> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC U12 + - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.99 "

Rep: (31)
DiscussionHTC U12 +
PictureHTC Imagine
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | HTC Fans Club пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Network: GSM / GPRS / EDGE, WCDMA / HSPA, LTE
Platform (at the time of the announcement): Android 8.0 Oreo with Sense UI
Display: 6 ", 2880 x 1440 pixels, 18: 9, 537 ppi, DCI-P3, sRGB, HDR10, Gorilla Glass 5, Super LCD 6
Camera: Dual, 12 megapixel wide-angle Ultrapixel 4 (1.4 micron, f / 1.75) + 16-megapixel telephoto (1 micron, f / 2.6), optical stabilization, laser + phase, autofocus, dual LED flash, HDR Boost , 3D Audio, optical zoom 1.85-2x, Hi-Res Audio, video recording in 4K @ 60fps, 1080p @ 240fps
Front camera: dual, 8 megapixel, f / 2.0, HDR Boost, 85 degrees, Full HD video recording
Processor: 8 cores, 10 nm, up to 2.6 GHz, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
Graphics chip: Adreno 630
RAM: 6 GB
Internal memory: 64/128 GB UFS 2.1
Memory card: microSD up to 2 TB
GPS and GLONASS
Bluetooth 5.0
Wi-Fi (802.11a / b / g / n / ac), 2x2 MU-MIMO
USB Type-C 3.1
NFC
Two nano-SIM slots (hybrid)
Fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
IP68 protection
Sound: HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi, 4 microphones, 3D Audio, Hi-Res Audio, Usonic with active noise cancellation, Qualcomm aptX, LDAC
Battery: 3500 mAh, Quick Charge 3.0
Dimensions: 156.6 x 73.9 x 8.7-9.7 mm
Weight: 188 g

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvmvm3 - 01.07.19, 20:51
Reason for editing: Added a link to the club

Rep: (125)
* Prozak!,
* Arfil,
strange, A_07
Attached Image

in the list of applications pre-installed, disabled - I do not use

Post has been editedArnold528 - Today, 15:22

Rep: (3304)
For fans of GPay payments, we have a topic on our forum.Google Pay (Android Pay). Discussion transfer there. And here offtop stop.
Officially in Belarus, the service does not work, respectively, there is no application in the market for the region. Even with the application on previous versions of firmware, the cards of Belarusian banks were not tied.

Rep: (688)
How then to check the NFC module on the phone?
HTC Help doesn’t have a performance test.
What I did: included in the NFC settings on both 11+ and 12+
Then put their back to the back and went to the gallery on both.
They began to make sounds and on the screens of both above the screenshot (which I wanted to convey) it was written “transmit”.
But it was not possible to convey either one or the other.
After clicking "transfer" over the screenshot ..... nothing happened.
After all, it was supposed to be transmitted at least one way that ...

Post has been editedProzak! - Today, 15:57

Rep: (204)
* Prozak!,
Once found each other, it means it works, also if nfc didn't work, you wouldn't have its badge in the blind at all. You can also check on other applications / devices (for example, subway maps + an application that can read data from them, headphones with nfc, etc.), but it seems you don’t need to check further.

* chilledout So after all, nothing was passed, so I say. Only when presenting to each other a short vibration and it is written “to transmit”.
In the blind, if there is NFC, is it working?
So after all, he is always in the blind or in the OFF or ON state.
Check with the three cards in my country is not possible.

Please explain about the curtain that you wrote. But the fact remains: I could not convey anything.
Maybe in the application manager I turned off what I needed, I do not know. But, like, everything connected with NFC, did not touch ...

Post has been editedProzak! - Today, 16:42

Rep: (125)
* Prozak!,
I tried it for interest, I did not use it before. I passed the settings screen from 12 to 10, i.e. then with what brought in the photo folder

Rep: (204)
Prozak! @ 07/30/19 16:40*
nothing passed

You try in different applications, it depends on the developer of a specific application. For example, it should work in Chrome (attach a smartphone to a smartphone without active applications and click on the first - transfer, the second will offer to choose which browser to open the page).
Prozak! @ 07/30/19 16:40*
So after all, he is always in the blind or in the OFF or ON state.

If it didn’t work, it wouldn’t be there, or if both the on and the off states are displayed on the htc in the shutter, it would always be “off” (I just hid this icon on my first day that on u11 that on u12 +, since it is always on, this indication only takes place).

Post has been editedchilledout - Today, 16:59

* chilledout Indeed, I tried in one of the third-party galleries.
Need to check in Chrome. It is disabled on both Yushki, I will check it out the other day.
Now on vacation and the sea is more important :)

Rep: (35)
* Prozak! I also had it ordered from Germany

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/30/19 17:47