> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

105 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Huawei Mate 10 Pro - Firmware
KabancheG
Message#1
17.03.18, 09:53
I want in the USSR. It was good there
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 16089
Check in: 20.11.14

Huawei Mate 10 Pro - Firmware
PictureHuawei Mate 10 Pro, BLA-L29, BLA-L09, BLA-AL00
Pro Description | Talk Pro | Purchase | Accessories | Firmware Pro | Discussion camera Huawei Mate 10 / 10pro | Themes for Huawei Emotion UI | Unlocking Huawei & Honor Device Downloader

Important information!

For those who use the program Huawei Firmware Finder to update the firmware:
Huawei made changes to the process of installing the firmware. Now the firmware passes the online check before installation. If during the installation of the firmware you get "authentication failure", then this firmware cannot be installed on this machine at the moment, you need to wait. We have not yet found a way around this test. You need to wait until your imei will be listed to receive this firmware, or make it "accessible to all"

Anyone who received the bootloader unlock code - MUST save it !!!
you will need it again and again

���������� ����� ��� ����������� � ������� ���-�����. download

Drivers and Utilities
  • HiSuite- proprietary utility for synchronization, backup and much more from the company Huawei (contains the drivers ADB and MTP)
  • Huawei Update Extractor- Utility to unpack the original update package UPDATE.APP -Instructions for use
  • HUAWEI Multi-Tool- Allows you to perform a sequence of commands fastboot, adb and adb shell, helping you to perform many known operations without unnecessary gestures. The utility will not help advanced owners to perform a number of difficult operations for them effortlessly, and advanced, to help in daily use. Utility features are growing every day.

Recovery
Official firmware
Unofficial firmware
Instructions
miscellanea

Activity in the topic

Post has been editedkaban2807 - 30.11.18, 10:56
Reason for editing: added the topic "Unlocking Huawei & Honor Device Loader" to the rubric
<<Wolfhound>>
Message#2
02.12.17, 16:06
Team MT staff
[online]

Messages 16215
Check in: 18.04.08
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

Modified firmwarefromKangvipforMATE 10 / MATE 10 PRO

Important information
Based on stock firmwareemui
The link shows the base of firmware from Kangvip. Firmware pre-rutted. Have a menu of advanced settings and advanced customization.
Installation - via fastboot from a PC by simply running the * .bat file.ATTENTION: If you have Windows 10, then you need to install FIX (located in the same place as the firmware)
Originally intended for devices on the Chinese firmware, but installation on global versionsPOSSIBLE, however, compatibility issues are possible.
All actions are solely at your own risk.
Changes, machine translation from Chinese
【ROM Information
This version is based on EMUI8.0 official modified production and for moderate optimization.
New features embed code, the perfect combination with the original style of Emui.

Entry into action is practical and user-friendly, the system is stable and smooth!

Statement: Please respect the results of the author, ban the second package based on this ROM! ! !

To make a ROM, spent N more energy, like a friend of the machine, please support!

New features and optimization:
Attach interface interface restart parameters (K Settings)
Join to disable the root option (you can always turn on / off, immediate effect)
Reboot menu to reboot in eRecovery mode
Re-change the desktop layout; row / column icons can be set separately
Adding parameters to the WiFi icon with a hidden signal (K settings - status bar settings)
Add to change phone model, version information options
Add hidden alarm icon settings
Add hidden Bluetooth icon options
Add hidden eye icon options
Add hidden headset icon settings
Add hidden NFC icon options
Add Multi Window Mode
Enabled, you can split the screen into several programs, each program window can freely adjust the size (resume). Enable this feature in the task list, each program will add a window icon.
Re-create the icon of the screen assistant, the default is grass green (another “borrow” ROMer, please indicate the source)
Join game mode, CPU GPU can not afford to work at full speed

Adding Flash Incoming Call Settings
Add a volume key to wake the screen (K Settings - Advanced Settings)
Join the global gesture

New navigation key task keys long press / action on click (K Settings - navigation panel settings)
Button “New Navigation Panel” Long Pressing “Custom” Action (K “Settings” - “Navigation Panel Settings”)
Join the display with a double line in the status bar (at the same time it shows that the time is very dated)

Add a DPI adjustment, you can shift it to adjust the DPI value (240 ~ 640), dpi, the smaller the field of view, the more detailed the effect.
Add a desktop layout setting (magnification 5x6, 6x6, 6x7, 7x7, 7x8, 8x8), the size of the desktop icon can be adjusted freely
Built-in full privileges
The init.d support script is automatically launched (the need to automatically download the script, the installation of /system/etc/init.d can, permissions can be ignored)

Attaching a CPU / Battery Temperature Indicator
Change the automatic answer to a call (adding two modes)
Adding calls automatically answers the function, the waiting time is configured (by default 5 seconds for automatic answer)
Option: not included | Auto answer only when headset / bluetooth connected | Auto answer in every situation | Answer and start a loud transmission in any case.

Add the required hands-free mode (practical in some cases)

Add lock screen options (K-set inside button / button parameters)

Double-tap the power button to turn on the flashlight.
Press the HOME button twice to switch the last two programs.

Join the screen video call method, refer to the keys on the navigation bar K, the screen helper and the settings associated with the invisible buttons

Added 20+ battery icon styles (ring and square, etc.)

Again, change the icon setting of the navigation bar height adjustment button with the height changes. Click the back button to collapse the drop-down notification bar.

Joining the status bar shows the second, shows the day of the week and improves the display (early morning, evening, hours for children, time, etc.).

Parameters of the status bar, you can center, left, right and hidden.
Add function points, you can determine the launch mode set to K

Add desktop action settings for slides, drop-down notification bar by default

Key "Home", "Return Key", "Long Keystrokes"
You have the following options:
Flashlight | Bright menu | Screenshot | Lock screen | Advanced Settings | Voice Assistant |
Ultimate current program | Goggles | Back key | Home key | Menu key | Volume plus | Volume down | Switch between current and latest |
Brightness setting | Wi-Fi switch | Mobile Data | Sound Mode | Screen Recording |

Double-click on the status bar:
You have the following options:
Flashlight | Bright menu | Screenshot | Lock screen | Advanced Settings | Voice Assistant |
Ultimate current program | Goggles | Back key | Home key | Menu key | Volume plus | Volume down | Switch between current and latest |
Brightness setting | WiFi switch | Mobile Data | Sound Mode | Screen Recording | My favorite programs ...

Battery icon settings with the following parameters:
Do not show percentage
Show percentage only
Hidden interest and icon
Power top line
Maximum line power + percentage
Battery icon 10+

Display network traffic in real time, the following parameters:
hide
Single line display
Also shows upload / download traffic

Add a practical screen assistant (see Specific Drawing Effects):
All long button presses have the following parameters:
Brightness setting | Wi-Fi switch | Mobile Data | Sound Mode | Screen |

Add a minimization of the screen (with a long press to reach), watching movies or games can be displayed as a small dot
The position of the memory screen assistant is closed and reopened to the closing position (therefore, after restarting the phone)
Add screen capture (long press to achieve), screenshots can be directly cut, graffiti, etc.

Restart this option to join the quick restart | Recovery Mode | Fastboot mode.

Notification panel Add invisible button:
You can stay left / center / right.
Click / Long press has the following options:
Brightness setting | Wi-Fi switch | Mobile Data | Sound Mode | Screen |

Add custom media display settings.

Join to disable Google-related service options
Add system update options incl. On / off
More detailed functions can be slowly installed inside the K experience! ! !

^^^ We say thanksgaguga ^^^

^^^ We say thanksDervish1 ^^^

Picture

Post has been editedwolfhound88 - 02.05.18, 13:01

--------------------
saneklad
Message#3
28.01.18, 21:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 270
Check in: 23.08.11
Huawei P30 Pro

Already have a working root throughMagisk.
SafetyNet passes, financial applications work without problems.

Checked on Mate 10 Pro (BLA-L29 C432), inthe sourcejob declared and developed under the usual Mate 10.

Installation is easy (item Magisk):

1. Downloadarchive HWOTA8_Mate10and install Magisk via filemagisk / magisk.bat following the instructions (installation in Fastboot and then in Recovery).
2. DownloadMagisk Managerand install the Magisk module (Huawei-Prop-Fix-v1.4_2018012501.zip) to fix background root permissions check and safetynet crash

Changes in the links are possible, I advise you to take the actual in the first post on the source.
Personally, I put on top of the existing SuperSU root on a working system, everything works.
Picture

Post has been editedwolfhound88 - 02.02.18, 04:42
<<Wolfhound>>
Message#4
24.02.18, 23:06
Team MT staff
[online]

Messages 16215
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

AOSP (Pure Android) firmware with Project Treble for Mate 10 PRO.

XDA <<<Link

Firmware Ressurection Remix (Based on Lineage OS) is also with Project Treble for Honor Viev 10, but we should start too

XDA <<<Link

To install, you need an open bootloader. People on the XDA are not particularly spread about the bugs on our device, but I suspect that they are there and not a little. Set exclusivelyAT ONE'S OWN RISK
Picture

Post has been editedwolfhound88 - 04.03.18, 22:16

--------------------
<<Wolfhound>>
Message#5
10.03.18, 10:28
Team MT staff
[online]

Messages 16215
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

Magisk forMate 10 pro (BLA)
XDA instructions
TWRP
Magisk

Post has been editedwolfhound88 - 10.03.18, 10:30

--------------------
KabancheG
Message#6
17.03.18, 10:05
[offline]

Messages 16089

If you have any problems, you need advice when asking your question, do not be lazy to specify:

1. Initial information on the firmware from the settings menu, about the phone -fullbuild number (example: BLA-L29C432B124 / 129/130, etc.)
2. Is the bootloader unlocked?
3. Is factory unlock allowed (FRP LockorFRP Unlock).
4. Are there root rights.
5. What is the recovery at the moment and in which section (recovery or recovery2 (Erekavervi))
6. The smartphone is connected or not to the computer (is there a connection / unplugged sound)
7. What did you want to receive as a result of your actions?
8. Other detailed information to help in your question.

To messages like: "I have a Huawei Mate 10 Pro, I wanted to flash with three buttons now it does not start. Save" - ​​it is extremely difficult to give a specific answer, except - "Try again" or "Take it to the service"

This information will facilitate and possibly speed up the solution of the problem.

Taken hereoriginal
Thanks for the idea and creativity.CCAandobject_907
Attached Image

Post has been editedkaban2807 - 17.03.18, 10:18
Reason for editing: in the header

--------------------
The womb of Tiamat !!! I will teach you how to collect dates correctly !!! (Creole son Creole)
Ball, you're a dunce!

DMulti-Tool for HUAWEI and HONOR
KabancheG
Message#7
17.03.18, 10:21
[offline]

Messages 16089

TWRPfor mate 10 pro.
Try, test, unsubscribe
Attached Image

Post has been editedkaban2807 - 17.03.18, 10:28

--------------------
The womb of Tiamat !!! I will teach you how to collect dates correctly !!! (Creole son Creole)
Ball, you're a dunce!

KabancheG
Message#8
17.03.18, 10:30
[offline]

Messages 16089

WhatFRPand how to turn it on.

What it is and why we readhere
How to enable it readhere

Attached Image

Post has been editedkaban2807 - 17.03.18, 10:30

--------------------
Ball, you're a dunce!

KabancheG
Message#9
17.03.18, 10:37
[offline]

Messages 16089

How to check your location on your phone (EMUI 5.0 / 5.1 / 8.0):

For android 8
We dial the following code in the stock call:
*#*# 2846579#*#*choose the 3rd point then the 4th
or go for the selected items
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Attached Image

--------------------
Ball, you're a dunce!

KabancheG
Message#10
17.03.18, 10:44
[offline]

Messages 16089

How to enter various phone modes and what they are for

All about modeshere
Visually how to log inhere
Videohere
Do not forget to say thanks to the author

Attached Image

Post has been editedkaban2807 - 17.03.18, 10:48

--------------------
Ball, you're a dunce!

KabancheG
Message#11
17.03.18, 10:51
[offline]

Messages 16089

Everybody. Remember once and for all. If the bootloader is open and you have done something with the system (the root installed by TWRP was deletion of system files, editing prop and file locale, patched kernel for magic, etc. Any change in the system.)Do not close / block the bootloader !!!
Attached Image

--------------------
Ball, you're a dunce!

oxy
Message#12
17.03.18, 11:22
No choice left
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 11960
Check in: 30.11.11
Honor 10 Lite HRY-LX1

M
Subject moved to subsectionHuawei

--------------------
9.0.1.177 (C461E8R1P11)
Kot
Message#13
18.03.18, 09:46
Sometimes hisses
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 20352
Check in: 11.07.05
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Snapdragon

Colleagues, there are new firmware in FF - 134 and 135 - I do not pass on IMEI. My location. What does that mean? Fought here like a fool, downloaded, pumped tried to install until I checked

--------------------
- It seems to me for some reason that you are not a cat ... © Bulgakov
<<Wolfhound>>
Message#14
18.03.18, 09:51
Team MT staff
[online]

Messages 16215
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

* KotIf you do not pass through either IMEI or without, then this is an intermediate firmware for internal testing, or some kind of “blank”. If it passes without IMEI, but does not work with it, it means that someone has already received these firmware (for example, testers), or just a fan mailing goes, and your turn has not reached your imei yet.
The above applies to the firmware of your locale, because from other locales the firmware can and the signed one show

--------------------
borenkov
Message#15
18.03.18, 13:21
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 463
Check in: 25.02.07
Google Pixel 2 XL

There is a small (obviously amateurish, but I already have 4 days) question: in my L29 (432) FF there are several FullOTA 131 versions. And they are of different dates and several different sizes. Only the earlier version from 01.03 wanted to be sewn, the phone rejected from 06.03 from 06.03.
Is it generally normal that the same version has several reincarnations? FullOTA is a complete image of the system, which is unimportant on which top?

And finally - if it passed the test on IMEI and was stitched - then the final? It was just a strange version, with an empty log (but the one that the phone rejected was with a log. In the log there was a mention of patches from March, but after installation I had a protection level - February 1)

Post has been editedborenkov - 18.03.18, 14:12
sand_phoenix
Message#16
18.03.18, 14:23
Old resident
[online]

Messages 815
Check in: 09.10.12
Huawei Mate 10 Pro 6/128

with an empty log

B131 Changelog
Adds a screen with Google Assistant. Adds badge notifications for missed calls and unread messages. Integrates Google security patches released in February 2018 for improved system security.
Added screen enable feature with Google Assistant. Added icon for notifications of missed calls and unread messages. Integrated Google security patches from February 2018.

FullOTA is a complete image of the system, which is unimportant on which top?

Right. The complete package replaces all system files.

--------------------
HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro BLA-L29 9.0.0.243 (C432) Midnight Blue
borenkov
Message#17
18.03.18, 14:35
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 463
Check in: 25.02.07
Google Pixel 2 XL

Thanks for the comments.
But I understand correctly that if the IMEI check has passed and has been sewn up, is the final version and you can live with it until the next OTA?

And about the log - I meant that there was no log in the update package itself (I still have it after installation - Change Log - No information)

All figured out. The second version (where it was about March) has the same index, but at the end SP1 is added. That is, it is simply not yet available, and when it does, it will simply update the security patch.

Post has been editedborenkov - 18.03.18, 15:54
w555
Message#18
18.03.18, 15:49
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 756
Check in: 02.08.07
Huawei Mate 10 Pro 4/64

Gentlemen, I ask you to help with advice, there is a device with JD BLA-AL00 that I want to flash into the European version.
Did I understand correctly thatinstructionon the transition to the European firmware is the same as for Mate 10?
Do you need an unlocked bootloader for this? And root?
Has anyone already successfully changed from the Chinese to the European version?
So far, only unlocked the bootloader and got root.
Firmware 8.0.0.127 (SP1C00)

--------------------
There must be a heartbreaking phrase (c) ... with claims to profoundness. What would everyone understand that I am not like everyone else.
<<Wolfhound>>
Message#19
18.03.18, 16:12
Team MT staff
[online]

Messages 16215
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

Grigorij
Message#20
18.03.18, 19:03
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 809
Check in: 03.04.07
Huawei Mate 10 Pro 6/128

The current rolled 137 (C432). We'll see ....
Attached Image

--------------------
Huawei Mate 10 Pro
Huawei Watch GT
Huawei MateBook 13 i7
withoutNICKto
Message#21
18.03.18, 19:04
Team MT staff
[offline]

Messages 10113
Check in: 22.06.13
Honor 9

* Grigorij, well you, Mr. Good, did not work with a sniffer?

--------------------
ArchLinux. "Keep it simple, stupid"
Honor 9 STF-L09C10 Root and other types of priest
Huawei

105 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 10:01 PM