> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - MIUI firmware
Firmware survey
Which firmware use?
Official [ 463 ] ** [44,05%]
MiUI CAF [ 13 ] ** [1,24%]
MIUI NSA [ 149 ] ** [14,18%]
Miui-SV [ 44 ] ** [4,19%]
from kosmos2011 [ 12 ] ** [1,14%]
Masik в„ў [ 132 ] ** [12,56%]
MiRoom [ 149 ] ** [14,18%]
RevolutionOS [ 9 ] ** [0,86%]
Xiaomi.eu [ 72 ] ** [6,85%]
MiNovo [ 8 ] ** [0,76%]
Total votes: 1051

Rep: (2464)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - MIUI firmware
Attached ImageHMN5P, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro / Note 5 China,whyred
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Power consumption and autonomy пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | FAQ of general instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices | Perezalete пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Custom Kernels пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ

F.A.Q.

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Important information!
In connection with the innovation Xiaomi, namely the introduction of the system "Anti Roll Back" (Antiotkat), cases of flashing bricks have become frequent.

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Instructions
Installing firmware, Upgrade
Installing TWRP, getting Root

Scattering
Sensor Recovery, EFS

Loader
Anti-rollback

Recovery
Modems, Images, System Files
miscellanea
Uninstall / Disable Xiaomi / Google Services / Applications
Google FRP Workarounds
Poll results
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators). Prior to the appointment of the curator, on the filling cap, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - Yesterday, 19:01
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (1)
Similarly, thanks. But with the Toggle how to be?
6 put, do not fit, a common interface is increased. 5 need to try.

And yet ... I do not root properly?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedOg2003 - 12.03.19, 20:51

Rep: (10)
* starshina1976,
Of course mozhno.No for instructions

Rep: (199)
starshina1976 @ 12.03.19, 20:46*
, Please tell me, you can go with a stable 10.2.1.0 (OEIMIXM) on mirum or Masika? ARB 4. Dumb as that. Thanks in advance.

Yes zaradi god! Bootloader unlocked? TWRP to ask?

Rep: (157)
Firmware miupro extreme, adding error to favorites in the themes, add to favorites very rare, almost always writes dobavit.Podskazhite failed This error just me?

Rep: (199)
KTN170731 You want to put some firmware? If off, what's the problem? It does not download what? And put through a built-in "Update".

Rep: (266)
Updated post (added modes)

Rep: (1298)
Kosmos2011GLOBAL stable 10.2.1.0-v2
Version MIUI: 10
Full de odex
Android Version: 8.1
Installation: TWRP
To install must be unlocked bootloader!
Before flashing, check the status of Anti Roll Back and study the relevant topics on the forums.

- changes--
built Magisk-18.1
-activated Camera2API
- choice of hours on a loskrin (vertical-horizontal)
-call color settings
-selection of sim for each number
-clicking on the Internet in the blind translates into a choice of networks
-turned the swipe across the table up to search, turned off in the table settings
-hiding network speed at 0
-hiding the network icon when the Internet is off
-blyur made in a separate paragraph
-Changed the icons in the settings, advanced settings
- morning report in the alarm clock.
Put with wipe Kesha.

Google Drive:
https: //drive.google.c.…en&sort=13&direction=a
Mega:
https://mega.nz/#!UyAi...dt7i8J7GGgeP8HgQxy83KU
In a hat

Post has been editedskvk - 21.04.20, 16:00
Reason for editing: Link GDisk.

Rep: (485)
* skvk , Show vertical clock with a third-party font.

Rep: (13)
Good day. yet I myself overcame and freewheeling MIUIPro (extreme), instead of 10s Global.
sooooo ochkovat, well, still I decided andbefore that removed all evil to beg in the archive remove evil .

and now a stupid question: blush: where MIUIPro activate the root, I thought that he is right in asking well in the Developer menu, it is not, well at quarterback applications I saw the mask "mazhisk".
I re freewheeling mazhisk through twrp, well, so it never found?

Rep: (26)
Somebody beat phone reboot when installing Masika? On any version of any twrp the first time installation reaches 74% and restarts in the second everything is fine. It is not critical, but I want to understand the problem

Rep: (13)
* berda77,
but what a difference already ?! I thought of the bricks that he decided to play it safe.

Rep: (266)
* skvk , At the office twrp also had no problems.

Rep: (32)
Guys tell me, you need to fix bear, imei1 wrong (and a bunch of 80 zeros), imei2 right, how to do it can not understand the official firmware, the phone is not unlocked, please help

Post has been editedsanchezz1997 - 13.03.19, 00:59

Rep: (26)
* skvk, judging by the search, the problem is only a few people. Twrp used are different, the result is the same

Rep: (54)
* sanchezz1997 Without Ruth rights think do not work, do not know how to Qualcomm (not necessary), and on my old phone-based music library in the system folder lying

Rep: (0)
Hello, what advise firmware needs a stable fast firmware, now is the mission on 9 redmi note 5 whether to move to 10? if so, on which version, the priority on the speed of the system functionality is not as important as stability

Rep: (201)
* Heydar01 If satisfied with everything, you can not move. Or read the header and choose the firmware on the reviews. Someone Cosmos comes, someone Masik someone Infiniti, someone sits on globalke, each chooses for themselves. Personally, I have Masik worth, everything works fine, although some will hear and it bugs, Cosmos put, too, had no problems, but to me he somehow did not go.

Post has been editeddoctor_23reg - 13.03.19, 02:04

Rep: (11)
* luzan888 Manually Magisk + Manager_v7.0.0.apk and reboot.

Post has been editedtokatk - 13.03.19, 04:04
Reason for editing: addition

Rep: (23)
* bender1240, I was so because the USB flash drive lower class.

Rep: (30)
The mastic is not updated. Worth 2.6 are satisfied. These romodely amazing people - mixed firmware for hamsters ... Yes they even telephones do not all models are available, such as to check yourself, before launching into a series of ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/05/20, 10:20