> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Power consumption (autonomy) Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9 + | Energy talk, tips and cost saving solutions
Are you satisfied with the autonomy of your device?
Autonomy me:
Satisfied, own S9 [ 267 ] ** [18,26%]
Not satisfied, I own S9 [ 392 ] ** [26,81%]
Satisfied, I own S9 + [ 432 ] ** [29,55%]
Not satisfied, I own S9 + [ 370 ] ** [25,31%]
How do you optimize application performance?
I use the standard Samsung Optimization. Settings are automatic. [ 876 ] ** [59,92%]
I use the standard Samsung Optimization. The settings are manual, I decide which applications to put to sleep. [ 451 ] ** [30,85%]
I use third-party optimizers. [ 31 ] ** [2,12%]
Disconnected Samsung Optimization + I do not use third-party. So much better. [ 102 ] ** [6,98%]
Total Votes: 1462

Rep: (446)
Power consumption (autonomy) Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9 +

SM-G960 / SM-G965

S9 Description / Description S9 + | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | S9 Accessories пїЅ | S9 + Accessories пїЅ | Official S9 firmware пїЅ | Official S9 + firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

Useful applications
Package Disabler Pro [Samsung]- Disable unnecessary applications in Samsung, without Root.
BK Package Disabler- Disable services / applications on Samsung without Root
AccuBattery- Monitors and optimizes battery life and efficiency.
BetterBatteryStats- A utility for monitoring battery discharge. (Detailed program description)
Disable Service- Enable and disable services.(ROOT)
Greenify- Manage background processes.(ROOT)
GSam Battery Monitor- Utility for monitoring energy consumption.
LeanDroid- Automatic management of wireless connections.(ROOT)
Lux Auto Brightness- Automatic adjustment of the display brightness.
My Android Tools- Disable / enable activity, service, receiver, provider for any applications.(ROOT)
Wakelock detector- Search for reasons for not falling asleep device. (detailed program description)
Useful

K
Theme needsCurator . Those who wish, please read Requirements for candidates to the curators of the forum . If the desire is not lost, the application can be left in the topic - I want to be curator .

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 04.03.19, 22:51
Reason for editing: extending stillayga battery life

Rep: (126)
* kaljaba , Yes, I didn’t do anything special, some stock applications were disabled and some limited background activity. Out of the box, I had about the same figures on an 8 android, with the transition to 9, I did not feel the difference.

Here is a list of what is disabled
Attached Image

Post has been editedAlex62ru - Yesterday, 09:35

Rep: (67)
OK thanks.

Rep: (6)
* kaljaba
disabler from the market is not set, only bought on the developer's site.
https://www.packagedisabler.com/(there is also a screenshot of what it looks like)

Rep: (6)
* V_ghost he is paid

Rep: (569)
An ordinary day for anyone interested
Attached Image

Rep: (23)
Batman9286 @ 09/06/19, 20:29*
Typical day

Yeah, or four ...: rolleyes:
Attached Image

Rep: (569)
* Yakudza71 Well, you are of course fantastic. Why do you need a phone then if you can use it?)))

Rep: (4)
guys, write if it’s not difficult, real advice for autonomy that helped on your own observation.
p.s. for superfluous questions and clever people, I read the hat, tried to find something sensible by searching, but too much water, or show-offs with pulling out the clock of the screen
at the moment the picture is such s9
Attached Image

Post has been editedanarchysnake - Today, 00:06
Reason for editing:.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/07/19, 05:52