arm-ab [ 8 ] ** [0,95%]
arm-a [ 74 ] ** [8,77%]
Total votes: 844

Rep: (2448)
Development and porting of GSI firmware

Supported Devices

Be sure to read.
Dear users!
I remind you that our section is called«Android - Development and Programming» , Which means that the topic is primarily intended for developers.

thereforetoday the topic is prohibited to discuss the nuances of the GSI-specific firmware on devices. All of these issues are discussed in the topics rom your devices in the section «Android - Firmware."
This is an official warning.For ignoring this warning particularly stubborn will receive read-only mode ( "read only")

Thank you for understanding! Have a nice chat.

Want to get an adequate response - write all the information at once (firmware, device model)
Do not start a message with the words "And all ..."
The taste and color of all the different firmware. It is not necessary to discuss what firmware is better and why.
Before you write a message, use the search.

Description
What is Project Treble?

Project Treble shares low-level drivers and the rest of the operating system so that manufacturers and third-party developers can release updates faster and easier. For devices with Android 8.x Oreo "out of the box" support for Treble is a must, and for older smartphones and tablets the option is available.

Instructions
Firmware
Template for the design of the post with the firmware

Lite GSI Images- Trimmed Images From firmware zerovoid
Patches for starting firmware gsi.
Android All GSIs

Android 10.x.x
Firmware from Igor ~ s
Collection of firmwareby Igor ~ s

Android 10 release

Android 9.x.x

Android 8.x.x

Problem solving
Useful

Topics Curator rozetkin , for updating and renovation caps apply to the QMS

Post has been editedderak1129 - 20.04.20, 09:40
Reason for editing: Deleting a broken link.

Rep: (46)
* puma-m1 , https: //play.google.co…m.kevintresuelo.treble
It will show that the place must, aonly or a / b

Rep: (394)
* dron1702 On the Redmi Note 4x everything works! All smooth and interesting animation.

Rep: (79)
* kirillmaster4,
And what exactly, it works?

Rep: (245)
* puma-m1,
I sewed by twrp img and then reset only katabatic rekaveri but IMHO of Honor is better juzat Ressurection of OpenKirin team, a job with buttons also organized as in stock + sewn gappsy, but for me personally appeared neyuzabelen, at least for now because there is no support for fast charging, ported Stock camera does not work properly, and hangs like a strange twitch animation seems again that the huawei namudrili with his hwcomposer, if all this is corrected it will be even better flow

Post has been editeddron1702 - 13.04.18, 19:39

Rep: (604)
* dron1702,
A link can be? I still check the firmware

Rep: (245)
* puma-m1,
https: //forum.xda-deve...velopment/rom-t3754856

Rep: (604)
* dron1702,
I know this firmware. There is, for me, the current one minus, does not work the remote control does not respond to the TV if it fixed the problem would be cool.

Rep: (504)
Do I understand correctly that if the manufacturer makes androyd 8 (Without Treble), then we can whistle some files from it and get rid of mikrokosyakov wellto trymake work that does not work (on the Redmi note 4x, it's kind of sensor Hall)?
By the way, vendro / app / royal thing! Sew sew, but the most necessary applications are always with you.

Well and still can not, but from our side. We have left liby for cameras in very large numbers (and not only them). It is necessary to remove all of ...
Attached Image
Is it possible to keep track of what picks up the system for your work?(Method "something deleted - op does not work - hence the importance of" not considered to be: D)To leave only the desired.

Post has been editedFaXiR - 13.04.18, 21:08

Rep: (218)
FaXiR @ 13.04.18, 20:55*
Is it possible to keep track of what picks up the system for their work (method "something deleted - op does not work - hence the importance of" not considered to be: D)? To leave just the right.

You can do the opposite. Delete all, and then logs on podkidyvaet that asks the system!

Rep: (127)
FaXiR @ 13.04.2018, 20:55*
By the way, vendro / app / royal thing

How to drag and drop applications? Stupidly copy?
More..

Post has been editedchili89 - 13.04.18, 23:54

Rep: (46)
FaXiR @ 13.04.18, 20:55*
We have left liby for cameras in very large numbers
Duc has different modules cameras on different apparatus, there is a Xiaomi. The same screens, tachami etc. Different manufacturers, companies and audit. Hence a number of "extra" Libov.

* chili89 , I did so: the application is installed. Using Ruth, I go to the data / app and copy out all the things that I need in the vendor / app. (Only the folder name and give normal delete copied from data / app (That memory does not score)). Reboot, and all these applications start to be considered systemic. But we know that this is not true.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Or so says * mugik04 below...

Post has been editedFaXiR - 14.04.18, 13:30

Rep: (845)
* FaXiR,
I did easier-simply copied to the folder apkashki, gave permission to 644 and reboot

mugik04 @ 14.04.18, 15:17*
apkashki copied to the folder, and gave permission 644 reboot
I would like to do so for the first time, but the brain automatically gave apkashkam meaning "ustanovochnik" and I thought, "No, not a ride." This doubt secured a special YouTube client, which I did not want to work as ustanovochnik, but throwing it into the correct directory, itearnedIt appeared in the system, as if nothing had happened.

Post has been editedFaXiR - 14.04.18, 13:28

Rep: (2330)
Who can check the firmware installation for RR mido a only through rekaveri TWRP.
I added to the system and the installer vendor
ro.rr.version = RR-O-v6.0.0-20180325-
ro.product.model = Phh-Treble vanilla
In principle it is possible to make the installer for any firmware Treble
Download

Post has been editedigor-s74 - 14.04.18, 15:27

Rep: (3466)
* igor-s74 ,
20 minutes 30 shake.

Rep: (845)
* igor-s74
hi-your installer to MAD well pomog.posmotrim on Medo

error 7
I reworked on recovery.fstab or twrp.fstab (can not remember) for Lenovo k3note MAD Medo-on installer will not

Post has been editedmugik04 - 14.04.18, 15:27

Rep: (2330)
mugik04 @ 14.04.18, 15:20*
error 7
I have taken out of the mount rekaveri can therefore error.
Since from the boot it fails to define the mount point for the universal installer.
Can be in update-script to register their mounts.

Rep: (3466)
* igor-s74 ,
Error 7
Attached Image

Log with rekaveri want?
This is not near the PC the truth is that it is necessary to fix it?

Rep: (132)
* vovcik3 ,
Did not have to tvrp a special treble *?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/04/20, 1:05