TP-LINK ARCHER C50 - discussion [0.9.1 2.1 v0045.0 Build 160,318 Rel.47820n] | [Wifirouter] [wifirouter]: 300Mb \ s - 867Mb \ s | one

Rep: (0)

TP-LINK ARCHER C50
wifirouter: 2.4GHz (300Mbit \ s) - 5GHz (867Mbit \ s) | USB: 1
Attached Image

Topic rules
Attached Image

Description
4 LAN ports 10/100 Mbps
1 10/100 Mbps WAN port
1 USB 2.0 port
WPS / Reset button
Wireless Broadcast On / Off Button
Power on / off button
12V / 1.5A
182.95 x 123.5 x 32.1 mm
2 external fixed antennas
Specifications
https: //www.tp-link.co...50.html#specifications

QoS (prioritization of data) WMM, Bandwidth Control
WAN connection type Dynamic IP / Static IP / PPPoE /
PPTP (Dual Access) / L2TP (Dual Access)
Management Access Control
Local management
Remote control
DHCP server, client, list of DHCP clients,
address reservation
Port Forwarding Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
Dynamic DNS DynDns, Comexe, NO-IP
VPN traffic pass PPTP, L2TP, IPSec
Access Control Parental Control, Local Management Control, Node List, Scheduled Access, Rules Management
Network security (firewall) Protection against DoS attacks, SPI firewall, filtering by IP address / MAC address, domain name, binding by IP and MAC address
Supported protocols IPv4 and IPv6
Shared via USB Support Samba (storage device) / FTP server / media server / print server
One visited network visited network 2.4GHz
One 5 GHz guest network
Firmware
Useful

пїЅ Attention! There will be no new releases of LEDE, and OpenWrt 18.06 is an extreme release and further development of LEDE. Questions like "and when there will be an update," etc. are deleted!

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 24.02.20, 22:30
Reason for editing: for firmware instruction router TP-LINK ARCHER C50 V4

Rep: (3)
iOSDeveloper @ 19.02.19, 10:50*
The firmware is installed via the web interface of the router
OpenWrt (LUCI) for TP-LINK Archer C50 (RU) v4:https://yadi.sk/d/LPD0pWJXt9kLxw

I established it through the Web interfeis and I finally broke down on allhttp://192.168.0.1/Internet does not go no farther, too vaifaya to reflash (Rollback) Stock (No U-boot, stripped) TP-LINK Archer C50 v4:https://yadi.sk/d/JeMmFdZLCtGwaAall earned thought PPC brick NAV get
I have a problem such through a router distribute Net TV and a computer-by-wire + 2.5 g vaifai
first all the flying super rebate in a month beginning, when I open the browser bookmarks press on piles and 10-15 seconds Inet tormazit can not open the page threw the internet cable directly to the computer tupnyak no instantly opens bookmarks the page, insert back into the router begins to do this garbage WMS firmware how to roll my Archer c50 v4 (RU)

Post has been edited1i .. - 15.03.19, 21:37

* 1i ..,
The web interface is located at the OpenWrt enter 192.168.1.1, the 192.168.0.1 instead!

iOSDeveloper @ 16.03.2019, 04:18*
* 1i ..,
The web interface is located at the OpenWrt enter 192.168.1.1, the 192.168.0.1 instead!

Well, until that rekaveri firmware sit ey do not care that the language but not tupit. And what openvrt this better?

Rep: (37)
* 1i .. , * iOSDeveloper To the address 192.168.1.1 outputs
Attached Image

Perhaps due to the fact that the Internet via WiFi antenna direction of arrival. But what side I see is not clear, since then through a wire to a router goes down. In general, I can not go to openWrt settings.
And WPS constantly blinking. Perhaps because I was trying to roll to the drain, but failed Thu.

Post has been editedMegaDanya - 16.03.19, 18:58

Bought Archer C50 v4 today here with the firmware 0.9.1 0.1 v009b.0 Build 180,508 Rel.41966n (5255)

I want to go here on OpenWRT, and here I think, but to me what it is?
For v3 OpenWRT firmware is (even in the cap threads), and for version 4 is not ???
Help than anyone can, can cap links to the firmware?

Post has been editedgatart - 17.03.19, 16:24

Rep: (7)
https: //www.tp-link.co...r-C50_V4.html#Firmware

Rep: (1)
* vovan198000, something I do not understand how you can change the port. On the official website of the Russian set a new firmware. Can not port 9, and Channel 9?

Rep: (1)
On the night of 3 to 4 March in the router there was some sort of explosion. Power supply is constantly plugged in, but at night the router is turned off via the power button. After the explosion at the router is not damaged, but inside the router does not smell very strongly of burning. The router itself constantly clicks and clicks, even a little bit off, but then stops. Rather, there's factory internal fault router. But here it is impossible to prove that the fault - the router has given to warranty repair shop in the DNS, but there is no problem is found. So the router to no one even judged the service center. At the forum TP-LINK someone already wrote about a similar issue router version 4 and also the fault was detected. And the interesting thing is that the official European and American router firmware does not allow to set. Now here is waiting for the router itself much longer work, and then take it back to the DNS - can certainly still recognize the factory marriage.

Hi all I want to buy a router, interest coverage area of ​​Wi fi, what do you say? More than that Tenda AC6 ???

Che is seen as it is not stopped the router to the people ...
OpenWRT firmware to version 4 because no one collected matter, I still start at 5 GHz network to fall off ... on the factory firmware ...

gatart @ 21.03.19, 21:29*
OpenWRT firmware to version 4 because no one collected

Page back look.

gatart @ 21.03.19, 16:29*
Che is seen as it is not stopped the router to the people ...
OpenWRT firmware to version 4 because no one collected matter, I still start at 5 GHz network to fall off ... on the factory firmware ...

: rofl:: rofl:
Solx @ 25.11.18, 18:30*
in about a month, no hang dumps. that the speed does not know the tests are not carried out. Coverage is excellent, just diagonally across the house to a couple of rooms gets bad, so for wds connected to it tplink 841 (he took this to change). permanently connected to 4 computers and a smart 4, but with a large number of devices normally handles. But 5GHz mode is so-so, he is working, but after 2 penoblokovye wall is bad, there are plugging.

: Rofl: passed 3-4 months
2.4 Ping began to hang out sometimes in tanks, then reconnect the 6 wifi cameras, and not immediately, but after a week + ..oppa onset of the global network. Well here already had to quit lead to 841 and all connected correctly. Everything worked but with ping problem has not been solved (on the cord approx). At 5GHz only my smart hung still works, but sometimes hangs .... And then came usb vayfayka with ac, connected ..oppa ... again, well Chinese years is understandable, but checked the godfather, as stated rabotet 433 and connects with the Acher, but the Internet provides for a few seconds, then hangs a few seconds.
In the general switched on 5GHz channel width 40 (connection speed 150), and a couple of hours play.
But I'm not sure this router has gone !!

Rep: (5)
1st version of the router after pouring died a heroic death, through tftp poured openwrt, more through tftp not sewn, lit only orange light internet. tell me how to revive
no web-muzzle, nor are any other LEDs are off

Help me please! Bought the router TP-Link Archer c5, set up on it online Rostelecom now still have to connect the set-top box IPTV Rostelecom, I do not know how, can someone tell me?

* white_ninjah , Had a similar situation. Only openwrt I put through a web standard firmware and then could not fall back through tftp. Perhaps the case in Windows 10ke as restored on another computer without problems. True indicators burned food and wps.

MegaDanya @ 24.03.19, 05:31*
I had a similar situation. Only openwrt I put through a web standard firmware and then could not fall back through tftp. Perhaps the case in Windows 10ke as restored on another computer without problems. True indicators burned food and wps.

honored over the weekend, the real problem with filling openwrt the latest versions of the 17th and the 18th, and it is necessary to fill in with the 15th, and then upgrade. And the solution to my problem can be either: pouring through the serial port, or fill the new firmware via the programmer (probably only this option)

Rep: (275)
All privvt. There Archer C50 v4
Attached Image

suitable if this firmwareTP-LINK ARCHER C50 - discussion [0.9.1 2.1 v0045.0 Build 160,318 Rel.47820n] (Post nil0108 # 73722620) ?

* Vitaly Leer , TP-LINK ARCHER C50 - discussion [0.9.1 2.1 v0045.0 Build 160,318 Rel.47820n] (Post iOSDeveloper # 82545610)
This definitely works.

Restored kirpichnuty router 1st version, after pouring into it openwrt 18.06.02. And while looking for a solution in Google, I find another bunch of people like me, although there is a solution to openwrt forum!
So whokirpichnul your router and failed to recover through tftp, through the serial port, who I have not yet led to a brick and wants to pour firmware OpenWRT / LEDE I ask to get acquainted with a manual recovery efficiency and installing OpenWRT / LEDE.
After filling in the router openwrt 18.06.02 router is called only in the following, "There are, Ichthyander" and after reboot only lit orange LED connected to the Internet, and then extinguished it.
According tftp router did not respond, through the serial port in the terminal fell oops, garbage, answer the team was not. It was decided to go to the end and usech341a programmer with clothespin, Directly to hang on to the memory card.
Whatever you do, you do at your own risk and responsibility for doing action solely on you .
Go:
For those who have the router working with the native firmware, go to 6 and 7.
1. Memory in the router micromax 25l6433f to 8MB. To her and will cling to clothespin
the picture memory
Attached Image

2. We need a HEX editor and firmware dump. Because firmware, I killed her, because of I did not believe working dump from your router, this shook withplay online openwrt this dump
3. Downloading, razarhiviruem, we open the HEX-editor, and we need a file Dump Archer C50v1.bin. Open it and look for the address07DF100 There is mac-address of the router, replace it with a mac, which is written on the label on the bottom of the router, save the changes.
Attached Image

P.S. even in theory it is necessary to add the WPS / PIN in the dump, like mac-address, which is in the same place on the label, but known to me the addresses I have not found Leave the PIN from the dump.
4. Open softinu for Bay dump, I have this ch341a programmer version 1.34.
Then open up our edited dump, already with their mac and pin (if you have found the address and have registered)
Attached Image

Choosing a chip as in the image below. chip name such as the program does not chip labeled 25l6433f, but on Ineta found that it is possible to choose 25l6408D
P.S. You can try to consider his murdered firmware and save it.
Erase the Old from the chip by pressing the appropriate button.
Attach a clothespin to the memory card, be sure to verify that the contacts. If the contacts do not match, then softina will write that the chip can not be determined.
Keep the clothespin with your fingers, so as not climbed down and sews ourediteddump. It will take about 1.5 minutes, and then check whether all flushed properly. (Sm.log on the screenshot)
Turning off the clothespin after all the action.
I have no problems have arisen with the casting.
5.Podklyuchaem network cable and the power cable to the router, turn it and enjoy! Router booted up, the lights are on dhcp turned out to be the address of 192.168.0.100, the router address is 192.168.0.1

We continue ... now sew openwrt
Takenfrom hereand tested on himself
6. Firmware OpenWRT, using the image sysupgrade (I have not worked!)
6.1 swing patched dumpfrom here
6.2 Expose the interface ip-address 192.168.0.66, mask 255.255.255.0
6.3 Put the tftp-server, specify the path to the downloaded file and rename dump in ArcherC50V1_tp_recovery.bin.Vybiraem interface with exposed address.
6.4 Connect lan-cable from the computer to the router to port 1, hold the WPS button (a little black on the back side) and turn on the power router.
6.5 Wait for the lights WPS icon (7-8 seconds) and release the button, the file should go to filling in the router
6.6 We look forward to the router from the restart.
6.6.1 Here on the instructions you need to go into the router and pourthis firmware, but after my router firmware loaded, ping, gave the address of the network interface, but go to the web face did not happen.
6.7 Enjoy OpenWRT

7. Firmware OpenWRT, using TFTP-server
7.1 patched swing imagefrom here
Then perform points 7.2-7.6 6.2-6.6
7.7 We go to the router with OpenWRT and update thisform
And then 7.8this image
P.S. perhaps you could fill in item 7.7 once the image of the 7.8, but I decided not to risk
8. Enjoy the OpenWRT 18.06.02 on the router and another free 3.96 MB of memory

Post has been editedwhite_ninjah - 27.03.19, 10:58

Rep: (31)
* white_ninjah,
My question is, and what this firmware better mother? I understand that upgrade to v.1 not wait. As far as it is stable? And if that can roll back to the factory, after your option? Just me, for no obvious reason, the network fall periodichcheski. Here idumayu whether worth powder and shot? And do not send me whether the router with the words in a trace "happens, Ichthyander"? : Rofl: The one that hat, I tried to sew a year ago, but thank God, that did not get up .... Whether skiing, or hand ...: D

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 31/03/20, 2:47