> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro - Marriage and Repair | Smartphone, 5.99 "

Rep: (2388)
Marriage and RepairXiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
PictureXiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro, HMN5P, whyred
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Kernels пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Useful
Polls archive
Attached Image

Attached Image

Who is looking for parts or wants to get rid of them, there is a topic
Purchase / sale / replacement parts

Topics CuratorKeep quiet

Post has been editedKeep quiet - 09.11.19, 21:32
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (24)
Today came the glass on RN5 Global.
Simkarty play tray - no (written about this before);
Volume key down - pressed with a click, as well as others;
Cameras are located exactly in the center, i.e. are not displaced.
I do not have time to look light sensor (such as the Auto-Brightness is not working), and forget to see the firmware version, which came (bug with the "animation clicking" .. wrote earlier).
Auto Brightness works, but in a strange way)) mb weekend will look better. One gets the feeling that the phone changes the brightness is not immediately, but after "a couple of seconds."

Here for hansel7. Not worth reading. Good mood every one opens.
3 pages of delirium.
-Protivopolozhnye what?
And the fact that one writes a marriage, the other thinks it is not a marriage. The third hit his chest, claiming that it is not marriage. The fourth only with a magnifying glass and in total darkness notice that something was wrong. : D
-zasluga half-hour trip on the subway with a static image on the maximum brightness
Long nails and inconvenience to press the power button long trip ... passed. : Girl_cray:
-panika and lack of understanding of what is going on at the responsible staff
Probably be able to tell how soon you can return your phone did not accept. A couple of days uhaydokat phone realizations? 30 minutes later he was tortured, treacherous woman))
And if you play on the phone for 30 minutes, then the circles on screen buttons remain? o.O
-Gugl you helpfully vskuchil compare phones and oled amoled screens.
What do you mean, but the question sounded like? o.O Here I have in mind that the most expensive dialers - not devoid of drawbacks. And yes, the floor really the first thing that got out.
-Ostatochnoe image is not still burning. Burnout - an irreversible process in contrast to the polarization of ions.
Well, that's a good thing that there are intelligent people on the forum, well-read, to study the theory and fix it in practice.

hansel7 @ 15.05.18, 19:38*
I think

What do you think, how canimproveOld, so that anyone could understand very quickly that there is nothing beyond the natural did not happen with the phone? Forward to constructive proposals. ;)
"Symptoms individual" - it might be worth to recognize the marriage, over-sensitive samples?
All Beaver: thank_you:

Added: hope had time to read the reply message is below.

Post has been editedNeitar - 16.05.18, 22:47
Reason for edit: check the firmware and Auto-Brightness. (Small animal is not mine)

Rep: (17)
* Neitar,
Neitar @ 15.05.18, 23:01*
3 pages of delirium.
And the fact that one writes a marriage, the other thinks it is not a marriage. The third hit his chest, claiming that it is not marriage. The fourth only with a magnifying glass and in total darkness notice that something was wrong.

So constructive justification of the fact that it is not marriage, as well as because of what actually afterimage remains gibberish to you? It is not necessary to scratch one of the comb with a light supply and the position of the main rights that you no one gave.
-panika and lack of understanding of what is going on at the responsible staff
Probably be able to tell how soon you can return your phone did not accept. A couple of days uhaydokat phone realizations? 30 minutes later he was tortured, treacherous woman))

The phone has been replaced by the same. Strangely enough my phone on the same model, which does not suit you literally just that. From this we can conclude that the reason for the replacement - a defect image. Boys and girls sitting on the reception understand this is not a lot. Engineer on duty seems to me, too, or they are very confused by the focus of a preliminary twisting brightness. It is from the same series as the intentional killing of a video card piezo lighters for the purpose of surrender under the guarantee. Maybe a ride, or maybe not.
What do you mean, but the question sounded like? Here I was thinking that the most expensive dialers - not devoid of drawbacks. And yes, the floor really the first thing that got out.

I'm in your message, I do not see the issue, there approval. Not deprived, but also the cause of faults in others. Maybe you like the best, but it turned out that, as always.
Well, that's a good thing that there are intelligent people on the forum, well-read, to study the theory and fix it in practice.

And yet you ignore written, classify it to the delirium.
What do you think, like the Old can be improved, so that anyone can quickly understand that there is nothing beyond the natural did not happen with the phone? Forward to constructive proposals.

Apparently Messaging Rating Offline does not work, since the information about the problem you walked past.
Attached Image

Post has been editedhansel7 - 16.05.18, 01:11

Rep: (2)
* hansel7 ,
I would like to clarify that the phone is on the same I have changed, maybe, this model suits me, not only arranged the defect, it is a fact. Only I did not went to the store, and immediately the service center, maybe took it in the online store

Just today, Day 3 using the phone, standing in the Auto-Brightness mode, so still occasionally works in the street to complete, but the afterimage is not yet noticed

On the last picture phone it was clearly seen on the second day. I threw off the photo, of course there is not very well seen mk photographed on another machine.

Post has been editedkatya_acid - 16.05.18, 08:47
Reason for editing: Supplement

Rep: (174)
katya_acid @ 16.05.18, 8:32*
Just today, Day 3 using the phone, standing in the Auto-Brightness mode, so still occasionally works in the street to complete, but the afterimage is not yet noticed
Therefore you really was a marriage at the last unit. On the new no visible residual image? Straight or a little?
If so, the theory of the previous speakers collapses))

Rep: (11)
* thunderbeat
Apparently here the fact is that at the last phone, this effect was more pronounced. Although people are already using auto brightness, and is not intended to maximum brightness) I have this machine with tianma td4310 (like all currently believe) now describe a spoiler, I always see an afterimage)

Use phone 50% - 75% brightness. Camera icon in the lower right corner, youtube icon in the upper right (for me and they are printed) is seen only if the suffering and seek out crap ... Hold Off button. and gets out menus on a gray background, where OFF. restart, and so on. It was there that the remaining image, I thought that the background shines through, but removing the camera icon from that place to another, in this gray background, it remains in the same place and with the passage of time ... Well, when the brightness is 100%, sometimes Dialers also printed the camera ... But successfully lost over time ... ps. This is not visible on the brightness of less than 40%, but this is not a normal thing when it seek out. Without fasting and reading of information here, I would have it do not even pay attention) And it seems to me, here it blossoms ... and is used by the firmware in the black, with the reboot device or dialer, I would generally not found .. .

Post has been editedseliger2011 - 16.05.18, 12:25

Rep: (2)
* thunderbeat ,
While here in general no hint is not present in the residual image,
Although it is possible if it is stronger than torture, the MB will appear. But I can say that this matrix is ​​100% better than that

Thus, it turns out, there are after-images on all Tianmah, both new and old. Just to varying degrees, they are expressed.
So ... Now, it would be to find out if this is not Tianmah. I'm on my BOE with such did not face. Even if you look closely greatly. In EBBG is also there, as they say.
The question is to appear on RN5 something else other than Tianmy?

Yes, there is such a moment as SMase, the response time of the matrix. In Tianm (old) it was above and lubricate, respectively, more. How have you here with this? It is possible to compare those who still have RN past generations?

Rep: (75)
thunderbeat @ 16.05.18, 15:47*
So ... Now, it would be to find out if this is not Tianmah. I'm on my BOE with such did not face. Even if you look closely greatly. In EBBG is also there, as they say.
The question is to appear on RN5 something else other than Tianmy?
BDE only with bad pixels may be either warmer hue. The other has not been noticed. But rarely BOE without these flaws (personally on my experience)). On rn4h BDE 18 were all 18 pixels, and beaten with a stuck. Devices with different lots and from different vendors.

Post has been editedOGY3OK - 17.05.18, 09:22

OGY3OK @ 05/17/18, 9:09*
BDE only with bad pixels may be either warmer hue. The other has not been noticed. But rarely BOE. On Hrn4h BDE 18 were all 18 pixels, and beaten with a stuck.
I've written before their own statistics. 6 displays BOE. No broken pixel. Apparently luck. Or bias.

Yesterday watched online BOE A, they have LTPS panel 5,99 "FHD +. Maybe with time and will he RN5. They have, by the way, and a similar panel AMOLED)

Rep: (10)
Brightness 100%

She did and, onazh due to the LEDs and on the sides, it does not burn out. Possible brightness on the whole clean and turn a static image for a long time, and then raise the brightness and examine. This memory effect LCD. Many of these screens suffer and apples and Samsung TVs and instructions which write about it. Just for some displays should be more time for the manifestation of the effect for some less.

Rep: (4)
A purple spot is at the bottom left, visible only at maximum backlight and in a black image.
Maybe marriage can result superpochty. Use does not interfere because seen only on the boot logo and screen tests, under normal use is not visible, but still not nice. If buying locally - I would have passed, and so of course I will not raise a wave. Reviewed by Ali until they leave, the seller wrote, and see what answer.

p.s. Picture taken at the maximum illumination in complete darkness.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (17)
* Rufo24, condolences, but if you do not float and can be used - will do. Box was badly mauled? Air, shipping mattress broken? box device should not give such results, there on top of the phone screen to cover his personal box that will soften the blow.

Rep: (4)
hansel7 @ 19.05.18, 20:49*
Rufo24, condolences, but if you do not float and can be used - will do.

It does not interfere, because it can be seen only when the maximum illumination in the shadows on a completely black background, the type of boot logo or screen test. In normal use it is quite unknown. But I know what it is ... :)
hansel7 @ 19.05.18, 20:49*
Box was badly mauled? Air, shipping mattress broken? box device should not give such results, there on top of the phone screen to cover his personal box that will soften the blow.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro - Purchase (Post Rufo24 # 73316356)
Yes, is unlikely because of this, most of the screen factory marriage.

Rep: (0)
Friends, come here is a phone.
Attached Image

Included, it worked, sort of. Sensor, camera, WiFi ...
Go to your local repair, we were told that it is possible to try to patch up, but it is unknown how it will behave after repair. It may cease to work at all.
And what say local experts, have the opportunity to return to it the normal form of lossless?

Post has been editedalcor2008 - 28.10.18, 21:31
Reason for editing: photo under spoiler

Rep: (640)
thunderbeat @ 17.05.18, 10:24*
looked at the BOE website, they have LTPS panel 5,99 "FHD +. Maybe with time and will he RN5.
ATsource codenot, then there will be in the machine.

dbim @ 20.05.18, 11:40*
It has the opportunity to return to it the normal form of lossless?
I would first solved the problem with the seller about the money back ... and then will be shown a plan of action.
Lossless be reset will not work. There's even a screen from the frame torn

Rep: (24)
dbim @ 20.05.18, 10:40*
Friends, come here this phone
It has the opportunity to return to it the normal form of lossless?

To begin with the question, at the post office did not open a record? Or even at home, when they saw that the sealed box in the trash?
Normal form does not return. In those places where there were creases or just where the metal is slightly stretched - traces still remain.
Time work phone, you can try to disassemble and fix handles (metal soft, bends very easily) - there seems to be seen "twisted" connectors (except the power). Batteries are not damaged, and he is able to swell over time?

As a result, spending a lot of time can be obtainedworkingtelephone to the hall and slots on the case. Here it is how arms straight, I did not really: lol:. (Who buy the latest money and someone is willing to buy a more expensive, but more expensive and significantly improved analogues not found ..MiA2 kakaha).

Added by:
Link to spare parts
I do not know where it is better to refer to either therepairs either to accessories . JMA
Picture to go far
Attached Image

Post has been editedNeitar - 22.05.18, 02:00

Rep: (51)
Hello guys, became the owner of this device, and after reading I realized that I have a backlash of the movable tray for SIM - This can be considered a marriage?

Rep: (1)
dbim @ 20.05.18, 10:40*
Friends, come here this phone

If Ali open dispute. Let the money back. Do photos, videos as supporting material. Just do not vedis closing argument, to the decision in your favor.

Rep: (0)
Thank you all for the tips. I am not able to cite the phone and respond to comments, but you put a plus in karma.
Now come on, Ali, the dispute is closed, it is expected a refund. Seller is silent, I also did not write it.
Video did not take off, signed at the post office.
Interestingly, even the money back like they want, but do not require the goods back

Rep: (1)
He's so they do not need. You will be on the parts.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/12/19, 21:44