Xiaomi Mi Band 3 - Discussion | Fitness bracelet, 0.78 "

Rep: (153)
Fitness braceletXiaomi Mi Band 3 - Discussion
PictureXiaomi Mi Band 3
Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | [Android] Mi Fit пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Mi Account - We are discussing everything related to the account! пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware modifications пїЅ

Attached Image

FAQ

FAQ regarding the firmware of the bracelet is in the appropriate topic

Mi Band 3 FAQ:

AT:Of Is there a Russian?
A: Yes. Install the latest version of MiFit.

AT:What should I do if the bracelet does not charge, the screen is off and MiFit does not see the device?
ABOUT:Read this post first. If there is no such possibility, then in many cases the freezer helps, 2-3 hours should be enough. Also haveopinion that the bracelet can be warmed up. It is NOT recommended to immediately charge the bracelet, wait until the bracelet heats up. Also, before charging it is recommended to remove moisture, especially from copper contacts.

AT:The bracelet is active, but MiFit does not see the device, what should I do?
A: Turn off Bluetooth, reboot the device. When entering MiFit, turn on Bluetooth via a pop-up notification and look for a bracelet.
Use third-party scanners (Gadgetbridge).
Also haveoption with a piezoelectric element from the lighter and the right contactand a fridge (at your own risk).

AT:ON BRACELET WRITTEN "Open the application."
About: You here -FAQ - Firmware

AT:Will it be possible to use NFC for payments outside of China?
A: At the moment of. statements to this effectNOT .

Q: When will the NFC version be available?
A: Already on sale.

Q: And what about the payment system Mi Pay?
A: Mi Pay is currently working only in China.

Q: What version to buy - CN or Global?
About: You here -Mi Band 3 - Purchase.

Q: What about a smart alarm / music control / smart unlock (smart lock) / daytime sleep tracking?
About: You here -Applications for working with Mi Band 3. Smart alarm clock works when you are constantly connected to the smartphone and with the corresponding application turned on.

In: MiFit produces errors in the firmware, where to dig?
ABOUT:Try this solutionContact the qualified assistanceXiaomi Mi Band 3 - Firmware

Q: I bought a bracelet, and his screen is broken. Can I reflash it or something else to fix?
Example
Attached Image

A: The device cannot be repaired due to the one-piece case. Hand over under warranty / open a dispute.

Q: Can I use Mi Band 2 charging for Mi Band 3 and vice versa?
A: Charging solution from Mi Band 3 for the second, but not vice versa.

Q: Is there a stopwatch in this bracelet?
A: Yes, there is.

Q: Questions in the weather / weather is not displayed?
A: There are several options. The first is to restart the phone. The second is to untie and then tie the bracelet from MiFit. Thirdly, in the weather settings of MiFit, drive the city by hand / select a city automatically.

Q: Does this bracelet have a vibration function when the connection is broken?
A: Officially (in MiFit) no. However, you can install[Android] Mi Bandagein which this function is.

Q: Can a bracelet fall out of the strap?
A: It is almost impossible.

Q: Notifications do not come / I don’t want to come, what to do?
A: Take advantage of third-party applications, for exampleNotify & Fitness.

B: Will I be able to change the dial on the Mi Band 3?
Out of the box, 3 dials are available, for custom to contactMi Band 3 - Firmware.

B: Is the capsule very different in size with the Mi Band 2? I'm afraid will be big on hand
Comparison from RAMMsila
Attached Image

Q: Can I read information from the screen in the sun? Is it bright enough?
A: If you do not cover the screen with your hand, almost nothing is visible.

Q: What about the reliability of the device? Does it collect scratches?
A: Because The device is plastic, you should not rely on its strength. Read about protective films here -Mi Band 3 - Accessories.

Q: Can I swim with a bracelet?
A: You can, but at your own peril and risk.Here is a review from the sea, and here is the screen wet

Q: Is there a swim mode in the bracelet?
A: In the Mi Fit application and in the bracelet itself, there is no swim mode.

Specifications
Smartphone Requirements:
Android 4.4+
Bluetooth 4.0+

The official cost in China is $ 26 (169 yuan) and $ 31 for the version with NFC (199 yuan)
Off page:
http://www.mi.com/shouhuan3/
Pre-order:
http://item.mi.com/product/8134.html

Device characteristics
Dimensions:
- The size of the bracelet capsule is 17.9 x 46.9 x 12mm
- Bracelet length 247mm
- Adjustable strap length 155 - 216mm

Options:
- Lithium Ion Polymer 110mAh battery
- Standby time up to 20 days
- Battery Type Lithium Ion Polymer Battery
-Input voltage DC 5.0V
-Input current 250mA Max
- Weight approximately 20g (including strap)
- Capsule material - plastic
- Water resistance rating of 5 Atm
- Operating temperature 10 В° C ~ 50 В° C //real working temperature anymore, shutting down as the iPhone won't
- Display size 0.78 inches
- Display resolution 128 x 80
- Three-axis acceleration sensor, PPG heart rate sensor
- Bluetooth 4.2 BLE Edition
- Range 2.402-2.48 GHz Bluetooth
- Smartphones on Android 4.4 or iOS 9.0 and above, support for Bluetooth 4.0 is required
- The unlock function of the smartphone is supported by models on MIUI based on android 4.4+, for other smartphones android 5.0+ is required and models that support the Smart lock function
- Strap material - thermoplastic elastomer (thermoplastic elastomer)
- Aluminum alloy clasp

Opportunities:
- Time display caller ID / reject instant message display (wechat, QQ, etc.)
- Lift the wizard light screen to remind the sedentary reminder
- Vibrating alarm clock
- Automatic step counter unlocks mobile event notification
- Sleep monitoring to find cell phone heart rate monitoring
- Weather forecast target setting WeChat red envelope reminder
- remind sports mileage
- Dial change notification timer
- Set Display Item Low Battery Reminder Wear Mode Select
- Special mode for swimming with updates on OTA

Kit Contents:
Bracelet capsule x1 Strap x1 Charging cable x1 Instruction set x1

Reviews
Useful

Poll results
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Types of Mi Band 3

NFC in Mi Band bracelets, as a means of payment, does not work in any country in the world, with any payment system. In China, it works only to pay for travel.

All suggestions for filling and updating the caps should be sent to the curator of the topic.alex122172atQMS!

Post has been editedalex122172 - 04.10.19, 22:48
Reason for editing: FAQ

Rep: (171)
serg118-2006 @ 14.03.19, 15:24*
Manage your music have the opportunity to tie?

Read and search for the topic to use it is possible to start ??

Rep: (5)
* dumal , I tried on the edges and top and bottom, left and right. It works equally bad. Bottom-up does not work anywhere

Rep: (5)
* dumal,
There would be hell Grandmother, she would have been his grandfather)))
If I were a developer, I would be pleased by adding functionality.

Rep: (171)
KreK4 @ 14.03.19, 10:55*
Hello, prompt whether to work in the Russian version nfs?

Are you seriously just now, right? Do not Mess and Troll us?

And even here it does not bother you, huh?
Attached Image

Audacity second happiness?

I think that for such issues are not something that is in the FAQ there, but in a red hat handed down for a long time need to ban a day or three, to have time to read before you write.
This is a forum and not your technical support.

Rep: (81)
According to the schedule you set the "Do Not Disturb", took off the bracelet, but he is steady pulse sensor. Prosorfil everything bracelet menu took it for a pulse, but the sensor has not died down. Mifit cost to run and synchronize the sensor extinguished. What it was not normal after all, how to prevent this situation?

Rep: (8)
I arrived Refresh MiFit, and with it, and update the firmware bracelet. Innovations have not yet noticed.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedJBond31 - 14.03.19, 19:15

Rep: (1)
Tell me whether you can connect to miband Runtastic program?

Rep: (20)
* JBond31 , Renew long time already arrived)

Rep: (1)
* Megadeth2006 Perhaps for different versions of Android in many ways, I like 5 minutes ago appeared update)

* angar1987 , That Google stole? Infa there is enough to write mi band 3 runtastic. What kind of lazy people went: stop_flood:

Post has been editedMegadeth2006 - 14.03.19, 19:34

Rep: (9)
gobean @ 11.03.19, 20:33*
fashion - good, but it's full-time function and it should work. On the previous body Lenovo 6 Android, it worked. On Asus 8 Androide not work. Setting one to one.

After today's update Mifita and firmware, call reset earned.

* gobean That you have from the device? I'm out of the box it worked from November

Rep: (9)
* Megadeth2006 , From the device I'm fine. I wrote that stopped working dump a call to a new phone with an old bracelet. After the upgrade, everything is OK. Perhaps someone with a similar problem, this information is useful.

Post has been editedgobean - 14.03.19, 19:55
Reason for editing: Added

Rep: (465)
* Megadeth2006 in Play Store today only brought

Posted on 14/03/2019, 20:01:

* asdzxc1234567, hey + is more to China, there is a normal application for synchronization is not completely Chinese

Rep: (4)
Strongly whether different functionality from the Mil Mi-2?
I plan for the first time in my life to buy a smart bracelet. Should I pay extra for 3mi band?

Rep: (72)
* sammael249 ,
Functionality does not differ much, but the overpayment is worth because the device is newer, there is a search from the phone band, fastening itself capsules better than MB2.

* sammael249 ,

I ordered for 1600 with China

Rep: (185)
* sammael249,
In mibend2 to display the contact's name should be put mod version mifit in mibed3 it works with the box. In mibend3 can read the text of the notification, in the second only a shortcut application that submitted the notification. In the third, you can start training with the bracelet. Here are the main differences.

Rep: (6)
people, and it is normal that when you turn off the phone connected to the bracelet, you lose all previous data for that day, and after the countdown starts again? even when switched off gently and handles rather than fall to the loss of the back cover and battery.

Rep: (4)
Megadeth2006 @ 14.03.19, 22:51*
I ordered for 1600 with China

Seller will not prompt her?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/12/19, 16:54