> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

260 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Samsung SM-G965F / FD Galaxy S9 Plus - Official firmware
vladseverrr
Message#1
11.03.18, 09:04
Novice
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 2004
Check in: 29.04.13
Samsung Galaxy S10 + Exynos 8 GB

Samsung SM-G965F / FD Galaxy S9 Plus - Official firmware
PictureSM-G965F / FD, Galaxy S9 +

Description | Discussion S9 / S9 + (F / FD Exynos) � | Discussion S9 / S9 + (0 / U / S / T / V, etc., Snapdragon) � | Purchase � | Accessories � | Owners Club � | Camera talk � | power usage � | Modification and decorations � | Official firmware � | Unofficial firmware � | Marriage and Repair �

Important information!
  • This topic discusses the firmware of the smartphone SM-G965Fas a process!
  • All firmware laid out and discussed in this topic are intended solely for the model.Samsung Galaxy S9 + SM-G965FInstalling these firmware on other versionsGalaxy S9 +may lead to a complete failure of the smartphone. This version of the smartphone can only be seen in modeOdinin linePRODUCT NAME. If you have written in this line is notSM-G965F, then all the firmware in this topic does not suit you.
  • Check the model of the device(do you have SM-G965F?)
  • There is a topic for discussing ways to reset / bypass / hack a Google account.Google Account Bypass (FRP) Ways After Reset.
Drivers and Utilities
  • Frija- program for downloading and checking firmware for Samsung devicesNew!
  • Samfirm- program for downloading and checking firmware for Samsung devices
  • Odin- for flashing Samsung devices (useful for firmware recovery)
  • Smart switch- a multifunctional program for Samsung devices, it will automatically install all the necessary drivers on your PC
  • SFWS (Samsung FirmWare Searcher)- A program to search for existing firmware for Samsung devices
  • Adb- A program to control the smartphone via PC, a detailed description in the link
  • Samsung USB Drivers for Mobile Phones- driver package for Windows to work correctly with the phone
Official firmware

For any manipulations with the firmware, which can lead to a reset to the factory settings, it is highly recommended to delete the Google account. If you ignore this, you practically get into the hands of a tambourine with the inability to connect to the network to enter valid Google account data to confirm your identity and, as a result, an unforgettable pastime in the cutting and sewing circle, FRP protection bypass after a reset or a trip to the SC. Most likely, this is some kind of bug in the latest software versions, but nevertheless ...

Note that:
  • All firmware presented below are 5-file (service and home).
  • They contain required for flashing 3 familiar files -AP, BLandCPas well as 2 files to choose from -CSCorHOME_CSC:
    • CSC- formatting all user data of the smartphone to the state of "out of the box"
    • HOME_CSC- all user data, including internal storage, will remain untouched

• 4 files are involved in the firmware process.
  • NB!Single-file firmware for this phone model does not exist!
  • NB!A full rollback / downgrade of the android version is possible only within the same bootloader version.
  • The rollback is done by the firmware of the lower version viaOdinonly with a reset of all data, i.e. using fileCSC.
  • The version of the loader can be found, for example, through the command

*#1234# download

in the dialer, looking at what is written in the lineAP:
    • for example, AP: G965FXXS2BRJ6 - bootloader version2- This is the fifth figure to the right of the account.
  • Partial rollback is possible if at lower version of android inOdinuse filesAP _...andCSC _...without putting anything in the fieldsBLandCPi.e. without downgrading the bootloader version and modem, but it does not guarantee the full operation of the phone, especially Samsung's knox-dependent services and programs.
  • NB!Who has a "sandwich" of two SIM-ok and SD-cards, we do not recommend updating to the firmwareG965FPUU1BRF8and newer! If you upgrade, you will receive a message: "There is a problem with the SIM card slot. It looks like there is a foreign object in the SIM card slot. Check the slot and try again."
Due to the release of Android 9.0 and the fact that the version of the bootloader has not changed yet, a full rollback to Android 8.0 is possible, but with data loss. To disable the update after rollback, you need to flash separatelythismodem. + full video instruction

Regions that are included in the firmware withMulti-CSC
ACR - Ghana
AFG - Afghanistan
AFR - Kenya
ATO - Austria
AUT - Switzerland
BGL - Bulgaria
BNG - Bangladesh
BRI - Taiwan
BTC - Libya
BTU - United Kingdom / Ireland
CAC - Uzbekistan
CAM - Thailand
CAU - Caucasus
CEL - Israel
CPW - United Kingdom
DBT - Germany
DKR - Senegal
ECT - Nigeria
EGY - Egypt
EUR - Greece
GLB - Philippines
ILO - Israel
INS - India
ITV - Italy
KSA - Saudi Arabia
LAO - Laos
Lux - Luxembourg
LYS - Libya
MAT - Morocco
MID - Iraq
MM1 - Singapore
MWD - Morocco
MYM - Thailand
NEE - Finland
NPL - Nepal
NZC - New Zealand
OPS - Australia
ORX - Slovakia
PAK - Pakistan
PCL - Israel
PHE - Spain
PHN - Netherlands
PNG - Papua New Guinea
PTR - Israel
ROM - Romania
SEB - Baltic States
SEE - Serbia
SEK - Ukraine
SIN - Singapore
SKZ - Kazakhstan
SLK - Sri Lanka
SMA - Philippines
SMP - Test (Sample)
STH - Singapore
TEB - Bosnia and Herzegovina
TEL - Australia
THL - Thailand
THR - Iran
TKD - Algheria
TMC - Algheria
TNZ - New Zealand
TPH - Portugal
TUN - Tunisia
TUR - Turkey
VAU - Australia
VFJ - Fiji
VNZ - New Zealand
WTL - Algheria
XEF - France
XEH - Hungary
XEO - Poland
XEU - United Kingdom
XEZ - Czech Republic
XFA - South Africa
XFE - South Africa
XME - Malaysia
XNX - New Zealand
XNZ - New Zealand
XSA - Australia
XSG - UAE
XSP - Singapore
XTC - Philippines
XXV - Vietnam

Online services for searching and downloading official firmware. Direct links to the modelSM-G965F:
Android 8.x.x Oreo
Android 9.x.x Pie
Instructions
Recovery
Attention, when rutting / installing custom recovery, the knox counter will tick and go to the 0x1 state, and it is impossible to return it to the 0x0 state.
Also, you will not be able to use Samsung branded applications, such as SamsungPay, SHealth, Protected folder ...

Installation Instructions
New instructions for installing TWRP and getting root rightsfrom uvGaSer2

Useful links:
- Developer theme (Tkkg1994 ) on xda-developers
- Official site of the projectTeamwin
- Downloads page onTeamwin
- TeamWin repository ongithub
- ApplicationTWRP Manager (ROOT needed)to install and update TWRP
Modems
Useful
NB! Please note that for any "games" with firmware back and forth, especially DBT<>SER, without data reset, I strongly recommend that you disable all screen locks. Otherwise, the probability of getting a bug with the inability to unlock the screen tends to 100%, i.e. almost always. Then just flashing to zero with all the consequences. Successful firmware!

Dear Colleagues! I draw your attention to the fact that the April software update contains an updated version of the bootloader, which makes it impossible to roll back to the previous 9.0, nor, even more so, 8.0. At the same time, it does not contain any updates to system and pre-installed applications. We think it is necessary for you or not!

For questions about filling caps contact throughQMSTo the curator of the topic -reddish

Post has been editedreddish - 29.04.19, 07:27
Reason for editing: G965FPUS3CSD1 + Combination U3 + TWRP 3.3.0-0
a_a_sava
Message#42
16.03.18, 10:59
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 869
Check in: 15.11.11
Huawei P30 Pro

Cumir @ 03/16/18, 10:51*
and with the camera that

I did not notice the difference.
It is necessary to remove something before the update and after, the same thing in the same conditions and compare.
Cumir
Message#43
16.03.18, 11:03
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1000
Check in: 16.05.13

* dan61, can you remove some object and after the update remove the same object?)
If not difficult

Post has been editedCumir - 16.03.18, 11:03
Lord rock
Message#44
16.03.18, 12:13
(^_^)
[offline]

Messages 532
Check in: 28.05.08
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

I did not feel much improvement. Unlocking was a little faster, the fingerprint had worked without problems before.
dan61
Message#45
16.03.18, 12:48
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1573
Check in: 14.07.10
Huawei Mate 20 Pro LYA-L29

Lord Rock @ 03/16/18, 12:13*
I did not feel much improvement. Unlocking was a little faster, the fingerprint had worked without problems before.

Absolutely the same opinion. Conversation recording still does not work.

--------------------
Curator 4
Huawei Mate 20 Pro| Stock ||Huawei P20 Pro| Stock ||ZTE Nubia Z112.01 Euro, 6/64 Black Gold, MB_B

timi666
Message#46
16.03.18, 15:12
Old resident
[online]

Messages 733
Check in: 30.07.08
Samsung Galaxy S10 Snapdragon

On xda, the working twrp appeared for c9plus. Soon the root will be given!

supersu is already working. But here is an ambush, in the developer's parameters there is no OEM unlocking, they write to xda that the Samsung has introduced new restrictions and unlocking will appear after 7 days using the device. :(
Pashacvet
Message#47
16.03.18, 15:21
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2587
Check in: 29.07.13

The people, and why do you need a root on samsung 9 and 9+: unsure: I still understand on Chinese phones, there you have to bring the firmware itself to the mind, and then why?)))

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy S8 +. Samsung Galaxy S9 +. Samsung Galaxy NOTE 9, Samsung Galaxy S10 + 8/128
timi666
Message#48
16.03.18, 15:26
Old resident
[online]

Messages 733
Check in: 30.07.08
Samsung Galaxy S10 Snapdragon

Pashacvet @ 03/16/18, 15:21*
The people, and why do you need a root on samsung 9 and 9+, I still understand on Chinese phones, there you have to bring the firmware itself to mind, but why do you need these?)))

Samsung from Chinese phones is not far away. There are a lot of chips that can be obtained only from the root (the most important for me is that the screen does not turn on with incoming SMS and settings for charging).
a_a_sava
Message#49
16.03.18, 15:54
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 869
Huawei P30 Pro

Timi666 @ 03/16/18, 15:26*
The most important thing for me is that the screen does not turn on for incoming SMS

Well, he does not turn on without root.
S8 + didn’t ritual for 2 months (unlike previous Samsov, which was ritualed on the day of purchase), S9 + definitely will not. Everything is good!!! IMHO.
: thank_you:
empathy
Message#50
16.03.18, 17:28
Satisfied
[offline]

Messages 3246
Check in: 19.03.09

* Pashacvet,

then that the system was configured as I want, and not as Samsung wants
Myppp
Message#51
16.03.18, 17:57
Tired angel
[online]

Group: Moderators
Messages 3855
Check in: 28.01.06

* a_a_sava,
Hmm .. strange question ... why do we need a root ?? Least
1) Clean up trash from the firmware (Yandex, GoogleMusic, Briefs and other garbage) that are very heavy for a charge, traffic, speed
2) Add the necessary fonts / melodies to the firmware and remove unnecessary ones (yes, it is more convenient for me that when choosing ringtones there were those melodies and fonts I was used to, and after the reset they remained in the system, the initial settings are good)
3) Transfer Titanium all the software with the settings on the new phone (including Wifi points for the last 10 years and other nice little things)
4) To enable special programs (GBattery, AdBlock, call blocking, time synchronization) to work normally, and not through crutches, change dpi, so that I need what I need on the screen ...
5) Have the ability to set custom kernels optimized for my use (and get the opportunity to decide what I need for the speed or device uptime) ...
6) Have the ability to install normal system file modes (the same screen with a normal caller photo, and not a poor circle, third-party programs load the system and slow down in this regard) and this I am not a fan of any add-ons
7) And generally decide for myself how my phone should work ...

What will i lose ??? Samsung pay which (about uzhaaaaaaaas !!) I will have to replace with Google pay or even with a card with Paypass and a protected (from whom ???) folder .... it's not critical for me ....

--------------------
Angel sits on a stool, eats sausage and watches the snow slowly fall. Angel is tired. © Letov E
Samsung Galaxy S9 plus+Samsung Gear2Pro+Blackberry p'9983 4
a_a_sava
Message#52
16.03.18, 18:22
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 869
Huawei P30 Pro

* Myppp,
So, why do I need a root, I know perfectly well, in the profile all the previous devices on which was root. But here ... Autonomy suits, there are no molests, the stereo is out of the box, full photo is from google have remade quite well.
For this, I do not need it: rofl:
Yes, definitely not enough ad blocking, such as adway.

Post has been editeda_a_sava - 16.03.18, 18:24
Potapson
Message#53
16.03.18, 18:30
Smart
[offline]

Messages 1328
Check in: 18.01.10

* Myppp,

Yes, definitely not enough ad blocking, such as adway.

Adguard to help:
Adguard

--------------------
You're wellcome
Aleks.74
Message#54
16.03.18, 19:43
Guru
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 2976
Check in: 28.03.14
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

* Myppp, not for the sake of holivar ... Some of these possibilities are interesting only for lovers of customization, of which not very much lately.
Myppp @ 03/16/18, 17:57*
Clean trash from firmware
There is a software that works without root to disable unnecessary (according to the user) system services / applications. The meaning of removing them from the firmware is far from obvious.
Transfer Titanium all the software with the settings on the new phone
Often glitches at the same time ...
decide how my phone should work
It comes from the first galaxies and old versions of the OS. Then it was still necessary to improve something, finish etc. Starting around S7, there are more and more statements from the owners of the devices that they don’t need a root, that everything is enough, and the disadvantages of the root outweigh the advantages. Samsung, in turn, is on the way to protect the system and constantly enhances security, but at the same time, the quality of the firmware has become much better. Many are satisfied with a clean stock, because they have enough functionality, autonomy and everything else.

Post has been editedAleks.74 - 16.03.18, 19:45

--------------------
I ask admins or some superov ban me. Be already people ...I do not ask you anything, dull word.
tab, qq1978 - circus clownssavagemessiahzine.com
a_a_sava
Message#55
16.03.18, 21:24
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 869
Huawei P30 Pro

Regarding today's update:
Hangup when unlocking fixed, but periodically, whenturning onunlocking the device, immediately offers to enter a PIN (configured smart) !!!
Yes, and in the protection folder also by PIN (iris is configured) ...
Checked, the body did not reboot.
No one did not notice this?

P.S.
I suppose that they did not correct the error, but simply "redirected", i.e. in the case of a "fall" unlock by the scanner / iris / smart, it does not happen to hang, but to redirect to the alternative PIN.

A new assumption is a new security policy. If previously a PIN was requested after a reboot, now it may after a certain period of inactivity ...

Post has been editeda_a_sava - 16.03.18, 22:46
empathy
Message#56
16.03.18, 22:22
Satisfied
[offline]

Messages 3246

* a_a_sava, I did not notice any "drops" of unlocking at all.
a_a_sava
Message#57
16.03.18, 22:23
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 869
Huawei P30 Pro

* empathy,
There are manyA lot was written about the scanner in Discussion.

Post has been editeda_a_sava - 16.03.18, 22:24
empathy
Message#58
16.03.18, 22:40
Satisfied
[offline]

Messages 3246

* a_a_sava, is it about print speech? Well, turn off the sensor gestures. I think it will be fixed after 1-2 updates, so quickly it is not done in the slow Samsung)
a_a_sava
Message#59
16.03.18, 22:42
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 869
Huawei P30 Pro

* empathy,
Gestures are turned off, and the fingerprint is not configured.
The samsa "fixed", the phone now does not hang (until the update was hanging tight, only the reboot helped), but it asks for a PIN.

Post has been editeda_a_sava - 16.03.18, 22:44
empathy
Message#60
16.03.18, 22:46
Satisfied
[offline]

Messages 3246

* a_a_sava, a fig, in general with it there were no problems.
That's what a smart unlock is slow - it's a little frustrating, of course. On the cheap oneplus 5t or whatever it is, it works instantly.
a_a_sava
Message#61
16.03.18, 22:49
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 869
Huawei P30 Pro

* empathy,
I repeat, they wrote a lot in the Discussions.
And I have in t.ch. It was: when trying to unlock using smart, the body hung. Helped only reboot. The update seems to fix this, the body does not hang, but now it asks for a pin, as already written above.
It was for many, but not for everyone, so if everything is OK with you, that's fine.
Not a dispute for the sake of the question asked.

Post has been editeda_a_sava - 16.03.18, 22:50

260 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19, 02:05