World Vision premium / 62a (d) or alternative with DBV-T2 / C | Need advice on +/- who already used, or chose an alternative.

Rep: (0)
Good day to all.
I choose a receiver with the ability to receive DVB-T2 / C and a media player with AC3 support.
Of the available options, I found and so far focused on 2 World Vision models:
1) World Vision Premium
2) World Vision T62A (or D).

I liked the cost with all the functions I needed - without delivery you can meet 1650 rubles.
Of the minuses: users complain about freezes and the fact that they constantly need to update firmware.
But if the updates are not scary, then I would like to avoid freezes.
Since it is taken to children in a room for constant viewing of TV or cartoons from hard.

Maybe someone found for themselves an alternative receiver or smart box.
One more moment, I read that in smart boxes, watching TV is implemented as an application.
Honestly, I don’t know how much more convenient it is than in a regular console.
Thank you in advance for your help!

Hey.
4 days ago I bought a T62A, although I planned a T62D, but the seller advised A as an updated version in metal. case and with programmable buttons on the remote
So in general it works but clumsily.
My receiver must once a day hang on T2 and tightly, so
that a factory reset was required.
IPTV seems to work with virtually no problems.
The only thing that annoys is that there is no way to supplement the list of T2 channels with the IPTV list
and switch all over. That is, if I need to watch IPTV,
I must go to the menu then for several items and only then it will work
display from the internet.
As in my opinion, programmers-encoders undecrypted.
World Vision Premium and other models did not use.

Rep: (6)
Need a TV set-top box with a trained remote control. I can’t find in search only remotes separately.

Rep: (1132)
GziN @ 08/01/18, 06:40*
Need a TV set-top box with a trained remote control.

World Vision T62A
In the first post indicated. A good TV set-top box, a friend from the second post just drives, there is on the remote control a button for quickly switching between TV / radio / iptv

Post has been editedNesmeyan - 19.08.18, 23:14

Rep: (1)
The prefix is ​​super! Even at 5 Mbit / s, iptv works (at work, the maximum Internet speed is :-(). The ether figure is generally without any complaints, it catches a broken polka even with the antenna powered off 20 channels! There are new firmware, there is a forum if there are jambs , they’re trying to eliminate them. With index N, the same as D, only a funky, programmable remote! On the remote, with one button you can immediately go to iptv by pressing the vidio / radio / iptv button three times

Post has been edited[email protected] - 06.09.18, 18:52

Good day !
Going to buy a WV-T62A.
Tell me, such a question ....
For now, I took a DVB-t2 SELENGA HD930 receiver from a friend, connected to the monitor via an hdmi-vga adapter with audio output.
Here, at the cottage, they often turn off and turn on the electricity, and if the receiver is in standby mode, when it is energized, it automatically turns on, sends a signal to the monitor and they begin to work together ...
Naturally in the absence of the owners! :-))) Before forcing it to standby ...

How will the WV-T62A behave in such cases?

Sincerely. : thank_you:

Rep: (7)
* Papric, in the settings there is a start in standby mode. It works like this: when power is applied, the prefix is ​​loaded and turns off immediately after loading. And you need to turn off the equipment in the country!

* lw15,
Thanks for the answer ! I'll try ..
Every time turn on - turn off the power outlet? This is a crap! And so it is in standby mode, and turns on from the remote control. But when I leave the cottage, I naturally turn it off!

Sincerely .
: thank_you:

Well, I'm talking about a full departure and said;)

Friends !
A big request, please poke where to download a new, extreme firmware for
World Vizion T62A.
It is advisable to have already checked with the firmware!
Sincerely .

* Papric, on the official site.

I don’t have this on the menu ...!
Standby start ...

Post has been editedPapric - 23.09.18, 14:37

* Papric, menu, time, standby load

Good evening !
This feature appeared after flashing to a newer one!
Everything is working ! What was noona! After turning off and then turning on the electricity at the summer cottage, the prefix in standby mode turns off, and after it turns on, it loads and immediately goes into standby mode! And if in dezh.mode on the scoreboard: OFF then after on - off. So it remains OFF. And the monitor does not have time to wake up and start up! if there was a time, say: 13:45, then after it appears: 00:00 which is very convenient, and you know that the lights were turned off!
Thanks for the support and tip!
The prefix was tested, the test ... Not a prefix, but just a plague ....!
Satisfied with the purchase!
Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster 171b
Set-top box DVB-t2: World Vision T62A
Monitor adapter: hdmi --->vga + audio

It will work only like this: NTSC mode, resolution: 480p, 720p, 1080i
Namely, on this monitor, the best, and clear image at: 720p

It may come in handy to someone!

Sincerely .
: thank_you:: thank_you:: thank_you:

Rep: (79)
Papric @ 09/25/18, 21:48*
Namely, on this monitor, the best, and clear image at: 720p
Yes ... I also experimented ... Monitor Philips Brilliance 170P6 (1280x1024) and World Vision T62A. Before that, PAL, 1080p (50Hz) was set up ... I reconfigured NTSC, 720p the picture became sharper .. If someone knowledgeable made a table of correspondence of permissions, I think a bunch of questions in the subject would disappear ...
Monitor resolution 1280x1024 corresponds to 720p ...
I’m quite happy with the prefix .. The only thing is that some IPTV channels, especially HD, go jerky (buffering) ... I plugged in different wi-fi adapters .. I think the problem is in the RAM, that is, zhelzny ... Well, for its cost, I did not expect miracles .. And these In cases I’m looking for the same channel on other playlists with a smaller stream .. Then they go fine ...
The only thing is warming, but so far I have not noticed overheating .. Maybe you need to stick a heatsink on the processor ...
Satisfied with the purchase, I recommend ...
I’ll post my iptv_server, picked it up quickly, Ukrainian and Russian channels, informative ... Five playlists ... Can anyone fit ...
Attached fileiptv_server-v111.rar(352 bytes)

Post has been editedv111v111 - 28.09.18, 01:21

v111v111
IPTV channels especially HD go jerky (buffering) ... I connected different wi-fi adapters .. I think the problem is in the RAM ...
I thought so too. He killed two weeks at different settings and achieved a clear picture, without buffering and without showling the numbers. Maybe someone will come in handy ..
You need to properly configure the Wi-Fi distribution for the world vision t62a in the router. Be sure to set: Basic settings - 2.4 GHz, Mode: 11bg mixed! (not 11bgn mixed)
Wireless Security - Authentication Type: WPA2-PSK, Encryption: AES, Channel Width: 20MHz. And the most important thing. B - Basic settings - 2.4 GHz channel selection from "auto" switch to a less loaded channel. The fact is that the neighbors also have routers and the signal from them interferes with overlapping. I was looking for a free channel using a smartphone application from the "market", but you can simply switch in turn until you get a stable picture. And yet, the Internet speed should be at least 15mb / s.
I am very pleased with the purchase of World Vision t62a, it's a pity the instructions do not indicate these settings, I had to tinker.

Post has been editedYAKUT_MAFIA - 08.10.18, 08:27

* YAKUT_MAFIA,

Greetings
Very useful information! Thank you so much ...
I wanted to ask ... Regarding the firmware. At the moment I have firmware on 03/22/18 on the WV-T62A
I don’t understand, is there a newer or not? What firmware do you have, and where can I download the latest one?
Sincerely .

* Papric,
Hello!
On the world vis site, according to the model and number of the prefix, there is firmware 04-07-2018. I asked for this myself.
Added changing the screen resolution with a blue button, setting the sleep timer (in TV mode via the antenna) with the yellow button.
Setting the color, contrast already in the 22nd is.

Post has been editedYAKUT_MAFIA - 10.10.18, 06:02

Frustrated by the long switching of channels in ip tv mode, the RAM is definitely not enough: blush:

Post has been editedYAKUT_MAFIA - 10.10.18, 05:52

something I did not notice a long switch, sort of like on T2. I have another problem ... I took the T62A home, and was disappointed, at work N, there you can even watch HD at 5 Mbps without any problems (it slows down slightly). At my place, the speed is 15-20, when N tested (at home I drove it for a couple of days, then to work), there were also no complaints, even HD. Yesterday I took 62A, it even stutters on regular channels, the current speed is displayed ... less each time ... less until the slide show starts ... I solved the problem by partially rearranging the usb adapter to the front socket, the internal PSU does not pull the hike, I’ll take external from work, I’ll try, if there’s a gut with him, then I’ll order 3A on Alesha. All of the above applies only to IPTV, with the broadcast figure in full order. Firmware everywhere 04072018

Post has been edited[email protected] - 12.10.18, 13:40

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 18:24