Intervparivaet us under the guise of a "normal" product, this is a misunderstanding.

Owners of World Vision T62 ...
We kindly request: attack the manufacturer, let him activate the 1080i option on the physical level, and not on the menu level.
I was banned for this comment on the VolSat Forum and World Vision Club forums. And let the color scheme in it be followed.

Oriel 421UD has the best color rendering and gamut, Selenga 950 is close to Oriel.
World Vision T62 sucks, suitable for cottages with tube TV, just thrown money for this miracle.

It seems that the manufacturer World Vision T62 saves on the Chinese and tries to write firmware itself, taking someone else's base as a basis.

Post has been editedROMTULA - 10.03.19, 20:43

Rep: (22)
ROMTULA @ 03/10/19, 10:28 PM*
World Vision T62 sucks, suitable for cottages with tube TV

As the developer wrote from that very forum, like what you want for that kind of money. It’s hard not to agree. There is somewhere iconbit 6l so there both iptv and internet services work much faster and better. And T62 is a digital set-top box with Internet functions.

ROMTULA @ 03/10/19, 03:08*
Sorry, I forgot to add: use the Ukrainian version of the firmware in World Vision T62A. She is a little better in color than Russian. But the 1080i installation will not work, only 720p in quality, although 1080i can be set in the menu.

And there is also support for some USB-Ethernet chips.

Post has been editedromych08 - 10.03.19, 20:54

Rep: (113)
Good day to all! I don’t know if I chose the right topic. I have an old Globo Gl100 receiver, it suits me all, doesn’t freeze, shows three multiplexes in excellent quality, I live in Moscow, films from an external drive in mkv format 10gb pulls with a bang, the sound in ac3 plays, but he has it the cant in the media player, does not want to switch audio tracks, plays the first by default. Can someone tell me which DVB T2 receiver can be purchased from the inexpensive ones mentioned in this thread without this drawback? The ability to view iptv, of course, is great, but there are certain requirements for a media player

Romych08 @ 03/10/19, 20:46*
As the developer wrote from that very forum, like what you want for that kind of money. It’s hard not to agree.

He, what kind of morons considers us all? Other consoles work normally on the same processor, and he is the “developer” of this miracle of PRIMUS technology from the very “forum”, he prepares us a semi-finished product for our money.
Not fun though. Further, self-censorship does not allow commenting on the nonsense of this moron of the "developer" -non-educated .. bl ..........
not mine, Lavrov is right.
They even for their Ukraine can’t do anything normal ......
They took a basic intermediate unsuccessful model with two quartz on board and they give us a boost.
It looks like the two quartz models are all unsuccessful on this processor .....
Lame synchronization and, following it, image quality / clarity.

Post has been editedROMTULA - 10.03.19, 21:40

Romych08 @ 03/10/19, 20:46*
And there is also support for some USB-Ethernet chips.

Not only there .... Selenga HD950D.Availability of viewing functions IPTV, YouTube and MEGOGO via Wi-Fi adapter and via USB-LAN adapter: YES

Post has been editedROMTULA - 10.03.19, 21:32

Rep: (22)
Abukot @ 03/10/19, 10:58 p.m.*
Can someone tell me which DVB T2 receiver can be purchased from the inexpensive ones mentioned in this thread without this drawback? The ability to view iptv, of course, is great, but there are certain requirements for a media player

There is a switching of tracks, but I did not find one button from the remote control.

Rep: (0)
ROMTULA @ 03/10/19, 01:08*
As a result, World Vision T62A sent it to the nightstand on a rainy day due to its non-working installation / option 1080i and its green, muddy color scheme.

1080i I have nowhere to check, because CRT telly, but I didn’t notice a drop of turbid green, the picture quality in my opinion is excellent.

ROMTULA @ 03/10/19, 01:08*
Use the Ukrainian version of the firmware in World Vision T62A. She is a little better in color than Russian. But the 1080i installation will not work, only 720p in quality, although 1080i can be set in the menu.

Thanks, downloaded it, I'll try it tomorrow.

https://vk.com/topic-5...46_33679975?post=11560
But certainly World Vision T62 does not like any long cables.
I took from my neighbor a 0.5 m cable to try on my tooth. It seems to be better. Colors and shade fell into place.
But the clarity is still a little lacking. But there is no adjustment in the menu, however a pity.

Post has been editedROMTULA - 11.03.19, 02:43

Rep: (32)
Will the Wold Vision T62D broadcast digital television from a collective antenna? (high-rise building 22nd floor)
One tower stands at 15 km, the other at 7 km.

Post has been editedurmans - 11.03.19, 16:52

Rep: (7)
* urmans, ask neighbors if they catch or not TV.

Guys, tell me, I plan to take a tuner for T2 (Ukraine) for elderly relatives for an ordinary picture tube, and I see that they are all in about the same price range of 350-500 UAH, they differ greatly in appearance except for their appearance? chips there, the quality of iron, etc., and what do they have with software glitch?
From the fact that I look at World Vision T62A / D, Strong SRT 8203, Romsat TR-9020HD (and other models), Ergo all sorts. Worth bothering with a choice?

Rep: (3)
Piper_maru @ 03/11/19, 19:04*
I plan to take a tuner for T2 to elderly relatives

Look at the Tesler dsr-710 in such a casetyts
For the elderly, the very thing is, I put 4 pieces of different for parents, they said that this is the best))) they were told neither flash drives nor the Internet are interesting)

I compared the circuit diagrams of different consoles with the World Vision T62 circuit.
It turned out that World Vision T62 has a simplified coordination scheme with an HDMI cable, and therefore this set-top box does not “like” long HDMI cables

ROMTULA @ 03/11/19, 19:30*
It turned out that World Vision T62 has a simplified matching scheme with an HDMI cable

And on the prefix T64M there is no random data on the matching scheme with the HDMI cable ??

* sumicom,
Thanks, I'll keep it in mind
I am guided by the assortment of sockets, there are no such simple ones, everyone already comes with the USB, and it makes no sense to take WITHOUT the USB, I came to visit, inserted a flash drive with the series to look at (even if it is on the picture tube)

Piper_maru @ 03/11/19, 10:13*
and it makes sense to take WITHOUT YUSB;

There is USB and movies shows, it's just that I already do not download .mkv worse, but simple movies in .avi shows the norms.
On the stock firmware, the even-digged mkv slipped to him did not chew)

Post has been editedsumicom - 11.03.19, 22:19

* ROMTULA, And yet, as a user of World Vision T62A, can you advise it for purchase? Or is it better to buy in this price range, for example, the same Selenga HD950D ?!

AMD1981 @ 03/12/19, 00:57*
And yet, as a user of World Vision T62A, can you advise it for purchase? Or is it better to buy in this price range, for example, the same Selenga HD950D ?!

If you can replace the radiator plate on the World Vision T62A processor and buy a not-so-long HDMI cable with a version of at least 1.4
and be sure to replace the firmware with December Ukrainian, then you can try. Her info bar is more informative and less buggy. EPG works correctly.
The Selenga HD950D does not need to go inside. The EPG often only displays two lines in a program guide and then repeats them.
The eye rectangle in the right corner of the infobar is a white rectangle with the inscription "selenga".
Every two months, new firmware releases on its website. Works with any HDMI cable, even version 1.3

Post has been editedROMTULA - 12.03.19, 01:32

* ROMTULA, Sticking a normal heatsink on the World Vision T62A chip is not a problem. HDMI will not be used, as it is bought for a CRT. It turns out that there are no special glitches for the Selenga HD950D, except for the EPG display. At various forums I read them on an equal footing, someone higher than the Selenga HD950D, someone World Vision T62A. Given the cost of the Selenga HD950D, it is almost 2 times cheaper than other things being equal. It’s not clear why the prices for the World Vision T62A are almost 1,500 r, while the Selenga HD950D is 860 r. Apparently due to the fact that the deficit has already become World Vision T62A, the model is leaving the market ...

Post has been editedAMD1981 - 12.03.19, 01:43

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 17:17