> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

16 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Highscreen Power Rage Evo - Firmware
noffyddink
Message#1
09.03.18, 20:34
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 201
Check in: 23.11.12
Huawei P Smart FIG-LX1

Highscreen Power Rage Evo - Firmware
PictureHighscreen Power Rage Evo

Description | Discussion | Firmware

Important information!
All procedures you do at your own risk. If any words or whole phrases in the instructions are incomprehensible to you, there is no need to begin the firmware procedure until you have learned the materiel. Claims from brick owners are not considered.

Drivers and Utilities
Drivers
Gapps. Select the ARM64 architecture and the version that corresponds to the Android version in the firmware (6.0, 7.0 or 7.1)
Flashtoolfor firmware stock rums.

Firmware
Official firmware
Highscreenl5413Android 6.0, Flashtool
Highscreenl5553Android 6.0, update by air
Highscreen5693Android 6.0, update by air
Stock5693 for TWRP (checked?)
It is possible to install updates by the built-in utility -details here

Unofficial firmware
crDroid 3.8.7Magisk / Gapps nano
AOSPExtendedAndroid 7.1.2
ViperOSAndroid 7.1.2 fromSokol2007
ViperOSAndroid 7.1.2 original
Lineage 14.1Android 7.1.2
crDroidAndroid 7.1.2
MIUI 8Android 6.0
MIUI 9. Android 6.0. It is said that lte does not take off.WayInstall Google Play Store.
CosmicOSAndroid 7.1.2
Stock 6.0 for P6 Pro LTEfor flashtool
Stock 7.0 for P6 Pro LTE(T8097) for Flashtool. Perhaps (not verified), there is a nuance, read the section "Miscellaneous"
Penultimatestock firmware for Condor (T8120). Android 7.0, flashtool. There is a nuance, read the section "miscellanea"
Lastcurrently stock firmware for Condor (T8124). Android 7.0, flashtool. There is a nuance, read the section "miscellanea"
AOKP. Magisk sewn, gapps sew separately. Android 7.1.2
Dotos, super light, magic and gapps are sewn. Android 7.1.2HereYou can see screenshots.
MIUI 9.1Android 6.0. Mobile Internet, they say, does not work.
The freshestfirmware for P6 Pro Lte

Instructions

1. NVRAM backup is a must! Who knows what? (:
  2. Backup from the recovery is necessary. Again, you never know what.
  3. Backup of applications with Titanium or other software is welcome
  4. For stock ROM firmware, be sure to do HardReset before manipulating Flashtool.Instructions- from the author of the ports
  5. Before flashing custom firmware from TWRP - before installing, we do all the wipes, except the memory card.
  6. Some ROMs require additional GAPPS firmware from Google. It is desirable to sew them immediately after installing the ROM.
  7. Orderactionon getting the latest firmware with twrp & root
  8. And the most important thing.If you need a hard reset, then never do it under custom firmware. Get a smartphone that starts only TWRP. Just need to reflash custom. The essence is the same, but the manipulations are much less.

Recovery and Root
TWRP 3.2.1 for Nougat 7.0- the sensor does not work on some revisions of the device, the mouse with an adapter helps you.
TWRP 3.1.1
TWRP 3.0.2- the sensor does not work on some revisions of the device.
Magisk- systemless root. Works for everyonecustomfirmware, does not affect the partition / system, which makes it almost invisible. In most custom there is a default. If not, we sew from TWRP.
SuperSU- for old school users, the system root is registered in / system and it is almost impossible to hide it from applications like Sberbank Online.

miscellanea
Scatter for FlashTool
Screenshotsstock 7.0 for P6 Pro LTE
ScreenshotsAEX 4.6
Onefrom reviews on Lineage 14.1
Littletextabout ViperOS
Nuance when installing TWRP on drains (7.0) from P6Pro LTE

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editednoffyddink - 12.08.18, 17:45
Reason for editing: Firmware Catalog for P6 Pro Lte
ferry7777
Message#2
17.12.16, 19:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 142
Check in: 29.04.14

I used the phone for a couple of weeks, the impression was that it was almostHighscreen Power Four, in general, satisfied, almost all tweaks and tricks can be taken from it, for example, what I did:
- Solving the problem with battery zhory (need root)
- Improving GPS performance

Ported recovery TWRP -tytsshilby thisBUT, be sure to install SuperSU (ex.from here), you can get into the recovery when loading by holding "volume +" and "on",but keep not until the twrp screensaver appears, but somewhere 3-5 seconds after the inclusion vibra or it will reboot. How to sew recovery - but simply:

- before flashing our phone, I recommend to familiarize yourself with a similar installation for power4 -tyts
- above it is written than sewed
- install the driver, I took the same for power4, they are the same:
1) Driver_Auto_Installer_v5.1453.03.rar
2) MTK VCOM Preloader Driver for Win7-8
3) MTK VCOM driver for Win10

- then, unpack, run the program, unpack recovery twrp
- we put on the memory card archive supersu
- after opening the program, at the top of the tab - "Download", it should be - Download Only (format - can mimic the body)
it should look like, approximately, so
Attached Image

- click on the Scatter-Loading button and select the scatter file (MT6737T_Android_scatter.txt) from the previously downloaded archive (below, in the program, make sure that there is only one daw opposite recovery)
- if the phone is connected to the computer - turn off, cut down the phone (you can even pull out and insert the battery)
- in the program, click the Download button
- we connect the phone, if the drivers are installed, the firmware will start, if the firmware is successful, a message about the successful firmware should appear
- disconnect the phone from the computer
- turn on the phone holding "volume +" and "on",but keep not until the twrp screensaver appears, but somewhere 3-5 seconds after the inclusion vibra or it will reboot
- install recovery by stretching the slider to the right (it is below)
- install root through the Install item. Select the / extrtnal_sd folder and select the downloaded supersu file (UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.79-20161211114519.zip)
- after turning on the phone, go to the SuperSU / Settings application and uncheck the "Create a name division ..."

P.S.At one's own risk :)

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 18.12.16, 12:21
Reason for editing: In the header
ferry7777
Message#3
09.01.17, 10:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 142
Check in: 29.04.14

The procedure for obtaining the latest firmware with twrp & root is:
- we put the original factory first (see the cap)
- updated by air
- go to stock (factory) recovery and do a reset (as recommended by the manufacturer)
- after - you can already put twrp & root, you don’t need to reset anything - just follow the instructions in the topic header
- it is desirable, after receiving the root, to remove the highscreen update application (since with twrp & root - an update over the air can put the phone in an off state)

P.S. if you inadvertently put a check in the twrp - "system" - this clears the system partition - I, too, accidentally, did it.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 09.01.17, 11:41
Alek (@ndr
Message#4
15.03.17, 14:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 119
Check in: 04.08.13
Highscreen Power Rage Evo

Here lies along with the firmware:http://highscreen.ru/u…L7361RV_0402_T5413.zip
Separately in the attachment.

Attached files

Attached fileMT6737T_Android_scatter.txt(9.18 KB)

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 15.03.17, 17:59
Fedor917
Message#5
28.10.17, 09:29
cryscript
[offline]

Messages 1407
Check in: 27.10.12
ZUK Z2

TWRP 3.1.1

Ported TWRP 3.1.1. Everything works, I have not noticed any problems.
Screenshot
Attached Image

You can install via:
- SP FlashTool (4SP_FT.zip). Scatter from the previous version of the TWRP archive, everything should work, but did not personally check it.
- ®Rashr - Flash Tool
- Fastboot (fastboot flash recovery recovery.img). Device loader must be unlocked.

Download:
Attached fileTWRP_3.1.1_PowerRageEvo.img(12.13 MB)

Attached file4SP_FT.zip(12.04 MB)

Files perezalil, since it seems to have downloaded the old version before. Unsubscribe about the version and the work of TWRP. I no longer have a phone in my hand.

Post has been editedFedor917 - 29.10.17, 08:48
Reason for editing: Perezal
jemmini
Message#6
30.10.17, 08:13
TWRP
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 3708
Check in: 21.02.15
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

TWRP 3.1.1 ��� Highscreen Power Rage Evo download

: Attached filerecovery.img(12.07 MB)

Recovery is assembled on the basis of the Android 6.0 firmware kernel version of Power Rage Evo_0402_V5693 / Mon Feb 27 13:29:02 CST 2017

ATTENTION!! After installing the recovery, subject to the permission of changes in the system, it is mandatory to install SuperSU, otherwise the system will not boot.

GettingROOT
To get ROOT install this patch from TWRP:Attached fileSR1-SuperSU-v2.82-SR1-20170608224931.zip(5.99 MB)

Attached files

Attached fileMT6737T_Android_scatter.zip(1.16 KB)

Post has been editedjemmini - 01.11.17, 08:27

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32
Sokol2007
Message#7
23.02.18, 18:54
Admin of All Russia
[online]

Messages 966
Check in: 28.11.08

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you the firmware from our clone Condor Plume P6 PRO Lte

Everything that you do, you do at your own peril and risk, I am not responsible for this.
Be sure to make a full backup of your phone or backup NVRAM before all manipulations with the devices.

Port ViperOSv3.1.1_P6_Pro_LTE Android 7.1.2Root
replaced Magisk with SuperSu, replaced gapps with the current version of gapps pico
Install via TWRP with all wipes, during installation do not pay attention to the error at the end of the installation

tyts

Android 6.0 Stock for Sp Flash Tool
Feel free to sewat one's own riskFirmware->Upgrade orFormat All + Download if you have NVRAM backup for TWRP, at the output we get Condor Plume P6 PRO Lte,Hard reset is necessary before the firmware, otherwise there may be unpredictable consequences, and maybe they will not, you can risk at your own risk.
I personally checked it on my device, if something went wrong with you, blame only your hands

tyts

Android 7.0 Stock for Sp Flash Tool
Feel free to sewat one's own riskFirmware->Upgrade orFormat All + Download if you have NVRAM backup for TWRP, at the output we get Condor Plume P6 PRO Lte,Hard reset is necessary before the firmware, otherwise there may be unpredictable consequences, and maybe they will not, you can risk at your own risk.
I personally checked it on my device, if something went wrong with you, blame only your hands

tyts

Everything that you do, you do at your own peril and risk, I am not responsible for this.
Be sure to make a full backup of your phone or backup NVRAM before all manipulations with the devices.

Post has been editedSokol2007 - 24.02.18, 12:37
Reason for editing: Corrected description.

--------------------
Philips W732>>ZTE V880H>>Philips W3568>>ARK Benefit M2>>Alcatel PIXI 3 (3.5) 4009D>>Highscreen Power Rage Evo>>Honor 7C>>Honor 8A
Sokol2007
Message#8
01.03.18, 18:22
Admin of All Russia
[online]

Messages 966

Port crDroid 3.8.7 with Doogee T6 ProRoot/ Magisk 16.0 / gapps nano

Works
Everything except LiveDisplay

Bugs
If you set the second sim card for sms by default, then after reboot, the first sim card for sms will again be defaulted.
BandMode settings in the engineering menu do not work if data transfer to the second sim card is set by default.

source, description, pictures

Test Antutu, maybe you need someone

Installation
Installation via TWRP
Be sure to make a backup in case something goes wrong.
1. Download the firmware, put it in the root directory of the cd-card.
2. Put the smartphone in recovery mode and make the wipe: Dalvik / ART Cache, System, Cache, Data.
3. Go to "Installation" and select the firmware, start the installation.

YandexDisk

Who needs the built-in root, delete Magisk via TWRP with the attached archive in this post and turn on the Superuser in the debug menu, I have not tested this functionality. At one's own risk.

thankiodine71for firmware

P.S. This is my last firmware, the phone went to a new owner. It's a pity, of course, to part, but time is not worth it and I need a phone for 8 android with nfc.

Attached files

Attached fileMagisk-uninstaller-20180429.zip(2.31 MB)

Post has been editedSokol2007 - 24.08.18, 13:50
Reason for editing: crDroid 3.8.7

--------------------
Philips W732>>ZTE V880H>>Philips W3568>>ARK Benefit M2>>Alcatel PIXI 3 (3.5) 4009D>>Highscreen Power Rage Evo>>Honor 7C>>Honor 8A
noffyddink
Message#9
08.03.18, 20:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 201
Huawei P Smart FIG-LX1

Some screenshots from stock 7.0 for Condor P6 Pro LTE
In my opinion - not ice.
But what am I? See for yourself.
Screenshots drain 7.0 for P6 Pro LTE
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Definitely not my choice.
Well, you decide
Sokol2007
Message#10
08.03.18, 20:13
Admin of All Russia
[online]

Messages 966

* noffyddinkThe design is silly: D Yes, and why when there is crDroid in my case.

--------------------
vaalf
Message#11
11.03.18, 15:21
Persōna suspecta
[online]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 8742
Check in: 12.05.13
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

M
We move to subsection:Highscreen
A fruitful discussion.

--------------------
Do you think all that simple? Yes, everything is simple. But not at all. A. Einstein.
SerK82
Message#12
16.03.18, 15:56
User
[offline]

Messages 76
Check in: 27.06.12
Highscreen Power Rage Evo

* noffyddink, Does the screen broadcast on the TV in Aosp? And how is the firmware compared to viperOS?
noffyddink
Message#13
16.03.18, 16:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 201
Huawei P Smart FIG-LX1

* SumMrakGM,To be honest, the broadcast did not check - there is no possibility at home.
But you may be able to check with friends. If will leave - I will unsubscribe.
If you compare AEX and ViperOS, then I, frankly, can not decide which of the firmware is better. They are very similar in general. Differences in the nuances.
I say so, I like both. I continue to drive AEX, because I'm too lazy to reflash. (:
Also, I will definitely say that (IMHO) stock firmware from both Highscreen and P6 Pro LTE is lost to custom.
Evgen811
Message#14
17.03.18, 11:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 119
Check in: 07.07.13

Why can not I download the firmware AOSPExtended
noffyddink
Message#15
17.03.18, 11:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 201
Huawei P Smart FIG-LX1

* Evgen811,corrected the link.
Try it.
noffyddink
Message#16
20.03.18, 10:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 201
Huawei P Smart FIG-LX1

In general, I am moving back to ViperOS.
The reason: small glitches AEX, sometimes pop up messages that "such an application" was completed with an error, restart.
Maybe this is specific to me, but maybe not.
vikscha
Message#17
23.03.18, 08:16
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 40
Check in: 27.03.14
Explay A320

I installed a tvrp, I asked for a password at startup, I lost it, I installed a miui, I asked for a password at startup. where to take it?
noffyddink
Message#18
23.03.18, 18:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 201
Huawei P Smart FIG-LX1

* vikschathis happens when installing a PIN / password / pattern key you put a checkbox "request code when starting the device"

It looks something like this (in my case it’s a pin code setting)
Security - Screen Lock
Attached Image
vikscha
Message#19
23.03.18, 21:03
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 40
Check in: 27.03.14
Explay A320

Thank. By the way, the praised droid has been played by everyone - the flashlight does not work (it just blinks when pressed), does not play long audio files (I record mixes for a long hour and a half), when working offline with Yandex navigation maps it just hangs for 15 minutes, then again and again. In general, I roll back to the stock, although it is not so good, for everything works stably.
noffyddink
Message#20
23.03.18, 22:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 201
Huawei P Smart FIG-LX1

* vikschame, for example, not vaunted (:
I, nevertheless, stopped at AEX. Build Viper from Falcon plowed, and the original is not functional.
I do not even consider the rest of the firmware anymore.
noffyddink
Message#21
29.03.18, 14:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 201
Huawei P Smart FIG-LX1

thankpopovvm, Two stock firmware for P6 Pro LTE arrived.
Links to download added to the header.

However, there is a problem. Perhaps personally with me. Owners of stocks 7.0 (and maybe 6.0 too) for P6 Pro LTE without root and TWRP, confirm if possible.
There is no need to specifically check, I explain why.
Firmware installed through flashtool in normal mode, without incident. The problems start when I try to install TWRP. Shew 3.1.1 via flashtool. Immediately I start in TWRP and get "Decrypt / Data. Enter password". That is, / data is blocked and there is no access to any drive. Accordingly, SuperSU / Magisk firmware is not possible. What is most unpleasant, the installation of custom, too.

Options for action:
  1. Just click "Cancel" and reboot. We get the device hanging on the Condor logo. Brick, is treated by flashing again.
  2. We go to the attack - in TWRP, on the advice of the experienced, we do "Format Data". Formatting is successful, but it leads to the same contemplation of the logo upon reboot. Fail

Personally, nothing else came to my mind. Therefore, I have patched the very first Highscreen firmware, rolled TWRP and recovered from the backup. Backups are good. Never neglect them. (:
My conclusions: the firmware is quite fit (I managed to drive a little bit of the latest) and will suit people who do not need root and custom recovery. But I'm not one of them, alas.

UPD. It occurred to me that all TWRP, which are laid out in the subject, are assembled on the Android 6.0 core. Therefore, there may be some compatibility problems with stock 7.0.
Decision:TWRP for Nougat 7.0from the topic with GetDroid. For this, again, thankspopovvm
Honestly, not yet verified. If someone decides - accomplish your goal.

Post has been editednoffyddink - 29.03.18, 14:56

16 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 20:58