> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro - Marriage and Repair | Smartphone, 5.99 "

Rep: (2443)
Marriage and RepairXiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
PictureXiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro, HMN5P, whyred
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Kernels пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Useful
Polls archive
Attached Image

Attached Image

Who is looking for parts or wants to get rid of them, there is a topic
Purchase / sale / replacement parts

Topics CuratorKeep quiet

Post has been editedKeep quiet - 23.02.20, 14:09
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (0)
After the fall of the display glass cracked. For a while it worked, but then lost lights. I wore in the repair, such as done. A month passed, the same thing. If you press the screen on either side, lights still work for a while (a few days a week), it might be? I live in a small town and as such do not have masters. An important detail - the phone is slightly bent. Perhaps this is also affected.

Post has been editedshnap88 - Yesterday, 09:12

Rep: (5)
Generally own battery to retire, decided to buy a new one, but the new capacity was 2000mha, instead of 4000.
The question is who makes the replacement of cans li pol and left home controller?
The bank is located at 4500 mha, the right size. But there is 3.7 to 3.8 in place as the original. Is it worth the candles game?

Rep: (33)
* shnap88 Replace the screen and not to take people for a ride.

Posted on 04/06/2020, 12:45:

Posted in qms

Rep: (0)
It does not help a replacement! Sorry, I did not elaborate this point.

Rep: (2)
Good day to respected members of the community!

Performing the change of the display module with frame Xiaomi Redmi Note 5.

At the final stage of the assembly when the battery connected telephone loop involved himself and began cyclic reboot. Appears on the screen Mi icon then appears in the Input menu rekaveri (main menu) with options reboot, wipe data.

Down arrow to move between menu items, but not for long, the phone restarts again and so the circle ...

Long holding the phone does not shut down the power button, an attempt to hold down all three keys and hold does not bring results.

There are options?

Rep: (33)
* almador , A welcome consumption when charging?

Rep: (2)
I did not measure, why this question?
I immediately think that could damage the loop buttons - switch, volume, can short-circuit and it is included in rekaveri about this?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/04/20, 22:23