> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

17 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Ulefone S7 Pro - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "
vladyk2282
Message#1
16.03.18, 22:50
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2032
Check in: 20.12.16
Redmi Note 7 4/64

DiscussionUlefone S7 Pro
PictureUlefone S7 Pro
Description | Discussion �

Specifications
General
Manufacturer: Ulefone
Model: S7 Pro
Year of release: 2017
Operating system: Android 7.0
Battery: 2500

Dimensions
Dimensions: 145.8 * 10.8 * 70.8
Weight: 151

CPU
Processor Type: MediaTek MT6580
Clock frequency: 1300

Memory
RAM: 2048 mb
Built-in: 16 GB

Multimedia
Screen Type: IPS
Screen Resolution: 720 × 1280
Video accelerator: Mali-400
Rear camera: 13 and 5
Camera front: 5
Autofocus: there is
Flash: there is

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 23.02.19, 22:24
Reason for editing: TWRP patch. Notifications on the lock screen
AlexanderL
Message#2
17.03.18, 00:04
del
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 15780
Check in: 12.02.13
Meizu 16th 6/64

M
The topic has been moved to the section.New items

--------------------
MoreI am not a moderator. For questions related to the forum, you are happy to answer existingModerators of the section "Android - Devices"
Wxyz
Message#3
18.03.18, 19:40
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 62
Check in: 16.08.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

In the characteristics of the spoiler error, the front camera is 8mp, and in fact 5mp.
Wxyz
Message#4
18.03.18, 20:53
User
[offline]

Messages 62

I became the owner of this device only versions for 2/16 GB, I want to share a good test, maybe someone will be interested.

I bought a phone in an authorized FlashDeal store.

Here are the advantages of the S7 Pro 2 / 16GB version:

1. There is a full-fledged proximity sensor, it works perfectly, it works 5-6cm before it approaches.
2. There is a light sensor (auto brightness).
3. There is a notification indicator (monochrome blue), it always lights up when charging, whether the phone is charged or not is a minus, well, at least! In the settings you can only disable and enable.
4. Well, the camera is back at 13 + 5mp, module from Samsung S5K3H2 (according to DeviceInfo HW).
5. Well, memory with RAM!))
It seems to be all the differences, I hope nothing is forgotten.

Now about bugs and glitches and flaws in the firmware, which are decent:

1. A trifle but unpleasant, by pressing a missed call, does not open the log, but dial the number.
2. When you change the scale in the settings, the icons that are below without inscriptions become smaller, and those above with inscriptions do not change and the text of the application name is cut off and looks so-so in the end.
3. Absolutely everywhere the functionality of the battery (graphics, consumption of applications, operation time) is cut out both in the curtain and in the settings. Shows only the expense of the screen, calls, Wi-Fi and connection to the network and
that's all.
4. There are no notifications on the lock screen. (In the settings it is enabled, but does not work).
5. The home button does not return to the first screen, but returns to the last used one. (Maybe the chip Android 7.0 can not say for sure the bug or not).
6. Screenshots do not save to the memory card, although in other Ulefone saved. Trifle, but still. And the screenshots are buggy, they are made normal, then very dull through time ...
7. I can not say for sure whether this is a bug or a feature of the Chinese launcher, but there is no setting to auto rotate the desktop in the settings (as far as I know in Android 7.0 it was added as an option if desired).
8. The sensor often makes mistakes clings to the next letters, but this is not so bad, it absolutely does not want to move the cursor when selecting text, it feels like it is not programmed. Often, the send button is wedged in applications, it works from the 5th time it happens, but not always the case. There are also problems with zoom. Also, the problem with unlocking is pulling the lock, and sometimes you pull at 2-4 times, and sometimes it is normal. Also, the touch buttons (home, back, applications) have less sensitivity than the screen, the screen does not work well in not thick gloves, and the bottom buttons have nothing to do with just a finger. There is another budget Ulefone be pure lite in it the sensor works perfectly.
9. Vibration hangs when lifting the tube. It is treated by turning off the vibration in the dialing settings (I hardly found it).
10. Ok Google when setting up to work only in the application, it works always and everywhere and sits down the battery. (The problem is not constant, that is, no.) It is treated to completely disable recognition OK Google
and zhmakat on mikrofonchik)
11. Well, the main camera. It feels like it was not completely programmed. The sharpness setting does not respond at least at least a maximum. In daylight sunlight photo landscapes
blurred blurred, except for the center (apparently the newly-fledged sideways mode on ordinary photos works). In front of the camera also lubricates, in a strange way, completely before the soap the right side of the photo on
the distance. In the evening light bulbs at home, surprisingly not bad photos. During the day, only nearby objects are clearly, the landscapes are disgraceful. The color rendition is very pale by the way. Someone will tell fault
To the budget, well, if you believe that the module from the Samsung Galaxy S2, then there is a photo of heaven and earth with this. The autofocus clicks loudly and the focus sometimes tupit and does not want to take focus. And yes, again, there is a Ulefone be pure lite camera, the main one is Samsung S5K3H5, and in Ulefone S7 Pro, the camera is S5K3H2, according to camera characteristics, they differ only in FPS when shooting video, but Be Pure removes chicly, in the afternoon color rendering and detailing at height, but S7 Pro is just lousy, so the software part is suspected. And yes, Be pure lite was just recently worth 3600r before being removed from sale, as is now the S7 Pro (2/16) 3600r, so I think the comparison is appropriate.
12. The engineering menu is heavily trimmed, unlike Android 6.0, roofing felts, android 7.0 tolling is underdevelopment.
13. There is a virus in the firmware on January 21, 2018, as if nothing is stopping, but Dr.web finds it.
14. When shooting a video with the main camera, the autofocus strongly clicks, clicks are heard on the recording and the autofocus does not turn off.

It seems that everything may have forgotten something. I wrote in support of Ulefone all the errors in the screenshots, they promised to send and correct, but I think you need more letters there from users, then they will move more vigorously. In Ulefone Be pure lite, in terms of official firmware, everything is perfect, there wasn’t any glitch detected, so maybe S7 Pro will finish it, if they don’t spit on users.

Conclusion: The build quality of the phone is high, not counting that I got a small defect (the battery contact is bent, but does not affect the work) and the top of the cover squeaks. Well, this is a trifle for this money in general, the phone is satisfied, the battery holds is not very bad (it gave a new start 2 times the battery), at 25% brightness and disabling account synchronization and stuff not needed, 50 applications installed by me and enough for 6 hours of active display quite active use (Internet, Viber, YouTube) and in the amount of 14-17 hours of waiting. In the programs, the battery sees as 2350 mAh and, according to the measurements of people, is approximately the same, here the Chinese lied a little that 2500mAh. For my money, a very good, smart device, only the camera pumped up, but it can also be fixed by the firmware as if assembled on the knee with errors, and the sensor sometimes saddens. By the way, in the firmware some system applications have zero weight (0 B), that is, they are cut out, apparently from here and bugs. The display is gorgeous of course, in Be pure it is worse and yellow.

It is a pity that there are no enthusiasts to make firmware on the S7 Pro 2/16 version of this phone, it may appear of course, but so far there is absolutely no choice except the official firmware curve.

Thank you all!) If anything else will interest answer!

Post has been editedWxyz - 18.03.18, 20:57
vladyk2282
Message#5
18.03.18, 22:35
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2032
Redmi Note 7 4/64

* Wxyz, thanks forminireview, my phone is somewhere in the mail so I want to ask. Does Google Cardboard work?

Post has been editedvladyk2282 - 18.03.18, 22:36
Wxyz
Message#6
18.03.18, 23:25
User
[offline]

Messages 62

* vladyk2282Sori as it is a bit too much with the review turned out!) I do not know what Google Cardboard is, or rather how it should work, so I can’t say ...
vladyk2282
Message#7
19.03.18, 07:00
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2032
Redmi Note 7 4/64

* Wxyz, in the play market there is such an application, if it is supported it can be installed, if it is impossible, it means it is not supported

Posted 03/19/2018 07:03:

* Wxyz, https: //play.google.co...les.apps.cardboarddemo
Wxyz
Message#8
19.03.18, 16:39
User
[offline]

Messages 62

* vladyk2282Not supported on the device writes!
nik.reneyj
Message#9
19.03.18, 19:03
⚙⚙⚙⚙⚙⚙⚙
[offline]

Messages 436
Check in: 16.12.13

Official firmware and manualhttp://ulefone.com/en/download/s7.html
Dominatos
Message#10
20.03.18, 14:21
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 607
Check in: 12.04.14
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

The problem with the phone. Do not work google services. Constantly vylazit message "Google Play services keeps stopping" Close app. I cleared the data for google play services / google play, reset the factory settings - nothing helps.

* nik.reneyj,The firmware does not start. Swears at something. Tell me what to do.
Attached Image

UPD>I flashed another version of the flasher. lose everything ok.

Post has been editedDominatos - 20.03.18, 16:47
Sig1963
Message#11
21.03.18, 06:08
User
[offline]

Messages 70
Check in: 21.03.17

If possible, please skip the link to the back covers on the Ulefone S7 Pro.
k_c_
Message#12
21.03.18, 06:55
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Check in: 26.05.14
UleFone S7 Pro

evgenijj78
Message#13
29.03.18, 20:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 136
Check in: 01.10.16
Meizu M6 2/16

* Wxyz, Hello.
Tell me where in this device is a gallery that I can not find a shortcut
vladyk2282
Message#14
29.03.18, 21:07
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2032
Redmi Note 7 4/64

Wxyz @ 03/18/18, 22:53*
In daylight sunlight photo landscapes
blurred blurred, except for the center (apparently the newly-fledged sideways mode on ordinary photos works). In front of the camera also lubricates, in a strange way, completely before the soap the right side of the photo on
the distance. In the evening light bulbs at home, surprisingly not bad photos. During the day, only nearby objects are clearly, the landscapes are disgraceful. The color rendition is very pale by the way.

Can you provide examples of photos?
Wxyz
Message#15
30.03.18, 14:30
User
[offline]

Messages 62

Evgenijj78 @ 03/29/18, 20:06*
Tell me where in this device is a gallery that I can not find a shortcut

There is no classic gallery in it, you can view a photo using the Google photo app, which is the gallery.
Wxyz
Message#16
30.03.18, 14:54
User
[offline]

Messages 62

vladyk2282 @ 03/29/18, 21:07*
Can you provide examples of photos?

Here are examples, the camera lacks detail and sharpness at all during the day and the color rendition is pale. There is another Ulefone for 3700r with one back camera, so there are awesome photos and color rendition like Samsung's S3-S4 and nokia 3 2017 approximately, but the S7 Pro didn’t like the camera at all. One last photo completely washed it on the front camera.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedWxyz - 30.03.18, 15:12
Wxyz
Message#17
30.03.18, 15:16
User
[offline]

Messages 62

To compare the quality at one time Ulefone Be pure Lite and Ulefone S7 Pro, a pale, blurred photo is on the S7 Pro:

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
vladyk2282
Message#18
30.03.18, 15:24
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2032
Redmi Note 7 4/64

* Wxyz, the photos are blurry because the camera has an interpretation, the real resolution is 8mp. Have you tried taking photos with settings for 8mp?
Wxyz
Message#19
30.03.18, 15:36
User
[offline]

Messages 62

* vladyk2282Of course I tried, absolutely everything is the same, only the weight of the photo and the resolution is different!) I am 90% sure that the Chinese simply did not configure the camera programmatically, since the module here should be very good to take a picture, the module is almost the same as in that other Ulefone The only difference is in FPS when video shooting modules, and both modules are from Samsung, and the quality is heaven and earth. Such a module that the S7 Pro was put on the HTC and Samsung brands for a long time. I think that they stuck the second camera + another camera application under the bokeh and therefore they couldn’t set up everything properly or didn’t even want to. In general, this firmware has a lot of flaws as if they were put together on a bug, therefore I think that the camera did not bother to tune it. Maybe if they update the firmware it will be better, but they can also score.
And what can we say about the quality of the photo, if the sharpness setting in the camera absolutely does not change anything, even if it is low, even moderately, even high, there is no change, it simply does not work.

Post has been editedWxyz - 30.03.18, 15:41
evgenijj78
Message#20
30.03.18, 15:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 136
Check in: 01.10.16
Meizu M6 2/16

Hello! The phone does not see the sim 1 no one has encountered such a problem I put the sim card in another slot, everything works
Wxyz
Message#21
30.03.18, 15:45
User
[offline]

Messages 62

* evgenijj78Sim1 works for me, but it behaves very strangely, there are two SIM cards and it is in Sim1 that the connection often disappears, while the SIM2 of the same operator always has a connection in the norm. I feel also a software bug.

17 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/10/19, 03:46