> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - MIUI firmware
Firmware survey
Which firmware use?
Official [ 463 ] ** [44,14%]
MiUI CAF [ 13 ] ** [1,24%]
MIUI NSA [ 149 ] ** [14,2%]
Miui-SV [ 44 ] ** [4,19%]
from kosmos2011 [ 11 ] ** [1,05%]
Masik в„ў [ 132 ] ** [12,58%]
MiRoom [ 148 ] ** [14,11%]
RevolutionOS [ 9 ] ** [0,86%]
Xiaomi.eu [ 72 ] ** [6,86%]
MiNovo [ 8 ] ** [0,76%]
Total votes: 1049

Rep: (2464)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - MIUI firmware
Attached ImageHMN5P, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro / Note 5 China,whyred
Description | Discussion » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage and Repair » | Xiaomi club » | Camera talk » | Mi Account » | Power consumption and autonomy » | Modification and decorations » | FAQ of general instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices | Perezalete » | Bootloader unlocking » | Custom Kernels » | Unofficial firmware » | MIUI firmware »

F.A.Q.

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Important information!
In connection with the innovation Xiaomi, namely the introduction of the system "Anti Roll Back" (Antiotkat), cases of flashing bricks have become frequent.

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Instructions
Installing firmware, Upgrade
Installing TWRP, getting Root

Scattering
Sensor Recovery, EFS

Loader
Anti-rollback

Recovery
Modems, Images, System Files
miscellanea
Uninstall / Disable Xiaomi / Google Services / Applications
Google FRP Workarounds
Poll results
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators). Prior to the appointment of the curator, on the filling cap, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - Yesterday, 19:01
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (492)
boroda4illo @ 21.12.18, 09:59*
Tell me plz how to mirum raise the volume? On globalke change the region solved, and there seems no way to choose

Just replace a filevendor \ etc \ mixer_paths.xml

Do not forget to put right, and recommend to clean the caches ...

Attached files

Attached filemixer_paths.xml(86.66 Kb)

Post has been editedSequoia23 - 21.12.18, 10:08

Rep: (492)
MAREN2013 @ 21.12.18, 10:50*
MIUIPro, oh it's just awful, it is everywhere Friesen, Friesen it even if the animation off, frieze on the desktop, frieze constantly. Or something I do not do something, but the firmware has slipped below nowhere.

On all firmware versions where installed Magisk 18 !!! you need to make a couple of reboots and then clear the caches. Then the firmware works perfectly.
Among other things, I recommended to run Magisk Manager, and then run with Root access applications ...

Post has been editedSequoia23 - 21.12.18, 11:01

Rep: (6518)
MIUI | 8.12.20 Global | 10 | 8.1 | System / TWRP

http://ru.miui.com/thread-22128-1-1.html

Rep: (52)
Latest firmware miui 10.0.6.0.
After installing and running a convenience store opera mini crashes, "there was an error in the application." This error is noticed even on multiple programs. Cleaning the cache, reset and reinstall the app does not work.
It glitches miui 10? On 9 miui everything worked

p / s just flashed again via fastboot. Nothing to install, just a market. Opera to install and run.
p / s 2 to discover the cause. From System / app folder removed as usual Chrome. Why is it because it went a failure (including a lot of applications to install opera mini crash at startup) .Also if it is removed before entering google account to play market, the market freezes and the account is not entered. Strangely, on miui 9 deletes the chrome and everything was fine (except Google accounts)
With redmi system manager is disabled without deleting the application of the system / app

Post has been editedallexx762 - 21.12.18, 22:16

Rep: (61)
Tagir29 @ 21.12.18, 18:01*
firmware so will erase the program files?

Yes, and erase the phone will turn into a full brick. If you do not learn the cap to start. There is no desire to learn a cap or do not understand anything in it - do not sew yourself. And then here in the forum will be a thousand questions what to do now, help. Understand your phone firmware is not a trifling matter, and not given to everyone. A forum is not a school where all you will chew. Here you can only clarify the nuances and the rest through self-study.

Rep: (38)
How to raise a brick through the EDL mode (account is not needed)

Phone version Global Version 3/32
Full brick, without any signs of life. The only sign of life was - this particular phone in COM ports control how Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008
Unlocked bootloader on your phone

Okirpichiv your phone, trying to restore it using the instructions that are in the header, in my case helped me. Therefore, behold instruction.
The manual uses a global firmware 9.5.19 (ARB4) and flasher MiFlash2017-7-20-0
MIUI accounts are not needed, mi folder I deleted in the recovery process
Phone Features:
My phone has a bootloader versionARB4 , Therefore, there must be the firmware
Just my phone was tied to the account even earlier MIUI (I do not know how it is an important role, because account information is not required for the firmware
The peculiarity of the case without brick-circuit contacts.
Phone on the PC as definedQualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 without having to install drivers, sometimes after a connection to a PC needed to hold down the power button to determine how the phone Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 In COM ports.
Training:
• Drivers of caps (QDLoader HS-USB Driver). You may need to disable the driver signature verification.
• MiFlash sources
• Firmware for official MiFlash \ fastboot (with ARB4) from sources
• "Brick" in the EDL mode (control is defined as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008), for the transfer via test point useinstruction
Sources:
• Firmware anti_test_note5.zip
• MiFlashMiFlash2017-7-20-0.zip , Important file MiFlash2017-7-20-0.zip
• The main theme of all sources MiForum
And a couple from me:
• To restore files, I downloadedfiles By which the restored brick (in case of closing the access to the main sources);
• Example phone showdown with disconnecting the battery in the loopvideo
• One moreinstructionUpgrade to EDL mode (third section of manual)
Instruction:
1) Downloading firmware filesanti_test_note5.zip and miflesha MiFlash2017-7-20-0.zip
2) Extract the files to a local disk of any root (on my drive D, despite the fact that costs can be seen onWITH ), Unpack all recommend to disk WITH, the name of all the folders must be in English
We obtain the following two folders
Attached Image

3) Install the driver to determine the phone PC (QDLoader HS-USB Driver), you may need to disable the Driver Verifier signature (added this as restored phone drivers installed with caps how much influence has this item in my case - I do not know, better put)
4) Remove the phone back cover
5) Disconnect the battery trail (as reach it is on video)
Location trail
Attached Image
Attached Image

6) Connect the cable to the phone (the other end is connected to a PC)
7) closes the contacts forceps, their location, seehere Held closed contacts to identify the phone to control
8) Connect the cable to the PC and hold closed contacts to identify the phone to control
9) wait until a phone determination device manager
phone definitions in control
Attached Image

10) Open downloadedMiFlash2017-7-20-0
window
Attached Image

eleven). Select the firmware folder and click open
Folder selection
Attached Image

12) Select the firmware methodclean all

13) Pushrefresh - Update your device
14) Pressflash - the beginning of the firmware
firmware result
Attached Image

After flashing the phone collected.
Clamp button on the phone, at the same time clamping began blinking. Found that it's kind of a sign of the category of "deep" (how deep I do not know if he did). Put the phone on the charging home, then I realized connected to the power metal bank, which supports fast charging. Connecting it burned dim for a while, then caught fire at full brightness and appeared on the screen, flat battery (as usually occurs when off). Showed 0%, readings are not increased. Then after 2-3 minutes I checked fasbuta mode - able to go into it, well then, holding down the power reboot the phone. Began loading in, there was an open bootloader lock and so on, as is the case, then slow loading (run points) and voila setting system.

That's how I was able to return the phone to life
Who needs to try the instructions, and most importantly unsubscribe about results. If someone will be fine and in a cap would not hurt then add the statement to the people. Since he was looking for and did not find instructions, use this MiFlash2017-7-20-0 accident, never been written about this a workable bundle firmware and MiFlash.
For detailed instructions so do not judge, because there are newcomers in this business.
Thanks to all.

For those who have problems, alternative and additional links:
Mega

Filled folder "anti_test_note5" link on the Mega service, free archive !!! (Ie the folder as it is, this is in case of problems with unpacking "anti_test_note5" of the archive)

Post has been editedpost01 - 07.03.20, 19:19
Reason for editing: Adding a folder as it is, without the file "anti_test_note5"

Rep: (174)
smaylek @ 22.12.18, 12:53*
Hello, please throw off work gps.conf Ukraine, bad companions catches and does not remember ((Masik firmware 1.7

Here you go
Attached filegps.zip(1.98 KB)

Rep: (257)
MiRum 08/12/20

Changes

SF | AFH | Google| 8.12.20 | 10 | 8.1 | TWRP

MD5: 06a4c29f9ea329557eb4ff225f361d17

Post has been editedSadowplay - 24.12.18, 14:57

Rep: (9)
nemcov4 @ 24.12.18, 13:56*
Children enter the right where a version for download installation tvrp

Rep: (174)
lolipop14 @ 26.12.18, 09:00*
I am sitting on Pixel Expirience, but there was a desire to roll MIUI 9

How do I return to the MIUI custom firmware?
You want to eliminate possible bugs? The only completely through fastboot!
#
How do I upgrade to the localized firmware?
The destination must be a full wipe, but rather Format Data! To avoid any problems during the installation and use of a future firmware! Also, carefully review the instructions assembly of authors and teams!

and special attention
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global / Note 5 China - firmware MIUI (Post Dima_Apatity # 76554531)

Rep: (7)
nokia1708 @ 26.12.18, 21:03*
Guys like MI-FORCE? Respond.

https://yadi.sk/d/vKDgwY5smQUocgJust fucking. Global, stable with all sorts of bells and whistles.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedF.S.A. - 26.12.18, 21:21

Rep: (220)
A pair of screenshots MI-FORCE:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Nitsche special about it. In the settings you do not find how to increase the number of columns in the curtain. Folders without blur, but it's not for everybody. In general, after 5 minutes, I decided to return to the Masik. During recovery of backup for some reason has been mounted Internal memory error. Accordingly, a backup has not gone further. Sew Masika and has regained the top backup. At this time there were no errors. Then in the settings tvrp remove the password and prints, and again climbed mount Internal memory error. But Masik start his normal with all the data. Krc some MI-FORCE my problem turned out. Curves hands, of course, can not be excluded.

BLACKEDOUT TWRP 3.2.3-3

https: //forum.xda-deve...ent/dark-twrp-t3807271

SF | AFH | dedyk | 12/8/27 xiaomi.eu | 10 | 8.1 | TWRP

MIUI | 8/12/27 Global | 10 | 8.1 | System / TWRP

Rep: (124)
Someone requested a link Mi-Force 10.0.6.0. Check autonomy until it was time. The translation is not very high quality, but otherwise still like more than any other. Although the taste and color ....
https: //drive.google.c...4IyyD/view usp = sharing?

Rep: (11)
Minovo 8.12.27 is available for download
http://minovo.ml/rom/360

Rep: (15)
Guys flip a script to delete the file Host (advertising) through tvrp.

Rep: (3)
* boss5555,
Attached filePatch.zip(923.67 KB)

Rep: (485)
* rom4ik1985 Already I mentioned. On any such notification was not, and I do in the morning of 50 pieces accurately.

Posted on 30/12/2018, 22:51:

* kisasanya Especially we made a patch for you. So that the main function of the firmware worked.
Attached filern5_faceid.zip(239.39 KB)

For those who feysaydi so necessary.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/05/20, 8:38