> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - MIUI firmware
Firmware survey
Which firmware use?
Official [ 1661 ] ** [56,46%]
MiUI CAF [ 30 ] ** [1,02%]
MIUI NSA [ 209 ] ** [7,1%]
Miui-SV [ 48 ] ** [1,63%]
from kosmos2011 [ 45 ] ** [1,53%]
Masik в„ў [ 370 ] ** [12,58%]
MiRoom [ 328 ] ** [11,15%]
RevolutionOS [ 56 ] ** [1,9%]
Xiaomi.eu [ 167 ] ** [5,68%]
MiNovo [ 28 ] ** [0,95%]
Total Votes: 2942

Rep: (2540)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - MIUI firmware
Attached ImageHMN5P, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro / Note 5 China,whyred
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Power consumption and autonomy пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | FAQ of general instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices | Perezalete пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Custom Kernels пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ

F.A.Q.

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Important information!
In connection with the innovation Xiaomi, namely the introduction of the system "Anti Roll Back" (Antiotkat), cases of flashing bricks have become frequent.

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Instructions
Installing firmware, Upgrade
Installing TWRP, getting Root

Scattering
Sensor Recovery, EFS

Loader
Anti-rollback

Recovery
Modems, Images, System Files
miscellanea
Uninstall / Disable Xiaomi / Google Services / Applications
Google FRP Workarounds
Poll results
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators). Prior to the appointment of the curator, on the filling cap, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 12.01.21, 12:43
Reason for editing: MIUI 12 A10 / 11 (ports)

Rep: (1569)
Sollariss @ 9.04.19, 22:44*
I can not log in fastbut, a gray screen,
Perhaps it is necessary to flash Splash, a couple of pages back Skidan files ... IMHOXiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global / Note 5 China - firmware MIUI (Post ZerG_MOS # 84237650)

Post has been editedskvk - 09.04.19, 22:55

Rep: (166)
What's the trick RU firmware? All services on Yandex? :-)

Rep: (12)
* Le_Protestant,
First, go to the firmware arb4, everything in the header.

Rep: (3873)
adonis_82 @ 9.04.19, 22:44*
miuitweaks too, but does not plow.

I put a repository xposed?
Try this one.
Attached filemiui-8-tweaks-pro-1.zip(427.6 KB)

Rep: (5016)
Switch to Android 9 and back, through TWRP

By tradition, a couple of words
With the rise of Android version began to raise questions / problems regarding the transition or rollback through custom rekaveri. Given that some TWRP collected for Oreo other for Pie, and are not compatible. We do not take into account those cases where all things work here and there, I asked for the password.

Experimental:
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
  • ARB4 (surely someone else cuts the company, for the sake of the loader .....)
  • Actions performed with GS 10.2.2.0 and GD 9.4.8.
  • TWRP modified with a basis of brigudav / Tho
  • screenshots fromof thisrekaveri. Oreo on me with the same interface.
Moving on to the Oreo Pie
  • Install the firmware with Android on board 9
  • Following,to reboot the system , Put the TWRP image for Pie
  • Do not forget about the protection of the patch or Magisk if needed Ruth, as this will protect rekaveri overwrite the drain!
What if you forget to update the TWRP, and not fall into the old, and if they get there, for example the encrypted data:
  • Reboot in fastboot, and set rekaveri for Android 9.
  • If there is no PC at hand, but there is Ruth, then download the image rekaveri and install TWRP application and sews rekaveri
    Attached Image

If you restart in fastboot mode, get a black screen, it is necessary to flash the stocksplash .
Rolling back to Pie in the Oreo
In principle, the reverse sequence.
  • Install the Android 8.1 firmware
  • Following,to reboot the system , Put the TWRP image for Oreo
  • Do not forget about the protection of the patch or Magisk if needed Ruth, as this will protect rekaveri overwrite the drain!
What if you forget to update the TWRP, and not fall into the old (can hang on MI, after a few reboots have to boot into the system):
  • Reboot in fastboot, and set rekaveri for Android 8.1.
  • If there is no PC at hand, but there is Ruth, then download the image rekaveri and install TWRP application and sews rekaveri
Backup and restore
Backups do best total, with at leastfirmware and recovery In addition to the main sections!
Restore similar course!

On the creation of backups and recovery:
  • It is recommended to backup and restore data to the same rekaveri, but how to be in this case? I tried on different natural, but in fact on the same basis.
  • Nevertheless, the structure of creating backups were different.
  • Therefore, if your backup is not visible in rekaveri, then create a new backup to an existing TWRP, with which a minimum section, then in the newly created folder move / copy / rename files prior to backup, as anyone would be comfortable!

Android 9
The following sections with GD firmware have been successfully saved and restored on firmware Oreo. Including and rekaveri.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Android 8.1
Backup has been restored and operational. In addition to the above topics, and also kept the internal memory. Everything works.

Attached Image
Attached Image

Picture

Post has been editedDima_Apatity - 12.04.19, 20:35
Reason for editing: Backup 8.1

Rep: (356)
* adonis_82 put CustoMIUIzer . According to the idea it should work: D

Post has been editedAlexPechkin - 09.04.19, 23:10

Rep: (998)
* _xSANEKx_,
dviking @ 09.04.19, 20:15*
9ke at all like work. the password is not requested, the cache clean. He left as the main

I have both Destroy, the TWRP that he laid out, it has no relation to the offitsialu it on his githabe, and posted it it a few hours ago, the official has not been updated since January 22 on githabe, and where he got here is something that's hard to say

Him
https://github.com/Ale...9f4f4cbf2fd93860c0da21

Off
https://github.com/Tea...d_device_xiaomi_whyred

Post has been editedZerG_MOS - 09.04.19, 23:38

Rep: (86)
* Egor ... , In any way. On Mashiko 3.6 to do everything to improve the sound as much as possible. Viper will make you worse

Post has been editedopana02071991 - 09.04.19, 23:35

Rep: (5)
* skvk,

It should be put on the phone with the current firmware on the Android Pie and 9 respectively TVRP also under 9ku. Study on transition and installation instructions. : Thank_you:

With MiFlash set whyred_global_images_9.3.28_20190328.0000.00_9.0_global_b1e954f1ba. After installing TWRP through wipes are made and installed Masik 3.6
Again the screen with a hexagon, in 2 minutes myself Bhutan in luminous black screen, fastboot reacts in this screen.
What's wrong? Or am I not read?

TantumCapitis @ 9.04.19, 23:41*
After installing TWRP through wipes are made and installed Masik 3.6
What TVRP? at 9 Pie?

Rep: (4)
Hello) problem such poyavilas.Pri adding volume up) decreases the volume back one delenie.Inogda.A when you insert headphones into the phone, the phone begins to live his zhiznyu.Ostanavlivaet track and launches Google Voice or switches treki.Ubavlyaet volume as the addition of .Byvaet is that no such 15-30 minutes)
Faced with the problem of who? And how to solve it podskazhite.Nesti in service and require replacement with a new phone as long as there is a guarantee?) Such glitches are not observed when connecting the charger.

Rep: (19)
Yes, you drive in this Masik, positions one through them scored. What, hunting everything at once? It does not happen. Put normal firmware, make a backup, and Screw the all you need. Experiment. One stability, toys second, third, gps, sound, etc. to the fourth. There is no good everywhere.
PS. Council to re pribyvshih- place Minowa, 9 android will not say, have not tried, but before all of their firmware showed his best side. All ... For three phones from Xiaomi. And then comes the understanding that is lacking, and the time to read the threads there. All success.

Post has been editedzapad1 - 09.04.19, 23:59
Reason for editing: Supplement

Rep: (19)
* Egor ... , Try to look Masik audio of something, there paru- three pages back Tourism Wellness. Aroma, put through tvrp, sound engine can be selected. I have it even redmi3 screwed.

Post has been editedzapad1 - 10.04.19, 00:08

* skvk,
What TVRP? at 9 Pie?

Yes, Zerg_MOS installer set. TWRP 3.2.3-2.

* Tantumcapitis , Two options ...
1.Posmotret pages firmware (branch) who beg on the firmware (currently not sew and I can not give advice ..) and ask how and through what TVRP.
2.Poprobovat TVRP change to another and pump re-archive the firmware.

Post has been editedskvk - 10.04.19, 00:30

* skvk,
Thank you for your time.
Tvrp still stands by Zerg_MOS.
After installing the firmware did Wipe chache / Dalvik.
Restart once in rekaveri.
Made plain Wipe.
Healed.

Perhaps obvious, but I had not had to make Wipe after installation.

Rep: (27)
Good day!
Well, someone updated in Russian stock v10.3.1.0.oeiruxm?

Rep: (11)
* Fatym elita ,
In the settings, synchronization twice.
Attached Image

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 10.04.19, 09:23
Reason for editing: 3.8

Rep: (6)
* diman-kaizer
Bands some. At the time of transition.
Attached Image

Rep: (31)
* Dima2005,
put another firmware and wonder how everything works well) as I did it in my time and forgot about Masik

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 17.01.21, 12:02