Some impressions after the first day.
1) Size. For me, on the verge, but I expected that it would be less convenient after the 5.1 diagonal. In the matrix of icons, I simply do not use the farthest vertical and horizontal rows, and then almost without any problems I pull out everything with the finger of one hand. Due to the rounding, the device fits perfectly in your pocket, even better than Honor 6, which is 1.5 cm shorter and narrower by 5 mm. But also due to these rounds and excellent oleophobic in the hand, it feels like a bar of soap: o))) At first it seemed that it was more convenient with the complete silicone case, but now it has been removed - it is still better (for me).
2) Management. I remain unconvinced - the onscreen buttons are more convenient than a single sensor. My icon panel is set up in such a way that there is one free row between the bottom line and the main screen. That's where I put the navigation button, which completely duplicates the mode of the fingerprint sensor on the front panel. If it seems comfortable. I did not like. Turned off. But you can turn it back on by directly accessing this function under the upper curtain, i.e. no need to go into the menu and search.
Due to the presence of the onscreen buttons, the bottommost row of icons on the screen is placed higher, which is also more convenient.
In addition to gestures (pick up the phone, turn over), you can use the rear scanner - to answer the call, to pull and close the upper curtain and remove notifications. With the "sound down" button you can completely turn off the sound when you call. With the "power" button you can end the conversation or turn off both the sound and the screen when an incoming call.
Pressing and holding the rocker "sound down" when the window is locked - includes voice selection of the subscriber in RUSSIAN. It works correctly, but we must remember how someone in the phone book is "called": o)))
3) Sound. He is really very loud. I have never heard such sound in any phone. And call and talk.
4) Speakerphone. Above all praise. Very clear and loud in both directions. You can select the microphone mode - directed from the screen or circular. Those. specially worked on this moment. For me it is important, because In one of the machines there is no built-in speakerphone.
5) Photo. You can praise the device as you like, but the traditional chip of the Hughes - with the darkening of the frames remains. Also in auto-mode, the focus is worse than when tapping the screen. This is in low light. To be honest, I donвЂ™t see any difference with p9 at all. Well, that is without enthusiasm.
This does not mean that any other phone will do much better - I just personally, waited for more)))
In a darkened room, the clearest photos are obtained at the lowest resolution of 6 megapixels and forced tapes in the area, the detail of which is needed.
6) Externally. All very high quality. Expensive. Slapped quickly, it is very easy to rub off))) All manufacturers rushed to make "glass" cases. But does the glass have to be glossy ?! It seems to me that the matte texture would be more original and tactile better.
Or a pair of thin silicone strips or a pattern of them on the back wall could give the phone individuality, grip in the hand and prevent sliding on the table on the vibra. Who would give an idea? ))))))
Again. IMHO, but the blue color is "the Best." In the photos in many reviews, it looks like a bright ultramarine or blue. This is not true. It is dark blue with a steel tint. Looks great. Gray did not see alive. Mocha - which is bronze, felt in the store. Also beautiful, but not as good as blue.
7) Screen. Pixels are not visible. Colors ... like colors, everything is fine. It does not press on the eyes. Although the factory setting seemed too "neon" - shifted the balance slightly to the area of вЂ‹вЂ‹the yellow-green part of the spectrum. PWM. I do not know what it is and how to look for it. So just can not see.
The permanent notification screen on the lock screen has included: clock, charge level, notification shows. What else to expect from him? It seems everything is ...Post has been editedwolfhound88 - 01.12.17, 22:09