> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Power consumption (autonomy) Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9 + | Energy talk, tips and cost saving solutions
Are you satisfied with the autonomy of your device?
Autonomy me:
Satisfied, own S9 [ 311 ] ** [18,04%]
Not satisfied, I own S9 [ 477 ] ** [27,67%]
Satisfied, I own S9 + [ 488 ] ** [28,31%]
Not satisfied, I own S9 + [ 446 ] ** [25,87%]
How do you optimize application performance?
I use the standard Samsung Optimization. Settings are automatic. [ 1038 ] ** [60,21%]
I use the standard Samsung Optimization. The settings are manual, I decide which applications to put to sleep. [ 523 ] ** [30,34%]
I use third-party optimizers. [ 39 ] ** [2,26%]
Disconnected Samsung Optimization + I do not use third-party. So much better. [ 120 ] ** [6,96%]
Total votes: 1724

Rep: (472)
Power consumption (autonomy) Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9 +

SM-G960 / SM-G965

S9 Description / Description S9 + | Discussion � | Purchase � | S9 Accessories � | S9 + Accessories � | Official S9 firmware � | Official S9 + firmware � | Camera talk � | power usage � | Owners Club �

Useful applications
Package Disabler Pro [Samsung]- Disable unnecessary applications in Samsung, without Root.
BK Package Disabler- Disable services / applications on Samsung without Root
AccuBattery- Monitors and optimizes battery life and efficiency.
BetterBatteryStats- A utility for monitoring battery discharge. (Detailed program description)
Disable Service- Enable and disable services.(ROOT)
Greenify- Manage background processes.(ROOT)
GSam Battery Monitor- Utility for monitoring energy consumption.
LeanDroid- Automatic management of wireless connections.(ROOT)
Lux Auto Brightness- Automatic adjustment of the display brightness.
My Android Tools- Disable / enable activity, service, receiver, provider for any applications.(ROOT)
Wakelock detector- Search for reasons for not falling asleep device. (detailed program description)
Useful

K
Theme needsCurator . Those who wish, please read Requirements for candidates to the curators of the forum . If the desire is not lost, the application can be left in the topic - I want to be curator .

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 04.03.19, 22:51
Reason for editing: extending stillayga battery life

Rep: (83)
S9 Plus. I do not know why some of the battery does not hold. I like: included at 8 am, began to use, 100% charge, is now 19. The remaining 50% of the screen time of 4:40. Chrome vatsap, 20 minutes of calls, a couple of games and a lot of different crap little by little, always connected to the network via a wifi calling.
Attached Image
The device with the official m video.Kak wrote above was ZTE Axon 9 pro with the battery 4000, amoled and vaunted Snapdragon, kept worse. Before him, Xiaomi mi 8 with a battery 3300, amoled and Snapdragon parity Zte and Xiaomi. I have yet Iphone 8 plus with a battery 2675, and having an excellent autonomy. A lot depends on how the manufacturer can adapt the firmware. While I am writing and tend to remain 48% of the screen time of 5:08. From 9 to 10 android moved without wipe.

Post has been editedswift17 - Today, 19:50

Rep: (24)
signumm @ 24.02.20, 10:47*
The flagship of your doomed to live in the socket?

Yes, very intensive use, in the charging time in the evening, with moderate use, every 3 days!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/02/20, 21:56