> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Huawei Mate 10 Pro - Discussion | Smartphone, 6 "

Rep: (2160)
DiscussionHuawei Mate 10 Pro
PictureHuawei Mate 10 Pro, BLA-L29, BLA-L09, BLA-AL00
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Discussion Mate 10 пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware Mate 10 Pro пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Mate 10 firmware пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games [color = royal blue] . [/ color]
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory do you have in the machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Useful
List of locations

Regional binding:
AL00, DL00- China is "common"
TL00, CL00, UL00- China, carrier versions
L09, L29- Global versions

AnTuTu performance rating

Reviews
Problem solving

User Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the sectionI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 22.01.19, 09:02
Reason for editing: Curator

Rep: (11)
9.0.246 on one and all, no longer Refresh on the second 9.1.300.

And as in productivity and chips, there is a difference between 9.0 and 9.1?

Rep: (55)
* Xsus Indeed, the change in the region and the reset did not help.

Rep: (76)
Xsus @ 19.07.19, 08:53*
And as in productivity and chips, there is a difference between 9.0 and 9.1?

Proizvoditelno- only play sometimes pubg, like all the same. In antutu 140K vs. 133k in favor of 9.0, which is interesting, to 9.1 for the memory 10969, and 9.0- 9303 (probably svyazanos fs EROFS).
Camera- or due to update, or just a little different modules, all the same half of the year to date difference proizvodsva, different pictures:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Just 9.1 AI can not be disabled in the camera and removed the garbage
Attached Image

Chrome on the other shows, but I think, and 9.0 can turn the display
Attached Image

On AOD added icons like before there was
Attached Image

This is noticed)

Post has been editedQeyzar - 19.07.19, 12:50

Rep: (240)
* Qeyzar ,
The difference requires large felts in 9.1 camera repaired, felts in different batches of different modules, but at 9.1 frames significantly better at 9.0 frames a turd. You can ask for a comparative pictures of people, preferably in a room with artificial lighting, on-pulled and removed.

* smallesh_13,
I do not have people at home now)
Can another experiment do- I'll be right in his Meite to change the battery, the camera can change)

Post has been editedQeyzar - 29.07.19, 15:19

Rep: (31)
* Qeyzar,
better disclaims any date of production: one that fresh or vice versa?

PalychRv @ 19.07.19, 13:49*
And in fact, you have no idea how it has implemented the PTA newsletter, and applications.

Not I, and we, to be exact. But not exactly as you describe. By region change or account that does not depend checked. That is why I refrain from writing rumors and speculation ...

Post has been editedXsus - 19.07.19, 14:35

* Qeyzar,
Thank you for comparison, we will wait ...

* Qeyzar , If not more difficult then compare modules

9.0 with the newer module
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

9.1 with the old camera module
]
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

smallesh_13 @ 19.07.19, 14:53*
if not more difficult then compare modules

Ok, look later

Post has been editedQeyzar - 19.07.19, 15:31

* Qeyzar It seems that 9.1 camera trimmed, relieves really better, if not difficult to remove people from the back is possible at a distance of 1-1.5 m, it is important how to handle the hair, on 8 and 9 instead of hair clay, well, it seems to not peresvechivaet to 9.1 horror pictures, bb and exposure more accurate

Post has been editedsmallesh_13 - 19.07.19, 16:06

* smallesh_13,
In general, he rolled to 9.0 and pofotkat esche- plus or minus odinkovye. And by the way, too, the colors become the same, but how can posmtret in previous posts, at 9.0 was brighter, but kachesitvo worse 9.1 dim, but the quality is better. So actually improved camera)
Remember about galaxy s7 rumor that last updated the chamber worsened hopefully Huawei this will not slide)

Rep: (69)
PalychRv @ 19.07.19, 22:32*
Can someone check

It works for me. version 12.10.4.304
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedRst - 19.07.19, 23:40

PalychRv @ 19.07.19, 21:26*
And you .. China?

No, I globalka C10.
About changing the account of the region and HiCare, it is only allowed into the program to Beta. But even there, in finding projects, there is a check of the firmware of the region and finds nothing. Perhaps somewhere or sometime this prokanyvalo, but not me, not now. Therefore, it remains only to wait ... and wait there which, judging by the reviews.

PalychRv @ 19.07.19, 08:31*
They say and we have a simple and Mate Chinese

There would punctuation or meaning little to change the location of words. Only 5 times reread understand what you mean, probably.
Whatever it was, it seems to me that the "Dancing with the regions" to nothing lead. Kitaika and Indiyka (if any), other things being equal, will be updated sooner than globalka.
Regions that experience help only for the Beta program and version of software (but there probably just language version)

Rep: (8)
Tell me what happened I can not come to the phone, blocks everything.

Attached images
Attached Image

* cybak ,
It is this garbage included)
Attached Image

Rep: (8)
Thank you, it worked. Now on the road as a come bet plus sign

Rep: (0)
What could have happened. When searching in Google produces a few sites and then there is a white background. But when you click on an empty spot there is a transition to the search page

Rep: (60)
shnir78 @ 20.07.19, 17:41*
What could happen

More like a glitch application. He may cache / data clean?

Lord, I have a question. I have a Bluetooth headset, it is hefty clever, with its own voice control, relationships with others, may be connected to his portraying the phone, etc. Smart shorter) And I have a constant problem with the music. There is a button that is in standby mode starts the music and when the music plays - switch tracks. And if I just plug in a headset and press the button, the native music app, although PowerAmp me like it is the default. In this case, if snachale run PowerAmp, then worked through all koreektno - switching pauses, the removal of a pause. But if you pause and try to take off after 5 minutes ... Again "Music." Ruta No system applications main functions try not to disconnect because usually they are tied to each other and there are bugs because of this. What to do?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/05/20, 18:47