Chuwi Hi8 Air - Discussion | [tabletpc] Win + Android | 8.0 "| Intel X5 Cherry Trail Z8350 | 2GB

Rep: (3)
Chuwi Hi8 Air - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
tabletpc | Win + Android | 8.0 "| INTEL X5 Cherry Trail Z8350 max 1.92 GHz | 2GB

Attached Image

Specifications
Windows10 / Android 5.1, 8 "LCD 1920x1200,16: 10.
INTEL X5 Cherry Trail Z8350 max 1.92 GHz, RAM: 2Gb / 32Gb eMMC, Card Reader: Sd card up 128Gb, ​​4000 mAh, Bluetooth 4.0, ports: microUSB, microHDMI.
additional information
The device runs on Windows 10 and Android 5.1, while the screen size remains 8 inches. In the case with a metal frame installed LCD-display with full lamination technology. Its resolution is 1920 Г— 1200 pixels with an aspect ratio of 16: 10. It runs on an Intel X5 Cherry Trail Z8350 processor with a clock frequency of 1.44 GHz and a maximum frequency of 1.92 GHz. Paired with it, 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of eMMC memory are installed, with the possibility of expanding up to 128 GB with memory cards. Inside the battery is hidden at 4000 mAh, Bluetooth 4.0, ports Micro-USB and Micro-HDMI with the ability to display image 1080p. A 3.5 mm audio jack is also available for everyday use. The kit comes with charging 5 V / 2 A, OTG cable and wireless keyboard. ;)
Useful

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 12.06.18, 10:48
Reason for editing: Backup drivers

Rep: (288)
Firmware manual:
http: //www.mediafire.c...5%99%E7%A8%8B_3-9.docx
Firmware files:
http: //www.mediafire.c...83o2irormy/Android.rar
http: //www.mediafire.c....and_WINPE_%2C_ISO_.rar

Rep: (30)
Are there real owners? How are the impressions of the animal?

Greetings to all. On April 4, I should get this device from Alik, let's see how much he is. He paid 6,500в‚Ѕ. I took it from a normal seller. In general, when I receive, I will torture a mini-review with a photo ... We are waiting ...

Post has been editedMagadanec1981 - 25.03.18, 04:17

unpacking without turning on

Greetings, after such a video to shoot a review does not make sense} -)

* Magadanec1981 why? I would be interested in a full review

Greetings The post above is too little difference from the pro version of the subject .. It has no sense ...

overview in chinese
in Chuwi would not be so greedy and put 4/64 memory, it would have been a great thing

Rep: (766)
M
Topic moved to subsectionChuwi

Rep: (11)
Today I received from GearBest, until I unpacked it, at work now ..

overview in gishpan

* Timur8, Interested in responsiveness tacha
web surfing in Chrome / Opera (10-15 tabs, Youtube 720p) in Windows
sound from the speakers (after turning off the equalizer effects)
work / charge time

Rep: (7)
Magadanec1981 @ 03.25.18, 8:16*
Greetings to all. On April 4, I should get this device from Alik, let's see how much he is. He paid 6,500в‚Ѕ. I took it from a normal seller. Generally when I receive, I will torture
mini-review with photos ... Waiting ...

Edited Magadanec1981 - 03.25.18, 8:17

Please, tell me where you bought, I also want to order, but I don’t know normal tablet vendors.

Boris, welcome. I took on Aliexpress, from the seller chuwi exce-table store, immediately when ordering, I recommend making a note to be sent by mail, and God forbid a courier, this is such a hemorrhoids .... Just no words, I have a j-net courier, so its only going to release the custom 3-3.5 weeks, this is without taking into account the time on the road ... Then draw conclusions and strongly insist on mailing. For the device itself paid 6500 rubles. not so long ago, a fortnight ago, in general, look at aliexpess.ru, like everything, good luck.

Rep: (276)
Dear owners of the subject. Please clarify the proximity sensor located in the center of the left (horizontal position) or top edge of the screen. The presence of the sensor is somewhat surprising. It can be seen onthis videoas a red glowing circle.
It is not clear why he was here, if it really is the proximity sensor. Maybe it is used to wake a sleeping tablet?

* Motobot12, LED notifications?

* xafftan in windows? Chuwi has no LEDs on other tablets. Maybe something fouled on this particular exhibition copy, unlike serial samples. The lack of a Windows sensor (Home) suggests that they could replace it with a compact sensor.

Rep: (11)
The camera, and next to it - the LED, lights up when charging ..

* Motobot12, LED charging a lot on what chuvik there

* xafftan
* Timur8, Well, of course, whether it is not for me to know that all Chuwi have a charging indicator ... On video (timed) The tablet loaded in Windows is not connected to the charger, but the LED is lit steady. It confuses me even now, when I understand that this should be the charging indicator and no proximity sensor :)

Post has been editedMotobot12 - 07.04.18, 00:27

* Motobot12, Therefore, he suggested that in addition to charging, he still blinks some notifications. or low charge.
In any case, the proximity sensor does not shine so brightly. and be aware that this is an exhibition sample.
commercial apparatus have* Timur8, on hands

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 09:48