> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro - Marriage and Repair | Smartphone, 5.99 "

Rep: (2464)
Marriage and RepairXiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
PictureXiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro, HMN5P, whyred
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Kernels пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Useful
Polls archive
Attached Image
Attached Image

Topics CuratorKeep quiet

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 16.04.20, 19:01
Reason for editing: Edit.

Rep: (141)
Hello.
Such a problem if discharged to zero (so he turned off), and put on a show charging just 20% ...
Who faced?
Only the replacement of the battery?

Post has been editedLOka32432 - 21.05.20, 10:38

Rep: (65)
LOka32432 @ 21.05.20, 10:37*
Such a problem if discharged to zero (so he turned off), and put on a show charging just 20% ...

Yeah, there was a canoe on the D1 Huawei after a couple of years of operation. Kirdyk battery called, she was tired, she had a high internal resistance and it is simply unable to deliver the required current to operate the body, although the supply of energy (voltage) is still there. Only change.

Post has been editedMoody71 - 21.05.20, 14:40

Rep: (141)
* Moody71 , It is still strange ...
Why, then, keeps the battery 8-9 hours screen.

Rep: (569)
* Vadim @ ,
K
Check outForum Rules!
4.13. It is forbidden to publish messages aimed at only raising the topic in the list and not bearing a semantic load, for example: “doesn’t anyone really know?” Or “an!”.

Rep: (11)
Replaced display (put together with the frame), all the rules, but the phone stopped charging. What could be the problem that could not be connected, which loops can check ?? So like everything neat, everything is an integer)

Rep: (1)
Redmi note5 sometimes interrupted communications and Internet sanovitsya even 3g and 2g. A couple of days this crap, FIHM all right, and so that's periods. In what may be the case, where to dig. Simcoe changed, helped only once, then swing again.

Rep: (340)
Though the smartphone and moisture protection is not stated, but still at least as it is a smartphone has to fight, at least not to fall into the water, and with the rain.
Last summer, during a light rain earpiece sank and had to pick a needle.
Today came under the shower, the phone was in his pocket and jacket over a little bit wet and it was enough that it does not include more)
More precisely include, but Mi logo and disconnected.
In the old Fly fell into the water 10 seconds and worked immediately without drying and 2 more years with me it was)
And this ....
I had via yutyube expose and remove the alcohol by the oxidation of water.
And then I have to guess what kind of contact is oxidized, it was necessary to spend a couple of hours to each contact disconnect and clean and after each contact, check the operation of the smartphone.
And after the last contact smart earned.
Although traces of oxidation or moisture was not or I did not look carefully, and everything just alcohol zater)
Now everything works)

Post has been editedGalaxy Ace ICS - 22.05.20, 22:00

Rep: (0)
Lord, help solve the problem! then so, in order:
1) became tutspeaker (As I understand it got metallichskaya dust, according to other forums or video on YouTube). it can somehow be cleaned? or may be a different problem?
2) Notice that when you connectheadphone nothing happens, the headphones do not see, and when you turn on the radio immediately indicates that the headphones are not connected.
3) was thebe charged much longer, about 30% per hour (prog test accubattery 177 mA, 3827mv).
4) is barely audible when the video or audio, even with a fully mutedbackground If radio hisses. after turning off the noise disappears in about 2 seconds.

According to the Board to replace the lower fee, I bought a new charging cable with magnetic connector. absolutely nothing has changed. all the symptoms stayed the same place. where to dig?
Thank you for any assistance provided

Rep: (28)
Guys, please tell me
At pH 5 there is a bug with ghosting stitch during the conversation? Normal proximity sensor locks the screen?

On 7a and 7 redmi Note, it is a known problem
Apart from pH 5 not so much low-cost handsets, workaholic in metall.korpuse. Even with norm.razmerami
With me and thank you

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/05/20, 12:22