> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - MIUI firmware
Firmware survey
Which firmware use?
Official [ 1082 ] ** [50,75%]
MiUI CAF [ 21 ] ** [0,98%]
MIUI NSA [ 197 ] ** [9,24%]
Miui-SV [ 46 ] ** [2,16%]
from kosmos2011 [ 38 ] ** [1,78%]
Masik в„ў [ 283 ] ** [13,27%]
MiRoom [ 284 ] ** [13,32%]
RevolutionOS [ 31 ] ** [1,45%]
Xiaomi.eu [ 130 ] ** [6,1%]
MiNovo [ 20 ] ** [0,94%]
Total votes: 2132

Rep: (2506)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - MIUI firmware
Attached ImageHMN5P, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro / Note 5 China,whyred
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Power consumption and autonomy пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | FAQ of general instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices | Perezalete пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Custom Kernels пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ

F.A.Q.

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Important information!
In connection with the innovation Xiaomi, namely the introduction of the system "Anti Roll Back" (Antiotkat), cases of flashing bricks have become frequent.

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Instructions
Installing firmware, Upgrade
Installing TWRP, getting Root

Scattering
Sensor Recovery, EFS

Loader
Anti-rollback

Recovery
Modems, Images, System Files
miscellanea
Uninstall / Disable Xiaomi / Google Services / Applications
Google FRP Workarounds
Poll results
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators). Prior to the appointment of the curator, on the filling cap, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedderak1129 - 07.09.20, 13:30
Reason for editing: Deleting a broken link

Rep: (93)
Nikita192 @ 06/09/18, 9:57*
Hello, please tell me is there any update on the infa note 5 to android one? Will it?
Android One - Google is a project in which the company helps manufacturers to release smartphones device on a clean version of Android, without modifications in the interface. A Note 5 is ustroistvo with MIUI on board.

Rep: (44)
MIUI 10 Global Beta turns 14 numbers will be released for all? Or it will closed beta test?

Rep: (97)
* Met741 , Well, I would like a weekly ponel

Posted 06/09/2018, 8:30:

* Met741 , Closed beta to 14

Rep: (44)
* anton161161,
And after all 14 open type?

Post has been editedMet741 - 09.06.18, 08:39

* Met741 , Well, if I have correctly understood what shall be the MBT

Rep: (39)
* anton161161,
And I think 14 is the number of closed beta test, but a global firmware.

Rep: (47)
* matreshka81 , The official website of the number 14, listed as a release. But what it will actually not yet known.

Rep: (6)
Installed MIUI PRO, everything works well, except for one thing: to set up a fingerprint, but it reboots for any unlocked. Then he cleaned of all wipe and re-install, the problem is not removed, the thread who have experienced this?

Rep: (4209)
* Mr.Fox1989 , Learn to look for search, here

* matreshka81 Indoor is now going global

Rep: (112)
Met741 @ 09.06.18, 08:16*
MIUI 10 Global Beta turns 14 numbers will be released for all? Or it will closed beta test?
This will be a closed test, a set of testers will last until June 11. 14 of them provide Bethke.
Proof

Post has been editedavsh7 - 09.06.18, 12:19

Rep: (0)
Holders Makos tell fastboot and go with redmi 4x version r.28.0.0. or it is necessary in this case to seek a tambourine?

* mexicanez22, what is your firmware, face unlock is on 9.5.13, I at least have exactly. Global version.

Rep: (2)
On 9.5.13.0 Global ... no face unlock

Rep: (114)
* viktorxp50,
change the region to Russia and will

Rep: (39)
* anton161161,
Then why miui 10 until the Chinese and English?

Rep: (238)
* matreshka81 The question is not relevant, obviously, she's in China.

Rep: (188)
* sumlin And what prevents to have two accounts on different phones and to apply for permission to release or ask someone? And unlock by two accounts. Faster turn than to wait 360 hours.

Good day.
Please tell me in what way you can rename the icon in the system application?
The specific "safe" became known as "key_check_item_root" after obnorvleniya with 9.5.6.0 to 9.5.13.0

I note 5 globalka.
Updated through the recovery of the archive header. Updated, made clean dalvik / cache, removed and placed crypting
magisk. Then I set a couple of patches from section 9.5.6.0 of the modifications. I got butlup.
Put it all over again, but without the patch - after a reboot all took off, except the wrong title of this icon.
I do not really want to do a full wipe with a date, can you can do?

* matreshka81 Because it's beta Chinese .a fact that now hangs on the site set tested it on a global ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/09/20, 18:15