Irbis TW91 / 92/93/94/95/96/97/98 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows | 10.1 "| Intel Atom x5-Z8350 | 4GB RAM

Rep: (12)
Irbis TW91 / 92/93/94/95/96/97/98 - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
tabletpc | Windows | 10.1 "| IntelВ® Atom x5-Z8350 | 4GB

Attached Image

Specifications
Basic operating system:Windows 10
CPU:Quad-Core IntelВ® Atom в„ў x5-Z8350 Processor Up to 1.92 GHz
Video card:Intel HD Graphics
RAM:4 GB
Built-in memory:64 GB
Memory Expansion:up to 128 GB (microSD memory card)
Screen:10.1 "IPS, capacitive" multi-touch "(10 points)
Resolution:1920x1200 IPS
Camera:Frontal 0.3 MP, rear 2.0 MP
Wireless connections:WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0
Sound:1W speaker built-in * 1
Interfaces:Micro USB 2.0, mini HDMI, Micro SD
G-sensor:Supported by
Nutrition:5V / 2.5A
Battery:5300mAh / 3.7V
Charger:From the network 220V
Dimensions (W Г— H Г— T):251.7 x 166.4 x 9.9 mm
Weight:600 g
Contents of delivery:Keyboard (253 Г— 167 Г— 21 mm., 450 g)
additional information
Integrated only one speaker. Very quiet. Rear plastic cover. Housing dimensions allow us to establish a more capacious battery. The motherboard has USB unsoldered port.Na mat. board soldered Bios gigadevice 25LQ64CVIG. Also affixed thermal pad. On the rear wall of the cover foil adhered film for heat dissipation. It is possible to improve cooling. Throttling yet has not been noticed, but the tablet heats up under load. In the tablet installed Wi-fi module RTL8723BS Wirless LAN SDIO Adapter. Catches medium. The tablet works fine with the card samsung evo 64GB. The speed of the built-in card reader with USB 2.0 level.
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful information
Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, contact the author of the topic in QMS (personal message) or to the section moderators via the buttonA complaintunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 12.02.20, 11:47
Reason for editing: Screen Fix games

spool @ 23/03/18, 13:19*
appeared since yesterday.
Appears after waking up.
You can remove it by putting it to sleep and waking it up with a button, but not always. Sometimes you have to wait a few seconds in sleep mode.
A couple of times was treated only by rebooting.

Interesting. As if the loop matrix departed. Although why the effect is lost after a reboot ... not clear .... The service it, or try to disassemble and matrix loop tightly in the plug connectors.

Rep: (39)
dubraver @ 22.03.18, 13:25*
In sleep mode, I eat the battery.

Try disabling hibernation. Hibernation recommend turning off the console (cmd). Disabling Hibernation settings in power did not help.
But Gipernatsiya helped off the console (cmd) with administrator privileges - powercfg / h off and the subsequent restart of the device.
In any case, how to enable hibernationHibernate Windows 10

more recommendeddisable fast boot

Post has been editedLansel - 23.03.18, 20:07

Rep: (10)
Lansel @ 23.03.18, 20:06*
Try disabling hibernation. Hibernation recommend turning off the console (cmd). Disabling Hibernation settings in power did not help.
But Gipernatsiya helped off the console (cmd) with administrator privileges - powercfg / h off and the subsequent restart of the device.
In any case, how to enable hibernation Hibernation Windows 10

Thank you, kind of helped. Still eats a lot of sleep mode, but is still better than before. Previously, per night in a zero discharge if he just shut down and do not turn off. It is also Wi fi Perez
Lansel @ 23.03.18, 20:06*
More recommended to disable fast boot

We have, as I understand, there is no quick download. By the way I have not found this item.

Rep: (10)
For those who are annoying squeaking sound, you can turn off the equalizer. To do this, right-click the volume icon, then the playback device, there are two times we click 2 times on the speaker system effects on the tab to remove all the checkboxes. The sound is much better not get, but at least not as squeaky.
Attached Image

Post has been edited1loss1 - 27.03.18, 08:15

1loss1 @ 27.03.18, 07:48*
Thank you, kind of helped. Still eats a lot of sleep mode, but is still better than before. Previously, per night in a zero discharge if he just shut down and do not turn off

Check that it is not included in the power settings, hybrid sleep. This mode supply power to the memory, it is necessary to disable hybrid sleep mode and check.

We are looking for Dream of the settings listed in the menu Power as in the screenshot below.
Hybrid Sleep
Attached Image

In the list of settings in the menu we find the power and disable hybrid sleep

If there is no dream, add advanced settings menu list on the power by turning off the Connected Standby registry.

Advanced settings list in the power menu can be added by turning off the Connected Standby registry. But when disconnected Connected Standbylost the opportunity to go into sleep mode Connected Standby because this is the sleep mode in Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8. To save the hibernation is usually turned off Connected Standby, set up what you need to configure the power supply and include back Connected Standby.
How to disable the Connected Standby in Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8
Or use a program that can disable and enable the Connected StandbyWindows 10 Connected Standby Control Portable

After turning off the hybrid sleep mode, turn on the registry Connected Standby.

Post has been editedLansel - 27.03.18, 14:49

Rep: (0)
Somebody put androyd second OS?

Lansel @ 27.03.18, 14:34*
Somebody put androyd second OS?

There is no such OS.

Good afternoon, I bought the other day IRBIS TW 96 used, normally, everything worked, the night had to upgrade to Windows, and then update the stopped working the sound and the camera (rear 2.0 MP), the sound if you move the mouse (in the lower right corner) writes that "audio output device not found" error while Manager devices to the sound but there is no two devices
- ES8316AudCodecDevice 10.19.59.203 version of the driver from 11/28/2016
- Intel SST Audio Device (WDM) driver version 604.10135.3202.26796 on 13/09/2016
And in the state of the device writes that "the device is working properly" but it is not))
but there are other errors:
- Sensor: Bosch Accelerometer version 2.1.1.3 driver from 11/02/2017
- Camera Camera Sensor OV2680 10.44.35.407 version of the driver from 19/09/2016
Trying to roll back the driver but the digging is not already active, full factory reset to set to zero, but that did not help. Drava both were the same and stayed.
DriverPack rolled through the Drava at
- Sensor: Bosch Accelerometer version 1.0.0.7 driver from 09.27.2016 error disappeared.
The camera so it is impossible to do.
Th Prompt for crap? ))) And you need to do that? I can something not so I do? I will be very grateful.

* ZVER_VLAD , So the driver on it: ftp://ftp.irbis.su/%23...Tablet%20IRBIS%20TW96/

* ZVER_VLAD , Well, then I can not tell. I post updates on the 1709 everything works as it should

* ZVER_VLAD For accelerometer - 1.2.0.0, the camera - 1.0.12.1

Post has been editedltrttl - 31.03.18, 18:33
Reason for editing: Wrote something

* ZVER_VLAD By the way, build the OS I have another, 16299,309. And I have not updated through the Update Center and through Windows Upgrade Advisor, for a long time hurts Center initialize an update updates. It fell all excellent. Try to roll through and update assistant

* ltrttl
updated to 1709 and 16299,309, Drava but not the norm)) but found the camera 1.0.12.1 Drava are completely removed and a new set everything works, everything except the sound))) bl *))) although the sound is not present in the error manager

Posted on 31/03/2018, 19:23:

* ltrttl
listen to what you have for the device to sound (name)? and what version?

Rep: (2)
Good evening, can someone can help, bought a mini laptop today irbis nb11 takya history windose 10 that is already there, the greeting set the language, etc. then select your settings on the license agreement and connection wi-fi and is a reboot reboot .... and again all over again the choice of language and settings but without the agreement and the wi-fi and restarts and Returns an again to this mu ... that you can create one with this?

Posted on 31/03/2018, 20:49:

* Vadikgold ,

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

* ZVER_VLAD , Intel sst audio device (wdm). And the speaker and microphone. driver version and there, and there is the same - 10.0.16299.15. Everything works

Post has been editedltrttl - 31.03.18, 22:05
Reason for editing: A small addition

* Vadikgold And why you write here? How would you even laptop, another iron. If there are no threads, then why not create? We have also other devices, no help for sure can not. Is that throw driver can: https://devid.info/v2/...efilledbyo-e-m-/lng/ru
Try it on the internet to find something, to pass to the service center

* dubraver Incidentally, the battery has come? I came? Weight has changed a lot?

* VadikGold,
Well, look at you two options either to return to the store saying bluntly Th for the case, and so on, you have a day of the week to check the purchased equipment.
Or if you know how it is to give up Windows, I had such a conventional Toshiba, but I could not select the language)) a new Windows installed, and everything is OK.
I would return)

Rep: (2)
* ltrttl , Thank you, I'll know, Sori.

Posted on 04/01/2018, 13:04:

* ZVER_VLAD Yes I probyval install new Windows will not boot from the flash drive and went through the BIOS still does not start .... aarochp zdal I have it in the store, they would be replaced by takoyzhe but it turned out to takoyzhe problem, I had to take a different model of the same firm .. .

* ltrttl
I set 3 version of the sound wood
for Intel sst audio device (wdm)
1. 13.09.2016 version 604.10135.3202.26796
2. 18.07.2016 version 604.10135.3202.10118
3. 12.01.2016 version 604.10135.2747.11324
but the same result ...
Those Drava that you have been unable to find, please check them again if not difficult, and write pliz date, what to do with the sound did not know = (
Who has any thoughts tell me, I will be very grateful.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/02/20, 17:07