> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro - Marriage and Repair | Smartphone, 5.99 "

Rep: (2459)
Marriage and RepairXiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
PictureXiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro, HMN5P, whyred
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Kernels пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Useful
Polls archive
Attached Image
Attached Image

Topics CuratorKeep quiet

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 16.04.20, 19:01
Reason for editing: Edit.

Rep: (0)
* Neitar , But he did not like and greitsya. At the touch of just sticks out. As Ali is a seller show I do not even know. Not hide like never dealt with this, and in general guarantee can come loose
I called out an electrician to check the voltage, all the rules, 220-230. I do not understand how they can be blown up, and even more so in the new

Post has been editedOlolo32 - 24.05.18, 17:35

Rep: (107)
* Ololo32, I can not exactly glued. The shop belongs to, let them recover. But the seller try to make the photo on the glass or mirror.

* Zooui , No, the normal display. This is clearly the battery. Sticks, front and rear a little bit. That's just not visually evident

Rep: (24)
* Ololo32, Well, I offered to make calendars or bank card. On my HTC Screen "vpukly": D It turns out that if the long put will be in the framework of the lie. Other thoughts yet, do not know how Ali would react to dismantle the phone (possibly after the claims have to be disassembled and add the clear evidence).
You are able to determine where photos with exaggerated battery, and where not?
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Ololo32 @ 24.05.18, 17:33*
I called out an electrician to check the voltage, all the rules, 220-230. I do not understand how they can be blown up, and even more so in the new
Well, that the electrician, but in this moment you have voltage good, not rides. You're not the monitor voltage on an ongoing basis, and even more so with the electronic charts.
I have to say in the train and various pribludy do not understand, yet there is no need.
And yes in case of problems by train (with a voltage, etc.) - household appliances can continue to keep working. A lot of nuances.

Post has been editedNeitar - 24.05.18, 18:58

Rep: (51)
snoopdogg1985 @ 22.05.18, 00:33*
That's it, when I inserted the SIM card + flash drive, I had a very unpleasant gap .... Even if I shook the phone slightly, there was a sound (clicking a little)
After changing the phone, I checked there is no such ...

I should not have thought so)
And turns on the second phone, there was a small play when inserting flehi and sim))))
(Shorter realized that I had to accept)
Overall, I really liked the device ( "" Well, well!
In the view of some it is good,
Yes Green - no berries mature ")

Rep: (45)
sprinterok @ 23.05.18, 21:10*
My wifi turns off and then I can not turn it on. Wi-Fi settings freeze and close with an error. When you press the switch in the curtain, nothing happens.
not exposed to energy saving off time hour?

Rep: (1)
Hello, no one is faced with the fact that I have difficulty hearing when talking on the phone sometimes syllable words disappear when talking on the phone, I hear through the speaker is excellent .... what could it be? ... Who can tell?

Rep: (112)
Dismantling Xiaomi redmi note 5 pro

In English:
https://youtu.be/g9JepCQD1sw

In Russian, in detail:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xfkdG-Jhbb4

Post has been editedstasgans - 28.05.18, 21:17

Good afternoon, everybody. The people of a problem with the navigation buttons. They do not want to leave. Who ever treated this problem?

Rep: (241)
* katya_acid Generally on pertes for it is not marriage but a feature

Rep: (7)
Parsing phone Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 to the Russian and detail!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfkdG-Jhbb4

Rep: (27)
Who else lost ring tone, that is, all the sliders to the maximum, without Zuka is off, but when the call can only be a vibration, if necessary in the settings as well just burn the screen an incoming call, and the melody is not playing! After rebooting passes! What to do, what is it can be ??

ANGERtu @ 26.05.18, 21:20*
Hello, no one is faced with the fact that I have difficulty hearing when talking on the phone sometimes syllable words disappear when talking on the phone, I hear through the speaker is excellent .... what could it be? ... Who can tell?

It is also a problem.
When talking say that the missing word (or a robot voice) complete antenna.

Rep: (3)
Guys, tell me. All through the aux in car audio quiet? Cable changed on other devices normally plays. How to cure?

Rep: (58)
littledrew @ 30.05.18, 11:40*
Who else lost ring tone, that is, all the sliders to the maximum, without Zuka is off, but when the call can only be a vibration, if necessary in the settings as well just burn the screen an incoming call, and the melody is not playing! After rebooting passes! What to do, what is it can be ??

Topic Redmi 5 Plus slipped, what happens when MIUI optimization disabled.

Posted 05/31/2018, 2:30:

sashidza @ 30.05.18, 18:19*
Guys, tell me. All through the aux in car audio quiet? Cable changed on other devices normally plays. How to cure?

It allegedly by 3.5 jack connected to? So wrote the same as in different regions of different volume. India has exposed the region and the volume of the well will be added. On the regions of Europe and dustpan runs quietly.

Rep: (27)
snatch75 @ 31.05.18, 2:26*
Topic Redmi 5 Plus slipped, what happens when MIUI optimization disabled.

I have it on (

The unit received a couple of weeks ago. It works fine, but a couple of days already have a problem, is the fact that onatv phone ringtone stops play as if in silent mode. Without vibration. After rebooting, everything comes back to normal. After some time, again the same problem. Today was 2 times. Who has any thoughts? Global firmware. 9.5.6.0

Rep: (63)
Please tell me, a white spot on the screen is a marriage or you can somehow get rid of it?

Attached images
Attached Image

* serafin2015 It marriage or mihanicheskoe impact me when the same spots were Lenovo from hitting the screen when giving your child to play games ....

Post has been editedANGERtu - 01.06.18, 09:43

Rep: (63)
* ANGERtu,
mechanical action was not on my side, he came to this spot uzhe.I how to deal with it, it can be removed?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/05/20, 10:36