> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global / Note 5 China - MIUI Firmware

Rep: (2277)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global / Note 5 China - MIUI Firmware
Attached ImageHMN5P, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro / Note 5 China,whyred
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Power consumption and autonomy пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Custom Kernels пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware | FAQ of general instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices | Perezalete пїЅ

F.A.Q.

Important information!
In connection with the innovation Xiaomi, namely the introduction of the system "Anti Roll Back" (Antiotkat), cases of flashing bricks have become frequent.

Drivers and Utilities
Mi software
Xiaomi firmware updater
Mi Flash
savagemessiahzine.com | AFH| (Mi Flash) Russian - Bullik01 | 2018.05.28.0
MIUI | AFH | (Mi Flash) MIUI ROM Flashing Tool | 2018.05.28.0
MIUI | AFH | (Mi Flash) MIUI ROM Flashing Tool | 2017.04.25.0
MIUI | AFH | (Mi Flash) MIUI ROM Flashing Tool | 2016.08.30.0
MIUI | AFH | (Mi Flash) MIUI ROM Flashing Tool | 2016.04.01.0
MIUI | AFH | (Mi Flash) MIUI ROM Flashing Tool | 2015.10.28.0

MiFlashPro
savagemessiahzine.com | AFH | MiFlashPro | 3.3.703.67 - Flashing Xiaomi smartphone from recovery mode, without unlocking Bootloader

Mi Unlock
MIUI | AFH | Mi Unlock | 3.3.827.31
MIUI | AFH | Mi Unlock | 2.2.406.5
ADB / Fastboot and others
savagemessiahzine.com | ADB Driver Lite | 32/64-bit
savagemessiahzine.com | QDLoader HS-USB Driver | 32/64-bit
savagemessiahzine.com | Platform-tools (adb / fastboot) | r.25.0.4 | Windows
savagemessiahzine.com | Platform-tools (adb / fastboot) | r.23.1_. | Windows - XP support
savagemessiahzine.com | Platform-tools (adb / fastboot) | r.25.0.4 | Linux
savagemessiahzine.com | Platform-tools (adb / fastboot) | r.25.0.4 | macOS
AFH | Minimal ADB and Fastboot | 1.4.2 | Setup
AFH | Minimal ADB and Fastboot | 1.4.1 | Portable
Google | Dropbox | 15 seconds ADB Installer | 1.4.3

Xiaomi Check & Flash
savagemessiahzine.com | Xiaomi Check & Flash | 0.2
savagemessiahzine.com | TOOL ALL IN ONE - Drivers | Unlock | TWRP | Factory Image | Stock Recovery

Hashtab пїЅ file checksum utility
USBDeview пїЅ a list of all USB-devices with the possibility of their removal from the system

Firmware

Template design post with firmware
OTA update is on the following firmware:
  • Official - China / Global (Stable / Developer)
  • Xiaomi.eu - Stable / Developer
  • MIUI Russia - Stable / Developer
  • MiuiPro - Stable / Developer (if you have a paid subscription)
  • RevolutionOS
  • MiNovo - Developer

Official:
Localized: (TWRP only)
Updateable post with all firmware
Archive firmware (no longer updated)

Instructions
Installing firmware, Upgrade
Installing TWRP, getting Root

Scattering
Sensor Recovery, EFS

Loader
Anti-rollback

Recovery
Modems, Images, System Files
miscellanea
Uninstall / Disable Xiaomi / Google Services / Applications
Google FRP Workarounds
Poll results
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

For filling caps, please contact gyord at QMS

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - Yesterday, 17:04
Reason for editing: Official firmware

Rep: (4413)
SF | AFH | dedyk | 9.1.3 xiaomi.eu | 10 | 8.1 | TWRP

https://xiaomi.eu/comm…-2-3.48509/post-465568

Post has been editedCamerado - 04.01.19, 09:29
Reason for editing: AFH

Rep: (249)
Put 10.2.1
What noticed:
- changed icons in the menu and icons of the on-screen buttons
- Autostart appeared in the camera (in the settings) ... why ???
- the cleaner, weather, security, file manager have been updated (maybe someone will not update because I have disabled system prog updates)
- the item in the battery menu has changed
- well, about the shutter in the display of the state of memory, everyone saw
- interest inside the battery icon is also seen
- in messages double tap on the text of the message - reveals the text on the whole screen (maybe it was before - today I noticed :-). herebelow uv.dantist-ya wrote that it was long ago, but in the post I leave because the chip is necessary, but about it maybe someone does not know))

addition from uv_brooks_ (post below)
Also recording system sounds in the recording from the screen
Cured music widget on the lock screen (track switching is shown when content is hidden)
The ability to hide the curtains on the lock screen
"First Aid" is kind of safe :)

Post has been editednumb_2006 - 04.01.19, 16:33

Rep: (208)
numb_2006 @ 4.01.19, 16:16*
What noticed:
Also recording system sounds in the recording from the screen
Cured music widget on the lock screen (track switching is shown when content is hidden)
The ability to hide the curtains on the lock screen
"First Aid" is kind of safe :)

Post has been edited_brooks_ - 04.01.19, 16:23

Rep: (1)
* WANTU2MUCH , Sitema
- New: updated security patch (dated December 2018)
Lock screen, status bar
- Fixed: sometimes the headphone icon disappeared
- Fixed: screenshot scrolling did not always work
- Fixed: button to return to the conversation was covered for hours
- Fixed: restriction of notifications was not possible
- Fixed: it is impossible to use unlocking with a finger during a call
Dictaphone
- Fixed: record status was displayed incorrectly in the notification blind

Rep: (19)
The only thing at 10.2.1.0 is a small random flicker of black, when opening applications. For example, in chrome you use, go to the desktop, open 4pda and bang, fast flicker. Not always, but often enough in different applications.
Carping, but still.
For daily flashing in general, in my opinion, it doesn't matter what the next firmware is to roll today.
For those who flashed and forgot quite working and weekly extreme and stable extreme.
I myself am from the daily flashers

Rep: (323)
pdb55 @ 01/06/19 06:59*
and what is the carousel for the slave table?

Carousel Mi Wallpaper Carousel mfashiongallery.emag
Desktop and Lockscreen
Install as a normal application. Immediately after installation, enter the application and add an icon to the desktop.
Further, all the settings on the screen:
Screenshot with settings
Attached Image

Attached fileMi Wallpaper Carousel.apk(13.98 MB)

Post has been editedilichva - 06.01.19, 20:33

SF | AFH | Google | 9.1.3 MiRum | 10 | 8.1 | TWRP

http: //portal.mi-room...enie-miui-mirum-9-1-3/

Rep: (4650)
So, the moment you were all waiting for: the answer to the question, which firmware is the best?

"Ample experience The user is a self-evident characteristic of the owner of Android, who wants to deviate in the operation of his device from the official framework. Everything that you do, you should do it deliberately, and not rely on anyone's opinion. No one except you is responsible for what you do with your phone - up to complete destruction. Read the topic and ask thoughtfully for questions like: "which firmware / kernel / program / settings are better" you risk getting 2 days of RO instead of an answer, which is enough for you:
1 day - understanding the meaninglessness of your question without criteria.
Day 2 - leisurely search and finding answers to all your questions on the forum.

What is the best firmware? The one that you yourself consider the best and the one that works most stably and fully on your particular device. The creators of ROMs are not telepaths, no one knows what your soul is for, no one will give any guarantees in advance of the performance of a particular ROM.

I advise guests to follow the following rules:
1. If you haven’t been on the forum for at least a day - go ahead and read at least half of the missing pages before posting something!It's just awful, how many posts of the same type and questions in the subject!
2. Found something interesting - check if it is already in the header, write a post, explain where you found, on which firmware from which author / localizer you tested, attach a link to the original resource! The content of the post should be clear!
3. Respect the opinion soforumchan, even if it does not coincide with yours, always argue your statements! Indignation is the last thing that you can (and in fact can not) be expressed if you have not been answered the question within 10 minutes or sent to the header / to the previous pages. The minimum causes bewilderment when people wrote posts, helped, explained, and exactly a page later, all efforts go to ashes because of those who have just appeared in the topic and, without reading anything, they think that now they will explain everything to him for the hundredth time. .

If you decide to test something at your place, write what test it is, how much, what is the result. This will be a real help, not a flood, for which your post and profile will be guaranteed to rise in the rating.

Now from me personally:
In my disclaimers, I always write two things: everything at your own peril and risk; My words are not the truth of last resort. If I said that I myself put something / did not put / deleted / changed - no need to repeat after me! You have your device with a certain revision, hardware, etc., which can behave completely differently.

In QMS, they often ask me for advice and ask what I recommend betting. So: I recommend sitting on Global Stable and not touching anything. Everything else is not a recommendation. All that is further than the bootloader's unlock is experiments, updates, files, crashes, reboots, bootlops - right up to the complete zakirpichivaniya device. If something does not work for you, and you want to solve the problem on a specific firmware by all means - there is no one to rely on. You may have a carriage of potential and cardinal solutions, they may be completely incompetent, or come from experienced owners of Android. The choice is always yours. The degree of competence of this or that% username% does not reduce your full responsibility by one percent.

Be sensible, cool, think about each step, read the reviews of those who performed similar steps. Do not save an extra half hour with the price of the iron of your phone. Think with your head, apply logic, re-read the cap and use the search on the branch. You can not "poke" in the branch of the files, where you "poke". You need to at least understand what you want and what you do. Do not understand - sit on the Global Stable.

All good and productive stay in the forum thread!
Sorry - boiling!

MIUI | 10.2.1.0 Global | 10 | 8.1 | System / TWRP
MIUI | 10.2.1.0 Global | 10 | 8.1 | MiFlash / fastboot

* 999nik999
999nik999 @ 01/08/19, 15:54*
Not found on the forum

How to ask questions in the topic and why posts are deleted?

When writing a question, try to formulate a question or answer so that it is understandable to the other forum participants. Avoid flooding, philosophizing, lyrical digressions. It is very important that you indicatehow you can detailed information about your problem:
What is it?
What led to her?
What actions to address it you have taken?
Firmware versions before and after the update. Loader statuses before and after. Recovery Status: TWRP or Stock?
Other additional information that may help in solving your problem. (Screenshots, third-party versions, frequency of development, etc.)

If you notice that your post has been deleted, you should not write about it and / or ask in the topic. Most likely the post was deleted for one or several reasons below:
The answer to your question is in the header - you should carefully review it for the availability of information on your problem. In particular, FAK and Instructions on firmware.
The answer to your question has been discussed in the topic several times - you should use the search by topic.
Your post is offtopic in this topic - think about whether you came here? Perhaps there is a more appropriate topic for your question.

So you should not write posts like:Hooray, I was all done cool. ; Why doesn’t the update come to me? ; etc. - This is a flood and makes it difficult to find useful information in the subject.
Again scribbling Above it was already possible to learn a lot. : yes2:

Post has been editedgyord - 08.01.19, 16:01

Rep: (100)
Frequently asked for different versions of Masik. Here they are:
https: //drive.google.c...h2EnSrfPiwpg1BpVocckhb
You can in the cap.
Picture

Post has been editedgyord - 09.01.19, 16:35

Rep: (1598)
* Street_Wolf
M
Message moved toPower consumption and autonomy Xiaomi Redmi Note 5.
Resource rules
4.18. It is forbidden to deviate from the topic.
Third-party processes and applications that are not provided for the functionality of the firmware (work / configuration / functionality) are not discussed in this topic.
Rules section "Android - Firmware"
2.1. The section "Android - Firmware" discusses firmware (including unofficial ones), kernels, unlocking the bootloader, getting root-rights for smartphones and tablets only on the Android platform.
Applies to all.

Rep: (1598)
* lexlucky
M

K
the topic is under purificationfrom the first page. if someone's post with instructions / firmware / patch, etc. will be deleted - please write to qms for recovery!

Rep: (802)
Dostuk @ 01/10/19 16:51*
Download the latest firmware mi Force.
I do not know if it is extreme, but there is such:
MI-FORCE_10.0.6.0_WHYRED_Us
https://mega.nz/#!k7wg…MDca4A3lmYP3RqMFsMiVQU

P. S. In the firmware there is an underinterpretation ...: unsure:

Post has been editedskvk - 19.06.19, 02:08
Reason for editing: link "Mega"

Rep: (37)
Xiaomi Miui Hellas (9.6.13)from 06/16/2019

Attached Image

To install must be unlocked bootloader! (read about how to do it here)

Official community
MIUI version: 10
ARB version: 4
Type of: Localized, Full DeCodex
Android version: 9 (Developer)
Installation: TWRP
Last update: 05.05.2019

Description:

Xiaomi Miui Hellas - Firmware from the Greek team, with tweaks of the system designed for performance. Also in the firmware there is an aroma-installer with the necessary and not very software. Maximum performance after flashing is achieved using some wait method followed by a reboot.

Screenshots:
Screenshots from user axelyt
Note!

The screenshots have already installed a custom theme and fonts from the user, since the screenshots were not made immediately after the firmware. When you personally flash, there will be a complete drain
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

You can also send your screenshots and they will also get here.

Reviews

About updates:
Links to new firmware versions will be updated 1-2 times a month. In case of disagreement with my policy, please download directly from the developer forum.

Download: Developer 9.6.13 | ------->

Download: Stable V10.3.1.0 | ------->

Attention:After upgrading to Android 9 Pie, the ARB version rises ... when you roll back you can get a brick ... treat with special attention to your choice of firmware

Post has been editedNeoBlazer - 16.06.19, 04:27
Reason for editing: Firmware version updated

Rep: (107)
Anti roll back status check

Install on the computer and run the program

Attached fileStatus anti roll back.exe(4.8 MB)

Ator softinkigyord
All thanks to him.
Picture

Post has been editedkot_da_vinci - 11.01.19, 17:31

SF | AFH | dedyk | 9.1.10 xiaomi.eu | 10 | 8.1 | TWRP

https://xiaomi.eu/comm…1-10.48651/post-467209

Rep: (3)
johser, question. What firmware do you flash to restore the phone?

* vitautasres literally half an hour ago, I managed to scrape the phone. Just from such a surprise did not immediately unsubscribe at the forum.

In general, it helpedMethod 4 - MiFlash and EDLinstructions from* Dima_Apatity,

I was stitching a stable Chinese downloaded at randomMIUI 9.6.3.0for MiFlash / fastboot.
Honestly, I didn’t really believe in the success of the event, for the third day I had been sitting with a “brick” and I didn’t have much hope. After the firmware, everything was in Chinese, it was not immediately confirmed by the wipe (hands were shaking with excitement). After resetting the data and rebooting, the phone boots up !!! Thank you so much* Dima_Apatity, !!!

P.S. Yesterday, when I tried to flash in edl mode via testpoint other firmware, I had an XiaoMiFlash error. Then used MiFlash2017-7-20-0 and MiFlash2018-5-28-0.
P.P.S. Unlock the bootloader and understand what to do next will be tomorrow. Today there is no strength, I do not get enough sleep the third night.

Post has been editedjohser - 12.01.19, 00:36

Rep: (704)
Autoset TWRP for any ARB and Android
Description and screenshots TWRP
I wrote a fully automatic script for installing custom recovery under our phone.
You can put any number of TWRP in a folder, like this:
Attached Image
The script will ask you to choose which TWRP to install
First, the script will check if the phone is connected to the model.
Next, it checks if your bootloader is unlocked.
And then what is your ARB, and depending on the firmware is
After installation, the kernel patch will be flashed, so that the recovery does not get stuck in the stock

There are two TWRP for Android 9 Pie and Android 8 Oreo in the archive, both with Cam2Api patch (common for Pie and Oreo), Magisk 19,
password removal,aroma removal apps and everything else, see the screenshots, thank you for participating in creating Dima_Apatity
TWRP Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

You must have both fastboot and ADB drivers installed
Download, unpack, run the script AutoInstall-TWRP.batAttached fileZerG_MOS_3.3.rar(73.08 MB)

Separately way for Android 9 PieAttached fileTWRP-9.0-Pie - 3.3.0-0_DZ.img(50 MB)
Separately way for Android 8 OreoAttached fileTWRP-8.1-Oreo-3.3.0-0_DZ.img(46.5 MB)
Attached ImageAttached Image
Backup (backup) and restore (restore) partitions EFS and Persist

Description
Many of us often move from firmware to firmware, trouble can happen at any time. EFS backup will help in restoring loss of communication / imei / s.n. It is also possible to share backup with others. When restoring a backup donor made using Partitions Backup, native imei and s / n are restored on their device. You shouldn’t entertain yourself with hopes that installing a new firmware will help. If the numbers have flown, then no flashing will help. Restore only separately
There are cases when the section "persist" flies. Responsible for wifi, bluetooth, proximity sensors, etc. Sometimes it happens that when mashing this section can not install the firmware. The partition is recorded at the factory; it is not affected when installing the firmware. Those. if persist has flown down, then no firmware (this section is not flashed with fast-boot mifleshem, just as it is not OTA and FOTA (stock)), but only through EDL or through TWRP, localizers that make their settings can “damage” it, There are also modified TWRPs in which modders for something provided a wipe persist) will not help. It is necessary to restore separately.

Automatic backup of EFS and Persist partitions
You can use these scripts as from the downloaded android, and being in TWRP
1. Go to "Settings">"About phone"
2. Tap a dozen times on the item "Version MIUI" until you see the inscription "You become a developer"
3. Return to the main menu "Settings">Go to the "Advanced Settings">"For developers"
4. Enable the "USB debugging" option.>Just below "USB debugging (Security Settings)"
5. Agree with all pop-up warnings.
6. You must have root installed

Also, you can run the script when you are in TWRP, then you do not need all the above manipulations

Download and unpack to the computer archive:Attached fileZerG_MOS_3.3.rar(73.08 MB)
to create a backup of these partitions, connect the phone to the computer, run EFS_persist_backup.bat,
if you do it from the system, upon request, grant root the rights on the phone, if this is not required from TWRP,
partition image files (modem.img, modemst1.img, modemst2.img, persist.img) will be saved to the folder where the script was launched from
Automatic recovery of EFS and Persist backups
You can use these scripts as from the downloaded android, and being in TWRP
2. Tap a dozen times on the item "Version MIUI" until you see the inscription "You become a developer"
3. Return to the main menu "Settings">Go to the "Advanced Settings">"For developers"
4. Enable the "USB debugging" option.>Just below "USB debugging (Security Settings)"

Also, you can run the script when you are in TWRP, then you do not need all the above manipulations

Download and unpack to the computer archive:Attached fileZerG_MOS_3.3.rar(73.08 MB)
files with partition images (created according to the instructions above) (modem.img, modemst1.img, modemst2.img, persist.img)
should be located in the same folder where the script is run from, connect the phone to the computer, run EFS_persist_restore.bat,
if you do this from the system, upon request, grant root the rights on the phone, if this is not required from TWRP

Manually using a computer
Backup EFS and Persist partitions

Download and unpack the archive:Attached fileZerG_MOS_3.3.rar(73.08 MB)

Start the console (Right-click Shift + right-click on the free space in the unpacked folder>Open command window)
We write:
bash
adb shell
su
(Grant root)
Further:
bash
dd if = / dev / block / mmcblk0p56 of = / sdcard / modem.img
dd if = / dev / block / mmcblk0p46 of = / sdcard / modemst1.img
dd if = / dev / block / mmcblk0p47 of = / sdcard / modemst2.img
dd if = / dev / block / mmcblk0p53 of = / sdcard / persist.img

4 files (modem.img, modemst1.img, modemst2.img, persist.img) will be created in the sdcard root.
So it looks like on the computer:
Attached Image

Restore backups of EFS and Persist partitions

All the above instructions should be executed in the same way, and files with partition images (modem.img, modemst1.img, modemst2.img, persist.img) should be in the sdcard root.
Start the console (Right-click Shift + right-click on the free space in the unpacked folder>Open command window)
We write:
bash
adb shell
su
(Grant root)
Further:
bash
dd if = / sdcard / modem.img of = / dev / block / mmcblk0p56
dd if = / sdcard / modemst1.img of = / dev / block / mmcblk0p46
dd if = / sdcard / modemst2.img of = / dev / block / mmcblk0p47
dd if = / sdcard / persist.img of = / dev / block / mmcblk0p53

So it looks like on the computer:
Attached Image

Manually from the terminal on the phone
Backup EFS and Persist partitions

We start the terminal
We write:
bash
su

(Grant root)
Further:
bash
dd if = / dev / block / mmcblk0p56 of = / sdcard / modem.img
dd if = / dev / block / mmcblk0p46 of = / sdcard / modemst1.img
dd if = / dev / block / mmcblk0p47 of = / sdcard / modemst2.img
dd if = / dev / block / mmcblk0p53 of = / sdcard / persist.img

4 files (modem.img, modemst1.img, modemst2.img, persist.img) will be created in the sdcard root.
So it looks like on the phone:
Attached Image

Restore backups of EFS and Persist partitions

Files with partition images (modem.img, modemst1.img, modemst2.img, persist.img) must be in the sdcard root.
We start the terminal
We write:
bash
su

(Grant root)
Further:
bash
dd if = / sdcard / modem.img of = / dev / block / mmcblk0p56
dd if = / sdcard / modemst1.img of = / dev / block / mmcblk0p46
dd if = / sdcard / modemst2.img of = / dev / block / mmcblk0p47
dd if = / sdcard / persist.img of = / dev / block / mmcblk0p53

So it looks like on the phone:
Attached Image

Addition
Applicable absolutely to any device. But. The main thing. Partition numbers respectively watch your own. In the same way, you can zabekapit any section
In order to find out the entire list of sections and their numbers on this phone model, in the terminal emulator on the smartphone or in the terminal (cmd) we write:
ls -l /dev/block/platform/soc/c0c4000.sdhci/by-name

You will get this information
abl ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p25
ablbak ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p26
apdp ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p11
bk1 ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p49
bk2 ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p51
bluetooth ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p38
boot ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p58
cache ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p60
cmnlib ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p21
cmnlib64 ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p23
cmnlib64bak ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p24
cmnlibbak ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p22
cust ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p63
ddr ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p28
devcfg ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p31
devcfgbak ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p30
devinfo ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p43
dip ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p27
dpo ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p2
dsp ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p48
frp ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p14
fsc ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p3
fsg ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p45
hyp ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p17
hypbak ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p18
keymaster ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p36
keymasterbak ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p37
keystore ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p13
limits ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p4
logdump ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p55
logfs ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p44
mdtp ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p50
mdtpsecapp ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p34
mdtpsecappbak ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p35
misc ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p42
modem ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p56
modemst1 ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p46
modemst2 ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p47
msadp ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p12
persist ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p53
persistbak ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p54
pmic ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p19
pmicbak ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p20
rawdump ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p57
recovery ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p59
rpm ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p15
rpmbak ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p16
sec ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p6
splash ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p52
ssd ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p5
sti ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p39
storsec ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p9
storsecbak ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p10
switch ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p1
system ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p61
toolsfv ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p29
tz ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p32
tzbak ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p33
userdata ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p64
vbmeta ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p7
vbmetabak ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p8
vendor ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p62
xbl ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p40
xblbak ->/ dev / block / mmcblk0p41

Another way to check bootloader status and ARB
Download and unzip the archive:Attached fileZerG_MOS_3.3.rar(73.08 MB)
connect the phone in the "fastboot" mode, run TEST.bat
Reset password or pattern
Download the archive and install via TWRPAttached fileno_pass.zip(3.09 KB)
MIUI navigation buttons as before the new updates
Description: Returns the old MIUI navigation buttons, installation via TWRP
Attached Image

Attached filenavbar.zip(149.33 KB)
Ingratitude kills any desire to share their experiences!
Attached Image

Post has been editedZerG_MOS - 23.06.19, 23:52

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/07/19 13:44