Incorrect header update messages in favorite topics

Rep: (5624)
Incorrect header update messages in favorite topics

Error description:
Starting from 03/12/18, the notifications about the update of the topic caps began to appear everywhere in selected topics - "The cap is updated."
The caps were not edited or updated by anyone.

Example:Google Nexus 5X Owners Club
The cap was last edited on 09/29/17, however, on the screenshot, today's notice.

Link: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?act=fav&code=no

Browser: Chrome 65.0.3325.146
Skin: Usual

Attached Image

Rep: (12336)
I confirm, I have the same
Attached Image

Rep: (2553)
I confirm. same in Club mod apk

Rep: (84)
Displax @ 03/13/18 18:45*
Starting from 12.03.18

it is not from 03/12/18, it was before. In February, for sure, and even earlier (I do not remember exactly). And, that is, no.

Rep: (36)
also noticed this in March. annoying. I use UC Browser 10.8.8.
You see in your favorites The cap is updated, you go to find out, but nothing is updated. And even if it is updated, after visiting the topic, the cap will remain "updated" until you open some sort of spoiler in the cap. or it may be enough to follow any link in it, did not check.
then the cap is read for a while, but not for long.
it is not just annoying, it interferes. please correct quickly.

Rep: (32)
May already, and the problem is still there
Attached Image

Attached Image

admins, do something please, already really infuriates this fake infa about updating hats

Rep: (235)
This happens when the user edited it with the last post in the thread. Then all users will see the "Updated Cap". Already got it. Whether a bug, or a feature, to look who is there that edited ...

Rep: (218)
I confirm. It was the same in the browser.

Rep: (4)
The menu of the favorites menu itself is incorrectly displayed: in the mobile version of the site, the menu of the favorites does not display any information other than the application name. In the desktop - everything is in order. Help me fix it.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedInnisfree - 10.03.19, 17:58

Rep: (0)
* Innisfree
Turn off all ad blockers and site styles.
The problem is known and it is associated only with the lock programs installed on the device.

Rep: (4)
* -QwertY-, I did not find how to add you a turnip, so just thanks. The problem was solved by disabling adguard. Strange, but before such a problem was not observed with the included blocker. I'll try to dig into the adguard topic.
Thank you.

Rep: (235)
I noticed a couple of days, that the problem is finally gone.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/06/19, 11:53